[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when you realized the south was based as fuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4
File: reaction face.png (91 KB, 476x356) Image search: [Google]
reaction face.png
91 KB, 476x356
Where were you when you realized the south was based as fuck?
>Be me
>17
>go down to visit clemson
some background, Im a middle class white kid from a rich NYC suburb, thought the south was all rednecks and dindus. (recently learned to love all blacks in the south for how nice they are, posted that early)
>every one in clemson is preppier than me (Wore sperries and a collared shirt to the visit, people there were wearing sperries, salmon pants, vests, collared shirts, baseball hats, croakies) I was a little surprised, but I always knew the south was pretty preppy.
>end up going there
>One of my fraternity brothers invites me to thanksgiving at his house in SC
>thought it was gonna be a junk yard
>literally nicer than any house Ive ever been to
>Right on the water in charleston
>Every one there super friendly, even the black people were dressed nice as fuck
>Im a Business major so I asked his dad what he did, said I wanted to switch my field (jokingly of course)
>dermatologist, wife was a secretary
>350,000 annual earnings
>Nigga what
>Huge Conservatives.
>tell me this is honestly what most of the south is like
>I call bullshit
>gives me a list of towns across the South Carolina that are 50x nicer than my town, then gives me probably 1000 more in the south in general
>tells me unlike liberals, we treat people equal from the start and dont look at race, but at someones character.
>They raise the American flag in the morning and then the confederate flag on the bottom with heritage not hate on it.
>Met black families down there, actual families.
>In NY no black people had dads since the liberals were helping them with da progrems.
>Took me hunting, father treats me like a son, just met the guy.
>Call me a yankee, but they just fuck with me.
>went to bed in the guest room, and at that moment, surrounded by that much love, I knew I had to come back here.
I plan on living anywhere in the south with business Opportunity. The south is truly based.
>>
>>68852443
Florida here, all i got from this is that you like niggers
>>
>>68852627
southern niggers my good sir, florida dindus are nasty tho
>>
>>68852443
I'm not really surprised. Texas here, the nicest people I've gotten to know have been rich or well off.
>>
>>68852627
Florida, you are a problem race of the bottom dregs of our proud white race that we have no known solution for as of yet. You were the indebted, fleeing your obligations at your founding, and you are trash, tarnishing our names even still. Were it not for the hard working Cubans among your number I feel assured we would have fire bombed your state to remove from the escutcheon of the whte race your stain.
>>
Grew up in Illinois and in 100% agreement with this.

Every time I go down south I almost feel guilty going on /pol/ and seeing "nigger hate" threads. The blacks down south are actually friendly due to the lack of liberal propaganda and welfare enslavement.

The real racism is up north and far more dangerous since it's a bunch of closeted racists that work behind the scenes to undermine other races. Minor shit of course like deciding not to hire someone but it adds up.

North is covertly racist and turns blacks feral.

South is friendly and on the whole a better place to be.

Fuck.
>>
>>68853146
Fuck off Georgia everyone knows you guys are miserable nigger enablers.
>atlantic beaches only
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>68853146
>Were it not for the hard working Cubans
thanks for the shoutout to my miami brethren
>>
>>68853308
actually in my last thread i posted, I went to Georgia and discussed how nice the black people were there and how incredibly lovely it was, florida is fucking gross, anything above orlando needs to be carpet bombed
>>
https://youtu.be/yKih6b7IssA

