[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ health discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: gravel truck simulator.jpg (4 KB, 125x117) Image search: [Google]
gravel truck simulator.jpg
4 KB, 125x117
Is it degenerate to be nocturnal /pol/?
I'm not talking about some tumblr tier ''I'm a pansexual vampire'' bullshit
I mean when left to your own devices, if you always end up sleeping during the day does that mean something is wrong with you?
I'm unemployed and dropped out of college just doing nothing and i go to sleep before noon everyday and wake up when its dusk. If i could find a night shift job that would be perfect.
I try to be iron pilled but my sleep schedule compels me to sloth. Is it the devil?
How do you stay /fit/ /pol/
pic unrelated
>>
>>68870124

I'm often nocturnal. I enjoy not having to talk to anybody but I often feel depressed and foggy headed if I sleep in till a ridiculous time (5pm onwards).

I feel more relaxed and alive at night. I like the quiet and the darkness.
>>
>>68870124
Yes it fucks you up in the long term.I had the same problem staying up to like 3-4 am and sometimes even 5-6 and its really bad.Fix your sleeping time.Falling asleep at 9-10 pm is perfect and 9 hours are usually enough.Of course it might be hard at first and you might need to go to sleep like 1 hour earlier every few day till you get to 10pm but its worth it.
>>
>>68870450
I can only imagine how peaceful yet eerie it must feel walking down the streets of a British city at night. I live out in the boonies so there aint a soul around after 10. The lack of street lights and forests surrounding every road makes things... unnerving.
>>
>>68870124
>unemployed, drop out, doing nothing and sleeping during the day .

It's a habitual thing. You are probably living a lifestyle that isn't very productive or even beneficial to your well being.

I have this exact problem and the thing is, I have no pressure to change.

You and I both need to take a week off from using the internet. Set a morning alarm and stick to it. Exercise. Fill out some job apps. Get the fuck back on track.

So in closing, yes the problem lies I'm our habits and reluctance to start the changing process and see it through

Just one week anon, one week internet free
>>
>>68870124
I wouldn't necessarily call myself nocturnal but,
> unemployed
> going to local community college
> most class schedules I have start roughly around 1:00pm
> friends all joined military, cults, moved away
> wake up about 10-11am-ish to give myself enough time to get ready and wake up for classes
> go to bed sometime around 2-4am most nights
>>
It's natural and don't listen to normies. After years ago suffering waking myself up at 7am, I now settle at waking up around 12pm, much bettter, more prductive and happier. Everyone has thier own bodyclocks, don't let society tells you what's normal.
>>
>>68871142
>It's natural
>normies
You're complete retard who has no idea what he is talking about.Do research next time.Protip:The body's biological rhythm has it naturally produce more growth hormone during the critical 4-hour stretch between approximately 10pm and 2am
>>
>>68870124
I work a graveyard shift 6pm-630am.
I don't do a whole lot on my off days, there is a gun club in my area that has a 24 hour indoor range so I hope I can get join. Just try to have some hobbies, there is a bouldering gym open to 11pm near me and you could join a 24 hour gym. If you do work a night shift expect a production job.
>>
>>68871142
>normies
/r9k/ spilling over again great
>don't let society tells you what's normal.
Do you not understand society has set standards on how one should live for a reason?
>>
>>68870124

get a good bike ride that bike around the world. Don't be a lazy twat sitting at home with nothing to do, but be a man and discover the world powered by your own effort without a motor. That should keep you /fit/, iron pilled, and keep your sleep schedule right as you'll be too tired not to sleep at night, and you'll wake up as the sun hits your tent.
>>
>>68871486
>Drink your tap water, eat your redmeat, brush with fluoride after every meal, have a job, get loans for 30 years.

Bluepilled as fuck.
>>
File: 30072012132147L_red_light_32a.jpg (228 KB, 1465x1000) Image search: [Google]
30072012132147L_red_light_32a.jpg
228 KB, 1465x1000
>>68870124
Are you using a computer or watching tv during much of that time? If so, you're probably fucking up your body clock. I used to be the same way but over the past few months replaced most of the lights in my house with RGB LEDs. At night I use red light in most places and have most of the blue filtered out of my monitors. In the morning, I use blue light and then switch to white for most of the day. The result has been that I go to sleep at a more reasonable hour because my body clock isn't being pushed out of a 24 hour cycle by being tricked into thinking it's noon at 2am.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.