[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People say Poor-tugal, but we not are of poor, we are actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1451064507875.jpg (635 KB, 1080x1710) Image search: [Google]
1451064507875.jpg
635 KB, 1080x1710
People say Poor-tugal, but we not are of poor, we are actually very western and have latest (k)i(ke)phone and trends. Do you like Portugal /pol/?
>>
I love Portugal. Good food and everything is dirty cheap because everyone's so broke. It's like going to India without the hassle.

Foxy women too, when they're not fat, which they often are.

Most underrated coffee in Europe as well.
>>
>>68869007
>have latest (k)i(ke)phone
>not buying national
MEO Smart A80 master race
Take you iShit and leave
>>
File: 1457465206878.gif (896 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
1457465206878.gif
896 KB, 700x600
>>68869007
The Estonia of southern europe
>>
>>68869007
You're alright Alberto. Portugal seems to be resisting the (sand)nigger inavsion. Is this true?
>>
Never really had a reason to hate Portugal.
>>
>irish
>white
>>
Stop kidnapping our little kids m8 and you'll be okay.
>>
>>68869007
I was reading some of Vasco De Gama's voyage diarys.

Guy is a legend, just went to India and fucked shit up. Hijacked boats and murdered everyone, blew up cities, acted as a pirate and general badass until he forced a trade monopoly on the Indians.

Absolute madman and all around legend. What a time it was to be alive.
>>
>>68869598
Impostor.
>>
>>68869845
>kidnapping
Maddie was killed by her parents
There was blood in their apparent
They gave the kids sleeping pills so they could go out partying
It's clear they gave her sleeping pills and went out, but she feel of the couch she was sleeping and died alone and drugged
>>
I'm Portuguese, Born in Canada. Parents are full portuguese and came to Canada in the early 70's.

I went to Portugal in 2008 and 2013, it's a great country with lots of shit to do if you're a tourist. Although where my grandparents are from (where we stayed, in their house) in some small shit village outside Porto, it was pretty boring there. Just sat around the cafe most of the day drinking beer and smoking cigarettes and playing Sueca

overall 9/10 would visit again
>>
>>68869719
fortunately yes
>>
Those Ukraine bitches. Damn.
>>
>>68869754
Only the Battle of Nuremberg.

For the rest, they are allright.
>>
File: open defecating.png (133 KB, 1190x682) Image search: [Google]
open defecating.png
133 KB, 1190x682
POO IN LOO
>>
>>68869007
>(k)i(ke)phone
nobody in Israel owns an iPhone
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.