[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reddit find out that their hero dindu is an asshole. They ar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: dindu.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
dindu.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
Reddit find out that their hero dindu is an asshole. They aren't mentioning that's it's just a regular dindu, like them all. Black people are running out of "heroes": "Thanks Obama, Neil Tyson is an asshole, Bill Cospy was a serial rapist, Oj killed, Magic has aids. I don't know, but I se no hope. https://np.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/4bwshx/why_are_people_so_mean_to_neil_degrasse_tyson_on/d1daa05?c
>>
>>68867215
White people are so damned gullible. You place all your hopes and expectations on celebrities, framing them as if they should be revered as heroes, when in all actuality, anyone who is rich and famous is likely to act like a total cunt.

Nevermind all the white heroes who turned-out to be lying douchebags IRL...
>>
>>68867215
> He went after first of us in humanities or soft sciences pretty much relentlessly from the get go. We're all used to the philosophy major working at McDonald's joke, but he wasn't trying to be funny, and spent the ride from the airport making repeated comments about the uselessness of our majors.

What's wrong with that?

About the rest, meh, go figure. Another nigger being a piece of shit. What a shocker
>>
Thanks for the Reddit report

So the meme scientists are mad a real scientist isn't impressed by their Reddit opinions?

Or are they mad because he suggested attacking Trump supporters is bad?
>>
>>68867215

But he really didn't do anything (yet).
>>
>>68867215

>worshipping celebs that you never met

lmao people are interesting
>>
>>68867441
There are far more good white people who are celebrities than there are any other race combined I honestly think. They don't have any black ones to hold on to, so they're desperately trying to find a respectable black person. When they find one, like Neil, (who just cling to white people until they're successful. They're leeches) they make him rise to the sky with all the fame they get him, but they always forget. A dindu is a dindu. He will show his true nigger colors sometime tho.
>>
How is he an asshole?

Is it because he didn't shit on Trump?
>>
>>68867711
Same as I thought. They really don't have any good famous black people. They're just mediocre at best. No wonder they have to cry for ages in case they aren't nominated for some stupid thing like an oscar.
>>
>>68867215
FUCK OFF REDDIRT
>>
>>68867909
Here's another sample

>Well he posted a poorly-phrased tweet saying protesting Trump was protesting Trump supporters, which pissed off a lot of people. But even before then, he had a habit of tweeting things about science to demolish everyday colloquialisms, so he'd come off as too clever for his own good (generous reaction) or an asshole.
Now jokes fly around on Twitter about his format. Famous one that summed him up well involved him busting into a burning house to say, "Actually, the fire isn't ON anything, what you're seeing is the effects of combustion."
>>
>>68867909
I think they're mad they used a whole year of their lives to get a day with a mediocre nigger whos' repurtation is fabricated.
>>
>>68868091
Because he makes a sane comment on it.

What he said was: "People who are anti-Trump are actually anti-Trump supporters — they oppose free citizens voting for the @realDonaldTrump."

To clarify this means people who are anti Trump support an anti Trump movement (not just a single politician). Anti Trump movement is all about preventing the freedom that citizens have to vote for a candidate they believe in.
>>
File: 1457854728969.jpg (367 KB, 621x1000) Image search: [Google]
1457854728969.jpg
367 KB, 621x1000
>>68867215
>https://np.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/4bwshx/why_are_people_so_mean_to_neil_degrasse_tyson_on/d1daa05?c

HAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING KEK

85 GRAND IN SERVICE TO THE BLACK BULL

He is only famous because he is a black man who understands basic physics. I'm glad he taught these "anti-racists" a lesson though.
>>
>>68868037
Yeah, people are people. If they find someone famous that works in your field or have something in common with you, that person becomes like family to some.
>>
>>68867215
>Neil Tyson Good Guy
>Ben Carson Good Guy
>Cosby turned into a Good Guy
>OJ Evil by Nature
>>
>>68868222
Reddit barking at the moon again because one of his favourite nignogs made a neutral (and correct) statement about anti-Trump protestors. Which are basically fascists
>>
>>68867215
THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY
I HOPE HE'S FINISHED

I HATE THIS SMUG NIGGER SO MUCH

HE SHOULD BE LYNCHED FOR HIS TWEETS ALONE
>>
>>68868062
You fail to realize that for the common, knuckle-dragging black hoodlum that a "hero" is ANYONE who makes it out of the ghetto and gets rich and famous. It doesn't matter whether they're saints or not.

