[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you work in a manly trade like electricity, plumbing,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: g01MiAl.jpg (355 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
g01MiAl.jpg
355 KB, 1600x1067
Why don't you work in a manly trade like electricity, plumbing, construction and so on, anon? if you aren't working on a STEM related job and neither you work in a manly job, you're a shame for every man out there

>Mostly red-pilled colleagues, can be politically incorrect around the co-workers
>Either you work as an individual within your own business, or you work for another business with relatively few female HR bullshit around
>job doesn't involve sitting on a chair all the time, more opportunities to get fit
>toughens you up
>makes you less dependable on consumerism since you learn to do most stuff by yourself
>they're the kind of jobs unlikely to be replaced by robots in the future
>if you learn a trade well, you can be employable everywhere as long as you learn the country's regulation on the related job
>you won't feel like a hopeless being or an eunuch

should I keep going? stop being a NEET and work your ass off
>>
Learn english you lazy spic.
>>
People have jobs in Spain?

News to me.
>>
astronauts don't even go to the moon anymore
>>
Spaniards working manly trades fail at it. They take siesta when they should be working. Just look at this mess. Spaniards like you built a scyscrape, lol. And when it was finished, you realized you forgot to add an elevator.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/-spanish-skyscraper-going-up----without-an-elevator---214416887.html
>>
>>68869345
Is being head of a bar/nightclub manly enough?
>>
I like having a job where it's hard to measure the result of my work.

So I can just sit here and shitpost half the day.
>>
>>68869400
>>68869456
>>68869601

looking at my flag won't get you out of your enmasculated jobs where you can be fired from offending some snowflake's thoughts, fags
>>
File: happy-man-in-his-office.jpg (27 KB, 600x407) Image search: [Google]
happy-man-in-his-office.jpg
27 KB, 600x407
>work in a office
>barely any work to do
>spend most time browsing 4chan or talking to my hot coworker sluts
>sometimes take a nap
>2 hours of fully paid lunch break everyday
>can show up at work between 5AM or 9AM, can never be late that way, can also go as soon as my 8 hours are done
>company lets me use a brand new Audi A6 to drive around to meetings n shit

PABLO GO CLEAN THE DAMN TOILET
>>
>>68869697

Iktf. The amount of time I spent "sweeping the floor" while everyone else was absorbed in actual hard work.
>>
>>68869345
good pay but far from "manly" unless you do high tension stuff.
>>
>>68869345
I operate machines. When it's automated, I'll operate teams of robots. I have I'll get handed a free technologist rating? Degree? Trade?

I don't even know what a technologist is, but I'm probably retiring as one once the provincial government can figure out what it is too.
>>
I cure little kids of their cancer m8, do one.
>>
>>68869601
That's an absolute failure on the part of the contractor, bro. The tradesmen are just told what to do by the foreman, which is told what to do by the superintendent.
>>
>>68869400
>Learn english you lazy spic.
>Croatia
OH I AM LAFFIN NOW M8
>>
>>68869345
Because I'm a lazy fuck. Besides, I'm exceptionally talented at my field of work and it pays well, so why should I do something else because it's not """manly"""? I'm not nearly insecure enough to even contemplate such a thought.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.