[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is "The Wire" still relevant in 2016 ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: The-Wire-4.jpg (405 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The-Wire-4.jpg
405 KB, 1920x1080
So i just finished this serie and i wondered, as a fellow frogman, if the Baltimore everyday as pictured into "The Wire" is still true/relevant in 2016 ? Do you have a lot of this ghetto shit into your big cities in the USA ?

Otherwise, did you find the serie politically incorrect ? Did it change your mind about the black population ? the political administration ? or not ?

And finally do you have a favorite character ? and what does he represent to you ?
>pic related is mine, he's the only good kind of nigger because he's a nigger stealing niggers.
>>
There's actually a huge chimp out going on right now. Check out Colin flaherty on YouTube and watch his most recent videos
>>
He's still a faggot though
>>
>>68886808
I have tried to watch this and never have been able to get past like the second episode.

I just do not want to watch niggers doing things.
>>
>>68886808

ive had this downloaded for a long time and haven't gotten around to it. Found it yesterday while cleaning out my 2nd hard drive. Gonna start watching it today, thanks OP

To answer your question: yes. Baltimore is a complete shithole with tourist areas being nice and pretty but if you walk across the street from them its pure nigger ghetto. Hell, there are bums laying around even in the nice areas. I live near Philly and that place is even worse from what I've seen.
>>
>>68887401
I hear you, but you should push forward. Season 2 is about unionized dockworkers getting fucked so hard they turn to organized criminals to scrape by. In season 2 the street nigs are street nigs and get treated as such.

Season 1 is a bit "hood", but understand that when The Wire came out, hip hop culture was at it's peak and you would run into more wiggers than niggers on an average day. They had to capture some ratings to get a season 2.
>>
File: 1458827286848.jpg (49 KB, 590x525) Image search: [Google]
1458827286848.jpg
49 KB, 590x525
>>68887300
it just add flavor to an already complex character
>mfw this is the only faggot i appreciate in my life and it's a fictional character
>>68887401
i understand. Don't push forward if you really are disgusted by niggers because outside the season 2 as >>68887714 precise, the serie turn around nigs obviously, but heh, that's the point the serie so...
>>68887577
what are the chance for a single white foreign male/tourist to be assaulted if walking down this kind of areas ?
>>
>>68886808

Probably not as bad but desu I've never been there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1SdjRSqqHE

Martin O'Malley, the last Dem candidate who dropped out was mayor of Baltimore form '99 to '07 until he became governor of Maryland for 2 terms.

he cracked down on crime and used some simple innovative methods using crime data to deploy police patrols more efficiently and effectively as described here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZkCrmokUuQ

of course he got called racist during his campaign because most of the criminals he put away were black (because most of the criminals are black) and got booed for saying "All Lives Matter"
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 600x600
>>68888268
Thy video of a white dude getting beaten unconscious and stripped naked while they howl was made in Baltimore
>>
>>68888268

Inner city niggers are feral animals. The /pol/ "memes" are real.
>>
>>68886808

I live in the heart of Baltimore City - in the night areas, though. The Wire is big here, and the creator is always speaking around Baltimore. It's fairly accurate. West Baltimore is a huge shithole, and not a great place to travel around. The Blacks there are extremely violent. In fact, the Blacks are starting to migrat to the eastern portions of the city - which are the nicer, White areas that have been built up over the last decade or two. In Fells Point - and nice White area - for instance a Black on Halloween was shoot guns in the area and only a few weeks ago a Black man rammed a car, backed up, and ran over a woman walking on the sidewalk while everyone was out at the bars. The Blacks here will never be civilized.
>>
It's pretty redpilled. Shows that most niggers are retarded and corrupt but cops aren't perfect either, their "racism" however always seems justified in the show. Also that Jew lawyer Maury is like a Ben Garrison caricature.
>>
>>68886808
>pic related is mine, he's the only good kind of nigger because he's a nigger stealing niggers

