[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Next political system
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: motherearth.jpg (7 KB, 170x163) Image search: [Google]
motherearth.jpg
7 KB, 170x163
So /pol/ in the past century we witnessed the rise and fall of two political ideologies - fascism and communism with post-war liberalism and currently being the norm.

As it always happens that any idea claiming to be the perfect solution to all problems we are currently witnessing its self-destruction and degradation.

My question is - what is next. What does a post-liberal world look like? Is there going to be a 4th political ideology, if so what do you think it will be? Discuss
>>
File: 1397457039101.jpg (2 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1397457039101.jpg
2 MB, 1680x1050
>>68883940
Meritocratic technocracy.
3 ideologies combined:
-liberty of thought
-equality for everyone during early life
-unquestioned absolute rule of the best
>>
>>68884278
Who would the best be in this case?
>>
>>68883940
>make thread about political discussion on /pol/
>1 reply
Why even try... bump
>>
>>68884589
The best in their own fields. The best engineers. The best lawyers. The best scientists. The best strategists.

Degree in engineering or natural sciences or military service or law degree would be a requirement for political career. There would be factions in the new parliament with certain amount of seats given to each faction. Then the political parties would have to set candidates for each seat. There wouldn't be a single nation leader but a council of the leaders of each faction.
>>
>>68885231
Sounds interesting and maybe feasible. Where do you think this change of thought can emerge from however?
>>
>>68883940
But Liberals are just starting to occupy the world. This is just the beginning.
>>
>>68885643
Even so, it is woefully apparent that the values they support will lead to degeneracy and to thought policing and thought crimes. It will lead to the same things that communism/fascism lead to, it is more apparent now to most people capable of thought because we've seen it happen and as such one wanders what is next. It might be a long while before anything really changes for the better.
>>
File: Trump Katana.jpg (51 KB, 486x960) Image search: [Google]
Trump Katana.jpg
51 KB, 486x960
>>68883940
Trumpism

Just Fascism without the retarded parts,
>>
>>68885231
That would end up being very corrupt.
>>
>>68885476
Mass genocide of the intellectually inferior.
Eugenics program.
State birth control.
Keep the the total population between 500 million and 1 billion.
Permanent human settlement only allowed between the Northern Tropic and the Arctic circle and the below the Southern Tropic.
>>
>>68885956
Trump panders to right-wing fears. Even though he makes good points you know full-well he'll be a terrible president. I am however going to bet 20 quid on him winning just because in the event it actually happens I can make some money off it.
>>
>>68886024
I agree. Currently my system is nonviable. It will be in a few centuries given that humanity does not annihilate itself and stays on the course of technological advances. As soon as we can get money as the main measurement of personal success out of the picture the system becomes viable.
>>
>>68886212
That will never fly hunbro, not after WW2. Which country on earth do you think for a second will start doing this and there will be others to follow?
>>
>>68883940
The next system is somalian-romanian anarcho-serbianism.

The romanian wisdom coupled with somalian planning and serbian intelligence will conquer the world.

Watch out world.
Our katanas are sharp and our hair gel is fresh.
>>
Totalitarian AI regime.
/thread
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.