[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come politicians are so soft now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1454739303020.jpg (13 KB, 316x396) Image search: [Google]
1454739303020.jpg
13 KB, 316x396
50 years ago, this shit wouldn't have flied here or in Belgium.

Why are politics so lenient towards religious matters, and so affraid of being called racists?
>>
great question. im going to sit here and wait to read answers, because i have none.
>>
>>68884800
Social media activism and lynching
>>
>>68884800
US Puppets
>>
File: 1449204077908.jpg (36 KB, 405x720) Image search: [Google]
1449204077908.jpg
36 KB, 405x720
>>68884800
victory has defeated you
>>
>>68885251
huh that isn't the picture I selected
>>
feminization of society

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaOLgy3YKtA
>>
>>68884800
Politicians are soft because of the ideaology pished theough our school systems since WW2.
Its been anti patriotism and pro globlization.
Its taught the needs of other nations or cultures are more important then your own because your ancestors developed a way to get to this point economiclly and technologically while the rest of the world hasnt.

WE'RE SUCH AN EMPATHATIC PEOPLE
>>
>>68884800
Muslims and jews have both infiltrated or democratic governments. Simple as that.
>>
Politicians represent the people. They say whatever will get them more power
>>
>>68884800
50 years ago joos had a different agenda
>>
File: question.jpg (80 KB, 520x750) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
80 KB, 520x750
>>68884800
Yuri Bezmenov knows why
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlpODYhnPEo
>>
>>68884800
Are you actually surprised that leftist politicians are utter shit?
>>
>>68884800

It's because of the EU, Davos, UN, etc. They want to play on the international stage, national politics are beneath them. To sit at the big boy tables internationally you have to obey the globalist status quo (ie. Jews).
>>
>>68886300

The left used to be anti-immigration, it's not really in working class interest after all. But then that was when working class party elite didn't feel disdain for the working class yet.
>>
>>68885485
Top kek, they are going to get assaulted.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.