[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Agree with this guy on trade, taxes, jobs, China, etc. Disagree
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: trump.jpg (25 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
25 KB, 660x330
Agree with this guy on trade, taxes, jobs, China, etc. Disagree on immigration policy. What do /pol/?
>>
Change your mind.
>>
>>68856369
Him and Sanders actually seem sort of close on those things, strong middle class, jobs, manufacturing etc. But if the real culprit was outsourcing, corporate loopholes like inversion and other unintended consequences of globalization, it seems foolhardy to just blame the browns to win votes. He's better than that. No need to go full Nativist/Know-Nothing here. That's too far back, even for some dyed in the wool conservatives.
>>
>>68857289
Trump doesn't blame Mexico alone, they are just the most obvious target. He's mentioned many other countries that are taking jobs and industry away from America. What do you disagree with him about on immigration? He's entirely fine with people coming in legally. Would you have it any other way?
>>
File: 1437855530262.jpg (90 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1437855530262.jpg
90 KB, 600x450
>>68856291
stop supporting White genocide?
>>
>>68857712
The sense I get that Mexicans who aren't drug dealers or criminals are basically economic refugees, same as the Irish, same as the Italians, same as every other group we hated at first. Immigration is typically a net gain for a country's economy, provided that economy is robust to begin with. It's not and so here we are. Deporting however many million people and/or assuming middle class Americans want to clean toilets and pick fruit and get paid shit wages for it doesn't change that.

Fix immigration, sure. Increase the earning power for shit jobs, sure. But just getting rid of the people currently doing them only means another group will take its place.

Strong middle class, strong manufacturing, a path to the upper classes possible if you work hard enough and this problem starts to take care of itself.
>>
>>68856291
Trump Is about 1 billion dollars in debt and has filed for bankruptcy more times than i care to know about. How da fuck is he going to run a country lol.
>>
>>68860308
>It's an I get my news from Facebook episode

I would love to see a citation for him being 1 billion dollars in debt. Also he filed 4 times for bankruptcy which is a legitimate business strategy.
>>
>>68858576
But what's the point in letting even "refugees" in if you don't have spare jobs for them?

By reinforcing your boarders, you can make sure you don't get overwhelmed, that doesn't mean you have to cut immigration from Mexico 100%.

What's more, you can choose specifically who to let in. You need more doctors, you can let them straight in. Have too many lawyers? Stop more from come in so there isn't unnecessary competition for jobs.

It great being altruistic and wanting to help others, but you aren't a good person for helping Mexicans by stepping on Americans to do so, you have to do things on your terms to keep everyone safe.
>>
>>68860308
You do know there are different kinds of bankruptcy, and it was 4 companies out of the literal hundreds he has owned.
>>
>>68860308
>literally having no idea about how business finance or bankruptcy chapter laws work
>>
Kill self

Also buy some TRUMPcoin before the price skyrockets.
>>
Is all Trump going to do with entitlement programs is just cut fraud? That doesn't seem like a fix when getting rid of entitlement programs would be better and just fix the banking system. That way you can actually save for retirement and not have to mooch off of other people's success.
>>
>>68861904
Yes it is a business strategy so you don't have to pay back the debt you owe directly as a person but offloading debt as corporate entity which has different rules.
Btw, Google is your friend.
An estimated 1 billion in current debt.
http://fortune.com/2016/03/23/donald-trump-debt/

"Worse, $830 million of the debt carried his personal guarantee. Creditors, if they wanted, could force him into personal bankruptcy."
http://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-and-his-debts-a-narrow-escape-1451868915

"Trump himself owes hundreds of millions of dollars if not billions of dollars."
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/cruz-turns-tables-on-trump-points-out-his-hundreds-of-millions-in-debt/article/2581992

If Trump becomes president, good luck.
>>
>>68862410
Yeah no... If Trump disgruntled Goldman Sachs and Citibank enough, they could easily ask for thier money back from his campaign loans. At least $480 million right there.
You know nothing
>>
>>68862760
Aren't loans normal? People and businesses borrow since their assets might not be liquid to spend directly. People and businesses borrow and repay all the time, that what keeps credit rating up. I'm curious as what in particular is wrong? And the most interesting article(wsj) there is blocked by subscription, how unfortunate.
>>
>>68864061
Yes loans are quite a common thing if you need money, but having personal loans of hundreds of millions (480 million) for campaigns is just stupid when you can't re pay it. He can't run a business to save his life.
>>
>>68856291
his immigration policies are the only thing propelling this guy.

the rest of his proposals are shit unless you are millionaire
>>
>>68864925
I can't access the article pertaining to personal guaranteed loans. Is his agreement with the bank/s public knowledge? Wouldn't there still be some form of pay scheme and "bankrupting" him is only if he's not doing his half of the agreement?
>>
>>68856291
Learn some basic facts about immigration and vote trump.

There's no reason the US should take in shitty third world people with nothing to offer; they just leech welfare.
>>
>>68863145
The fuck are you even talking about?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.