[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AfD. What is their policies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58
File: afd.jpg (18 KB, 300x198) Image search: [Google]
afd.jpg
18 KB, 300x198
AfD just released new policies. What are they?
Are they redpilled? That is for German standards.
Give me a TL;DR
>>
>>68872050
>ban muslims and make Europe Christian again, but not the kekked version of Christianity
>>
>>68873112
So pretty good? I read something about paying German mothers to have more kids? Problem is that would probably mean that Turks will get more money and make even more kids.

A German anon wrote something about these new policies in a thread the other day but they were poorly translated...

Any more?
>>
They basically want Canada-tier immigration system and are against islam, but from what you can gather from their communication their leadership does it to gains votes (Beatrix von Storch). They're also very pro big business and have a kind of feudal outlook.

FNP is much better, but alas, gotta play the hand that you're given.
>>
>>68873315
>get rid of the Euro
>tell Bruessels to fuck off
>Brexit YES
>direct democracy
>more children (but they are probably going to do it in a way that excludes non-working women, aka female roaches, from getting the gibsmedat)
>African "refugees" can fuck off, only actual Syrians can get in
>>
File: SEASON2-1ds.png (587 KB, 1224x563) Image search: [Google]
SEASON2-1ds.png
587 KB, 1224x563
>>68873685
Thanks. So it's seems pretty good. They want higher birth rates for German women (working women).

That's a pretty good start. What was the reaction to this by the cucks?

Are sites like TheRightStuff banned in Germany? There is not many Germans on it
>>
>>68874451
We don't outright censor websites, but anyone posting on them may be subject to criminal investigation.
And there was a giant outrage even back then when the party was founded, even though it was just an eurosceptic party back then. Nowadays, the media just calls them "right-wing-populist", which is still better than "extremist".
>>
>>68873535
>Canada - tier immigration.
Can someone ring up Hans at the AfD and inform them that doing that is as bad if not worse than their status quo.

You can clearly see the enemy right now. You can see the problems caused like sunlight on a lake. You can clearly identify a problem even if it's behind closed doors.

Canadians didn't realize what they were doing until a few years ago because the first non-white waves were peaceful and filled in demand jobs or unwanted jobs. Then they had a dozen kids. Then they brought their sick relatives. Now their cousins are coming and are no longer required to adopt our ideas. Our government sanctions it because we pioneered diversity decades ago and shoe - horned it into the constitution back when diversity was simply "English, French, Natives."

Don't. Look. At. Canada. Positively.
>>
>>68875404
The party-program was made back then when Canada was still ruled by Harper and not by Mr Trudeau.
>>
>>68874451

So far there is no "short version" of their programm, so it´s like 70 pages long.

>more family/german children
>quality immigration needed like canada or australia do it
>bit more patriotism, possibly german flag and christian cross in every classroom (still up for debate i think)
>minimum wage stays
>small reform of gibs me dats for germans (who gives a shit, minor changes)
>only food stamps for refugees, no more money
>stay in NATO but bit less important (will probably GTFO if trump and Front national get elected together with brexit
>anti Euro
>anti EU
>Sovereign state alliance with european countries
>Most likely pro Russia like trump and FN (afd and FN get money from russia already)
>direct democracy, more power to the people
>do own research of fracking and use it (with national referendum) if seen not damaging to nature
>Chancellor can only be elected for 2 periods (like in the US)
>Other fucks sitting in the parliament can only be elected for 4 periods tops (16 years). We currently have faggots sitting there since the 70s or 80s.
>Less power to the government, liberal economics (less taxes for rich/companies and so on).
>Fight causes of refugees, not symptoms
>Refugee centers/asylum centers in war torn countries where they can ask for asylum
>Environmental protection yes, climate protection not so much
>Against mass slaughtering of animals
>Conservative Family into the focus
>and much more probably.
>>
They are the party that Donald Trump would join if he was german.
>>
>>68874859

that's how they call Trump too, but they never will call the Green Party left-wing populists
>>
File: Frauke Petry.jpg (135 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
Frauke Petry.jpg
135 KB, 2048x1365
Macht Deutschland wieder großartig.
>>
>>68876140
The Tory platform was the same as the Liberal one: Import voters. Sikhs instead of Muslims. Filipinos instead of Africans.

I mean the Flips actually do shit jobs, make the best of it, AND try to be Canadian... But I've seen my city go from almost entirely white to almost half white in a decade.
>>
>>68876216
This sounds quite promising. I see so much negativity from Krauts on /pol/ and I understand it but each terror attack and rape brings the cucks closer to waking up.
>>
>>68876704
At least they are neither black nor muslim. Consider yourself lucky to live in a country where your immigrants are actually working and not leeching off the welfare system.
>>
>>68876216

>against gender mainstreaming
>less funding for retarded social/gender studies (one old politian was literally talking about cultural marxism in front of the camera, THEY KNOW)
>anti islam/turkey
>More focus on the positive things in german history, no longer "muh evil nazis" to get the nations pride back on track
>for a peaceful but protective democracy
>more power to the police
>stricter judges, legal system that you can take seriously
>no more bank bailouts
>nuclear power yes
>kicking out all immigrants that weren´t granted asylum instead of just saying "yeah we´d do it".
>Islam does NOT belong to germany
>less subvention for solar and wind power, more nuclear/thorium/fusion funding
>government again taking part in the "core culture" of the country (christian values). Not only "constitutional state", government has the duty to protect culture.
>better political education for the public to create a better "common sense" for decision making
>companies can no longer give money to parties
>less power for "career politicians", they can´t stay in power forever
>control lobbyists
>More UN, less NATO
>More money for wehrmacht erm I mean bundeswehr :D
>draft service again (6-9month military service)
>>
I love their program i went through it and wrote down the best points if any german anon wants it.

Only retarded thing is fracking and climate change
>>
>>68876859
Beat me too it good man
>>
I'd like to vote AfD, but since they changed their stance on drug legalization they became a no-go.
>>
>>68876859
This is all sounds really good.

What's more UN less NATO mean? Is it a way to back off Russia?
>>
>>68876941
What is their stand on it?

If you are saying you won't vote for them because they won't legalize weed.

