[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
British Peeps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1449440721116.jpg (68 KB, 600x590) Image search: [Google]
1449440721116.jpg
68 KB, 600x590
Hey on behalf of a half white man, I'm sorry.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=88b_1458960950

Another black puts one down.
>>
Honestly I think we should reexamine whether diversity makes us stronger.
>>
just an fyi read the live leak comments
they feel for the loss.

I bet british people hate America.
I dont speak for America.
but when someone vsits we hope it a fun experience.
>>
File: index.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>Beware the Black man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
>>
Feral blacks in America kill far more than Muslim terrorists do

This isn't to turn this into a shit-flinging war between Europe and America. I am just amazed when I hear Europeans (rightfully) sick of Muslims say they want to go and live in the USA instead, where the niggers and spics doth roam.
>>
here is a quote of the suspect

"The male attacker accomplice was described as being black, in his 30s or 40s, and around 5 ft 10 inches tall. His female accomplice was said to be also black, in her 20s, about 5ft 4, and having braided or dreadlocked hair in a ponytail."
No surprise there
>>
>>68863551
Man. Seriously what is that shit? Our muslims (France) are lazy niggers but - aside the ones that leave for Syria - they aren't that violent. Shit like this would make national news.

It's shocking; american niggers seem to be really on the look-out to kill, as violently as possibly, anyone that seem to lead a better life than they do (that is everyone). Maybe it is the combination of niggerness + drug + gangs.

I don't know. But your niggers makes our niggers look like sucks. They do commit a lot of petty crimes but that shit... holy fuck.

Does that guy realize he is taking a life for a bag? A fucking BAG? A life, years of emotions, of friendships, of experiences. Boom. Gone. For a bag.
>>
>>68863788
I think you are onto something. Before hanging out online and meeting americans, I never thought that african-americans were such violent killers.

I actually envied the US for having a "domesticated" and "respectful" minority (my only perspective on that matter was Barack Obama, not a representative sample).

I share your analysis, we do have a muslim problem (with political ramification) but the violence of those niggers - at such a massive scale, this does not seem to be an isolated incident - is absolutely mind blowing.
>>
Those people who just kept on driving made me angrier than the assault tbqhf
>>
>>68863951
>Does that guy realize he is taking a life for a bag? A fucking BAG? A life, years of emotions, of friendships, of experiences. Boom. Gone. For a bag.

You underestimate people's ability to think and feel
>>
>>68863551

this is crazy infuriating shit , but did the guy die ? i thought he was getting up at the end of vid ?
>>
>>68863551
Fuck Americans are faggots
>>
At least the US would give this animal a decent sentencing.

That is, if they find him, which Google tells me they haven't yet so they probably never will.
>>
>>68864441
dead
>>68864520
fuck you aussy cuck

>>68864252
you meant over estimate.
>>
Prius sees the guy getting chased by dindu, get stabbed and bleed out. Zooms off

You cant make this shit up. Liberals people, dont trust them
>>
>>68863951
think about that next time you try to talk shit about us. we deal with niggers daily, and a lot of us here know first hand what the fuck we're talking about when it comes to who is being a pussy and who isn't. niggers went on the news for playing the knockout game if you've ever heard of it. they went out in groups and just fucked people up for who knows how long that lasted

it's not uncommon here to hear about a man being killed by a punch. niggers sucker punch people all the time and the fall kills them
>>
>>68864162
I don't think I'd stop either to be honest, as it's a sanctuary city.

You stop and what happens next, you get knifed by some dindu whose already committed murder, with all the witnesses being aliens who will feign seeing nothing as they don't want any problems. Why wouldn't he just kill you as well? But I'd certainly phone the police as soon as I could.
>>
>>68864743

awww , that sucks man , mugging someone is one thing but killing in cold blood over a handbag is just shit ... the deceased was vietnamese brit right ?
>>
Don't feel sorry for us. We accept blacks and Muslims as our superiors now.
>>
>>68864441
Adrenaline is one hell of a drug, but it can't help him much after that.
>>
>>68864162
>Stop to help guy
>Injure/stop nigger
>Charged with assault, attempted man slaughter and probably a hate crime
>>
>>68864944
Tbh most french don't shit talk the US that often.

Lots of people don't like the US because they fund LGBTQ+ non-profits and funnel money to "diversity" programs, or more recently have trained young politicians (liberal, BLM type which are exceedingly rare as surprising as it may sound in France, because of our Republicanism tradition that says that the state is colourblind)

But the american people? based. aside of the walmart type, most of them seem to be good hard-working people imho.
>>
>>68864988

imagine a short oriental guy living in a city like Manchester full of Muslims and blacks and its thugs , having kushy job at the UofM it dep. but moving to Sanfran for better prospects , out on a walk with your neice and stabbed in the brain for a freaking handbag !
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.