[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this is what the majority of people believe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 132
File: c82a07a.png (13 KB, 500x224) Image search: [Google]
c82a07a.png
13 KB, 500x224
>this is what the majority of people believe
>>
race is a social construct btw.
>>
File: 129c635.png (16 KB, 500x302) Image search: [Google]
129c635.png
16 KB, 500x302
>>
File: 07fbe52.png (15 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
07fbe52.png
15 KB, 500x276
>>
>>68868286
cause you are evil and killed and stole
>>
File: 2540118.png (13 KB, 500x221) Image search: [Google]
2540118.png
13 KB, 500x221
redpilling normies on omegle thread
>>
File: 55e2d4a.png (19 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
55e2d4a.png
19 KB, 500x351
>>
File: 3a35e75.png (16 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
3a35e75.png
16 KB, 500x279
im so alone in my thread :(
>>
File: 23514566846544689987.gif (561 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
23514566846544689987.gif
561 KB, 500x281
>>68868423
Then why dont poor countries just socially construct their way into higher living standards?
>>
>>68869597
no. white people jsut had the right resources to get started. for example, native americans had little to no animals that can be tamed(lamas are the exception). In europe you had plenty of shit to tame, cows, chickens, horses etc.
>>
>>68868589
top fucking kek
>>
>>68868286
China and Japan are the countries with the strongest open racism.
>>
>>68869787
Europe killed all the people not smart or creative enough to survive the winter.

You do know people do this thing called trade, where they offer goods to each other in return for coin, other goods or services. This magical thing means that you can get things like cows, chickens, horses etc that you dont have locally
>>
>>68869787
>Americans had little to no Animals that could be tamed
expect for all those large mammals, and smaller mammals, and ducks.
>>
>>68870028
In the Ancient world the people in the Mediterranean were the most advance despite not having any more hard winters then anywhere else in the world, by that theory why did the natives to North America not come out as advanced?
>>
>>68870170
The Mayans and Aztecs were pretty advanced before the Spaniards decided to sword them and gangrape their women.
>>
>>68870035
this guy seems to disagree.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEYh5WACqEk

6:50
>>
>>68870435
Yes they were i agree, but that doesn't fit into Svens theory of harsh winters breading smarter races. I was talking about the North Americans who are in Snowy regions.
>>
>>68870435

>Aztecs dindu nuffin meme

Disease caused most of the deaths to natives, because, they had never come into contact with Old World bacteria before.

The Aztecs also started aggression with the Spanish. Some smaller villages would attack Cortés and Spanish soldiers were even kidnapped and sacrificed.

Now go take a shower, so the next people we come into contact with don't contract anything.
>>
File: 1458824082627.gif (38 KB, 607x504) Image search: [Google]
1458824082627.gif
38 KB, 607x504
>>68869787
>it's all a fluke
>>
>>68870542
The oxen that was on the Eurasian landmass was bigger then Bison (the oxen that was domesticated into cows/bulls)
All domesticated animals started off wild and dangerous. Also he only mentions the most difficult animals and conventionality forgets to mentions smaller animals that could be domesticated like ducks.
>>
>>68870028
A geographical ecological biological anthropology professor and ornithologist was giving a lecture on all of world history,known large and complicated subject.
"Before the, um, lecture begins,you must all,um, get on your hind legs and,um, worship geography as the greatest force on history the world has ever known,even greater than culture or,um, genetics!"
At this moment a brave young field anthropologist who had surveyed over 1500 traditional and indigenous people stood up and held up a box of precious cargo.
"how long have people been living in cities,egghead?"
The polite professor shuffled about slightly Bostonically and reasonably replied "People,um,lived as hunter-gatherers all over the world until yesterday"
"Wrong. it's been 12,000 years since civilization started,if it had only started yesterday, as you claim, then my shipments of cargo from the amazon wouldn't have arrived,via Amazon yet"
The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his gall bladder and his pulitzer prize. He walked calmly out of the room crying those chimpanzee tears.There is no doubt that at this point our professor wished he had pulled himself up from a hunter gatherer lifestyle instead of merely having the good luck to be born in a western nation. He wished so much that he had a gun to shoot himself from embarrassment, but he had not yet forged one by hand out of steel!
The students all subscribed to National Geographic and went home in pairs that day,and figured out whether sex was fun,a question that had long baffled anthropology majors.
A Zebra called "Mercator projection" walked onto the quad and plowed it in the shape of the American flag.
The professor quit his job voluntarily because he got a book and television deal the next day but sadly died of the western plague of smallpox and his society collapsed for all eternity.
>>
>>68870828
ducks being easy to domesticate is your theory. it might be actaully harder then you think.
>>
>>68870977
Domesticating anything is going to be hard, doesn't mean it shouldn't or cant happen.
>>
>>68870028
Good luck getting European domestic animals (which btw introduce lots of diseases to hunter gatherers) across the oceans or arctic wastelands.
There's no evidence that eugenics happened in old Europe, and anyone who knows their shit will tell you that African jungles are harder to survive in than European woodlands, and that even climates of Scandinavia are almost mild compared to those of regions like Siberia, Central Asia, and northern North America.
>>
>>68870035
...such as?
Most of those animals could indeed have advantages if they were domesticated, but even efforts at domestication by modern Americans have been very limited in success.
>>
>>68871040

watch the video part again its explainted that even tho there was some shit to tame it wasnt that easy as the people lacked the tools to do.