Enjoy getting stabbed to death by refugees, faggot.
>>
>>68872050
Kremlin - The Party
>>
>>68876859

>no inheritance tax
>no commercial tax
>reduce debt or at least not increase it
>reduce taxes if debt is not increased instead of giving the money to refugees
>no "glass citizen": bank and taxation secrets. Population are the sovereign, not a subordinate
>ALWAYS have cash money, never remove it
>get all Gold back into the borders
>banking unions fuck off
>give the strength back to the middle class, reduce poor/rich gap
>reduce emmigration of own and immigration of foreigners
>Now i´m at the middle of their program and don´t want no more
>>
>>68876941
They are more likely to legalize weed than the CDU and SPD.
>>
>>68876864
Can you paste it here? I"ve got some Germanfag friends that I want to send it to.

Heil Höcke
>>
>>68876859
holy shit. this party stands for everything i stand for. Everything.
>>68876941
seriously? just for ONE stance? You'll vote for Merkel again?
>>
File: 1335218647063.jpg (61 KB, 1205x881) Image search: [Google]
1335218647063.jpg
61 KB, 1205x881
>>68876216
>>68876859
I don't get it. I consider myself a classical liberal, but these guys seem pretty reasonable tbqh.

Do they get a lot of hate in Germany?
>>
>>68877283
This sounds pretty good.

How can other parties even compete?
>>
>>68877448
>Do they get a lot of hate in Germany?

They don't call for the genocide of ethnic Germans. Of course they are hated
>>
>>68877489
"they are literally hitler"
>>
>>68876216
>>68876859
>>68877283
Good. I might consider moving to Germany if they get elected and keep at least half of their promises.
>>
>>68877022

Yes they know that an alliance with russia makes more sense. We get oil/gas from them since forever and it makes a lot of sense regarding geopolitics. Of the last few NWO presidents in the US, and alliance of germany and russia is their greatest fear together with a US civil war.

Now imagine: Trump (pro russia, anti NATO), Front national in france (pro russia, anti NATO), afd (pro russia, slightly anti NATO), maybe brexit, other right wing parties in europe also fundet by russia.... If everything goes right, you´d finally get a relevant alliance of US, UK, France, Germany and Russia and whoever can join can. This is the best case scenario. Sadly Trump or FN or the other right wing parties in europe are way closer to being relevant than the afd. While the afd still has time till 2017 for election, germany is the most cucked on the planet regarding right wingers. To break the conditioning will take a lot of work and we can only pray.
>>
>>68877448
They are evil Nazis
Voting for AFD means that you want to kill democracy according to other parties
>>
>>68877108
Their original stance was legalization of soft drugs. Which from my point of view would be a huge step forward for many reasons (tax money, stop wasting resources on prosecuting irrelevant "crimes", fuck with the mostly foreign drug rings which peddle them, and so on).

Now that they are gaining enough popularity with their harder stance on the "refugees" alone, they simply dropped that from their program. Exactly like the Green party did once they actually got into the parliament. Proving that they are populists who will spout whatever get them most votes, and don't actually have a real and honest stance on topics.

Without legalization kids will keep buying drugs from exactly the "refugees" they claim they want to get rid of, it's outright retarded.
>>
>>68877627
-t.Jamal Muhammad Rahmadan
>>
>>68877636
Why if i may ask? If anything I would want to move to your country, based hungarian.
>>
>>68877438
I'll most probably vote Die Partei instead.
>>
>>68877283
OH MY GAWD THOSE FILTHY NAZIS

Nice one, neighbour. I am pretty jealous.
>>
>>68876515
How can a woman be so based?
If more women were like her, we wouldn't be in this mess.
Petry Heil!
>>
>>68873685
what about the ones already in? they're a problem too
>>
>>68877448
>>68877489
I don't have a problem with their goals desu
What I take issue with is that their leadership is just as retarded as their protesting fellowship
The kind of brainfarts they let out on almost any public discussion is just plain retarded
They're called populists because they only get votes from angry voters who believe anything they feed to them because muh evil government
>>
>>68877693
>Literally say in their party plan they want more direct democracy
>This means you are literally Hitler

The Left really is grasping at straws these days.
>>
>>68877835
The AfD has stated several times that these people will also need to go home if they don't have a right to be here.
>>
>>68877691
Yes. I've read about the US wanting to destroy the possibility of a German-Russian alliance. I don't know why the US wouldn't want it to happen and join in on it. Obviously the Jews would hate it though.

Even if AfD doesn't win in 2017. A Trump/FN/Brexit would be a massive step forward for Germany to realise they have to get on the NWO of right wingers. I would love to see France, USA and the UK sanction Merkel for being a threat to peace.
>>
>>68872050
>you can solve Germany's problem with direct democracy

KEKEKEK

Can't wait to see immigrants vote for more immigrants.
>>
>>68876216
>>68876859
>>68877283
That sounds pretty damn good, if the Germans keep voting for the same current parties then they kind of deserve what's coming for them..
>>
>>68877812
4 kids.
Hot.
Smart.

Cucks vote left because deep down they want to be annihilated off the face off the earth.
>>
>>68878062
Normally, immigrants don't want more immigrants. Legal immigrants especially, but also illegal ones.
>>
>>68877283
>get all Gold back into the borders
ask the vatican kek
>>
>>68877752
Kill yourself instead, ill you?
>die partei so funny xD
>sonneborn so intellectual and funny heh :P

stop destroying your country and vote for afd/csu if they will run country wide next elections
>>
>>68877722
I'm an electrical engineer. Believe me when I say there are much possibilities in Germany than staying in Hungary. But as the things look right now, if Trump gets elected, I'll move overseas instead.
>>
>>68877448
Yes, by the mainstream media. But besides the "Gutmenschen" (left-wing) no longer believes in any case the media.
>>
>>68877636
found the traitor
>>
>>68877980
>Yes. I've read about the US wanting to destroy the possibility of a German-Russian alliance. I don't know why the US wouldn't want it to happen and join in on it. Obviously the Jews would hate it though.

