[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Charlie deserved it" - the offended French
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: sh0cking.jpg (41 KB, 313x395) Image search: [Google]
sh0cking.jpg
41 KB, 313x395
>They deserve what they got

How the French turned on "je suis charlie" when something offends them...

>Here's what Charlie has published after the attacks in Brussels. Here's what the liberty of expression gives..

book face /miloud.jelloul/posts/10207314510835945?fref=nf
>>
>one guy
> the French
>>
>>68869762
>One guy
>60 likes, 26 comments and 470 shares

>The french
>>
>>68869885
You will always find a few cucks to agree with anything on kikebook.
The overwhelming majority of the population understand what charlie hebdo is doing.
>>
>>68869602
what does the cartoon say?
>>
>>68870610
>After the turmoil the groans of the belge travellers

>Never on time
>Anyone seen my suitcase?
>>
>>68870610
>After the emotion, the Belgian discontent
"Never on time !"
"Someby has seen my suitcase ?"
>>
>>68870941
oh, that's not really funny

i was expecting some "not all muslims" quip
>>
>>68869602
Implying there are French who sincerely like Charlie Hebdo.
>>
>>68869885
Nobody care about this shitty newspapper in france.

Its was considered shit and most people didn't even knew its existence before the attacks.
Funfact is that now most people read it once and think its shit, it has the worse sales in france.

Its everything but the french.
>>
>>68871010
thanks - that's actually pretty funny

screw talking about terror attacks. instead lets focus on more important issues ... like stopping the hatred from people spreading hatred by using #stopislam ... kek
>>
>>68871102
This

It's been years since Charlie stop being at least readable, not even talking about good. Without the charlie hebdo attack, this piece of shit of a magazine would have sunk within month because of money issue.

The survivors barely waited to attack each other for the donation money too. The worst was how they did the same as that belgium attack drawing after the russian plane crash that killed more people than the charlie hebdo attack.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.