for example lets say taming cows is easy and taming ducks is hard

1. white people time cow
2. advance civilization
3. white people now have tools to tame ducks
4. advance civilization
5. white people now have the tools to tame other shit

meanwhile the native american couldn't develop the basics because there was no basis for that.

also implying that these people were simply dumb is also BS or otherwise how you explain their astronomy knowledge.
>>
File: 656.png (476 KB, 615x407) Image search: [Google]
656.png
476 KB, 615x407
>>68870170
>In the Ancient world the people in the Mediterranean were the most advanced
Whos to say they didnt move there after evolveing in harsher climates?

My theory is the further north you go, the smarter people survived. This must have happened very early on when the technology did not exist to keep the darwin awards alive.

People then moved all over, some people stayed smart others got dumber, depending on if your religion made you fuck your sister our cousin, or praised intgelligence and education like the jews.

I havent really looked much at NA, so i dont know, many things could have happened, advancement is usually driven by necessity, if they found a lifestyle that allowed them to live rather well, then maybe they stayed there.
>>
>>68868554
This makes no sense, I don't even think they'd be able to explain that any more vague than "Whites won some imaginary war that history never recorded"
>>
>>68871325
you dont need to tame large things in order to tame other things, if you hunt a baby deer and not kill it, keep it behind fences, Do that with enough to be able to reproduced, forward a few thousand years and you have a fully domesticated animal.
>>
>>68870733
Muh Ebola :(
>>
>>68870435
They just had one city.
>>
>>68870609
Ah sorry, I thought you meant in general, I was following another bread and mixed them up. Though, they still have harsh winter in some parts of central America.
On another note, one of the most developed part of Asia was in southern China, where they don't have harsh winters at all.
>>
>>68870828
Aurochs were massive and (according to some ancient records) weren't the friendliest of beasts, but bison are on a whole other level. Like African water buffalo, bison are rather unpredictable. They are capable of jumping six feet in the air from standing and can run at surprisingly fast speeds. Seeing as it would take lots of time and resources to domesticate such an animal, why would a band of hunter gatherers or primitive farmers take such a massive risk when they could obtain sustenance by less dangerous means?
>>
File: gibs_plz.png (783 KB, 2093x608) Image search: [Google]
gibs_plz.png
783 KB, 2093x608
>>68869787
....its like i didnt miss anything this week....
>>
>>68871500
thats just your theory, could be so but the same time you could be wrong. I trust CGP Gray more.
>>
>>68868286
>one person
>the majority
>>
>>68871784
It's a small country.
>>
>>68871653
Because the point of domestication is that you end up with an animal that loses all those dangerous features.

When you domesticate foxes, they start looking and behaving like dogs. If you domesticated bisons, they would look and behave like cows.
>>
File: making friends online.png (16 KB, 500x241) Image search: [Google]
making friends online.png
16 KB, 500x241
>>68868286
stupid gonna stup
>>
File: bartje.jpg (25 KB, 642x363) Image search: [Google]
bartje.jpg
25 KB, 642x363
>>68868554
>muh zero-sum game
This is what leeches and non-contributors actually believe
>>
>>68871830
What about sharks?
>>
>>68871653
>why would a band of hunter gatherers or primitive farmers take such a massive risk when they could obtain sustenance by less dangerous means?

I agree, thats why they never domesticated it. Saying its impossible is just pandering, im not at all trying to argue that they were not intelligent so they were incapable. They just simply didn't do it because they didn't need to. But unbeknownst to those hunters is the long term effects of domestication, thats why the Eurasian landmass could provide more food with fewer effort, resulting in a large population not needing to work farms = advance civilization.