The US is the center of the NWO under full control. Trump will BTFO them. The current world with the current parties looks like this:

>The planet is devided in NATO and not NATO
>NATO is for multiculti, remove borders, remove culture, NWO agenda
>not NATO is for sovereign states, own cultures and languages etc

If you know something about the last world wars and why the center of europe is so important, especially with a powerhouse like germany (#1 world power before WW1 in industry and military, needed half the planet again in WW2 to get them back) and both times russia was fighting against germany. Imagine that now you´d have a mainland alliance with russia and France will be in on it too. The US/NWO would lose all relevant control in europe and the bond between europe/germany and china will probably be strenghtened too. This is the exact opposite of what the NWO wants. Now with trump in power this is a different story, he will make everything great again.
>>
>>68878263
>muh possibilities
ungrateful greedy kike
>>
>>68878108
The thing is that Merkels party doesn't even fully support her. She alone chose to invite all the mudslimes. I can't even understand how a single person can have so much power over such things. The CDU (Merkel party, conservative party) is still looking okay because most people in that party promise to change what Merkel has done.
>>
>>68878062

the immigrants in germany who are allowed to vote are more "anti refugees" than the actual german population. 34% of afd votes come from non native germans. They don´t have the allied post war propaganda in their brains like the germans do.

All the other new refugees can´t vote anyway for at least 6 years or so, especially if they don´t get citizenship. The immigrante that came here and worked their way up don´t want gibsmedats for others, they are pretty based.

look at switzerland, they have the highest amount of immigrants (most of them from EU though) in all of europe and their democracy works fucking amazing, right wingers even gaining power recently.
>>
File: 1440007856355.jpg (564 KB, 1550x859) Image search: [Google]
1440007856355.jpg
564 KB, 1550x859
>>68873535
>FNP
Stroke? I guess you mean FDP and I'll chop my hand off before I'd ever consider voting for them. CSU would be a solid alternative if they weren't tied to death to the trojan horse that is CDU.
>>
>>68878245
You can only vote CSU in Bavaria. Otherwise you're right, voting for meme parties won't change shit.
>>
>>68878453
You've got to love the Hungarians beating up on their traitors. Good to see
>>
>>68878108
>>68878549

And to add to that: direct democracy is one big fear of our current politicians in power. They know that the people would fuck up their multiculti NWO plans big time if they would have a say in it.

You have 80-90% against merkel already and even 90% of her own party is against her. This shit wouldn´t run in a direct democracy.
>>
>>68878453
I'm working in R&D. Hungary does not have the money for my kind. And I don't mean money to pay for wages but money to create large scale projects. We are too small to make a difference.

And I haven't started to talk about how corrupt SZTAKI and MTA are. Those are institutes for money-sucking lazy scientist -wannabes.
>>
http://dw.com/p/1IIOx
That interview at least wasn't boring
>>
>>68876941
dude weed lmaooo
>>
>>68878614
I understand those people. If would live in eastern europe or in a third world shithole I'd probably try to escape as well. That doesn't mean I want those people though.
>>
>>68878245
>voting CSU, ever

kek
>>
>>68878453
And don't get me wrong I love my country and I'm grateful for paying for my education. The only way I see I can really pay back is by giving my name something greater, by achieving something that really forwards humanity.
>>
>>68877627
Exactly this.
>>
>>68878785
>Deutsche Welle
Yeah, of course that went like that. We are always talking about how ARD and ZDF are state media but Deutsche Welle is literally under direct control of the German government.
>>
File: AfD Tldr.jpg (595 KB, 2154x1974) Image search: [Google]
AfD Tldr.jpg
595 KB, 2154x1974
i´ve screenshotted my posts if someone should ask in the future.

>pic related
>>
>>68876216
>german flag in clasroom
This isn't true in Germany?
Other countries in Europe?
Here in America, there are flags in classrooms and children say the pledge of allegiance every day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52dfJnLkEd4
>>
>>68878581
At this point AfD is a meme party as well. Making 180° turns in your program is utterly inconsistent.
>>
>>68878722
who fucking cares? the school system was good enough for you, huh? yeah, free school from taxpayer money... fucking leech

I'm in IT and you know what? I could earn 10x in the USA but I'm not a greedy kike like you. Hungary needs me and I'm staying.
>>
File: 1385750161952.png (63 KB, 214x256) Image search: [Google]
1385750161952.png
63 KB, 214x256
>Germany will never be glorious again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1bPwwLlfYU
>>
File: 5642575472977.jpg (126 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
5642575472977.jpg
126 KB, 700x600
>>68879069

holy shit. you think germans are allowed to have flags in the classroom? even when you hang your flag out of your window the police will sometimes come because people are offended. do you even realize what you guys have done to us after WW2? Germany received 80 years of literal liberal social engineering.
>>
>>68879073
>Making 180° turns in your program
Where exactly?
>>
>>68878344
>needed half the planet again in WW2

I love telling people that. When they say "Hitler got BTFO'd. They needed half the world to beat a small little country.

If the US/EU/Russia/China were on the same side but only competed on economics, shit would be pretty good. The Islamic world would be shitting itself
>>
>>68879069
American flag waving is kinda retarded. After 9/11 pictures from the US reminded me of 1930s Germany
>>
Is it true that AfD is against healthcare and wants to remove gibsmedats?
>>
>>68878789
drug legalization should be common sense by now. I expected them to have a more small state red pill approch to politics but they seem to have gone full right wing populist by now.
>>
>>68879297
There are certainly some in the party that are for that. The Eastern part of the party (Gauland, Höcke, etc.) is opposed to that though.
>>
>>68878344
good post
>>
>>68879290

you should go to switzerland. i think the US could still learn something about flag waving from them kek. It is literally everywhere. And don´t even talk about germany ......
>>
File: big gulp.jpg (58 KB, 499x1052) Image search: [Google]
big gulp.jpg
58 KB, 499x1052
>>68879199
That's fucked up man. You can't even hang your flag at your own house. You guys need to elect AfD now.
>>
Without an end to chain immigration it is useless

Mohammed will keep bringing in his cousin and the cousins of his cousin

I don't get why people think Canada's system is based
>>
>>68877448

They are called the new NSDAP. Every mainstream media shits on them.
>>
>>68876515
Prussland - JA!
>>
>>68879290
>reminded me of 1930s Germany
Literally the greatest times in Human history...
>>
>>68879411
So when I lose my job I'll die in the streets
gj not voting for afd
>>
>>68879449
Nah, they're too germanophobe. Only big plus of that country is their flag.
>>
>>68879290
>>68879449
the american flag is up on many businesses here. It is waved in front of many peoples houses as well.
>>
>>68879297

