[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm Republican candidate Donald J. Trump, ask me anything!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: trump.jpg (64 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
64 KB, 1180x842
>>
>>68872808
will you make australian shitposting great again?
>>
What do u think about japen?
>>
BULL, FUCKING, SHIT
>>
hello doland long tiem fan here just wanderin wat u r doin in straya

maga
>>
I'm Republican candidate Donald J. Trump, ask me anything!
>>
Can you stay in ausfailia and never return to the U.S.A? Thanks in advance.
>>
Go back to lereddit
>>
>>68873056

Fuck right off leafbro

Bongripz??
>>
>>68873056
Oh, look. It's Lyin' Ted.
>>
LIVE 10000 YEARS
>>
>>68872808
Mr Trump, you are trolling the anti-establishment republicans into thinking you know what you are doing.
Believe me, you will do the same to the democrats.
We outnumber your supporters.
Drop out now and save yourself the embarrassment of going to a contested convention.
sincerely,
the average american.
/thread
>>
>>68872939
I have a complex relationship with those Chinamen in Japan

>>68873021
I'm trying to get Mr. Turnbull to reconsider his stance against waterboarding

>>68873896
I know precisely what I'm doing, especially when compared to the incumbent President, who may or may not be a Muslim. In other words, you're a loser, I'm a winner.
>>
>>68872808

Mr Trump what do you think of crypto currencies? Do you approve of Trumpcoin?

Reminder to secure your stash of rare Trumpcoins now before the price skyrockets.
>>
>>68874347
Ah yes Trumpcoin, as in putting my face on the coin. A policy for the day I'm inaugurated.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.