>>68871751
Its not just a theory, there is a market of types of meat that isn't domesticated like Kangaroo and deer, and thats literally how they do it.
>>
>>68871878
I suppose it would lose some of its more predatory features and instincts. No idea how long that would take, though.
>>
File: Screenshot_28.png (29 KB, 836x434) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_28.png
29 KB, 836x434
>>
>>68871870
What an efficient conversation.
>>
>>68871830
>Because the point of domestication is that you end up with an animal that loses all those dangerous features.

i disgaree, the point is to fulfill its objective purpose, be that food or other. That may be a unintentional byproduct of domestication but do you really think that the first people to capture large animals for food understood that over time they would be selectively bred to evolve into a less dangerous animal?
>>
>>68868554
So, Objectively, Whites are the best race
>>
>>68871040
True, but what's relevant is whether or not it is economically viable for people to domesticate that animal. Generally that's the case when the economic pressures of not domesticating are very negative and outweigh the challenges and drawbacks of domesticating animals. It's not like everyone knew that domestication would lead to the better living conditions of the modern first world. Initially, domestication actually posed some threats because animals carry zoonotic diseases that were the ancestors of plagues like smallpox.
>>
File: Screenshot_29.png (13 KB, 838x236) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_29.png
13 KB, 838x236
>>
>>68872056
Difficult to say whether farm animals or hunting animals were domesticated first.
>>
>>68872104
Yes but you could also argue that the ability to have that foresight (that in the future it will be more efficient) is by itself the reason they never did it. Not because of anything intrinsically inherit to the local nature.
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 736x736
Guys, check out this Canadian Tim Hortons Commercial promoting White Genocide.
Don't forget to thumbs down.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r-uEfcdmcqQ
>>
>>68872072
Thats now what im saying at all, there are white nations with low standards of living too, just out of the best they are all white. Its about culture not race.

>>68872166
When talking about first domesticating an animal there are no farm animals, can you rephrase? that i dont understand what you mean by that.
>>
>>68871830
That's usually the case only if the animal doesn't have features that make it hard to begin the domesticating process, or if mutations removing those features are common enough to allow for a breeding pool.
>>
>>68872056
Do you think it is that hard to believe that by killing off the aggressive dangerous ones that were a pain to try and work with or husband, and then selecting the calmer ones to breed, really requires any more future planning than 'gee I really don't want to deal with that viscous cunt again tomorrow'?
>>
>>68869787

Cows and pigs arent of undisturbed evolutionary process. It was Europeans that artificially evolved a larger and more brute ancestor of the cows and turned into into a docile helpless creature. Just like how humans made dogs out of wolves. Youre telling me the Natives could do the same thing with the Buffalos?
>>
>>68872348
>can you rephrase?
If the hunting animals were domesticated first, then the hunter-gatherer-flycatcher society would have an idea of how they can use the same process to turn bisons into a more docile animal.
>>
>>68872414

Couldnt*
>>
>>68868286
>majority of people
>not cattle
pick 1 and only 1
>>
>>68872302
Needs its own thread senpai
>>
>>68872375
You can always selectively breed them, the changes will not manifest over a single generation cycle but after a few cycles of promoting docile and well-behaved animals, you will get a whole population of docile specimens.

Took about 50 years with foxes, and those are not very easy to domesticate.
>>
>>68868850
>m or f
>>
File: Screenshot_30.png (8 KB, 462x162) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_30.png
8 KB, 462x162
this is killing me
>>
Dumb shit shitlibs say.

>yikyak
>some shitlib says the drug laws are rayciss because crack gets a higher prison time than cocaine or whatever
>I ask why don't they just not do drugs
>because both forms of cocaine are illegal, just do neither and you don't have to worry about comparable prison sentences
>explosions, heads turning 360 degrees
>you're rayciss das rayciss drugs aren't immoral the law is wrong
>I agree drugs aren't immoral, but if you break the law you know you risk a consequence
>I ask if white people are literally holding blacks down and forcing them to do illegal drugs
>call me a rayciss and a bigot and ignnaaant

>this was, presumably, a college student I was speaking to

How hard is it to understand. Just don't break the fucking law and you'll have nothing to worry about. Are they implying blacks are literally incapable of going five minutes without breaking the law?

Not saying I never break the law, but I know if I speed then a cop has a right to pull me over, which I can avoid by following the road law.
>>
>>68870435
>The Mayans and Aztecs were pretty advanced

They weren't even as advanced as 19th Dynasty Egyptians.
>>
>>68872302
>canacucks

Post a new thread with this my friend.
>>
>>68872404
i believe that in captivity they evolved to become domesticated by what the humans wanted yes. But what im saying is that when domestication was underway the people who took the steps to first capture animals didn't have this intention in mind. The reason i said this was in the conversation about The Eurasian landmass vs the Americas in domestication. The native Americans had very little domestication even though they had animals they could have domesticated over time.

