[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got a probelem with Canada you speak it to me right now. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 620x349
Got a probelem with Canada you speak it to me right now.

What your probelem you kids. You do not even now what it is. Show me Canada with problem like yours country's and I will show you a hamster with pickle fetish.

Your so stupid thinking trump is bankrupt to. He owns huge company. I consider any one with family and howse and steady job and fun time syncretic and successful but some one like trump on a level MORE than success.

Your attempt at fermenting and tormenting trump has failed. Quit playing this card is no good never was good and never will be good. You lost.
>>
Why are the Chinese so shit at english?
>>
because they go home and switch back to Cantonese with their family and stay fob forever
>>
>>68886543
Ok mr bes
>>
File: IMG_8552.jpg (72 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8552.jpg
72 KB, 960x960
>>68886216
Is OP that incoherent Tay-replacement bantz bot?
>>
>>68886216
Your country is a bunch of border hugging leaches.
If it wasn't for the US, you would be poor as fuck fur traders.
>>
>>68886723
we give you guys like 30 percent of all your imports were buddys come on guy
>>
>>68886895
I'm not your guy, friend.
>>
>>68886723
Mayb hen we be happy!! Now we are just sad American like you. Wanting to be rich. Your media slams being rich is only way to live otherwise I really am poor and miserable.

Well I can be middle class and happy u media who. Who shit. You shit. I make average And am happy lol lol like a rich person. It was hard to become this way with your media saying you need to be a entertain or inventor and worth 100 million and have Ferrari to be happy.

Life is not like that you shit American trying to bring me down
>>
>>68887060
Just type in moonrunes, Chang. We can Google translate ourselves.
>>
Nothing here, I drive up from Idaho yo hike in Alberta sometimes. Wish they let me bring my bear gun.

Your guys gas is pricey too, so is your beer, and shit everything is costly. Is it because of the free healthcare?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.