[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Staged Shootings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Hook.png (3 MB, 1696x950) Image search: [Google]
Hook.png
3 MB, 1696x950
So much foreknowledge of the 'Sandy Hook' event... Isn't it obvious that this is a narrative to bolster more gun control?

To wit:

>NewtownBee article/correction
>Bing cache date = 12/13/2012
>One day before the event
>John Voquette, (editor) attributes the mistakes to the 'commotion of the day'

>Facebook pages set up before the event
>UNITED WAY fund set up before the event

>(various Google and Bing cache dates reflect pages being cached before the event ever took place)

>VIDEO FOOTAGE TIME-STAMPED/TAKEN ONE DAY BEFORE
>IN OTHER WORDS THEY ALREADY HAD THE HOAX ALL SET UP 1-2 DAYS BEFORE ...AND EVEN HAD FOOTAGE OF VEHICULAR CONGREGATIONS (i.e. Ambulances) AROUND THE SCHOOL
>THIS FOOTAGE WAS ALSO EDITED TOGETHER FOR EASIER CONSUMPTION 1-2 DAYS BEFORE THE EVENT

>CNN FOOTAGE OF POLICE RUNNING TOWARDS SCENE WAS FILMED AT A DIFFERENT LOCATION (St. Rose of Lima school) This fact borrowed from "proof sandy hook was a staged media hoax" video. It's only about 25 seconds into the video.

>Sorry to be "that guy"... but I've noticed that some of you need your eyes opened.
>inb4 sorry to be "that guy" if you already know this information

>Bill Cooper (the man who warned about 9/11) also warned us about school shootings to bring about strict gun control...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD0z275nQnM [Embed]

Source: We Need to Talk About Sandy Hook (video):

Some concepts snipped from video, 'Sandy Hook Hoax Ultimate Case Closed'
>>
there was also strange stuff happening at the san bernadino shooting.

at one camera shot from a bystander with his phone cam you saw the car of the shooter followed by police and some other civilian cars and in a news report done a few hours later you saw the exact car sequence driving by behind the reporter without the shooters car nor police cars. It was like 5-6 cars, same models, same color and same order.
>>
>>68881444

Yes, I've seen some other footage which seems to indicate that San Bernardino was also a staged event.
>>
File: Cooper.png (1 MB, 880x719) Image search: [Google]
Cooper.png
1 MB, 880x719
>>68881186

>Bill Cooper (the man who warned about 9/11) also warned us about school shootings to bring about strict gun control...

>self bump with pic related
>>
>>68881444
>>68881676
STOP RIGHT THERE

Jihad is real. TPTB fuck with the evidence afterwards, making things look funny, but it's dumb as fuck so say these are fake incidents.
>>
>>68882198

of course jihad is real. But if you think that everything is just jihad you´re an idiot. Your shady as fuck government sure has a hand in that.

especially if you look at all the things so far known about sandy hook, you barely can believe any of it by now.
>>
>>68881186
If thats the case then it is the most elaborate, well funded, well kept conspiracy to have completely and utterly failed. Columbine was close to twenty years ago and in that time we've seen the almost universal proliferation of shall issue carry, the rise of open carry, the beginnings of unlicensed carry, the sunset of the '94 AWB, AWB failures at the state level virtually everywhere but a handful of Democrat strongholds, a successful run of SCOTUS decisions, and something like three quarters of the states allowing NFA items.

The war against gun control might not be over, but Feinstein is going to be holing up in a bunker with Eva in the next few years.
>>
File: stop.gif (988 KB, 351x263) Image search: [Google]
stop.gif
988 KB, 351x263
>>68882374
This thread is gonna get real retarded if you try to put Jihad in the same category as shit like Sandy Hook.

The government being criminally negligent and allowing things to happen isn't even in the same ballpark as a staged event.
>>
"the bigger the lie, the more people believe it."
>>
>>68881444
Links to vids? I would like to know more
>>
>>68884183
No, I remember her that shit too. It was faked. The robbie Parker video, his daughter who was supposedly killed being in a picture with Obama weeks later, the batman map, the prop maker mysteriously dying... They went all out and failed. Buy ar15s now, because they will try again.
>>
>>68881186
yeah, but then again what does a leaf know about proper gun control
>>
>>68884829
there is nothing there. both of those fucks are Muslim apologists.
>>
>>68885021
>buy ARs now because they will try again

Thats the thing, though, its just that they've failed, its that we've succeeded. I don't know how old you were or if you were shooting back in the 90s, but I remember knowing maybe one guy who had an AR when the Clinton ban was first proposed. The overwhelming majority of gun owners I knew were Fudds. If you went to a gun store you saw mostly hunting weapons. Guys who wanted to carry or who bought ARs and AKs were the weird, hardcore, militiamen types.

These days, everyone has an AR. It went from a specialty piece to the most common rifle in the country in less than two decades. You have to search for someone who isn't pissed off that carry isn't easier. Even the Fudds have zero appetite or interest in compromise. The other side hasn't simply failed at what they tried, they have allowed us to win.
>>
>>68885603
*its NOT just that they've failed...
>>
if not staged, then....ALLOWED BY OUR MUSLIM PRESIDENT.
>>
File: 1333689383379.jpg (78 KB, 598x570) Image search: [Google]
1333689383379.jpg
78 KB, 598x570
>>68884486
CIA has been funding & training "freedom fighters" in sandniggerville for over twenty years. easily verifiable fact. how much of a stretch is it to logically extrapolate that they would either use these events as false flags, or monitor them while knowingly allowing them to happen in order to set a precedent?

both have happened recently. also dont capitalize jihad its not a proper noun
>>
>>68885603
>its that we've succeeded
fyi thats why the bullshit media brainwashing is in overdrive, which is a point im not sure how you could have missed. yeah gun ownership is up up up & as it increases we see not just corollary but causative mass shootings, terrorist attacks, & subsequent media hysteria etc etc
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.