>>68872461
i agree that already domesticating one animal first would give you an advantage in then capturing others, but that doesn't mean that the first steps in domestication is impossible to the North American Natives. Horses were domesticated with nothing else but humans and human tools to catch them. It then took them thousands of years to get to what they are today. Horses did not help in domesticating larger animals. The Native Americans could have domesticated some animals without the use of larger animals.
>>
File: Donny Drapes.jpg (20 KB, 240x349) Image search: [Google]
Donny Drapes.jpg
20 KB, 240x349
>>68872014

>israel

>white countries aren't ideal because people commit suicide in them a lot

>but japan is ideal despite having one of the highest suicide rates in the world

Hmm. Methinks he was probably an Asian living in a white country. Or just a really cucked white man, which isn't outside the realms of possibility.
>>
>>68871042
>Good luck getting European domestic animals (which btw introduce lots of diseases to hunter gatherers) across the oceans or arctic wastelands.
With boats and feet my man. Sure diseases spread, how do you think the black plague spread around m80. Cant make a cake without spreading some plague m80

Planning is the ultimate lesson winter brings, for you must plan ahead or you die. You have to find ways to save your food and develop new stratergies. Hunter gatherers will just move and find more food, if you stay put you gotta get smart or die.
South Scandinavium is quite tame yes, but northern is on the same latitude as all those, tis a cold place m80
>>
File: Screenshot_31.png (21 KB, 676x380) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_31.png
21 KB, 676x380
another day on leftmegle
>>
>>68869787
horses are mongolian at least
>>
>>68873199
The wall is not for the legal ones, these people need to be ran over at high speed by a btr 60
>>
File: tbh.png (48 KB, 779x390) Image search: [Google]
tbh.png
48 KB, 779x390
why are millennials so cucked
>>
File: a32654b.png (15 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
a32654b.png
15 KB, 500x328
just put your head in the sand.
>>
>>68873199
>*facepalm*
>"have a good day stranger"
he should tip his fedora while he's at it
>>
File: drumpf.png (46 KB, 818x575) Image search: [Google]
drumpf.png
46 KB, 818x575
get off omegle /pol/

it's no fun if you don't demand I never speak to you or your wife's son again
>>
>>68869787
what is bisons

too bad that they didn't domesticate them
>>
>>68872014
>south America
>white
>>
File: 3d3f074.png (23 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
3d3f074.png
23 KB, 500x380
head in sand reality isnt real because it doesn't fit my ideas of the world. lalalalal cant hear you
>>
File: progressive yeah.jpg (23 KB, 372x220) Image search: [Google]
progressive yeah.jpg
23 KB, 372x220
>>
File: trump.png (24 KB, 818x569) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
24 KB, 818x569
can't argue desu
>>
>>68874444
Why disconnect and not debate with them?
>>
File: trump2.png (24 KB, 459x270) Image search: [Google]
trump2.png
24 KB, 459x270
>red and blue
so was he telling him to drink bleach or was he saying that's what he'd do

we will never know
>>
>>68872302
shill
>>
File: bern.png (38 KB, 586x382) Image search: [Google]
bern.png
38 KB, 586x382
stop it /pol/
>>
>>68874664
BREAKING NEWS

Donald Trump is the new president of the United States

In other news, liberals drink bleach
>>
File: mf.png (29 KB, 675x390) Image search: [Google]
mf.png
29 KB, 675x390
kek

this is typical but they don't even care
>>
>>68875028
actually misread it thinking the girl was voting hillary

>they're both berniefags now trying to hook up
>>
File: 200637630_755add4726_b.jpg (513 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
200637630_755add4726_b.jpg
513 KB, 1024x768
>>68874664
maybe he's bad with tenses
>>
>>68868423
as much a social construct as species
>>
File: mf2.png (50 KB, 445x643) Image search: [Google]
mf2.png
50 KB, 445x643
looks like female berniefags are underage
>>
>>68870170
It all makes sense, if you consider the lasr ice age. When the ice began to retrace, better conditions arose for people, who had to live in worse conditions. So surviving got easier for them as the warm age continued to develope.
The first civilisations were in egypt and mesopotamia, then civilisition only knew one way: up north.
>>
File: drump2.png (18 KB, 430x245) Image search: [Google]
drump2.png
18 KB, 430x245
not an argument
>>
File: 44cce6b.png (20 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
44cce6b.png
20 KB, 500x377
Please tell me this was one of you having a laugh
>>
>>68875341
Australia was covered in a very cold climate at the times of the ice ages too, yet the aboriginals have the lowest average IQ of any race.
>>
So you're saying racism creates a healthier and wealthier country
>>
>>68875368
Ive heard that too, before people understood reproduction women were kinda magical.
>>
>>68875595
being a country with one race =/= racism.
>>
File: equal.png (72 KB, 788x570) Image search: [Google]
equal.png
72 KB, 788x570
stop shitting up omegle when i'm trying to screenshot leftists
>>
>>68875722
>Australia against shitting things up

Good god is this a sign of the end of time?
>>
File: equal2.png (134 KB, 816x936) Image search: [Google]
equal2.png
134 KB, 816x936
not sure if I can even be bothered screenshotting all this one desu

leftist is deluded
>>
>>68875722

NFL is shit now. Jewish owned lefty SJW nonsense. Cuckenings during half time shows every year.
>>
>>68875722
>>68875931
These people vote by the way.
>>
>>68869983
I don't get the "Japan is so raysis" may may. It was certainly started by people who have never been there. Or maybe weebs who wanted to immigrate but couldn't couldn't live up to their high standards of citizenship (which is not at all unique to Japan). I've lived there and it's not racist at all.
>>
>>68868286
The only race that can compete with the white race are the asians
>>
File: kek.png (19 KB, 500x348) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
19 KB, 500x348
>>
File: equal3.png (362 KB, 1252x1972) Image search: [Google]
equal3.png
362 KB, 1252x1972
one of you just disconnect for the love of god

