[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Angela #Merkel took selfie with #Brussels terrorist months before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: nmfdl;sdngsd.jpg (75 KB, 801x653) Image search: [Google]
nmfdl;sdngsd.jpg
75 KB, 801x653
What does /pol/ think of this? Can anyone prove/disprove this?
>>
people look for patterns
they somehow delude themselves into thinking it could be linked
>>
>>68882967
different nose, different eyebrows
>>
dude on the right has a unibrow

we sure it's him?

all rook same.
>>
>>68883174
Good cuc.kgoy!
>>
>>68882967
Not even close to the same person. Man you guys are grasping at straws lmao
>>
>>68882967
bump
>>
>Can anyone prove this?
no
/thread
>>
>>68882967
Same race but different person
>>
>>68882967
They all look the same for me.

And EVEN if it was true, it doesn't mean anything, except that the terro is also a troll.

In any case, you're stupid.
>>
Doesn't matter if it's not the same person.

They share the same mindset and religion. They're all dangerous and they deserve to die.
>>
>>68883518
It would mean a lot, this would be perfect propaganda fuel. Sadly they don't look alike even tho most of those inbreds look so frigging alike. You usually can tell them apart by the various distortions and mishapen parts of their faces tho.
>>
>>68883268
>>68883261

>what is plucking
>>
>>68883662
>It would mean a lot,
Which is?

>this would be perfect propaganda fuel
That a terro got into an event where the women take pictures with anyone, and got one?
>>
>>68883839
Yes, imagine your prime minister taking pictures alongside some Chinese infiltrators days before they blow up something big. All while he argues how you should take in MORE Chinese because they're friendly and nice and need your help and how this does not pose any danger whatsoever.
>>
>>68882967
not the same faggot
>>
>>68882967

W O I
O
I

Go grab a Breitbarter. They'll be sure to publish it.
>>
>>68882967
it's not the same guy, you blind shitposting aussie
>>
>>68883960
>imagine your prime minister taking pictures alongside some Chinese infiltrators days before they blow up something big

Well, we're Japanese, not stupid people, anyone would rationalize that anybody can go to these events and take pictures with the person that allows it. There is no way it means anything.

But if people are stupid in your country, I guess you can influence them with stuff like that...
>>
>>68882967
Post it to Merkel's facebook wall.
>>
goddamn all of these monkey totallty look the same
RIP diversity
RIP germany
RIP future
>>
Even I have difficulties telling one negro from another, but can tell they aren't the same guy.
Aussie shitposting.
>>
LOL HOLY FUCK, SPREAD IT.
>>
>>68884383
>Not fucking all the Jap qt3.14s
>implying Japs aren't stupid
>>
Why are germans still voting for this bitch?

CDU are globalist neocons who hate germans, they are hiding behind their party name Christian Democrats Union which makes idiots think that they want to conserve christian values and the german race.

And yeah, I'm not saying that we are any better. I hate the modern Sweden.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.