In the 70 pages i can only find that a reform is needed because with the current system (more people taking gibsmedats than acutally paying) it will break down. But there is no mentioning of removing the current system. Universal healthcare will stay like it has always been.
>>
>>68879626
the endgame was kinda harsh though, wouldn't you agree?
>>
>>68875404
If you understand that a party with this proposal of an immigration system is euivalized to the NSDAP and branded as Nazis, with 24/7 shilling and actual hate speacch against thhem on mass media, you have an idea how terrible Germany has become and how marxist and raccist against its population. A population which, in its majority, cant even be arsed to vote and if it votes, still votes the parties working for their great replacement and abolishment as a nation.
>>
>>68876515
I like the way she says No, in English.
>>
>>68879650
>So when I lose my job I'll die in the streets

You'll die in the streets anyway. At least you will just die from hunger instead of getting stabbed to death by Ahmed for protecting your little daughter from being raped.
>>
>>68879650
Meh. I'd rather die on the street than live in a Muslim country in 30 years.
>>
>>68873535
Despite what some faggots might say, Canadian immigration laws against fairly sensible.
>>
File: no6.gif (83 KB, 256x480) Image search: [Google]
no6.gif
83 KB, 256x480
>>68879107
Read what I actually wrote. If there was a possible way I would pay back for my education. Actually I've been working in Hungary for 5 years now and payed more taxes than my education costs so that much for that argument. And you know what, call me a kike all the way but I grew up in a small town, spending my time on the field hoeing the crops and tending the animals. Industry is the thing that makes a difference you lazy ass trying to find excuses why he prefers constancy to progression.
>>
>>68879069
Holy fuck you fucking nazi!
If any EU country would do that, the whole world would lose their minds
>NAZI'S ON THE RISE
>EVIL EVIL HITLER EVIL EVIL
>>
>>68873112

> kekked

So you're going protestant, right?
>>
>>68879666

they are not germanophoe, part of their culture is just hating everybody that doesn´t want to integrate into society and language is key. if you are german and don´t want to learn switzerdütsch then you´ll be hated. you can go into the french part of switzerland and nobody will hate you. you´d have to learn french anyway.

the hate of others who don´t want to integrate/assimilate is part of swiss culture and thats why this country works so well and people are usually very happy. You are forced to integrate or you´ll feel isolated and GTFO from there.
>>
File: sadhitler.gif (966 KB, 500x391) Image search: [Google]
sadhitler.gif
966 KB, 500x391
>>68879199
>>
>>68873685
So they plan to just slow down the white genocide
>>
>>68879867
>lazy ass trying to find excuses why he prefers constancy to progression.
what the flying fuck are you blabbering about? how the fuck do you want any kind of progress in our country by fleeing like a fucking rat?
>>
File: pledge bellamy.jpg (85 KB, 370x290) Image search: [Google]
pledge bellamy.jpg
85 KB, 370x290
>>68879910
This is funny, as prior to WWII, the Bellamy salute was used during the pledge. I believe Eisenhower Stopped this practice and made it hand over heart.
>>
>>68880068

Well their goals is to increase the birthrates so that more germans are born than non germans imported, i.e. at least as many germans born than die. This would already mean that white genocide is avoided. But they said that in the long run they´d like to become self sustaining without having the need for immigration.
>>
>>68877694
So, if you wont vote for the AfD because of one point, I assume you agree with 100% of the points in the CDU or SPD or Linke party programme?

And of course all of these parties would never adopt the methods you described to get votes. At all.
>>
File: 1318562278001.jpg (10 KB, 193x245) Image search: [Google]
1318562278001.jpg
10 KB, 193x245
>>68873685
>Only Actual Syrians allowed in

I hope they are just saying that to sound more mainstream, but not actually planning to enforce this if they get in power... I am worried maybe some other power has Germany cornered forcing them to take in all these people...

>Inb4Jews
>>
>>68877896
The point is that the AfD could be a threat to the old party cartel and their apparatschiks in the media and civil society. And that's why they want to destroy the AfD with any demagoguery possible. Their integration expert is actually a black Afrian btw.
>>
File: calmdown1.jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
calmdown1.jpg
12 KB, 300x300
>>68880197
I'm a scientist not a political figurehead. I have little interest in politics. I want 2 things, stability to be able to support my own family and know them safe. We have that more or less, okay. The second thing is enough money in the right place, I don't care how much I earn I mean projects that do count. Now Hungary cannot afford those. And even when the government pushes money into our way it lands in all the wrong places. Our system is EXTREMELY INEFFICIENT. I'm done explaining myself.
>>
>>68876515
Macht uns zum Großdeutschen Reich
>>
>>68881117
Yeah and i'll be waiting for this when Afd win

Die Große Zeit ist jezt angebrochen, Deutschland ist nun erwache
>>
>>68876216
>>68876859
>>68877283
I have read all 70 pages of their program proposal and that sums it up pretty good.
>>
>>68872050
They are the nsdap v2.5

Sad.
>>
>>68881616
Nope. That is the III. way
>>
>>68872050

They support closer ties with the UN, which is really fucked up, since they are behind the replacement population migration.

That was a BIG red flag.
>>
File: petry.jpg (35 KB, 780x438) Image search: [Google]
petry.jpg
35 KB, 780x438
>>68872050

Policy #1: Being smug as fuck qt tomboys

Policy #2: Fuck immigrants

Best party ever.
>>
>>68877859
Your government is pretty evil tho.
>>
>>68879571
> They are called the new NSDAP.
If I would use some AFD-symbolics on my luggage, next time I visit, would they cancel my visa?
>>
>>68877945
Really ?
Like Niggers who lived here for 10 years but actually have no right to but the government gave them a new "Duldung" or even Aslyium, because they did not care ?
And have all the Arabs to go again if their countries are peaceful again?
>>
File: ishygddt.jpg (23 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
ishygddt.jpg
23 KB, 600x600
>>68877945
Merkel said that too.
>>
>>68879650
>Implying like there wouln't be a lot of jobs, because of no mass immigration and tax cuts and better economic systen, so a family can live with only on person working.
>>
>>68878344
So, in order to regain your sovereignty you are going to ditch NATO. Fair enough.

