[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Joel Osteen - proper antichrist thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_20160326-095142.jpg (1 MB, 1430x1930) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160326-095142.jpg
1 MB, 1430x1930
Pic related

>implying sins were mistake accidents
>oops I cheated on my wife
>oops I stole that five hour energy
>oops I killed a man by accident, woopsies

This man is a fraud, a cheap trick and a monster. I urge all my Christian brothers to avoid him and all the lost to seek sound teaching.

Happy Easter.
>>
>>68878425
Typical american protestantism, thinking that Christ's death means everyone's sins were forgiven in advance and that no one can go to hell.
>>
>>68878425
Five hour energy shill
>>
>>68878779
... i know of no denomination that believes that.

actually dont some jews believe that there is no hell?
>>
>>68879582
I'm losing my shit. I should have said "generic energy drink" never change /pol/
>>
>>68878779
Make sure to specify "typical american non denominational teachings" Baptist here and we wouldn't touch that shit.
>>
File: 1458469539501.png (613 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1458469539501.png
613 KB, 800x800
>>68879699
They don't because "Hell" is a pagan concept that was christianized

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell

Jews basically believe everyone goes into a place without any consciousness, regardless of moral character, until the end times come

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheol
>>
>>68879699

Of course they do, American Protestants are some of the most shallow, simplistic Christians there are. Where else do you find "God wants you to be rich!" pastors? Only in America.
>>
>>68878425
>God need to become a man
>and be tortured and die for everyone as a man
>in order that people who believe in this can go to heaven

Sound reasonable.
Old testament:
>"But if a wicked person turns away from all the sins they have committed and keeps all my decrees and does what is just and right, that person will surely live; they will not die.
>>
>>68878425
Sauces?
>>
File: fuck off op.jpg (242 KB, 980x968) Image search: [Google]
fuck off op.jpg
242 KB, 980x968
>>68878425
>I urge all my Christian brothers

>>>/b/
>>
>>68880063
Well Christianity hasn't made up it's mind.
You go to heaven AND the end time ressurection where all the dead become alive and are judged for their evil deeds (I think some even believe if you believe Jesus died for you you escape judgement no matter how evil you have been)
>>
>>68882263
Thanks for that post, I can tell that the person who posted that is the king of 4chan and that what he says is actually law, despite there being nothing in the rules about religious posting.

Bitch.
>>
>>68882152
The picture is the sauce, his official Facebook page.
>>
>>68880113

t. Paint everything gold Catholic
>>
God is just a reflection of the culture. Society now values non judgmental attitudes and openness, absent from all judgement because corporations push that message as a way to sell concepts and products.
>>
Do think Jesus died only for the sins of the people at that time? Give me a break.
>>
>>68882864
>despite there being nothing in the rules about religious posting.

Of course there is. Posting religious bullshit like "I urge all my Christian brothers to avoid him and all the lost to seek sound teaching. Happy Easter" is neither politics, nor news nor politically incorrect.

It's a /b/tier or /r9k/tier topic.
>>
We all have free will, OP. Jesus' message and sacrifice was to tell/show us that no matter what mistakes we make - there is always redemption waiting if we seek it.
>>
>>68878425
I don't like Joel Osteen either, buy I think you're looking waaayyy too into this image.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.