[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thought /pol/ would appreciate a picture of Christie pouring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: IMAG1540.jpg (127 KB, 1074x1335) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1540.jpg
127 KB, 1074x1335
Thought /pol/ would appreciate a picture of Christie pouring a bag of M&Ms into a larger bag of M&Ms.
>>
Fuckin' based.
>>
>>68869281
SAVAGE
>>
>>68869281

After he single-handedly fucked up Rubot's campaign, I just can't hate on Krispy Kreme.
>>
That man has earned his M&Ms.
>>
>>68869281

The joke is he's fat.
>>
Fat people should be euthanized
>>
>>68869281
>This is Chris applying his version of the conservation of mass
>>
Why didn't he just buy a bigger packet in the first place? They're usually better value anyway.
>>
>>68869441
>>68869475
Can't imagine a world with a thin Christie. He's a fat fuck and he earned it.
>>
>not peanut m&m

this is why he will never be president
>>
>>68869281
>cucked by M&M's
>>
>>68869502
lol

And here I thought he was just cheating Michelle Obama's fitness plan.
>>
>>68869565
because he's on a diet

he buys a small bag and puts it in a big bag to satiate his burning desire for m&m's
>>
He bought a box of M&Ms that had the bag inside of it - he's pouring the bag into the box. Strange but true.
>>
>>68869281
In all seriousness, what would cause an obese person to realize that they're going to die soon at his age?
I'm in my early 20s and I have already had health scares with heart palpitations and intense anxiety so I fixed my diet and did something about it. This guy could have. a fatal heart attack next week and seem to be completely oblivious to that fact.
What the fuck does it take for these people?
>>
>this smug fucker sunk Rubio
you glorious fat bastard

M A K E A M E R I C A G R E A T A G A I N
>>
>>68869753
i think your right
>>
>>68869281
I like the way he strokes his chin with one tiny, feminine hand, as if considering the implications of mixing two bags of M&Ms.
>>
>>68869853
It's an image thing. John Candy didn't want to lose weight because he thought his career was build on his body frame.
Maybe Christie is afraid nobody would vote for him again and he would have to start all over again.
>>
>>68870570
He had the gastric bypass a while ago but clearly that didn't work
>>
>>68869281
Chris Christie must have heard about the 4chan M&M breeding plan, where you systematically work out which is the strongest M&M, eventually discovering the purest lines of strong M&M's

Sure other people remember this
>>
>>68870875
I would bet hard cash Christie was the first pioneer of the M&M breeding plan.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.