Then you will increase your presence in the United Nations, authors of Agenda 2030.

The fuck out of here.
>>
>>68882386

yeah i wouldn´t use afd symbols if I were you. Of course nobody would dare to do something except looking or shouting at you except when you meet an antifa phaggot.

just shout at them in russian and they will cower in fear anyway (dead srs).
>>
>>68882386
>>68882827
"Я pycкий блять! ИДИ HAХУЙ!!!! Я TBOЮ MAMУ ДPOЧИЛ!!!"
>>
>>68879507
He is trolling softly
>>
Jävla fint.
>>
>>68882386
They wouldn't cancel your visa, but you will probably get some lefty assholes spitting on you. On the other hand, right-wing Germans, especially Russophiles will love you for it. - I am an example of the latter. So, if you have the balls: do it!

You could also mix it together with some iconic images of Orthodox Christianity. An icon of Christ the saviour for example.
>>
>>68883596

thats not trolling. the only time when you can use this flag and nobody is bothered is during world cup soccer matches or at pegida rallies. there are numerous instances where people got offended by the german flag and called the police. they were ordered to remove it for disturbing the public peace.
>>
>>68879199
>implying german flag = nazi flag

No police will come to your house for hanging out a german flag. This maybe different if you use ancient flags, like the black-red-white one from the German Kaiserreich, but idk. As long as there are no nazi symbols you should be alright.
Don't believe this bullshit amerifags ...
>>
File: lrWKyas6U6A (1).jpg (27 KB, 353x252) Image search: [Google]
lrWKyas6U6A (1).jpg
27 KB, 353x252
>>68882960
> ДPOЧИЛ
It`s "дpючил" as in "drücken".
>>
>>68884079
What's with leftwing russophiles? The whole anti-NATO stance is classically a lefty thing
>>
>>68873685
>direct democracy

Enjoy your sharia law
>>
>>68872050
Literally hitler, don't vote for these bigots. Merkel is doing a good job. Vote for her or the SPD, they have more sensible policies.
>>
>>68885872

antifa detected
>>
File: 14275345718531.png (357 KB, 610x564) Image search: [Google]
14275345718531.png
357 KB, 610x564
>>68885758
> leftwing
> russophiles
That is some zynisches Oxymoron.
>>
>>68885965
Yeah, nah. Antifa wouldn't advocate CDU/SPD.
Ill never get the whole
>things must change so let's vote SPD/CDU/FDP/Grüne
>>
>>68885965
STFU, you're doing fine
is there really a rational reason for radical change at any price?
you sound like the feminists
>>
>>68886064
I don't think so. As an anticorporate/anticapitalistic/anti-NATO person, where would you rather put your hopes in an ally?
>>
>>68876216
>>68876859
>>68877283

Damn they actually sound very nationalist

Didn't they start off as quite centre-right? They're in the same EU group as our Conservatives, who are complete cuckservatives.

AfD seems based though. AfD + FN would cooperate with Russia much more.
>>
>>68878344
God damn it, Hun... We're going for fucking kill you again if you really try to make it come true.

My Internal Anglo just wants to shove a bayonet in your ear right now. The feeling is palpable.
>>
File: Alice-Weidel.jpg (27 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
Alice-Weidel.jpg
27 KB, 600x399
For teh german speaking anons. Alice Weidel from the AfD:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFKjTkzIMB0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_vVvrIMZtw
>>
File: IMG_2913.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2704) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2913.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2704
Turk here. I vote for the AfD.
>>
>>68886317

>STFU, you're doing fine

topkek. sure killing off the white german population until 2050 (minority at least at this point) sure is a great idea.

>is there really a rational reason for radical change at any price?

who is crashing the EU at the moment with her dictator like descision? we don´t even have a opposition in germany anymore, the parties in power are nearly all the same.

Laws are not taken seriously, people who didn´t get asylum are not kicked out and can just wait forever inside the country until they get gibs me dats. education standards get lowered over time due to refugee influx. every german who wants to have children in this country who is not part of the "priviliged" families (middle class and above) will get fucked in the next 20-30 years. More muslim ghettos in the cities, more crime, more shadow economy.

Voting for the current parties in germany is voting for the removal of the current population.
>>
>>68885758
I said AfD voting Russophile. Not left wing friends of Russia. Even though Die Linke is actually trying to be friends with Russia, because muh communism. But they are also the greatest sandnigger dick lovers next to the Greens. I don't know about Antifa and how they feel about Russia. But since they protest Pegida, which is mostly friends with Russia, they can't like them too much and they are dumb enough to be the useful idiots for globalist kikes and financial demons like Soros.
>>
>>68886535

eh with trump, france and putin on our side (if it may happen so) i doubt uk/canada can do shit. this time the anglo will fall.
>>
>>68887247

antifa = communism/anarchy. they sure as hell are enemys of russia. They are even enemies of our current democracy. Even bernie sanders would be too conservative for them.
>>
>>68887517
The Antifa is the enemy of any human with a working Brain and a sane Mind.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anmDcVeuZwA
interview of the leader
>>
File: 1421425151.jpg (165 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1421425151.jpg
165 KB, 1600x900
>>68879946
no doubt. catholicism is for shitskins
>>
>>68887093
I understand that actually. The policies of the CDU/SPD/FDP/LINKE/GRÜNE have done nothing but worsen the situation of the Turks in Germany. And you will also be the first to feel negative impact from everything that happened in 2015.

What's your opinion? How many of the Turks in Germany buy into the "AfD is literally Hitler" bullshit? And how many think they would be good for Germany and them aswell?
>>
>>68887093
You have to go back.
>>
>>68887517
Tbqh I think they have no real idea of politics. One part of them, the rather harmless part, is the underage victims of brainwashing or punk trash. They would be poor cannonfodder against any wahabi terrorist. The other part is people who like to beat the shit out of people and it is just opportune to be "left", so they can get a free pass and the state wont act against them.

If they have any form of ideology I think it's white guilt and anti-white racism and hate for Germany. Wich would also be brainwashing again.
>>
>>68887731
Nah. I was born in Germany and grew up. I have a citizenship.
>>
>>68886360
> As an anticorporate/anticapitalistic/anti-NATO person, where would you rather put your hopes in an ally?