I'm guessing you like Omar because he fucks white bois and fantasy that you are his current boipussy
>>
>>68889027
yeah it's pretty redpilled if you consider the following:
>all lawyers pictured in the show as drug dealer lawyers are jews (levy being the most important)
>in the serie they say multiple time that it's impossible for a white male to be elected, that racism really is a thing with black people toward white people.
>niggers dealers are all homophobes
>niggers are pictured as brutes, uneducated animals and the only person bringing an actual education to black kids is a white male who's an ex policeman who comprehend perfectly how they think (prezbelowsky).
i'm sure there's more
>>
>>68889027
Favourite part. Remember Mcnulty running scam with Lester? Mcnulty is in charge of manpower and Lester is his detective? Did you remember how Lester being to sound? 'I got this Marlo couple teams couple weeks and his is in my pocket' (but real investigation sprawled ten times size of this). Selling bullshit to Mcnulty. They natural born police only smart people in room mocked 'fucked up Baltimore police department' so much but when found themselves in charge they start doing exactly the same shit as their bosses kek.

And of course new mayor starting juking stats.
>>
>>68889358
>he fucks white bois
so you didn't watch the serie :^)
>first boyfriend was latino, second is black and third is mulato black/latino
actually i appreciate him because he's the only one being able to shoot dirty niggers without caring about police blunder or retaliation
>>
>>68886808
The Wire it's pc, the niggas dindu nuffin, is le evil society.
>>
>", if the Baltimore everyday as pictured into "The Wire" is still true/relevant in 2016 ? Do you have a lot of this ghetto shit into your big cities in the USA ?'

Yes, exactly the same. Even with the stuff with the politics, industrial downfall & white working class flight from cities, police and teachers getting fucked over by guys in city management.

>"Otherwise, did you find the serie politically incorrect ? Did it change your mind about the black population ? the political administration ? or not ?"
It wasn't politically incorrect. In fact, the type of black nationalist people here love it for how accurate it is to the truth of what's going on in ghettos, and white hipsters tend to like it too. Season 4 changed my perception of how a lot of black kids end up as deadbeat adults from attending predominant inner-city schools, but there seems to be a cycle for a majority of them to act out no-matter how they are raised regardless of the environment and it's quality is.

>favorite character
Bubbles and Bunny. Omar is a overrated character.
>>
>>68890267
Seems like the show had different writers who differed opinions about what is wrong. I wouldn't say it's entirely or consistently PC. Stuff like how Carcetti, who is shown to be a better dem candidate than the current incumbent mayor, having to bend down backwards to win the race because he's white and the mayor is black; or Clay Davis, an obviously corrupted black politician, bringing up the race-card and getting support by a bunch of black people when he's getting indicted, refute that claim pretty well. They blatantly show how close-minded and bias blacks really are and caused their messes themselves.
>>
>>68890267
don't think it's PC when everybody has a dark side. Nobody in this show is entirely "white" or "black" (figuratively speaking).
>>
In my opinion, you'd have to be pretty biased in one direction or the other the think this show is biased. It seems to give everyone and all sides a fair shake. I particularly felt like it was very fair to the law enforcement side in a way very few people are this day, and showed that while they can be tough and even brutal, that that is pretty much what it takes in a place like the one they work. Alternately, it shows that niggers gonna nig inplaces like this, but also gets into why exactly they do, without just making excuses, either. The show never felt like it was excusing the actions of the negroids, but instead clarifying what influences their ignorance, violence and general wrong-doings. I never felt like it wasmaking excuses for them though, and on the contrary, I felt like usually the show took the side of law enforrcement, especially the officers and detectives, showing that they weren't just brutally beating poor dindus for nuffin, but instead, in a lot of instances, that their tough brand of law enforcement was was entirely nessecary and that most of them were actually really good people who deal with some crazy fucking shit on a day to day basis. Likewise, the show develops the niggers so that we get what their deal is and how some of them are even good people, but doesn't ever make excuses for their shitty or criminal lifestyles or try to "justify it."
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.