[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you like me /pol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: ted_cruz8.jpg (247 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
ted_cruz8.jpg
247 KB, 750x500
>pls no bully
>>
CREEP
>>
>>68862454
https://youtu.be/fvfaS3O7CKE
>>
>>68862424
Because your criticism of Trump is crude. Not everyone is a purist saint like you.

Trump at least has valid attacks on you. You LIED multiple times like a good ole politician. That's why we call you lyin ted
>>
>>68863382
when did I lie? Preaching same thing since donald was giving Harry Reid donations. I understand if you cant reply, trumponauts exist on feeling alone, just like liberals.
>>
File: Cruz point.jpg (52 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
Cruz point.jpg
52 KB, 992x558
Oh we like you Captain Ted! And we are behind you 100%! We know with you at the helm we can make America Great again!
>>
File: 1439312368977a.jpg (818 KB, 1920x1107) Image search: [Google]
1439312368977a.jpg
818 KB, 1920x1107
all dox one image
>>
>>68862424
I hate your Evangelical hard-sell. You're also a slimy liar trying to pretend to be anti-establishment just because nobody in the Senate likes you while sitting firmly in the pocket of the Banks.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiETEpFWjjg
>>
>>68863566
you know this is fake and a lame attack
>>
>>68863571
>pretending

Trump takes 98% of his positions from the ones ive pushed for 30 years. check my record
>>
>>68863634
it brings out the cruz shills.... then we can just filter their/your id's
>>
>>68863742
what kind of man bans dissenting opinions? please be honest with yourself?
>>
>>68862424
At least Cruz can behave like a world leader and doesn't talk like a coked up used car salesman.
>>
File: Cruz irked.jpg (132 KB, 1440x907) Image search: [Google]
Cruz irked.jpg
132 KB, 1440x907
>>68863742

OOOOO!!! these kinda dirty tricks by the Trumpeteers really tick me off!
>>
Cruz has no independent appeal, and allows super PACs to lead the attacks.

The RNC or DNC was going to sink him on the adultery thing eventually, he should be thankful that he wasn't embarrassed later on when it mattered even more.
>>
>>68862424

HE PUTS HIS HAND ON THE BIBLE
>>
>>68863479
>voting pro Hillary gun laws
>voting pro TPP
>Conservative
My ass, you are a filthy liar
>>
>>68863566
pedophile? ted is just an evangelical that will fuck anything
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.