[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you look down upon men who marry or gf women who already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: 730x550.jpg (72 KB, 730x550) Image search: [Google]
730x550.jpg
72 KB, 730x550
Why do you look down upon men who marry or gf women who already have children?

Give me good reasons, not hurr durr cucks. One man one woman for life is a christian thing, the old greeks loved to fuck young boys, and they did totally fine

Picture related, it's the Norwegian crown prince, his wife and his wife's son
>>
>>68868639
why would you want to marry someone who failed the first time, or allowed herself to be pumped and dumped by chad and jamal? why would you want to raise and spend $400k on a kid that isnt your own?
>>
>>68868639
I don't, but it's certainly something I'd never do.
>>
>>68868762

Sometimes shit doesn't work out in life.
>>
>>68868811
Yea, like when you end up paying and caring for a child that isn't even yours.
>>
Tried it once, its awkward.
Got along with the boy, but the daughter was so jealous of me being with her mother it became intolerable.

Wouldn't try again.
>>
>>68868762
The alternative is that these children grow up without the parent of the opposite sex, and so we have more single mothers or fathers, which fucks up the family units of society. You can't say " We need strong family values." and then " I'll never marry a woman or man who already has kids." It's hypocritical as fuck.
>>
>>68868639
I don't understand it either. Does adoption also make you a cuck, since you raise a kid that isn't your own?
>>
File: 1454233205706.png (190 KB, 458x438) Image search: [Google]
1454233205706.png
190 KB, 458x438
>>68869222
>>
>>68869222
or they could just not get divorced in the first place
>>
>>68869514
Right, it's jewish to want family values when they're the ones tearing families apart. fucking idiots. gas yourself.

>>68869559
Yeah, that would be nice, but sometimes one spouse dies or is abusive
>>
>>68869644
why is she marrying and procreating with an abuser? why is she procreating with someone who isnt in perfect health? or in a dangerous job? its her fault and she deserves to live with the decisions she made.
>>
Because men want to control and overpower their own little sprouts
>>
>>68869054
>the daughter was so jealous of me being with her mother

Shoulda fucked the daughter on the side.
>>
>>68869840
>its her fault and she deserves to live with the decisions she made.
but the kids and society don't deserve that. Once again, you can't say you have strong family values and then say you won't marry someone just because they previously had kids with someone else who may or may not be in the picture. Do you understand how hypocritical it is at all?
>>
>>68869559
Just because people don't get divorced doesn't mean that automatically guarantees a happy and productive household for the child.
>>
File: 1458639910979.jpg (18 KB, 495x511) Image search: [Google]
1458639910979.jpg
18 KB, 495x511
>>68868639
that's a royal cuck.

Damn you nature is scary
>>
>>68868639
used goods
>>
>>68869949

Holy fuck, are you really from Japan? Details, life experiences, and all that jazz welcome
>>
>>68869932
she was only 9.. + I am not muslim
>>
>Marry single mother divorcee
>Quit job, kick back, live off child support and alimony

Where's the disadvantage?
>>
File: cucked.webm (894 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
cucked.webm
894 KB, 384x288
>>68868639
>>
The future Danish King literally married some inbred from Tasmania.

Can't make this shit up
>>
>>68868639
There is more than enough choice for me not to go hit on used goods.

If you could get a brand new car for less than a used one you wouldn't look at the used one twice.
>>
>>68869940
>you can't say you have strong family values
when did i say this?

>but the kids and society don't deserve that.
its their mothers fault and no one should be expected or encouraged to pick up the pieces of her failed life

>>68869949
no, but statistics ( i dont have the image) show simply having a father present is ~80% better

>>68870033
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>68870311
>when did i say this?
do you believe a man and a woman should stay together to raise children, yes or no?

You imply that you believe that by saying it's the mother's fault that she is alone. Therefore, the answer is yes.

>its their mothers fault and no one should be expected or encouraged to pick up the pieces of her failed life
No one is expecting or encouraging, but it's hypocritical to say the family should not have been broken apart but then also say you would not help mend it even if you were in love with the single-parent.
>>
Depends on the circumstances, but marrying Heidi Klum with those niglets in tow and a cunt like a bucket.....lel
>>
>>68870528
>do you believe a man and a woman should stay together to raise children, yes or no?
yes

>Therefore, the answer is yes.
a =/= b

>hypocritical to say ...
no its not

> if you were in love with the single-parent.
im saying single mothers should be avoided from the get-go
>>
>>68868639

desu it depends on the woman but in 99% of cases they're just shitty women

The 1% are widows
>>
>>68868639
Only acceptable if the dad is dead.
>>
>>68870140
>leftists will defend this
>>
>>68869644
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW!
>>
>>68868639
Why would you get the lowest quality cunt you can when you can get better?
>>
If the women then have children with him I don't have any problem.
>>
File: op in faggot orbit.jpg (5 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
op in faggot orbit.jpg
5 KB, 246x205
>>68868639
>>68868639

>Hi im OP. You might remember me from such films as "I am a gigantic faggot" or the all time classic "Oh fuck i cant stop sucking dicks"

>Im a proud cuckhold supporter and would spend part of my hard earned money for a child that isnt mine. That surely makes me a good boy, just as my mom and society told me.

s.m.h.
t.b.h.
f.a.m.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.