In metal aslym or self-education.

Only extremely harmful educated man or a maniac can be genuine anti-nato and socialist at the same time. Or just a socialist.
>>
>>68888035
then why do you have turkish passport?
>>
>>68888035
>a citizenship
One or two?
>>
>>68888173
Double citizenship, I think. A policy by SPD/GRÜNE government under Schröder as far as I know. Greatest shill for it was Joschka Fischer.
>>
File: 1448148991167.gif (1 MB, 168x176) Image search: [Google]
1448148991167.gif
1 MB, 168x176
>>68888078
>Only extremely harmful educated man or a maniac can be genuine anti-nato and socialist at the same time

OY VEY
>>
>>68888207
I mean german citizenship.
>>
>>68873685
>more children (but they are probably going to do it in a way that excludes non-working women, aka female roaches, from getting the gibsmedat)
That's a good start and a decent way to prevent roaches from abusing the system. However, IIRC russia tried a similar program of paying women to have kids, and it didn't work.

>African "refugees" can fuck off, only actual Syrians can get in
Jesus christ, the "redpilled right wing" german party still wants to take in fugees after all this bullshit.
>>
>>68888275
yeah i know, we got plenty of Turks and M*rrocans with dual citizenship. The only benefit of it is that once we get Geert as meme president it'd be easier to send them back
>>
>>68876859
>Thorium reactors
>All the other points too, but...
>Thorium reactors

I wish I could vote for them. PVV will have to do.
>>
PETRY GETS FUCKED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anmDcVeuZwA
fucked up nazi scum!
>>
>>68887093
haste ein deutsches ausweis ?
>>
>>68888445
I don't think you will ever send all Turk and Morroccans back. Even Gert didn't say that afaik. Only the most radical terrorism enablers.

And my actual problem with dual-citizenship is: One of the greater problems for Turks in Germany is that they are seen as Germans in Turkey and rejected and seen as Turks in Germany and rejected. They are caught inbetween two worlds and many feel like having no real home, belonging nowhere, that breeds nihilism and disenfranchisment, being a fertile ground for any form of radicalism of which then fundamentalist islam can become one.

Dual-citizenship enforces this problem instead of curing it. Someone like Akif Pirincci who feels 100% German will never be a potential candidate for radicalization. But for the left his greatest crime was to actually become German and love Germany.
>>
File: coffee2.jpg (152 KB, 624x600) Image search: [Google]
coffee2.jpg
152 KB, 624x600
>>68888371
As a man he did not placed any hopes in socialism. He was a loyal agent of anglo.

As a meme of course it`s different. Don't do soviet memes before meal - it`s bad for health.
>>
>>68888539
It's Petry BTFO

Shill harder next time. And try to improve your English skills.

You have to go back! - To school.
>>
>>68888544

du hoffentlich nicht kek
>>
>>68877448
They get compared to IS-terrorists.
>>
>>68888544
Ich besitze die deutsche Staatsangehörigkeit, ja
>>
>>68888539
> jew constantly interrupts with "you are not answering to my loaded question with [yes/no]"
>>
Where in Germany are the Afd strongholds?

Are they likely to become strong in major cities like Berlin, Hamburg (city filled with degnerate St Pauli supporters) and München?
>>
>>68889929

he is an ex BBC journalist. you barely can´t get more left wing and hold such a position.
>>
>>68890023

we only had state elections in 3 of 16 states recently with the afd getting 12, 15 and 24%. The fire is rising but slowly. Current projections for federal elections are at 13%, but they are usually 4-6% below the actual value in the end as the last elections have shown.
>>
>>68890023
I live in Hessen where we had local elections. Gießen voted 40% AfD, if I remember correctly. But that was the city of 8000 who got a "refugee"-center of at least 3000 and got massive problems.

Any sheltered, mostly pure white, wealthy-rich community is usually a Green party voting area.

Berlin and Hamburg are deep red indeed.
>>
>>68890112
> are you ok when i call you nazi?
> why some people in internets call mudslimes cattle and scum?
That`s some fine journalism wir haben hier.
>>
>>68890251

Ok, I wish you good luck

Do you have any big non-pc alternative medias in Germany who are reporting the truth about immigration and crimes commited by refugees?
>>
>>68882827
>just shout at them in russian and they will cower in fear anyway (dead srs).
Bavarian is mostly enough.
>>
>>68891081
Only in German language. Junge Freiheit for example. Some people will say Die Welt, but I disagree. They were the worst shills against Russia in 2014 and many of their journalists are members of Atlantikbrücke a think-tank/network of (left) US.
>>
wow I actually like their policy ideas.
I will vote AfD next election, but I will tell people i voted for green/SPD/CDU to not become a social outcast.
Pretending to be a "Gutmensch" is so easy
>>
What's the stance of AFD on gasterbeiter immigrants from the 60s and 70s and on EU immigrants?

I have family that has been in Germany for almost 40 years it would be terrible to see them kicked out.
>>
>>68891626
>not standing up for what you believe in
Unless you're still going to school, you're a pathetic coward.
>>
>>68891840
Croats have nothing to worry about. The only Europeans who might have to go back are Serbs who came in the last five years and organized criminals.
>>
>>68891890
Well i still want to have a social life with normal people.
It's easier my way
>>
>>68872050
>Are they redpilled? That is for German standards.
Yes, for german standards.
>>
File: frauke.webm (1010 KB, 593x334) Image search: [Google]
frauke.webm
1010 KB, 593x334
Post Fraukes.
>>
>>68891597
Thanks, alternative media is one thing I like Sweden. Our alternative medias always have high energy and they are growing strong. Even biggest Discussion forum in Sweden, Flashback.org, is totally dominated by people who are against the immigration policy in Sweden.
>>68891626
I remember when SD here in Sweden got into the parliament. All PC-people on Facebook went like "If you voted for SD please remove me from your friend list". There is this extreme social stigma. They will label you as racist and to them, "racist" is worse than a paedo and murderer.
>>
>>68892156
Coward
>>
>>68891626
Same here.
>>
>>68892156
>It's easier my way
Thats actually exactly the way, that brought us to this point
>>
>>68892617
why? I am voting according to my beliefs, I just don't express them publicly
>>
File: sadgirl1.png (3 MB, 1620x1080) Image search: [Google]
sadgirl1.png
3 MB, 1620x1080
>>68888539
>tfw all these comments by my cucked countrymen
I bet most didn´t even watch the video
>>
My girlfriend is German and her mother is a SPD politician. They all say AFD is evil baby killers and want to establish eugenics.

