[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, I'm a Palestinian living in America. Don't have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Ok, I'm a Palestinian living in America. Don't have much religious affiliation anymore, so I don't really associate with the barbaric things that Arabs have done.

Does /pol/ legitimately think less of me? Is there something wrong with me because I'm not white? I just want to be a citizen of the greatest country on Earth, and I apologize that I'm not the same as you. There are times where I really do feel like less of a person because I'm not white. And I'm not saying I agree with the PC culture that's popular nowadays (fuck everything about that, not trying to blame whites for my problems), but do you guys genuinely think less of me? Asking for real opinions and no circlejerking here.
>>
to be honest with you mate

if you're by yourself or with a group of white people then no

if you are with a group of muslims then yes. I can't explain it
>>
Is there a reason I would come to notice that you're Palestinian? Because if I didn't have a reason to care then I probably wouldn't.
>>
>>68853520
if you're not muslim you're not a problem
>>
Can you not do that thing euro pallies do where you set fire to jews' houses because you "forgot" you're not in Israel anymore? If so, we're square.
>>
>>68853520
It's alright if you adhere to Western values and NOT to Muslim values.
T. Another immigrant (E Asian)
>>
>>68853647
>>68853735
thanks that honestly means a lot to me. sorry if I sound pathetic.

>>68853695
No I'm not stereotypical at all. Behave like a white person 100%. Not saying I'm ashamed of being Palestinian. I'm actually pretty pro-Palestine but I don't harbor any hard feelings towards Israeli people like most Arabs do.
>>
What’s a Palestinian?
>>
>>68853917
I think the key takeaway here is assimilate and you will be fine, and minorities in america seem to understand this a lot better than anywhere else in the world.
>>
>>68853917
If anybody asks you what you are, just say you're an American. After that, you can have whatever views you want as long as you're an American.
>>
/pol/ really isn't one person

you'll find a few racist idiots on here but on the whole I'd like to think we judge people on an individual basis - which is the moral thing to do as well as being intelligent. people should not be tarred with the same brush just because someone who looks like them did something bad this one time

the thing about white people is we are so self-assured of our superiority. you'd never see a white asking a bunch of indians if they really think he's inferior. because the white person just would not care even if they did think he's bad.

I know it's like that for me. I dunno. I'm not some racist or do anything overtly racist as in scream about white power etc. but I think there is just something in me, I don't know if it's cultural or genetic or what, but it's like, I just am automatically self-assured about my race.

I've never felt insecure about. In fact I've never felt anything less than the master race. I don't consciously think of my race as superior, but I suppose in a sense I do think that. It's like it's never even been an option (in my mind) that white people could be anything other than superior. Maybe superior is not the right word. It's like take maoris for example. native new zealanders. It's like it's just impossible for me to ever be in your situation, of asking maoris if they really accept me due to my skin. I've never, ever, doubted myself due to my race.

I suppose the superiority of my race has just literally never been in doubt. at all. which explains why white people aren't really offended by racial slurs or taunts. like, nothing any black person could say would offend me about my race. I just KNOW I am superior to them, so I can't be offended. he is beneath me, so it's almost pathetic him trying to insult me

I think it's like this for a lot of whites. we are just basically superior, we'd never look to another race for assurance of our superior position, because that act of looking by definition is for the inferior.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.