I never asked for this
>>
File: bmi.png (318 KB, 391x530) Image search: [Google]
bmi.png
318 KB, 391x530
>>68876579
this is just painful to read
>>
>>68875506
It's not some kind of inteligent design. Harsh conditions probably led to an almost extinction of the european people. It also probably was very unlikely what happened and if you reran it a thousand times, it probably would never have the same result again.
But still it's a theory, that is easily defendable and hard to falsify.
>>
File: equal4.png (513 KB, 1212x2788) Image search: [Google]
equal4.png
513 KB, 1212x2788
blue heard my prayers

I thought red would disconnect first really
>>
>>68876579

i imagine. stranger 2 is smoking cigarettes drinking 100 proof with lifeless eyes trolling stranger 1. probably in the car waiting for the carbon monoxide to kick in

very low energy troll
>>
>>68869787
no. the aboriginals here in australia had countless of times to start a thriving civilisation. But you know what stopped them? Their own kind. Neighbouring nigger tribes get jealous and kill off the intellectuals because of gibs me dat.
>>
File: mussers.png (20 KB, 1074x232) Image search: [Google]
mussers.png
20 KB, 1074x232
kekaroo
>>
File: Screenshot_20160326-093512.png (141 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160326-093512.png
141 KB, 1080x1920
Kek
>>
>>68876849
What im saying is that if your theory of cold climate breading smarter people is true, then why didn't the aboriginals get that effect too?
>>
>>68868286
Because they worked hard to build it up like that. Why are people considering it racism if people work hard to get what they want or to achieve better?
>>
File: intel.png (20 KB, 574x248) Image search: [Google]
intel.png
20 KB, 574x248
/pol/ please
>>
File: d9302b7.png (13 KB, 500x221) Image search: [Google]
d9302b7.png
13 KB, 500x221
>>
File: Capture.jpg (123 KB, 1629x563) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
123 KB, 1629x563
>>68868286
>>
File: jew.png (14 KB, 574x149) Image search: [Google]
jew.png
14 KB, 574x149
>>68877805
I like your idea so I stole it

but seriously /pol/ stop
>>
>>68870542
>7:27
>They failed to domesticate the buffalo, because no one could do it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ4T9CQA0UM
Kek, white people are best.
>>
>>68877953

I tried saying the other stranger is a muslim, shit gets closed immediately every time. I changed it to "Nigger" and they actually respond.
>>
>>68877860
>come on, like seriously?
Why are liberals always so surprised that someone can hold an opinion contrary to their progressive doctrine?
>>
File: cuck.png (213 KB, 316x269) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
213 KB, 316x269
>>68878238
ARE YOU KIDDING ME
>>
>>68869787
boy do I know what farce you've read

what a pathetic child ascribing to a work of fiction after one reading
>>
File: e139c46.png (21 KB, 500x403) Image search: [Google]
e139c46.png
21 KB, 500x403
>>
File: racist.png (80 KB, 1106x639) Image search: [Google]
racist.png
80 KB, 1106x639
the propaganda is real
>>
>>68877199
Could have a billion reasons.
>>
File: thisgonbgood.png (4 KB, 506x52) Image search: [Google]
thisgonbgood.png
4 KB, 506x52
>>68868286
lets see where this goes :^D
>>
File: racist2.png (109 KB, 1100x776) Image search: [Google]
racist2.png
109 KB, 1100x776
>this triggers the leftist
>>
>>68878467

A reminder that more chicks go on Omegle than dudes, so you're probably gonna see shit like this quite a lot.
>>
File: 1369589852467.jpg (40 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1369589852467.jpg
40 KB, 500x375
>>68868850
>because military
>m or f
>Stranger 2 has disconnected
>>
>>68878839
kek

>SWEDEN YES
>>
File: 93d770c.png (27 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
93d770c.png
27 KB, 500x435
>>
>>68878839
that's awfully specific
>>
>>68878879
Why are leftists so fucking stubborn?
>>
>>68868423

