[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you grow out of racism, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1458387333607.jpg (114 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1458387333607.jpg
114 KB, 640x640
When did you grow out of racism, /pol/?
>>
when all niggers are dead
>>
>>68853297

LOO IN THE POO
>>
File: 1458775555928.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1458775555928.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>68853297
My racism is growing
>>
File: bq8cpejq.png (786 KB, 928x664) Image search: [Google]
bq8cpejq.png
786 KB, 928x664
>>68853297
I actually grew in to it, from life experiences and first hand education.
>>
File: 1458974885960.jpg (127 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1458974885960.jpg
127 KB, 640x640
fixed it.
>>
>>68853297
Around twelve I grew out of being bigoted I'm still considered bigoted though, it kinda sucks>>68853372
>>
>>68853297
>Gas the kikes
>Race war now
>>
>>68853606
Did not mean to reply to that
>>
>>68853297
I have also embraced my racist side as time has progressed. I figure if I'm going to be called a racist for simply being a white male I had better start acting the part.
>>
Didn't become a racist, became what I call a "culturist"

I give everyone the benefit of the doubt when it comes to skin color or nationality or whatever. However there are certain conditions a person has to take into account: crime rate, location, and probably most importantly, an individual's cultural background.

Now if I'm in Chicago, I'm going to be skeptical of a young black hoodrat asking for help. If I was in fucking wisconsin, I'd be more inclined to help but still cautious given crime rate in the US but so long as I'm prepared, I'll give 'em a chance. If people don't want to take that chance, I won't think any less of em given current cultural conditions in the US.

But a racist? A proponent of one race over the other? After seeing all the pieces of shit that inhabit the world and heck, the internet too? Hell no. Retards everywhere.
>>
>>68853925
This. I started reading my campus paper last fall for sports updates and became aware of the BLM protests. I had a serious crisis, like I kind of broke down wondering "we've been good to the blacks, we gave them the world, we had reading rainbow, what else do they want?!" and then saw the shit where they just wanted people to get fired and call whites racist.

It's developed into a tick where if my mind is clear, the word NIGGERS creeps in. I'm worried it's becoming a tick.
>>
>>68853297
You don't grow into/out of racism.
You just change perspective.

You are either a liberal hugbox baby that wants to protect minorities because you think they are poor and need your omnipotent protection at all times to protect them from the evil white man.

Or you want them kicked out and then nuked.

Either way you acknowledge certain races as below you.

*vapes fedora*
>>
I grew out of it when I left a nigger infested highschool and went to college.

Then I grew back into it when I left college and lived in a nigger infested city.

You'll grow back into it, trust me.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.