[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Challenge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (263 KB, 949x531) Image search: [Google]
image.png
263 KB, 949x531
ITT: Things that are true that the public doesn't know about, doesn't believe, or doesn't want to believe

Hardmode: Do it without Jewish conspiracy
>>
Bump?
>>
I'm not talking about government secrets or anything guys. Just stuff that's out there that most are unaware of
>>
File: 1.wk pro.jpg (8 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
1.wk pro.jpg
8 KB, 211x239
>>68882754
Willy dindu nuffin
U cant really blame one country for everything but German agression, which was a supporting factor of the war was caused by the military which was backed by the people to a large extend - not the Kaiser however, who lost his executive power in the process.
>>
>>68882754
The Democrats want to expand welfare to the black community to keep control of them. Just because there is no plantation doesn't mean they aren't slaves for the democratic party.
>>
>>68885147
But doesn't it cost money to do that?
Didn't they make money off of slavery?

How are they the same?
>>
>>68882754
Gmo foods have been directly linked to cancer and are sub par in micronutrient count than their traditionally produced counterparts. Read any non American research study on the topic (Japanese and New Zealand study's are extremely comprehensive on the topic)
>>
>>68885302
It's not their money, it's ours.
>>
>>68885836
What kind of GMOs and why?
>>
It was found in a civil court that government agencies were implicit in the assassination of MLK. The family was awarded $100.
>>
>>68885836
Can you link to one such study?
>>
>>68885302
They make money off the black man. Prision industry is a cash cow. Government is largest single employer of black people. Disproportionately high military numbers too. Plus they get to keep their elected government jobs with all the perks and graft. It's a fucking sweet deal for the dems.
>>
>>68882754
Modern college is more or less a re-education center made to erase traditional values and sever ties with conservative families, as the KGB intended. Let's break it down.
>you can live without a degree
>but society enforces at every corner that getting a degree is the ultimate measure of your worth
>parents look around at colleges (some friends of mine are guides)
>show them all the standard college shit
>forbidden from mentioning feminist movements/majors, BLM activism, classes promoting Islam/communism (they've given up stealth in the classroom entirely)
>conservative parents send kids there
>kids see it as party mecca
>get drunk, high, and laid
>far from family influence
>stop going to church altogether
>normalize this over 4 years
>create illusion that majority population is progressive-minded
>professors likely to lose jobs if they speak against politics of the institution
>now if you're going to make any changes in society, you have to spend 4 years if not 6 or 8 in this environment

The other day I picked up some leaflet on sexual assault services around campus, apparently my university has a 'sexual incivility center', where a teacher, employer, or even a TA or student can report your ass and have you sent to mandatory weekly meetings for 'behavior modification'. This shit is starting to go from 'ugly' to 'get out while you can'

Yuri was right all along.
>>
itt conservative conspiracy theories
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.