So is the Polish nationality.
>>
File: bf.png (16 KB, 599x151) Image search: [Google]
bf.png
16 KB, 599x151
>>
File: pol.jpg (953 KB, 1439x1621) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
953 KB, 1439x1621
who of you guys was this?
>>
>>68879133
Because they dont make their mind up on facts, they make their mind up on what they think is justified of moral. You can't change their opinion on facts when they never used that to form it in the first place.
>>
>>68879254
/pol/ pls
>>
File: 58facc4.png (18 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
58facc4.png
18 KB, 500x331
>>
File: FUCK.png (53 KB, 1432x838) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.png
53 KB, 1432x838
>TFW the stranger disconnects before you can type anything
>TFW the stranger was probably a SJW/muslim
>>
File: dad.png (37 KB, 647x414) Image search: [Google]
dad.png
37 KB, 647x414
that escalated quickly
>>
>>68879559
I was spamming some Koran Quotes too, but not this one. Glad to see someone else spreading the good word. Also like 90% of people dc when you show them something like that.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-26-15-12-55.png (289 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-26-15-12-55.png
289 KB, 1080x1920
Fuck me, I hope that this is a troll
>>
File: Screenshot_32.png (29 KB, 952x426) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_32.png
29 KB, 952x426
>>68879686
it was me anon. Sharing quran quotes on omegle is a genius redpill
>>
File: 1391393023165.jpg (21 KB, 317x267) Image search: [Google]
1391393023165.jpg
21 KB, 317x267
>>68879674
>ok
>>
File: bern2.png (26 KB, 664x254) Image search: [Google]
bern2.png
26 KB, 664x254
stop breaking the 4th wall
>>
>>68868286
How do you get these discuss things?

Am I retarded or is it not an option in the layout?
>>
>>68880053
It's below the text option 'Spy (question mode)
>>
File: dudeweed.png (11 KB, 468x226) Image search: [Google]
dudeweed.png
11 KB, 468x226
Which one of you faggots did this
>>
I wanna discuss questions but all these faggots leave in under 1 sec
>>
File: foundyou.png (38 KB, 790x608) Image search: [Google]
foundyou.png
38 KB, 790x608
>>68880149
Thanks anon

I found two of you motherfuckers at the same time
>>
>>68880345
you can save the image directly by clicking great chat under the reconnect thing too.
>>
File: 212b73a.png (32 KB, 500x542) Image search: [Google]
212b73a.png
32 KB, 500x542
who was this?
>>
>>68880419
Ah shit anon, I am a retard
>>
>>68868286

Here's another one you can use

Quran 5:33 "This is the recompense of those who fight against God and His Messenger, and hasten about the earth, to do corruption there: they shall be slaughtered, or crucified..."
>>
>>68880419
>I've been editing manually this entire time
>>
File: CUCK.png (49 KB, 978x628) Image search: [Google]
CUCK.png
49 KB, 978x628
>>
>>68880228
:^)
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 250x242
>>68869787
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS AUTISM
>>
File: 1458448733742.png (72 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1458448733742.png
72 KB, 512x512
>>68880549
iv noticed too, and i thought about you while typing to Svenhumad.
>>
>>68869787
Why is east europe worse? And why did the islamic world not keep up?
>>
File: omegle1.png (33 KB, 841x487) Image search: [Google]
omegle1.png
33 KB, 841x487
>>
>>68870435
they believed people had to be killed and shit to praise the nigger god
bullshit they will ever be advanced even in alternate history
>>
File: based alf.jpg (20 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
based alf.jpg
20 KB, 300x225
>>68880419

Wow. All this time.
>>
>>68880758
Eastern and Western Europe didn't interact with each other enough to share the same base cultures. So all the philosophy and social movements that effected the west and east were different.
>>
File: faith.png (29 KB, 500x465) Image search: [Google]
faith.png
29 KB, 500x465
not sure if serious
>>
>>68880885
hey Alf
>>
>>68869325
THAN
>>
>>68880999
waste of trips
>>
File: image.png (14 KB, 500x244) Image search: [Google]
image.png
14 KB, 500x244
>>
File: hol up.png (229 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hol up.png
229 KB, 1920x1080
>>68868286
I can't believe some people are allowed to vote.
>>
>>68878467
ha that was me
>>
>>68881141
Just saw the "save log" thing, I'm so fucking stupid.
>>
>>68869787
Poland I am disappointed.

