[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/ so my mom has been dating a Jamaican guy for like,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: dead youknowwhats.jpg (65 KB, 630x345) Image search: [Google]
dead youknowwhats.jpg
65 KB, 630x345
Hey /pol/

so my mom has been dating a Jamaican guy for like, 4-5 years now (Dad cheated on her and bailed cuz she's kinda nuts). I'm pretty sure they're common-law by now.

Is this white genocide? My mom has me and my sister, and this guy had a few kids from a few women, but is still involved in raising the ones I met.

They still live in the house her and my Dad bought when we were a family. She works, but she was unemployed for a few months last year. He has a steady job and provides for her.

Personally, the guy is pretty likeable, but crazy stubborn. Can't convince him of anything, but this is hilarious when he butts heads with my grandmother who is just as stubborn.

Does this count as race mixing? Would /pol/ be ashamed to have this black guy fucking their blonde white mom?
>>
Oh, I meant to say this, but obviously, they're not gonna have children because my mom is so dried up she could only birth a malnourished, down syndrome retard by this point
>>
Your mum is a nigger loving cunt.
>>
You need to get the fuck out of there
>>
also I've known my mom was REALLY into black guys ever since the Toronto Raptors were founded. She got into basketball just to see black guys move around basically.
>>
Check out r/berniesanders
>>
>>68874194

bait
>>
>>68874346
I haven't lived with her since Dad cheated on her and left her 7+ years ago, moved in with him for a year, then lived at school, then moved downtown by the school
>>
You need to get you sister the fuck out of there.
>>
>>68874194
it ain't white genocide cuz she reproduced with a white lad before getting the BBC
>>
>>68874529
i've called at least three other threads here bait today but I assure you this post is sincere

I just want /pol/'s opinion, it's not like I'm gonna up-end my mom's life because of this haha
>>
>>68874586
hahahahaha neither of have lived with her for at least 4 years, my mom is 52, sister 27, me 25
>>
>>68874194

fuck the jamicans mom

lamoo, put it in her stinker xD
>>
>>68874194
I'd be ashamed but that's not racemixing nor white genocide. Just poor decissions of adults with fucked up lives.

Take into account that when something so big happens (breaking up with the person you were building a future with and dedicating your life to) people of 40+ yo realize that there's a point of no return. Their lifes are over and they need to scrap what they can get.

So if your mom found a jamaican because "fuck it" you need to acknowledge that she did her part so she can get away with things now that a teenager/young person shouldn't get away with.

I'd advise you to stay away from your parents and visit them only occassionaly tho, they seem fucked up.
>>
>>68874194
jamaican dudes have high tests. if your mum is not around and he gets horny, he will rape you

>look up sexual emregency in google
>>
>>68874771
My mom is a control freak and kinda dumb (well... just a woman, really) and I definitely do not want to hangout with her more than once a month, even if we're getting along.

My dad did cheat on my mom, but he ditched the girl he cheated with, felt extremely guilty, found another woman without kids (though 1 year older) who would die for him and is still with her today, also common law. She's pretty ditzy, kinda annoying, never shuts up, but she would literally do anything for him, me, and my sister.

I visit her and my Dad almost every Sunday. it's usually great, but last week I showed my Trump power level and Dad got a little pissy, but I know he'll be redpilled by November. And he could actually vote if he wanted as he's a dual citizen.
>>
>>68874279

She all ready did
>>
if I have a daughter, could the nigger-loving be passed down to her?

It didn't get my sister, she's engaged to the best white guy she could ever get and I've never even seen her look at a black guy and show a single sign of interest.
>>
>>68875428
I knew as soon as I posted this, I was gonna get this as bants

ty for not disappointing, Ahmed
>>
File: ReyMixer.jpg (469 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
ReyMixer.jpg
469 KB, 1280x1707
>>68874194

Pushing miscegenation is white genocide, two people deciding to do it is upto them. He doesn't sound like a nigger.
>>
>>68874482
You Cucknadians never cease to amaze me.
>>
>>68874194
>Would /pol/ be ashamed to have this black guy fucking their blonde white mom?
post more cuck shit
>>
>>68874194
I feel sorry for you OP
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.