Unlike white folks, blacks aren't gullible enough to truly believe in the virtues of their "heroes"...
>>
>>68867215
Just in time for Vice President Ben Carson.
>>
>whiny fucking reddit safespace college douches get #triggered because their hero science man hurt their feelings
Are you expecting me to side with these shitwads?
>>
>>68868490
Of course, that's common knowledge. Just a random question, but I noticed a weird connection yesterday. None of my friends who are leftists have any combat training, army, navy or anything. Is this common in leftists you think?
>>
>>68868673
Norway why are you so cool? You're the best country in Europe
>>
File: YdU5ppV.jpg (39 KB, 550x344) Image search: [Google]
YdU5ppV.jpg
39 KB, 550x344
>>68868640
I'm expecting you to laugh at white people making dindus famous when they get taught every time that they're some asshole. Pedophile like Michael, stabby like Oj and so on.
>>
>>68868759
Poland seems like it's becoming the best country in the world at their tempo. Maybe Estonia too. Are you clinging on to the brexit hope?
>>
>>68868771
Dumb fucking retard. There's nothing about this entire situation that has anything to do with race. He's a semi-autistic science man whose dumb jokes ruffle their feathers, that's the end of the story. Grow the fuck up and stop desperately regurgitating the same old bile just to fit in.
>>
>>68868899
No, I want Britain to stay in, because I'm planning to emigrate later this year and I fear a brexit would weaken the pound before I convert my money.
>>
>>68868913
Nah, I honestly think I'm right. Surtainly they have good people, but they don't have any to the same degree as white people at all.
>>
>>68868490
It's not that they're not gullible, it's that they only care about them because of their race. That's why they still support Cosby.
>>
This is just another sad example of the "It's Okay When Us White People Do It" meme.
>>
>>68869013
Would it be that much harder to leave? We're not in it, and it's not hard for us, but that might be because nobody in this world really cares about what a Norwegian does. We're just the quiet neighbour that helps you with random things. I remember when I read about a news interview of some Norwegian soldiers in Afghanistan. The Norwegian soldiers, in full gear and with a gun got invited into the Afgans homes, while the UK and US didn't. I'm painting my flag all over my body if we're going to war sometime.
>>
>>68868673
I don't know, Eurobro. I've known many well-trained military experts, for example, who the naive rubes on this board would assume are "leftists".

>>68869150
>they only care about them because of their race
And the same isn't true about whites?
>>
>>68869354
It's purely about how much foreign currency I can get for my savings (which are in GBP) in Q3 this year, for me. I don't care about the fate of the UK beyond that.
>>
>>68869897
I care about the fate of the UK, since it's a naval controlling dreampoint. I hope the mudskins never get power, and power over your atomic bomb submarines.
>>
>>68869224
Got an issue? Here's a tissue.
>>
>>68870206
I'm not the one crying over black people doing the same shit whites do...
>>
>>68867215
>Gold edit: Wait what? I got gold for this? Holy crap. Thanks much. I'll go through and answer any questions anybody has.

>Front page edit: Whoa, this is nuts. I posted this in what I thought would be a dead thread for me to share my experience, and things would end there.
>>
>>68869224
It isn't tho. I remember the when I went to my sisters house. She made some nice dinner and we watched some news. Jennifer Lawrence was the top news here in Norway. The top news were that she told a reporter to put down his phone while asking her questions. So I think white people just get away with far less.
>>
>>68870377
kek
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.