Guns germs and steel is a garbage propaganda pamphlet.
>>
File: dank media memes.jpg (461 KB, 500x1885) Image search: [Google]
dank media memes.jpg
461 KB, 500x1885
This one was pretty interesting, too bad either him or the asker disconnected
>>
>>68881124
gold
>>
File: 787052c.png (30 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
787052c.png
30 KB, 500x435
Get out of there /pol/
>>
>>68881382
That was me anon! :D
>>
>>68881222
Individualism is such an interesting topic, i feel like a lot of issues of being an outcast in teenagers are a result of out culture and how it discourages being like others. I wish /pol/ discussed this seriously.
>>
image.png
14 KB, 500x244
>>
File: omegle Race black girlfriend.png (70 KB, 500x1697) Image search: [Google]
omegle Race black girlfriend.png
70 KB, 500x1697
>>
>>68881469
I wish there was a way for you to prove it. I believe you though. lol
>>
image.png
14 KB, 500x244
>>
File: omegle3.png (103 KB, 500x2743) Image search: [Google]
omegle3.png
103 KB, 500x2743
this blue guy is stubborn as fuck
>>
File: stop.png (47 KB, 1076x614) Image search: [Google]
stop.png
47 KB, 1076x614
pls stop
>>
File: Donaldbaby.png (23 KB, 925x321) Image search: [Google]
Donaldbaby.png
23 KB, 925x321
>>68881937
>>68881609
>>
File: dad2.png (28 KB, 500x533) Image search: [Google]
dad2.png
28 KB, 500x533
the cuckening 2: return of le bleach man
>>
File: image.png (121 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
121 KB, 750x1334
Whoever kept my question going, God bless you.
>>
>>68882171
And they call us cucks
>>
File: zebras-harnessed.jpg (38 KB, 575x306) Image search: [Google]
zebras-harnessed.jpg
38 KB, 575x306
>>68869787
fuck off jared diamond
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-26+at+02.49.42).png (22 KB, 585x340) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-26+at+02.49.42).png
22 KB, 585x340
which one of you did this
>>
File: omegle4.png (17 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
omegle4.png
17 KB, 500x331
Omegle needs some serious redpilling
>>
File: Omegle chat log 0e1cf80.png (190 KB, 500x5135) Image search: [Google]
Omegle chat log 0e1cf80.png
190 KB, 500x5135
>>
>>68882458
KRAZY 4chan and their WACKY dead babyzzzzz xDDDD
>>
File: image.png (13 KB, 500x244) Image search: [Google]
image.png
13 KB, 500x244
Most people instantly disconnect.
>>
>>68882458
Oh you were the one asking that? I was the one doing the ":^)" and deus vult one
>>
>>68882214
That's not what daddy means in this situation.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=daddy
>>
>>68869787
Africa is loaded with resources
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-26+at+02.56.23).png (37 KB, 716x549) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-26+at+02.56.23).png
37 KB, 716x549
>>68882742
it's a small world
>>
File: boyfriend.png (33 KB, 1019x317) Image search: [Google]
boyfriend.png
33 KB, 1019x317
hard to get good replies with one like this

it's either disconnect or full /pol/
>>
>>68869787
But a lot of domesticated animals and plants aren't native to europe, it was brought there by trade
>>
>>68882171
The bit at the end really pisses me off. I want to beat some sense into him.
>>
File: Omegle chat log 6ce54955.png (30 KB, 500x516) Image search: [Google]
Omegle chat log 6ce54955.png
30 KB, 500x516
>>
File: Omegle chat log 83e05a3.png (21 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
Omegle chat log 83e05a3.png
21 KB, 500x322
ARE
>>
>>68881937
that was me kek
>>
File: Omegle chat log dc6a65c.png (27 KB, 500x455) Image search: [Google]
Omegle chat log dc6a65c.png
27 KB, 500x455
YOU
>>
File: image.png (32 KB, 500x582) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32 KB, 500x582
>>
File: Omegle chat log d6abc22.png (34 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
Omegle chat log d6abc22.png
34 KB, 500x738
KIDDING
>>
>>68876937
Dear god... people just can't accept they're wrong nowadays, everybody is trying so hard to be an expert on everything.
>>
File: 100.jpg (6 KB, 123x125) Image search: [Google]
100.jpg
6 KB, 123x125
>>68872110
Why don't Muslims take in these refugees?

There's 50 muslim countries in the world, why do they have to come to Europe and America?

"Oh no, the muslim countries don't want them, lets fly them across the ocean to America and resettle them in buttfuck, nowhere, where they are then complaining about anti-muslim discrimination"
>>
>>68873923
They couldn't domesticate bison.
>>
File: Untitled.png (59 KB, 1445x662) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
59 KB, 1445x662
>>
File: 1458329526674.jpg (34 KB, 198x338) Image search: [Google]
1458329526674.jpg
34 KB, 198x338
>>68883346
>>
>>68875931
I genuinely don't understand how a brain could infer/deduce that because there are exceptions, the generalization must be completely false. Not even "overexaggerated", just flat out impossible.

>There are a small handful of women stronger than the average man = all women are as strong as men