Should i reveal my power level?
>>
File: 0026697605-0055526723.jpg (53 KB, 552x738) Image search: [Google]
0026697605-0055526723.jpg
53 KB, 552x738
>>68892301
>>68892301
>>
File: V5Ecsij.png (41 KB, 311x697) Image search: [Google]
V5Ecsij.png
41 KB, 311x697
>>68891081

german media is controlled by 4 major "companies". Springer, Reuters, Koch media and Bertelsmann. So 3 out of 4 are jewish/zionist owned, don´t know about koch media. These 4 companies literally own 95% of alle media, randing from retarded shit old people read, to mainstream pop media, to tabloids and "serious media". Of course all these media shills are usually together in think tanks with bankers and german politicias, for instance "the atlantic bridge". There is one "mainstream" conservative paper: see >>68891597

all other conservative/right wing media are usually blogs or strange looking sites.

>pic related: shown are lost/won subscribers for print media in the last quarter of 2015. You see who the people trust. Media shilling full throttle atm.
>>
>>68892617
I am 19, and my boomer parents would throw me out if they found out I am voting for AfD.
What the fuck am I supposed to do? Don't visit an university, because my political beliefs are different from my parents?
>>
>>68892156
>It's easier
That's exactly my point

>>68892592
At some point you will realize that pretending to be a member of a cult is not real friendship. People who kick you to the curb if you stop sacrificing yourself for them are not your friends.
>>
File: waifu.png (250 KB, 686x265) Image search: [Google]
waifu.png
250 KB, 686x265
The million dollar question lads.

Which is the better waifu?
>>
>>68891840

there is nothing to be worried about. long term immigrants, especially people born in germany, don´t have to worry about anything.

their policy is just about the current refugee madness and about all the illegal phaggots that just didn´t get deported even though they should have been in the last 3-5 years.

long term immigrants have nothing to fear. 34% of the afd votes come from long term immigrants with the right to vote.
>>
File: frauke3.webm (333 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
frauke3.webm
333 KB, 854x480
>>
File: fraukechuckle.webm (101 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
fraukechuckle.webm
101 KB, 854x480
>>68893432
>>
>>68876941
Fuck off junkie
>>
>>68893101

wait until you are self sustaining (job etc) and then tell them how much of a coward they were and that they are so simple minded to eat up all the media propaganda. going against your parents is one thing that should happen anyway in your life.
>>
>>68876859
so... the post Lucke AfD is a >MUH FEELINGS people party, what a shame.
>>
>>68893063

It's very important that all you red-pilled germans boycott all PC-newspapers and never visit their websites, and if you have to visit them, use Adblock.

Your media situation reminds me of ours. Two mighty families, Hjörne (Jews) and Bonnier (Jews) have monopoly on almost all newspapers.

We also have a mainstream conservative paper called "Svenska Dagbladet" (Swedish Daily), sometimes they produce some interesting articles regarding immigration but they still live in the Cold War Era and think that the Russians are behind all evils on earth.
>>
File: 145200836750.jpg (163 KB, 1500x996) Image search: [Google]
145200836750.jpg
163 KB, 1500x996
http://m.spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/a-1084124.html#spRedirectedFrom=www&referrrer=https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_p?hl=en&sl=de&tl=en&u=http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/heiko-maas-will-zwingende-lebenslange-haft-fuer-mord-abschaffen-a-1084124.html&depth=1&rurl=translate.google.com.au&nv=1&usg=ALkJrhgAAAAAVvaEv2z_007PyXQ-AEXYZc3PHKumI-VS
>>
File: doYouThinkImJoking.jpg (34 KB, 367x384) Image search: [Google]
doYouThinkImJoking.jpg
34 KB, 367x384
>>68872050
1. Free nike clothe for everyone.

2. Except muslims.
>>
>>68886529
They're less eurosceptic than the Euro group that contains UKIP, so they ended up in Cameron's little reformist group instead.
>>
File: 20keks.png (495 KB, 459x612) Image search: [Google]
20keks.png
495 KB, 459x612
>>68892156
>I'M NOT A COWARD!
>It's easier my way
>>
File: Ledernazi_Petry.jpg (351 KB, 744x960) Image search: [Google]
Ledernazi_Petry.jpg
351 KB, 744x960
>>68892301
>>
>>68893544

>focus on positive side of culture and history
>focus on conservative family values
>less gender mainstream and gender studies
>anti cultural marxism
>actually comply to laws regarding immigration and not ignoring them
>better political education for the people
>less power to government and lobbyists
>no more support from companies to parties
>more military spending
>liberal economy stance, less taxes for companies
>foodstamps instead of money for refugees
>focusing on the causes of refugees, not symptoms
>no bank bailouts
>reduced taxes if government has a surplus
>keep cash money
>increase german birth rates

> MUH FEELINGS party

poland are you drunk or are they not fascist enough?
>>
>>68880534
You mean USA? Kek
Our gubbmint has its fingers in almost everybody's pie, in their base, stealing all their foods
>>
>>68872050
destroy unions
destroy remaining employee protection
destroy social security
destroy health care and education
force more people into low wage labor

but do it only to Germans because all the foreigners were relocated before these policies are implemented
>>
File: doktor_petry.jpg (483 KB, 637x960) Image search: [Google]
doktor_petry.jpg
483 KB, 637x960
>>68893062
>>
File: legs_petry.jpg (72 KB, 632x950) Image search: [Google]
legs_petry.jpg
72 KB, 632x950
>>68892301
>>68894021
>>
>>68893062
Long-haired Frauke is pretty qt but the short hair brings out the smug more.
>>
>>68872050

They are very tame and essentially stand against everything Merkel fucked up (anti-mass-migration, less EU interference, no more financial cucking of the citizens, etc). You need to be harmless if you want to get voters in Germany and they hit the right nerve which makes them quite successful right now (in combination with all the rage Merkel has produced). The people in power tries to decry them as nazis all the time simply because it works. It keeps their flock loyal and dumb. They also like to label them incompetent and tend to claim that they fight amongst each other and therefore would be terrible at governing.

