[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oldfags may or may not appreciate this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Fuck That Im Outta Here.gif (808 KB, 207x207) Image search: [Google]
Fuck That Im Outta Here.gif
808 KB, 207x207
Remember yesterday when the vid was dropped claiming "Anonymous" was going to combat the Brussels attacks with hugs, kisses and anti-discrimination against Muslims?

I told you that they were fakes who infiltrated and have been spamming anti-white propaganda under the fawkes fags banner.

Also told you that they had nooooooooooo idea what they have brought out of pandoras box.

OG's are coming back in mass and pisssssssssssed there is about to be a house cleaning "For The Ages" that none of them 3xp3ct or see coming

See they forget "Their Own Laws"

>"Expect Us" and "Expect the Unexpected"

Thats because these faggots are NOT anons at all period, and the crucifixion that IS coming and already happening.....WILL BE to one for the record books.

>I hear that "Black Lives Matter" is on the platter along with them

Question, what happens when you put posers in the ring with people who really know what they are doing?

Food for thought

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXSfO5gsARo

Oldfags may or may not appreciate this.....they are included in the statement
>>
tl;dr
>>
>>68874200
Then open the vid, shut your eyes and open your ears
>>
Grim reaper anonymous is better then pea green newsroom anonymous
>>
>>68874352
Nobody has taken """Anonymous""" seriously since Chanology, retard. Get a hobby.
>>
>>68874143
Just put all of our anonymous imagery in grim reaper clothes
>>
File: 1449870123657.jpg (1019 KB, 2992x2344) Image search: [Google]
1449870123657.jpg
1019 KB, 2992x2344
>>
>>68874571
Im not a fawkes fag but do watch what they do. And have been for a bit. And have "Heard" that "For Reals" are going after them

>People learned the power of "Ideas" and now it's twisted, to support broken or twisted ideals such as anti-trump campaigns, Black Lives Faggots, and refugees

(ALL run by just that *Demo-fags* for anti-trum with Muslims, Nigs for BLM Fags, and Muslims alone for refugees

And others are not so happy about that
>>
>>68874898
Yes'ir maple bro, thats included in the 2nd statement
>>
>people still don't know what the Anonymous is
I want these memes to die.
>>
I think this is great. All these lefty fags and niggers using anonymous and Guy Fawkes masks like they own the shit are gonna be pissed. /pol/nonymous shall rise and btfo all in its path! Hahahahahahahaha.
>>
>>68874143
Whatever happened to the rest of Lulzsec after it disbanded?
>>
>>68876702
That's fucking cringeworthy.
>>
>>68877470
I thought they all got locked up, or like 1 or 2 of them got away. Im not sure.
>>
>>68877507
You're fuck'n cringeworthy.
>>
>>68874143
Hope is restored.
Thank you REAL anons !
THANK YOU !!!!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.