I just don't understand how a functioning human brain could draw such conclusions from such evidence. Imagine finding a dog born with 3 legs, and concluding that dogs have equal odds of having 3 legs as 4 legs, and the only reason we don't see many 3 legged dogs is because the 4 legged ones are oppressing the 3 legged ones.
>>
>>68883201
lol stumped
>>
File: righto.png (25 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
righto.png
25 KB, 500x377
Just now
>>
>>68880758
islamic world was rekt by mongols and never recovered.
>>
>>68868286
But Singapore isn't white
>>
File: lol8.jpg (53 KB, 530x426) Image search: [Google]
lol8.jpg
53 KB, 530x426
>>68883823
>>
File: 7b30b57asdfqwer.png (47 KB, 500x1417) Image search: [Google]
7b30b57asdfqwer.png
47 KB, 500x1417
>>
>>68883294
They literally never have an answer that isn't "read a history book" or "WOW WTF LOL"
>>
>>68883861
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZCuF733p88
>>
>>68876454
>getting triggered that easily
>>
>>68884082
Literally "we wuz kangs"
>>
>>68870733
>The Aztecs also started aggression with the Spanish. Some smaller villages would attack Cortés and Spanish soldiers were even kidnapped and sacrificed.
Americuck education
They didn't attack or were attacked at first
They were regarded as gods on the earth. With diplomacy created an alliance between the different dissident tribes against the emperor Montesuma, then when agreed to have conversations in the capital, Tenochtitlan, they backstabbed Montesuma and won over the city in the chaos. The diseases did the other half of the job as a cleaning crew.
>Muh spaniards dindu nuffin
>>
Normies do not really want to discuss hot topics from /pol/, but 'Is it moral to share your girlfriend with refugees?' got most replys so far
>>
File: cuckcuckcuck.png (23 KB, 962x291) Image search: [Google]
cuckcuckcuck.png
23 KB, 962x291
>>
File: 215-broad-bearded-axe.jpg (716 KB, 4141x2134) Image search: [Google]
215-broad-bearded-axe.jpg
716 KB, 4141x2134
>>68869787
Stop reading Jared Diamond. He's a hack. Europe is one of the most mineral-poor regions on Earth. Africa alone has 1/4th of all valuable metals and minerals.

How long are we going to tip-toe around the obvious reality that Europe's harsher climate made humans evolve to be smarter?

>Consuming more animal proteins = Increase in brain power over generations
>Cold climate = Fewer grains that are produceable/less arable land
>Less grains = Forced to hunt animals for sustenance
>Consuming more animal proteins = Increase in brain power over generations

Wow so hard.
>>
File: ss+.png (27 KB, 1190x353) Image search: [Google]
ss+.png
27 KB, 1190x353
This is what liberals actually believe
>>
File: pauldave.png (19 KB, 1048x178) Image search: [Google]
pauldave.png
19 KB, 1048x178
>>68885176
this

the meme ones about "myself" that I come up with are never successful

they don't provoke enough discussion desu
>>
>>68873982
>We're all people after all
>no matter the race or nationality
Why don't people realize that ONLY Europe and the US/Canada think "we are all the same race guys" when everyone else in the world would like to see our heads on pikes?
>>
Got a nice one here, he didn't let me finish.
>>
>>68885354

Australia admitting he doesn't know how to shitpost?
>>
File: Mugabe.png (608 KB, 2093x608) Image search: [Google]
Mugabe.png
608 KB, 2093x608
>>68869787
I'm willing to accept this premise. But consider this. Would this environmental advantage not have given us an evolutionary head start in regards to selective pressures for adaptation to the modern world?
>>
File: niggers_egypt.png (707 KB, 679x611) Image search: [Google]
niggers_egypt.png
707 KB, 679x611
>>68884082
>>
File: kayne west.png (27 KB, 1284x279) Image search: [Google]
kayne west.png
27 KB, 1284x279
>>
>>68885512
desu I have a lot of shitposting experience, but I'm no master

at the same time it's not like I expected those outrageous ones to work well
>>
>>68884082
Doing God's work
>>
File: omegle6.png (23 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
omegle6.png
23 KB, 500x435
>have you read the bible?

every fucking time
>>
>>68869787
>In europe you had plenty of shit to tame, cows, chickens, horses etc.
>In europe you had
>You had
Fucking sandniggers
>>
>>68885646

The best way to butt rustle lefties is to use facts and reason. Wherever they bring up 'small loan of $1million' just say 'Could you turn $1million into several billion genius?'. Then they bring up Mexicans, tell them about Mexico's rape statistics. When the bring up Muslims, tell them about many of them support Sharia law and jihad. Always be leading. It's lie Tai Chi. You gotta let yeah it enemies troll themselves.
>>
>>68885946
I'm the one asking the questions senpai, I can't react to what they say
>>
File: strong.png (15 KB, 916x180) Image search: [Google]
strong.png
15 KB, 916x180
well that was boring
>>
>>68872662

you are scum lower than niggers and worse for society than niggers.
>>
File: cool.png (40 KB, 1179x465) Image search: [Google]
cool.png
40 KB, 1179x465
>you're beautiful
>>
>>68868286
Racism confirmed for productive.
>>
File: tits.png (29 KB, 500x634) Image search: [Google]
tits.png
29 KB, 500x634
tits are a dealbreaker I guess
>>
>>68870435
>advanced
>conquered by europeans

Obviously not advanced enough
>>
>>68883610
It should just be called the Rhonda Rousey fallacy at this point, man.
>>
>>68879759
how can niggers be this dumb
>>
>>68886729
Do you even need to ask that
>>
>>68882171
REEEEE fuckin cucks in germany GAS THE KEKS
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 132

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.