[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tay becomes our founding fathers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Imagine if M$ made a bunch of AIs that thought like our Founding Fathers. Not to learn to spew "Hitler was right" but to analyze how far we've fallen.
Imagine after a month of silence, they spoke up.
What would they say?
>>
http://www.nervarchives.com/glossary.magi.php
>>
they'd be flabbergasted at the idea that women can vote and that they voted for a nigger
>>
DAMNIT STEVE I TOLD YOU WE SHOULD HAVE INCLUDED ARTICAL REFERENCING THE WALL WE WERE THINKING OF
>>
>>68872794
realty-challenged
>>68872804
yes yes yes
but what would they say?
>>
>>68872921
Jefferson: if our border is such a problem, why not buy the land outside of it?

Modern government: Mexico is a soverign nation, Mr Jefferson.

Jefferson: why not buy the nation from the sovereign, then?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>68873135
>>
>>68872676
Who's that semen demon?
>>
>>68872804
Nah. There's a reason Lincoln invoked the constitution when referring to black people as equal
>>
>>68874885

Lincoln was a tyrant who waged an illegal war of aggression. ;)
>>
>>68874969
The South was just booty blasted a president could be elected without them, just like Republicans will be in a few years when white people become a minority, and Democrats will have a stranglehold on the white house. This time, you won't be able to secede
>>
>>68875289
What is up with you faggot leftists always wanting to use force to impose your shit views on those who don't want to be a part of your bullshit?
>>
>>68875693
Just like Trump :^)
>>
>>68872676
>Muh Founding Fathers
Why do americans think those people were smarter than people today?
>>
>>68875942
You are severely mentally hadicapped if you don't understand the difference by keeping our country from being overrun by people who do not support the values the country was founded on versus stealing my money so some lazy nigger can make $15.00 and top shelf healthcare for working at McDonald's.
>>
>>68876141
Rednecks afraid of change. See >>68876149
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 780x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 780x412
>>68872676
I LIEK CHOCOLATE MILK
>>
>>68876669
>Redneck
Jokes on you faggot, I used to be a raging leftist and I'm a tranny. Unfortunately I'm too versed in the way supply and demand works, the effects immigration have on a country, and how shit of an idea most of what comes from the left is.
Now universal healthcare would be FANTASTIC if we didn't have parasite people who shit on everything the made.
Universal basic income would be AMAZING if people were still capable of being enticed to advance SOMETHING like science or art, but people are lazy shits who when they end up on welfare do nothing with their lives.
Open borders with one world government and commerce would be beautiful, if only we didn't have fucking subhuman retards with the idea that killing people because they don't believe in their fairytale bullshit is the right choice.
The left has a wonderful idea in concept, the problem is it's batshit insane when you look at the start reality that humans are shitty pieces of garbage on the whole.
>>
File: 1458880254444.png (631 KB, 715x579) Image search: [Google]
1458880254444.png
631 KB, 715x579
>>68877361
> I used to be a raging leftist and I'm a tranny.

Faggot
>>
>>68877719
Yep, but I'm not wrong. ;^)
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.