[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should references to the gender of God be edited out of the bible?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1457650943443.jpg (90 KB, 320x366) Image search: [Google]
1457650943443.jpg
90 KB, 320x366
Should references to the gender of God be edited out of the bible?
>>
>>68888397

It's a superstitious fairytale written by jews.

Who the fuck cares?
>>
>>68889852

This. Stop believing in God, OP.
>>
>>68888397
that nigger I'd obi wan kenobi a fucking jedi not god. Fucking dumbass niggers.
>>
>>68888397
>is from here
>>
>>68888397
Soon theyll be editing referenced to God out from the Bible or the Scriptures, in their insatiatiable manic persecution of God. These poor souls are lost OP. And it is sad to watch a large portion of humanity fall, and fall knowingly as a matter of fact.
>>
>>68891161
References**
>>
>>68891161
We've all been warned none can claim ignorance. These are the last days. Repent while there is still some time left.
>>
How the fuck the levant is in africa?
And that is qui gon jin not jesus moron!
>>
>>68890678
That is not obi
That is his master.
>>
Yes it should! Its 2016 for God's sake. I can't believe this is still happening in the current year.
>>
>>68888397
God is FtM
>>
>>68890678
That's qui gon jin, faggot.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.