The wrong side won.
Not the only time that's happened,
>>
>>68853593
I believe the right side won, but civil rights was the downfall of the Blacks in America.
>>
South is based as fuck. Lived in Alabama for 20 years now, you have your small hick towns and nigger towns but a nice town in the south with a good proportion, there's no place I'd rather be. Oxford, Mississippi Clemson, SC Athens, GA , Prattville AL , Starkville Miss, all of those. Really based as fuck places. College towns are best but you find a some towns that are just as cool. Also fraternity culture has a huge influence down here just with a southern twist.
>>
>>68853308
I will enable any man with a will to work and a care for his community, brother. A man with no such concern, regardless of color is undeserving of the name, yet each man should look first to the concerns of his own.
>>
Holy fuck you guys are seriously sucking on nigger dicks in this thread. I'll admit that I've met some decent coloreds but 90% of them are animals.
>>
>>68853831
ive seen like 2 actual "hick towns" and they were incredibly small, and in the middle of fucking no where. My cousins live in pavo, Ga. Literally an abandoned town. They arent hicks tho, and they live outside of the abandoned downtown area. it takes them 30 min with no traffic to get to their nearest school. And they own so much land that they technically dont need a hunting license since they own most of the forest/marsh behind the house
>>
>>68854101
No never! we are actually in shock tht their are tamed nigs. Ive never actually met any, Im just happy that their are actually black people I respect and dont call dindus.
>>
>>68854101
This battle for the future of our nation has little to do with color and a lot to do with lies and culture. Those Coloreds that will cast aside the degeneracy of their brethren and lock arms with us are more a boon than those lowly mongrels among the race of whites that no not their birthright and despise those faithful inheritors.
>>
File: The Great American South2.jpg (3 MB, 2064x3647) Image search: [Google]
The Great American South2.jpg
3 MB, 2064x3647
Moved to rural Virginia from Connecticut. Started talking with a white guy who worked for the Virginia Department of Transportation.

Literally 2 minutes in to the conversation with a guy I just met, he starts telling me how this country badly needs a race war.
>>
>>68854477
*know*
I must be stroking out. Such is the effect of a Floridian on the true South.
>>
>>68854249
I've seen them. Been though them, they're incredibly small though I agree. I guess what I mean by a hick town is there's nothing but country folk living there and maybe a convenient store. I have a cabin and hunting land in one of the 'hick towns' myself.
>>
>>68854479
That map of the US with those statistics are literally all black people with some whites
>>
>>68854479
yes cause 1 person = everybody
>>
>>68854479
A lot of that correlates with the south having the majority of the US black population within it. I mean shit, Mississippi is almost 40% black. Blue gums crawling everywhere.
>>
>>68854984
One person can screw it all in the mind of a man. I knew a very motivated and intelligent young black fellow once, that I attempted to persuade to vote republican for a particular candidate, yet he, a Lousiannan, was long soured of the party by one, David Duke. I tried to explain that that is not the whole of the party and that his major grievence is with the Jews as with Farrakon, yet it was for naught as he had signed on, for a time, with the Klan
>>
>>68854761
>>68855082
>It's all just black people.

Yes. And they live... in the south.

>>68854984
The OP started with his personal experience. I replied in kind. And added some stats and historical facts.
>>
>>68855701
So? I'm just saying, don't take those statistics and think the whole south is a shit hole. Stay away from heavily black populated areas and its one of the nicest places to live in the country.
>>
>>68852443
That anti-anti-discrimination law North Carolina just passed has made me more stoked than ever about moving there in August. I don't actually know what it says, but the rage on my social media feeds is sublime.
>>
Nc here. Most dindus in the boondocks are alright, they know their place. Only when i get into the city like charlotte or gastonia do i see nigger tier dindus
>>
>>68855701
Dude I didnt say every black person was jesus christ himself. Obviously they are going to cause more shit
>>
>>68852443
>southerners boasting about Dixie.
>eats up the bravado like you just cant get enough dick
>well dressed black people

you're not easily impressed are you, faggot?
Why dont you tell us more about your shit-tier experiences on old plantations.

also, im calling underage b&
>>
>>68856000

It's also hot, humid, and full of bugs. And most of it is swampy and flat.

The only good thing about the south is that most areas have lower taxes.
>>
>>68852443

fucking go tigers.

i love it down here. moved down here from illinois to attend clemson back in 2012. moving back to illinois in 5 weeks after graduation and it stanks.
>>
>>68856282
How about you suck some cock you kike jizz guzzling faggot
>>
>>68856286
Go tigers! are you graduating this year? what dorm were you in? are you/were you in a fraternity?
>>
>>68856075

... shit which other parts of the country don't have to deal with outside of containment cities.
>>
>>68856286
sorry I didnt read the whole thing, I took the weekend off and just went back to NY to see the parents.
>>
>>68856446

