[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/65 5742/Police-drop-race-ha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: tweet-655742[1].jpg (47 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
tweet-655742[1].jpg
47 KB, 590x350
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/655742/Police-drop-race-hate-charge-Briton-Brussels-tweet-Muslim-stir-racial-hatred

I
FUCKING
TOLD
YOU!

Now an apology for all britbongs for using this as evidence that we don't have freedom of speech.
They always drop the charges because it is not illegal to insult people, there was a very big debate on this a couple of years ago leading to loosing up of the laws on public order act as the right to free speech supersedes your ability to be triggered and offended.
>>
>>68869969
... you still get FUCKING CHARGED AND YOUR REPUTATION TARNISHED
YOU DON'T HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH
>>
>>68870041
lol, at least the charges were dropped

in canada you lose your job and go to court if you disagree with a feminist
>>
>>68870041
No, charges were dropped means if anybody uses it against him he can sue.
>>
I expected this, because you obviously cannot be charged without breaking the law.

The only reason they acted like this is probably because they expected some kind of backlash against the muslim invasion/migrant crisis in Europe.. They either wanted to set an example or foolishly thought that this man is actually a danger to people.
>>
File: Trump Arizona.png (87 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Trump Arizona.png
87 KB, 2000x1333
>>68869969
Congrats but you are inferior to us in the freedom department.
>>
>>68870466
You're implying no one will socially ostracise him.

Northern Anglos fucking suck
>>
>>68870577
they were setting an example.
Look how a liberal lefty media site carries the piece.
http://news.sky.com/story/1667202/race-hate-charge-over-brussels-tweet-dropped
They basically insult the man and imply he got away with murder or something and drool at the mouth for other loopholes to try and charge him on, then finish by reposting their personal attacks, by quoting them libcuck tweets they are basically supporting them as they do not contest them like they contested his tweet.
>>
>>68870682
every online statistical data says otherwise.
except gun ownership, of which is a very clumsy clusterfuck of red tape from state to state.
>>
>>68870735
>socially ostracise him
and he will become more red pilled and distant from lefty libcucks
win win situation.
>>
So sorry
>>
>>68869969
People have been jailed for similar things though you cuck. We don't have freedom of speech.
>>
>>68871006
Accepted.
Now you can have your banter pass back.
>>
>>68871061
Except no they haven't, you are referring to (let me guess), the guy arrested and faced jail for offensive tweets at a black football player right?!
Well no, what happened is the judge took his tweets as ADDITIONAL evidence for a continuing prolonged harassment case and especially as he was calling on others to do similar tweets therefore that comes under the frame of incitement to religious or racial harassment.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.