Whatever you want to think about them they're literally the only alternative to Merkel's policies. Apart from the FDP maybe, but they fucked up too much to get another go and would probably also agree to pretty much anything just to get back into parliament again.
>>
>>68887055
i was surprised when i heard she is a lesbian
>>
>>68893731
You forgot Schibstedt (jews), owning the tabloid Aftonbladet together with socialist labor union LO.
>>
>>68894071

What good does a union do if you already became a third world country due to cucks filling up the country with terrorists and gibsmedats?

>hurr on paper we have a great social policy we can't pay for
>>
>>68889929
this
>>
File: wirschaffenes2.jpg (126 KB, 996x751) Image search: [Google]
wirschaffenes2.jpg
126 KB, 996x751
>>68894154
Germans like smug.
>>
>>68893337
difficult question
>>
>>68893063
The problem with Junge Freiheit is that they also tend to be one sided, at least their online portal, and it lacks professionalism (which might be due to a lack of money, but the layout for example is no comparison to ZEIT for instance). But then again, you wouldn't complain if the dissident papers passed on by your fellow members of the resistance are not as shiney as the new PRAWDA.
>>
>>68892865
>>68888539
>>68889185

this: >>68890112 >>68889929
>>
>>68893946
why would i want to have an annoying politicl discussion everytime the topic goes to politics?
I will vote AfD. But i don't want to be bothered with "you aren't a Nazi anon?" shit irl...
>>
File: waifu_petry.jpg (58 KB, 387x594) Image search: [Google]
waifu_petry.jpg
58 KB, 387x594
>>68893432
Someone has a crush, I think.
>>
>>68893063
this is too good to be true. can you give me source bitte?
>>
>>68894779
Coward
>>
>>68894334
Just straighten her out with your panzerfaust.
>>
>>68894032
most of these are buzzwords and are counter libertarian, not really my thing.

I fail to see how this is state's business, maybe they should start a social movement.

buzzwords, usually used to ban on abortion, homo marriage.

>less gender mainstream and gender studies
>anti cultural marxism

okey they should stop funding gender degrees, thats
>>
>>68893873
If you post the link to end all links in Kraut speak you should add a TL;DR description, ...frog. :^)

But I am not surprised at all. Nothing that Heiko Eichmann-Maas does is shocking anymore. He already hit rock-bottom.
>>
>>68894941
no. just smart and intelligent
>>
>>68893731
Your media situation indeed reminds me of ours. Svenska Dagbladet sounds like Die Welt. Which indeed could mean both are actually implemented controled opposition. To give you the last illusion of free speach while actually still fullfilling the agenda.
>>
>>68890023
Mostly the east. Also, they were pretty big in Mannheim. They are usually popular under people with migration background and the working class in general.
>>
>>68893337
For whom?
>>
>>68895198
Coward
>>
>>68894524
>winston_churchill_transitions.jpg
>>
>>68894667

That's very true. I'm really uncomfortable right now when it comes to news. I have kicked the last of the mainstream news portals out of my browser bookmarks a few weeks ago and now I have trouble keeping up on what's going on. I'm really tired of the Merkel propaganda and don't want to reward this trash with a bit of banner income. Junge Freiheit sadly does not deliver. They focus on any negative thing they can get their hands on, the articles usually are very sensational and they don't report on everything that's going on currently.

That's why I started reading news from Switzerland (and next time also Austria) instead but it's not really the same as getting news from "home".

I also suggest reading the "conservative opinon site" that Roland Tichy provides ( http://www.rolandtichy.de ). The authors there generally provide some pretty good articles on recent events.
>>
>>68876941
Who gives a fuck about irrelevant shit like this? Go to the Bahnhof Zoo if you want to shoot shit into your veins, you'll get a warning at worst.
>>
>>68894855

it´s literally in the picture. google gives http://www.ivw.eu/aw/print/qa?titelbez=&verlagsname=&titelnr=&ivwnr=&titelcode=&erschort=&erschweise=All&titelstatus=All&sachgrp%5Bmin%5D=&sachgrp%5Bmax%5D=&quartal%5B20154%5D=20154#views-exposed-form-aw-titel-page-qa

don´t want to click further, do it yourself.
>>
>>68895015
what fuck It dindnt finished, well whatever I dont care.
>>
>>68894832
it is true
But I love all beautiful right-wing women, whether they be Frauke or Natalia or Marine or Marion.
>>
>>68894779
ha brainless nazi confirmed
>>
>>68893337
Frauke.

Pure Germanic waifu.
>>
>>68895747
i would discuss idiots like you. with the recent terror attacks it is clear that AFD where right
>>
>>68894072
>>
File: grüne_hooton.jpg (39 KB, 300x424) Image search: [Google]
grüne_hooton.jpg
39 KB, 300x424
>>68895015

I fail to see how this is state's business, maybe they should start a social movement.

buzzwords, usually used to ban on abortion, homo marriage.

IF your own government is funding programs promoting white genocide and the abolishment of the family, it becomes indeed part of the political opposition to make it a business of the state to resist these policies and to preserve your people, their identity and the survival of their ethnicity in their own country.

>one example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4F-bv9zTpo
>>
>>68895616
danke
>>
File: CdlnmIgWwAAhAn0.jpg-large.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
CdlnmIgWwAAhAn0.jpg-large.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
>>
>>68896389
i am looking forward to the elections 2017. This year was only the beginning for AFD. Now they are 3. in Germany
>>
>>68895600
I think it's just a matter of tradition and time which also affect questions of finance and quality journalism. More journalists with skill and taste will leave the MSM and join the now alternative media over the years and the next generation will be trained and financed.

The FPÖ for example is succesful in Austria for several decades now and they have people like Strache who comes of more sovereign as someone like Höcke. The AfD is only here for a couple of years and they were a full liberterian/"I feel American republican" party with Lucke. And before 2015 the vast, vast, vast majority of Germans were absolutely naive and self loathing cucks of the left. It takes time to break the conditioning.

Sezession im Netz and the Antaios publisher are already of a little better quality and they are linked to the Junge Freiheit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5Z6Aez6T3c
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.