[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Questions for Ameriburger lawyers/those with knowledge of American
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 498x688) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 498x688
Can Cruz sue the National Enquirer for libel it the CubanMistressCrisis story is a fabrication? If so, does the lack of legal action on the part of the Cruz camp indicate that the story has merit, or is there a strategic political or legal reason for not bringing an action forward?
>>
>>68886444

it would be better for him to ignore it because if he sued it would draw attention to the story and possibly legitimize it
>>
The only reason he shouldn't sue is if some or all of it is true.

He can afford it, and even if he doesn't definitively win, it shows he's unafraid of perjury as the story is false. Denying but not suing makes it look like he's afraid to actually sue and run risk of perjury later.

He also could have not dignified it with a response, but it's too late for that.
>>
>>68886444
Cruz is a public figure so he would have to prove "actual malice" which is hard.
>>
>>68886782
Agreed. It seems to me that commenting on the story without at least threatening legal action serves only to lend credence to the NE's claims, hence my puzzlement and this thread.
>>
File: cruz - fuck marry or kill.jpg (119 KB, 1172x983) Image search: [Google]
cruz - fuck marry or kill.jpg
119 KB, 1172x983
TED CRUZ IS ADMITTED ZOOPHILE

My Own Story of Rat Fucking

g;head, sue me for that.
>>
He can sue for libel if he can prove they knew they were wrong before they published.
>>
>>68886900
Interesting. And this is a high threshold in American law? Even if one is falsely accused of frequenting prostitutes in the midst of a presidential campaign?
>>
Under Us libel law? No. Technically he could bring the suit, but in the discovery all sorts of embarrassing shit would come out (including the video), and he's obviously a fucked up person.
Ultimately, someone told the Enquirer this stuff, they didn't pull it from thin air. They'd need to be deposed and it would be such a mess (esp at this time) that would just never happen.
Which is why we really can destroy Rato and all we need is a seed of a story about Sea Hag's Lesbian relationship with Huma, the ties to her scumbag husband, the fun is just beginning.
First goal is Rato though. We-- a bunch of autists-- can literally turn this election, simply bc we'll do it 20 hours a day for free and you can't bribe people to turn them obsessive about something.
>>
>>68887084
Yeah, that's why it looks bad for Cruz. He should have either ignored it if it was true or sued. If he doesn't sue soon people will assume at least some it was true and it will hurt him.

>>68887184
He can sue regardless. He'll only win if that's the case, but filing the suit symbolizes that he'd be fine losing the suit to show he's unafraid of perjury. The cost of suit is peanuts compared to what it might cost him, which is candidacy.

>>68887330
Much higher than UK libel. You have to prove they knowingly and maliciously lied.
>>
>>68887184

but when you say in your own words on tv that you're a rat fucker, they're not wrong to say you're a rat fucker.
>>
>>68886444
Yes.

If he had grounds to sue, or get a gag order, he already would have.
>>
(the ultimate "boss," the ultimate test in this will be Sea Hag, bc she and husband and have been even more teflon than God Emperor. If we can get something to stick to Sea Hag, we will be feared and revered for all time.)
>>
>>68887422
Cheers. I hope you are correct. This whole nomination process has been most entertaining so far.
>>
If he sues doesn't all supposed evidence and sources have to immediately be made available to the court?

Seems like he's afraid there might be some tonsil nuggets of truth there if everyone potentially involved is seriously questioned in court.
>>
BTW, this is why having our "based homo" Milo comes in handy in the US. We stir the dirt, and he's respectable enough (and gay and Jewish) that he can't be ignored or attacked.
Whatever shit we stir, we just have to get it to Milo (or whoever) and get one single article on it, then stir it on Twatter, comment sections, etc... until the mainstream Jews for the normies can't ignore/won't ignore bc it's good ratings.
>>
And for the record, I don't think this is immoral considering the system we live in. For decades, a cabal of Jews who control the big media have been making all these decisions in a back room for shekels.
At least we do it for sheer loyalty and there's no bribery involved.
>>
File: cruz the rat fucker.jpg (138 KB, 1016x752) Image search: [Google]
cruz the rat fucker.jpg
138 KB, 1016x752
>>68887137
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.