[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't the alt-right care about abolishing so called
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1458493078601.jpg (42 KB, 400x370) Image search: [Google]
1458493078601.jpg
42 KB, 400x370
Why doesn't the alt-right care about abolishing so called "gay rights" and eliminating "gay """"marriage""""" laws? Honestly most alt-right fags don't seem to be bothered by homosexuals, which is worrying given that they are the future of the conservative movement.
>>
Because only lefties care about controlling other peoples lives.
>>
>>68855322
FPBP
>>
>>68855235
When reverend Ted Cruz is enshrined as Christs King on Earth he WILL declare fags must be stoned to death and we WILL make it happen.. Praise God.
>>
>>68855322
Gays are the ones trying to control our lives moron. That's why they make us give them special rights through the courts.
>>
I don't really care about gas as long as they don't flame out in public like those stupid parades. I do make the argument that trans should not be part of their group because it tries to force others into accepting someone else's mental delusions.
>>
>>68855322

Amerikek faggot.
>>
>>68855235
that cat is mad af lmao
>>
>>68855532

Nice bait, only cucks believe this

alt-right cares far less than cuckservatives about gay issues because they recognize it as the retarded "moral stand" republicans made while they let absolutely everything else go to shit

What do you think threatens the fabric of society more? Some faggots, always a small portion of society, fucking in the privacy of their home? Or the absolutely frightening divorce rate and the dystopian nonsense of the family courts?

Everything I can see about how society is failing today tells me that the cuckservatives made a stand on the marginal, far less important issue
>>
File: 1454300814434.jpg (44 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
1454300814434.jpg
44 KB, 385x385
>>68856271

i no rite xD
>>
File: 1452329173556.jpg (97 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1452329173556.jpg
97 KB, 500x375
>>68856271

mad kitties
>>
Because a lot of alt-righters are Lolbertarians that cry about muh freedoms and think politics is as as simple as a freedom vs authority spectrum. Because the only thing most Americans care about is muh freedoms. They don't care about equality vs hierarchy. The only thing that matters is MUH FREEDUMS MUTHAFUCKA!

Being a cuck and ruining your nation's culture is absolutely fine as long as the government doesn't enforce it. If the free market wants decides for us to be queer-loving cucks, then so be it. It's a damn cargo cult.
>>
Because we don't give a fuck.
>>
File: 1458701333367.jpg (220 KB, 725x800) Image search: [Google]
1458701333367.jpg
220 KB, 725x800
>>68856271

mad wet kitty
>>
>>68856345

Where have cuckservatives made a stand on any social issue? When will you cucks realize that it progressivism is a package deal. Fags and migrants are part of the same narrative.

You cant agree with one half of the progressive agenda and dismiss the rest of it its stil ltheir agenda and they are still inside your head. Lokk at countries that have zero porgressiveism like Poland. they have no migrants or faggots.
>>
>>68856587

> If you believe one thing, you must BELIEVE ALL THESE OTHER THINGS because that's the way our toxic, politicized culture currently works

Nah, sounds retarded, faggot
>>
>>68855532
>control out lives

you obviously are a suburban kid who has no idea of what it's like for the government to control your life
>>
>>68856686

Thats because you are a progressive fedora faggot. You faggots think you can reason with liberals and progressives. You think you are captain spock or someshit. You will never redpill progressives or liberals to your agenda by appealing to common values of faggotry. They already convinced you on cultural marxism there is no reason for them not to convince you on economic marxism. From their perspective they won the entire culture war and cucked you so they have no reason to listen to you.
>>
>>68855235
When I was in high school I was pro conventional marriage which essentially meant anti gay marriage, but I still wanted gays to have all of the tax benefits and whatnot, I think it should have just been separate but equal. I believe marriage is ultimately a bond between a man and a woman to facilitate the upbringing of a child they created, and getting married just because society said you couldn't just seemed trivial to me.

Now I don't really care. If you love a person of your own gender then whatever, get married if it makes you happier. As far as other "gay rights" go I just simply don't care at all. Gays still have all the same rights as straights even if they don't feel like it.

I just ignore everything else. They want to be treated equally but then have gay pride parades where they act like total degenerates in the false name of feeling accepted. I used to be offended but now I just don't care. The gay community can't even police its own so I'm content to let them work it out for themselves and see where it goes.
>>
>>68855235
One thing at a time.

Gay rights issues are a hot-button touchstone of the left. We can work on these issues once we get the fucking Mexishits out and at least have a homeland.
>>
>>68855235
Because two guys holding hands has precisely 0 impact on anyone else's life
>>
>>68856414
>>68856461
>>68856552
they're so upset, i bet they're Canadian cats rofl
>>
Homosexuals never harmed me. There are far more important issues today, such as preventing immigration of (sand)niggers. Wasting your energy on fighting gays is suboptimal at best.
>>
How about becoming a pastor and having a church that does not allow gay marriage?
>>
>>68856552
That's the ugliest cat I ever saw.
>>
>>68855235
>alt-right
Thats not a real thing
>>
>>68855235
There are valid arguments for and against legally sanctioned gay marriage, but your perspective has to be so fucking skewed if you think that's a vital issue at the moment.

For their part, the alt-right is appropriately outraged any time a Christian-owned business is sued to bankruptcy in the name of "anti-discrimination".
>>
>>68856860

> fedora

nice meme

> you think you can reason with blah blah

no I don't

> captain spock

I think you're trying to say that I'm an atheist when I'm not

> You will never redpill them

Well, I think you can, but you can't do that by appealing to their reason

> Everyone who i disagree with is a PROGRESSIVE

Stop being such a little bitch, damn

There are a billion different worldviews, not every one that doesn't care about fags is going to be part of progressivism
>>
>>68855235
You are a closet faggot if gays worry you at this present time.
>>
>>68855322
A sizeable portion of the alt-right is comprised of fascists.

Kill yourself,
lolbertarian retard.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.