[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>New Atheism >cool >sharp >sophisticated The REAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: leContrarian.jpg (68 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
leContrarian.jpg
68 KB, 620x388
>New Atheism

>cool
>sharp
>sophisticated

The REAL heir of western intellectual tradition. No, it's not the politically correct self loathing white middle-upper class "cucks", nor are the /pol/ dwelling "race realists". The only rational position one should take here is to admit that they are both part of the problem.

The paradox with /pol/ is precisely that it is not all that "politically incorrect" which it claims to be. Just as the white guilt ridden liberal "cuck", you also have your little taboo's. Race mixing still triggers you into having a drama queen like emotional reaction, screaming and screeching about "white genocide", and essentially you share the same age old jew-baiting conspiracy theory with your "Islamo-fascist" counterpart. In a sense you are even more pathetic than the average liberal "cuck", who actually has no problem engaging in fierce debates, although he ends up being destroyed most of the time, the "cuck" nonetheless has the guts to argue in a public debate. On the contrary you are never to be seen in any public debate, arguing you positions, instead you dwell in your echo chambers such as stromfront or /pol/, your very own "safe spaces", knowing that in any rational debate your ludicrous concept of "race realism" would result in your immediate excommunication from society.

>and BTW, isn't this whole idea of a "White Europe" essentially about creating a one big fat safe space?

And yes, you just got red-pilled.
>>
>>68866041
Kill yourself you Godless sodomite.
>>
Nigga it's 5 am

Save it until Canada wakes up.
>>
>>68866041
I fucked a slovenian exchange student. she had a jew nose.
>>
a faithless and godless society is bound to die.
now tell me how they would find solace in their fedora collections or even something as awful as nihilism.

checkmate atheists
>>
>>68867532
LIKE I CAN SLEEP WITH DUDE WEED RUNNING THE COUNTRY

>>68866041
If you're here, "New Atheist", what makes you think you're the only one?
>>
>>68866041
>On the contrary you are never to be seen in any public debate, arguing you positions, instead you dwell in your echo chambers such as stromfront or /pol/
I'm pretty sure that holding some opinons in public that /pol/ and stormfront do, would get you imprisoned in countries like Germany and UK who has "anti-discrimination" laws.
>>
>>68867687
pedophile
>>
>>68867924
autism
>>
>>68866041
>only my Atheism is true Atheism
>>
>>68867687
We cannot live our life without faith in anything.

People without faith in a God thus have faith in humanity, as other humans are guaranteeing the knowledge they need to use, but do not comprehend.
>>
>>68866041
hitchens was cool, sharp & sophisticated. OP is a fat nerd licking dorito dust out of the crevices of his keyboard, listening to marilyn manson
>>
>>68866041
>isn't this whole idea of a "White Europe" essentially about creating a one big fat safe space?
You should seriously kill yourself. Holy shit how could someone be so retarded.
>>
>>68867687
Norway and Sweden are both countries where no one gives a fuck about religion, where is the supposed anarchy or degradation?
>>
>>68868043
Atheism is a lack of belief in a deity, what exactly is "this atheism" in contrast with?
>>
>>68866041
New Atheism is incredibly Jewish.
>>
>>68866041

Well /pol/ isn't "politically incorrect", it is trying to establish a new political correctness; where racism and hatred are tolerated.
>>
>>68868252
Its a slow burn.
>>
>>68868252
>Norway and Sweden are both countries where no one gives a fuck about religion
>where is the supposed anarchy or degradation?
Where is the degradation in Sweden? Are you new?
>>
> In a sense you are even more pathetic than the average liberal "cuck", who actually has no problem engaging in fierce debates, although he ends up being destroyed most of the time, the "cuck" nonetheless has the guts to argue in a public debate. On the contrary you are never to be seen in any public debate, arguing you positions, instead you dwell in your echo chambers
You can't actually believe this dichotomy is real and clear-cut like this can you
>>
the thing I want for one is a society modeled after nietzsche's ideas with free market and social darwinism its literally perfect, both based and without a dead kike on a stick.

can anyone prove me wrong? no? I thought so.
>>
>>68866041
>the "cuck" nonetheless has the guts to argue in a public debate
In the UK I would go to prison for a lot of the things I say on here if I said them in public. Not going to prison is the smart choice.
>>
>>68868464
Taking in a few mussies is not exactly better then killing mooslims in their countries + getting a good amount of our own killed in the process. Although Swedish people are complete cucks and should embrace ridicule of all religion (including Islam). Still if mussies were not part of the equation it would be a perfect country.
>>
>>68868631
You might lose your job, but prison? Would they see it as you performing hate speech riling people up?
>>
>>68868706
We are not America, you lose your job, your social status and your freedom. Hate speech is grounds for imprisonment.
>>
>>68868616
wow is this what my country has become in the 2 years I've been gone? psiakrew...
>>
>>68866041
silly little anon, it's not about chosing a side, is about the ride. Every concept in society is a social construct, either if you defend what is "good" or what is "bad", you're a cuck. There's not any other way
>>
>>68868826
To be fair if our racists talked like they were constantly sucking on tobacco we would also want to put them in a cage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q64KHi377tk
>>
>>68868924
To be fair those are just the stupid people who don't realise it is illegal. Anybody with a brain and who has thoughts outside the law keeps their mouth shut to avoid punishment.
>>
Being a lazy apathetic asshole isn't moral
>>
File: Well Tipped.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Well Tipped.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
>>68866692
>>68867687
>I believe in god
>The only way to protect our nation is by believing in God and Jesus
>We must save the white race at all costs and somehow God is the way
>Lol atheists all have autism I'm obviously more intelligent by ignoring the Jews tricks
>>
>new x
>neo y
>nuevo z

dropped like a brick onto god t-b-h
>>
>>68869049
>i hate the tradition of my forefathers
>>
>>68869049

>trying to reverse the neckbeardness of atheism onto Christians.

First into the gas chamber.
>>
The problem with the internet, really:

Chris Hitchens was an atheist because he was an intellectual.

Modern internet fedoras think they're intellectuals because they're atheists.
>>
>"""""""""new""""""""" Atheism

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
>>
File: Dawkins.jpg (63 KB, 948x1414) Image search: [Google]
Dawkins.jpg
63 KB, 948x1414
>>68866041
> they are both part of the problem.
Do you defend criticism of islam? if you don't, then YOU are part of the problem. The rest was tl;dr so whatever you say.
>>
>>68869556
Sam Harris, Dawkins, Hitchens and loads of atheists denounce Islam and do not give into their bullshit. Atheists have potential for great cuckery, but we have loads of based people as well, as well as believing in any magical sky daddy being pretty based from the get go.
>>
>>68869301
>getting upset that your cuck sky daddy religion was exposed

Hope your fedora will be able to hold all your tears
>>
>>68869387
>French Revolution

Oh the fucking irony.
>>
its possible to have grade A morals and values without religion. You just need good education and red pills.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.