I never lived in a dorm. my father owns property off of lake Keowee so thats where i have been living. Im graduating this year, and i was never in a fraternity, though i am bros with some frat bros.

if you're ever on yik yak, my handle is smugtrumpface. im usually on there calling people stupid.
>>
>>68856534
Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Minnesota (kinda), North and South Dakota. Any makor city in each one of these states sees literally no Nigs
>>
>>68856586
Ill make sure to check it out when I get back! I lived in Holmes and MC with a few years then went greek, dont want to say which one, kinda just want to stay anonymous
>>
>>68856792

most of my buddies lived in Johnstone. that place is a shithole. Sometimes i wish i had gotten the clemson dorm experience but sometimes im glad i didnt because all of the dorms are shit (esp. clemson house).
>>
>>68856964
johnstone looks like a fucking prison
>>
>>68856964
tried going to a dorm party there once and the fucking cops got called, not even campus pd, actual police
>>
>>68852716

Another example of how the further south in Florida you go, the more northern it becomes?
>>
>>68857316

lmao i figured the dorms ARE prisons. people get locked in and out of stadium view all the time.. like if the power goes out you are locked IN
>>
>>68856632
The Twin Cities are literally New Somalia.

>>68857507
The more Jewish it becomes, more like.
>>
>>68857316

but fuck i love the south and clemson in general. getting my ring in 2 weeks. not going to the ceremony though but i dont care. just cant wait to walk around with my big ass klempzon ring.
>>
>>68857507
is true, only reason why is because jews made that prime Realestate, and northerns and jews moved there in a heartbeat, transforming it into a somewhat liberal/conservative paradise
>>
>>68852443
Thought it was a big coincidence how the good guys won all the 'important' wars.

Thought it was weird how the entire south would die for a few pieces of farming equipment
>>
>>68857758
you got to go to the ceremony! thats the whole part of being a tiger, family!
>>
>>68857858

hah yeah i feel bad for not going but i do have quite a bit on my plate right now and dont know if i can spend a night up in greenville when i should be in the senior design lab.
>>
>>68858274
god i fucking love tht town
>>
The reason I know the South sucks is southerners are constantly trying to convince everyone how great it is.
>>
>>68858450

yea lol greenville is rad. its been awhile since ive been there though.
>>
>>68858682
because it is
>>
>>68858900
next time your there, you got to go to connollys irish pub. Quite possibly the most fun ive had in years, everyone there is incredible
>>
File: 1380245168788.png (328 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
1380245168788.png
328 KB, 600x750
FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL
>>
File: 1350607923015.jpg (153 KB, 726x590) Image search: [Google]
1350607923015.jpg
153 KB, 726x590
>>68852443
>sperries, salmon pants, croakies
>>
>>68854479
>"Literally 2 minutes in to the conversation with a guy I just met, he starts telling me true things"
>>
>>68852443
dafuq is a croakie?
>>
>>68859499
lol u aussie, Sperry is a company that makes boat shoes/ topsiders, Salmon pants are just salmon colored khakis, very preppy, croakies are the things u put on ur sunglasses so u can wear them around your neck. You easily could have googled all of this, but since im to lazy to put a template up and photoshop each photo in, here are links to each thing I wear usually and what they are

Sperrys - http://www.amazon.com/Sperry-Top-Sider-Mens-Boat-Shoe/dp/B018PEMRXA

Vineyard vines shirt - http://www.vineyardvines.com/mens-sport-shirts/

Salmon pants-http://www.vineyardvines.com/mens-pants/slim-breaker-pants/1P1236.html?cgid=Mens-Pants&dwvar_1P1236_color=628

croakies -https://www.countryclubprep.com/products/batten-down-sunglass-straps-in-patina-by-southern-tide?gclid=Cj0KEQjw5ti3BRD89aDFnb3SxPcBEiQAssnp0u-3-QkWwwd3oBpnC4NcOTdzaLUEgQFQZ7DbgT3_RYgaAkOm8P8HAQ

Baseball hat(preppy for some reason) -http://www.southernmarsh.com/collections/hats-and-visors/products/the-southern-marsh-hat-washed
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.