[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are muslims the only ones who understand women? If feminists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: basedmullah.png (1 MB, 813x2175) Image search: [Google]
basedmullah.png
1 MB, 813x2175
Why are muslims the only ones who understand women?

If feminists want to welcome muslims into the west...

why dont we just let them? and let them learn the biggest lesson of their lives...

men will be fine whatever happens.
>>
>>68884221
Female "liberation" (sanctioned promiscuity) has only been around for ~sixty years. A blip on the radar as far as i'm concerned family
>>
File: WHEEL OF HISTORY.jpg (1 MB, 1469x2804) Image search: [Google]
WHEEL OF HISTORY.jpg
1 MB, 1469x2804
>>68884501
>Female "liberation" (sanctioned promiscuity) has only been around for ~sixty years. A blip on the radar as far as i'm concerned family

Oh to be this young and naive again...
>>
In all seriousness, what genuine benefits have come from the sexual liberation of women?

Making your cock feel nice more regularly doesn't count.
>>
We all know that muslims are a stronger, more traditionalist culture. The west only has hope by learning from certain aspects of them, but not by letting them take over and kill and dominate us all.
>>
>>68885132
Why Egypt is first than sumeria?
Sumeria came first then egypt
>>
>>68885977
I don't even see Sumer represented.
>>
>>68885977
I thought that was Assyria
>>
>>68886349
The curly beard in front of the archer with the robe full of squares
>>
>>68885209
>Making your cock feel nice more regularly doesn't count.

It's not even more regularly. I have a better sex life as a married religious conservative than when I was promiscous. Tons of women, but women did not see it as a duty to the man. Sexual liberation means less actual sex.
>>
>>68885132

I like that less sex is happening the further it goes.
>>
>>68884221
Seems like far too big a risk to take just to teach women a lesson.
>>
File: blackpower.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
blackpower.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>68884221
>women being sexy will destroy society

I don't think men being unable to handle attractive women is any fault of women. This pretty much shows that the real danger to society is men.
>>
>>68888698
please read a book.

One woman per male (officially). Has been the rule of civilized society forever because without it women turn everything into a game of hypergamy and destroys wages, the family and prosperity.

Look at the nigger-american community.
Look at what is happening in Japan.
>>
>>68888698

>men invent the makeup industry
>women buy into it rather than realizing they have the power to stop men from being even more dangerous to society

Wow, women are pretty selfish.
>>
File: Conspiracy-Keanu.jpg (26 KB, 551x549) Image search: [Google]
Conspiracy-Keanu.jpg
26 KB, 551x549
>>68884221

>what if feminism is becoming popular to make us hate unrestrained female nature and welcome islam

>what if open borders is a means to embrace islam and get all women under control
>>
>>68889315
>women turn everything
>nigger-americans
I have some doubts about the impartiality of the books you've been reading.

Also, please elaborate on Japan.
>>
>>68890308
Why do you take issue with the words he uses rather than the points he makes?
>>
>>68890871
The only "point" in his post is that "books" agree with him. My point is that he his books may not be the best sources of impartial information.

The rest of his post is just making claims that he says are true because "books" say so.
>>
>>68891494
>The only "point" in his post is that "books" agree with him.
Why did you not point that out instead of pointing out you don't like the words he uses?
Work on how you express yourself.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.