[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some brainwashed moron on my kikebook feed just posted this SJW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: cancer.jpg (207 KB, 684x695) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
207 KB, 684x695
Some brainwashed moron on my kikebook feed just posted this SJW filth.

Help me to articulate a response that refutes this drivel.
>>
>>68872205
>so you are saying somalian culture does not exist/is not worth preserving?

the cuck mind will implode from these types of questions.
>>
>>68872205
>This country wouldn't be what it is today without immigration
You certainly got that right you spineless cunt.
>>
>>68872821
>This country wouldn't be what it is today without immigration

Yeah, the crime rate certainly wouldn't be the same.

Holy crap, this dumbass is confusing the UK for the US, where immigrants actually have made great contributions to the country. How many non-white immigrants to the UK have been great for the UK?
>>
>>68872205
Should've told that to a Slav and see how much one would care.
>>
Lol

You guys used to run the world... What happened to make the majority of you all sniveling little pussies nowadays?

did all the best men die in wars or something?
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 736x736
Guys, check out this Canadian Tim Hortons Commercial promoting White Genocide.
Don't forget to thumbs down................!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r-uEfcdmcqQ
>>
>>68873003
like 7
>>
>>68872205
>You are not helping anyone by making them permanent citizens to your country and putting them under welfare for the rest of their lives, ensuring that them and their children not only won't attempt to be productive members of your society, but also that they will maintain their culture and fail to assimilate. Because let's face it, you won't assimilate if you can barely speak the language or if you are surrounded by Mosques in a country that has for centuries has espoused Christianity.

>By all means, help those in need. But do so in a way that does not promote multiculturalism because multiculturalism destroys diversity. What is diverse about going to BRITISH towns where there is a 90% Muslim population and where women are in danger if they are not completely covered.
>>
>>68873587
>ABSOLUTELY SUBVERSIVE.

I lack the picture.
>>
>>68873587
Holy fuck kill yourself already, kikecuck
You got fired from Timmy's for being a faggot and now you have to fag it up on the internet
>>
>>68872205

When Islam is the dominant British culture, and his liberal views are a forgotten memory of a now-diminished people, this cuck will quickly learn the value of heritage and tradition.
>>
>>68872205
>flee this country
>hope in the hearts of others to help us

top fucking kek
>>
>>68872205
Free advice; so take it or leave it I'm just helping you form an argument, not sharing my opinion.

Britain was the world's first superpower long before "immigrants", they (immigrants) have actually led to diversion and strife by insistence on "diversity". Many people from the Uk live all over the world, and don't insist that other cultures adapt to us. "Help" is a concept based on free will, guilting people into behaviour only causes resentment, not actual help. If other people want to come here, and force us to adapt to them, It's only natural to accept they have to show equal respect to the indigenous people, otherwise they do nothing but post colonial colonization by using racism as warfare. It is normal and accepted for them to hate you, but you are treated harshly for treating them like they treat you? That's not acceptable.

Poorly worded, and very disjointed but should give you plenty to return fire with if you make those words your own, and supply some facts to back the ideas. Your culture shouldn't be forced to shrink for the acceptance of another, or its incompatible.
I'd love to see your response, if the thread lasts.
>>
>>68872821
There is a difference between taking in 10,000 odd foreigners over a ten year period and taking in millions in a five year period. That is what these liberal idiots don't understand
>>
Remember yuri bezemenov's video op, "even if you shower them with information or even pysically show them the gulags in the soviet union they still wouldnt believe".
>>
>>68874986
Thank you for your response, I'll take your words on board.

Unfortunately I can't respond for a few days as I have been temporarily banned from facebook for posting AIDS Skrillex memes.
>>
>>68872205

Tell him, the day we could flee the country happened. It was when Nazi's started bombing our cities in the middle of the night. We didn't flee, we sent our children to the countryside, and got on with our lives.

British Culture is not to 'flee' in the face of adversity, Its to stand up and say 'No, not today kraut' and fight back.

British Culture is a tiny, TINY pissant island, managing to conquer and colonize half the world.

British Culture is a universal language, known to be the WORLDS language. Anything worth saying, is said in english.

Our culture is to stand up for our broskis in the US, Canada, Australia and the Falklands when they need us, and to sit and drink tea when they don't.

Its Science, Literature, Philosophy, Industrialism and Art. Its about giving the dirty krauts a good seeing to, then 50 years later sharing a pint with a german after a football match. Its not holding grudges, as we know no one is perfect, we have fucked up enough times.

