[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blessings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: v5f7a014_f16_300.jpg (53 KB, 424x727) Image search: [Google]
v5f7a014_f16_300.jpg
53 KB, 424x727
>be almost 3x the size of France and 50x the size Belgium
>have about 2500 miles of border with Iraq, Afghans, Pakis and Turks
>not a single explosion
>not a single shootout

Honestly i couldn't care less if mullahs are ruling this country. I want to be able to walk down the street without the fear of someone or some car going boom near me. All those massive budgets on security and safety has payed off. Only if Europeans would cut their welfare and education budget and spent some real coin on things that matter and actually benefit the society in the current state of the world. Indeed we cannot enjoy most of the things western people got as hobby, but i prefer having serenity to some random rights.thank God that degeneracy like homosexuality and alcohol are banned. thank God that we punish murderers and big time criminals with death penalty. During the course of millenniums, this country has turned from a giant empire to a developing country and i have come to terms with such determinism.
The reality is we have to choose: Security over freedom lads. God bless the land of Aryans.
>>
>>68853811
>>not a single explosion
>>not a single shootout
... where are you living ? Because Iran is a constant target for ISIS. Also 4chan is blocked.
>>
>>68853972
It is a massive target. But all attempts have been unsuccessful. Also https:// is not blocked (yet).
>>
>>68854267
>But all attempts have been unsuccessful
says your medias
>>
>>68854387

If we had something as big as Terrorist attacks in Europe everyone would know. And there has been none since we got massive news agencies outside of Iran who oppose the current system and they report every single thing.
>>
>>68853811
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpnfkMEbyMQ

marg bar Saudi!

khomeini rahbar!
>>
>>68853972
I dont think he's in Iran either. Sharia is pretty weakly enforced. Alcohol is everywhere in Iran, everyone makes their own or has friends who make it.
>>
>live in a country with no police and no way to report crimes
>no statistics are taken
>look how safe we are!
>>
>>68853811
>alcohol are banned

That's a deal breaker for me. And doesn't Hezbollah drink alcohol? Don't pretend like you Muslims don't drink alcohol because many of you do. I work at a liquor store and the only Muslim in my town--Ahmed Mohammad (that's his real name)--buys alcohol every night.
>>
>>68855454
alcohol is everywhere in Iran, everyone makes their own or has friends that make it.
>>
>>68855447
>American knowledge of the world

this is exactly why Iran grabbed half the middle east from you and cucked Obama and Bush
>>
>>68855447
>live in country with police
>bilions shootouts every day
>police will shoot you if they dont like your mug
Mah america so great and safe
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.