[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this retarded homo actually said that Trump would probably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (26 KB, 579x236) Image search: [Google]
file.png
26 KB, 579x236
>this retarded homo actually said that Trump would probably mess the country up if he wins

Stop shilling for his faggot channel
>>
File: 1452683689357.png (243 KB, 540x721) Image search: [Google]
1452683689357.png
243 KB, 540x721
>>68855391
actually...i like he channel a lot, its very common sence material.
>>
>>68857910
>Trump would probably mess the country up if he wins
>common sence material.
He's a faggot who lurks eightchan and 4chins and puts shit in his videos with extra edgyness but somehow fuck up the Trump part, acting like Trump is an incompetent fool whom only positive attribute is the fact that he speaks his mind.
>>
>>68855391
>says 1 thing that you don't like
>FUCKING FAGGOT WTF I HATE HIM NOW >:(
>>
File: unhappy-merchant.jpg (734 KB, 1764x1920) Image search: [Google]
unhappy-merchant.jpg
734 KB, 1764x1920
>>68858346
>1 thing
>literally the most important thing that is happening right now
>just ignore it
Schlomo please.
>>
>>68858346
I actually have more of a problem that he didn't expand on it.
>>
>>68858433
Toothpaste plz
>>
>>68858681
Pakistan plz
>>
>>68855391
just cause he doesn't like my candidate doesn't mean i cant agree with him on everything else
>>
>>68858582
that as well, he just threw it in there as if everyone who disagrees with Trump being president is actually right, and it's just "common sense" and should be taken as fact without any explanation.
>>
>>68855391
Reminder that he's controlled opposition
He's a kike plant
>>
>>68855391
Will mess it up the least.
>>
>>68858784
Anyone can be wary about Trump and be skeptic about his intentions.
Anyone that thinks that Trump there's actually a better option than Trump is a planted agent or a commie.
>>
>>68855391
He only said it to lull the normies into a false sense of security and sidestep their automatic "Trump is a clown" reflexive defence.

Calm down. Got to pretend a little so you can get inside the mental fortress and break the conditioning with a red pill bomb.

People who already know and support Trump know what he was getting and know that proliferation of his ideas naturally supports Trump (as indeed his video goes on to do, giving Trump yuge wraps).
>>
>>68855391

the irony of OP shilling for trump
>>
>>68855391
>he doesn't agree with my opinions
>hes a faggot, do not listen to him!
you're sounding like the hardcore berniefags
>>
>>68859144
I shudder while thinking about the size of the dildo it takes to satisfy your insatiable asshole. Clearly you are a faggot, but it is the enormity of the faggotry that you generate that's startling.
>>
>>68859823
Alright Pigeon lad, hows it going mate?
>>
>>68859369
>He only said it to lull the normies into a false sense of security

>Denial: the post

>>68859144
indeed
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.