It used to be about tolerance to a certain level, then having the courage to stand up and say 'Now now, thats not right'. But thanks to your friend and his ilk, we are being slowly neutered.
>>
Just call him a filthy Cuck, mock the left there is no point engaging with their insanity.
>>
>>68872205
>if one day we needed to flee this country for some reason that s out of our control, to protect out children and ourselves

what like mass Muslim immigration???
>>
>If one day we needed to flee this country for some reason that is out of our control, to protect our children and ourselves

Get the fuck out of my country now if you're going to run away to protect yourself when it needs help most. If shit goes wrong the correct answer is not to run away and hope someone else fixes it, it's to work together and fix it. These immigrants are people who have decided that when life gets hard, the solution is to run away from your problems and leave them for someone else to fix. This is not how society can operate and you're a ignorant idealist if you believe otherwise.

Helping other people is "nice' but it's just stupidity to have a country that is objectively more advanced and then decide it's okay to to implement the rules, traditions and culture of countries which are in such a state that it's occupants are now fleeing.

You can either make a choice here, are these people fleeing from some huge major disaster? If so then why would you allow them to implement the shit that destroyed their country? If it's not that bad, then why do we need to give help? They should buckle down and sort out their country.

And that shit about British culture being founded on others is just made-up garbage. Our country has a rich history and culture, which people like you don't care about because you were born with it. You're tired of the same old and are looking for something "exotic" and "interesting", which is just disgusting.

Going by you're profile, you clearly have no experience in the real world and live in a bubble with those who have similar opinions, only emerging to shout ignorance. I hope you remove your post, because when you mature a little you'll hate what you used to be.
>>
>>68872205
Just work the crowd against her,
>"Can anyone translate this shit for me because I swear she's speaking Yiddish."
>>
File: 1350326180652.jpg (42 KB, 361x480) Image search: [Google]
1350326180652.jpg
42 KB, 361x480
>>68876468

the only Muslims that are fleeing their country are:
>20-40 year old males
>cowards
>economy migrants
>>
File: 1449931767632.jpg (84 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
1449931767632.jpg
84 KB, 620x387
>>68875999
Lolololol.
I like you. I'm not quite functional/awake yet, but could dig a little deeper. I personally would have a hard time NOT being a red laces, black boot, skinhead if I lived near you.
Haven't the muzzies enforced "sharia law zones" near you? (Crappy news sources say they do, but I'm not accepting everything I read as fact) Acceptance is a 2 way path, and won't work if one side DEMANDS the other give up everything to be "accepted", because that's the opposite of acceptance.
Make a comparison midway through, like the skin head agenda is the other side and neither will solve the problem. Close with something like, indigenous people should be more accepting but not to the point that they are overran by acceptance to the detriment of the native population (pic highly related).

Just trying to keep you from being banned again, jailed for hatespeech, or getting bombed.
>>
He has a point, OP.

If Czech lands haven't allowed German immigration, Hitler wouldn't have been able to claim our borderlands as a part of Germany. Britain and France have been great help too.

Just imagine how hard it would have been to arm German soldiers without Czechoslovak weapons in time to annex Poland.
>>
>>68872205
We teach young people to share under the assumption the other person they are sharing with will respect and treat well the things being shared.
We certainly don't teach kids to let rabid dogs have their toys so they can destroy them.
>>
>>68872205
Most immigrants don't want to be immigrants. Most have come to the UK in search of better opportunities because of problems in their home countries, not because they want to be English.

To truly help them would be to invest in and push for change in these countries so that they don't have to abandon their people and heritage just to have a shot at a comfortable life.

The current policy helps the symptoms, not the cause.
>>
>>68877233

The 'Sharia Law Zones' which talked about in London (which by the way, is as much of a shithole as any /pol/ meme implies, I live there during the university term and it is truly awful.) basically amounted to a few Muslims going round putting up posters saying no alcohol, no fornication etc. in particularly Muslim areas. Whilst they are not government sanctioned they are obviously indicative of a greater problem, Muslims trying to impose their laws in this country and the fact that Muslim ghettos exist in which this behaviour is sanctioned by the community.

However it is a fact that there are several dozen official Sharia courts that let Muslims resolve things like divorce in accordance with their religious laws, that these are allowed to exist shows how cuckolded, spineless, treacherous and pathetic our rulling so-called 'Conservative' party is.

Of course the point you have made is absolutely correct, what leftists believe to be a stance of tolerance and acceptance instead appears to Muslim migrants as a sign of surrender and supplication indicative of a society ready to be conquered. No matter how much love and tolerance we show to our new, diverse arrivals, they will never reciprocate. They will continue to push their one and only agenda: the proliferation of their religion.

Until my countrymen and women accept the indisputable fact that the values of Western civilisation are objectively superior to the cancerous creed of Islam, we will continue to lose everything that makes us, us.
>>
Well, looks to me like the average facebook procedure: say something that makes you feel good, and, most importantly, don't back it up. Just ignore it, OP, this will result in nothing but shit-flinging.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.