[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My country embraces multiculturalism. Why doesn't yours?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Trinidadians.jpg (49 KB, 604x455) Image search: [Google]
Trinidadians.jpg
49 KB, 604x455
>>
>>68886663
Because white nations are actually better off without it. You only support multicultism because it brings you whites as well.
>>
>>68886663

My country was once Fashed 1 race empirr long ago. But then... My India decided to make Hindu "tolerant", and history turned into Hinduism embracing multiculturalism a good 500 years ago...

PRESENT DAY:
Now we have designated shit streets and whole country cucked off to a foreign religion of blood (Jizzlamic Pakistan)

So yeah, go to HELL with that multiculturalism horseshit propaganda. My country, and the whole world has had enough of that.
>>
>>68887065
This looless pooer is correct.
>>
File: 1441483266424.jpg (64 KB, 489x315) Image search: [Google]
1441483266424.jpg
64 KB, 489x315
>>68886663
B-but my country does?
>>
>>68887065
I like you.
>>
I-is it bad that I want to ravage the one on the left?
>>
>>68887254
>none of these children are native germans
>>
>>68886663
It's in your countries name.
>>
>>68886663
That's not multiculturalism, that's integration. Multiculturalism is multiple cultures, not one goulash race.
>>
File: 1458650027702.png (107 KB, 273x302) Image search: [Google]
1458650027702.png
107 KB, 273x302
>>68886663
If we didn't I would say it was because we have standards.

tfw he have no standards
>>
>>68886663
multiculturalism ruins countries

everyone must adopt the same cultural values or else what is the point of being in the same country with people who are fundamentally different then you

GO TO A COUNTRY THAT YOU IDENTIFY WITH

STAY THE FUCK OUT OF AMERICA

WE DONT CARE ABOUT THIRD WORLD SHITSKINS

STAY HOME WITH THE REST OF YOUR POVERTY PEOPLE IN YOUR HOME COUNTRY
>>
>>68888092
And? Is that supposed to be a bad thing?
>>
>>68888480
Correction: international countries like USA ruin cultures and therefore cultural identity.
Multiculturalism is what multiple cultures mean, which is the very definition of any European country of native people.
>>
you have less landmass than my city

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinidad
>>
>>68886663
Trinidad is black and indian.
That's not multiculturalism, it's duo-culturalism
We have like 8 different races here, not just 2.
>>
>>68887254
>>68888942

Now, here we see the disheartened kraut in his native habitat of posting defeatist, cuck memes.

Even though he would like nothing more than to see his country being restored to its former glory, he has lost hope, and purposefully falls into the stereotypical /pol/ perception of a German of being a cuck and a loser beta.
>>
because if whites go to a country, the country gets better
if shitskins go to a white country
>terrorism
>crime rises
>unemployment rises
>insecurity
>they pretend to be just as french as you
>they pretend that islam has always been a part of France even though we've been enemies for the last 1500 years
>>
File: Reichtangle2.jpg (19 KB, 607x607) Image search: [Google]
Reichtangle2.jpg
19 KB, 607x607
>>68889156
>Even though he would like nothing more than to see his country being restored to its former glory
We all know that's never going to happen, but shitposting on a south african baking forum is almost as good as world domination.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.