[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me a good, non emotional reason to take pride in being white.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1440477696148.jpg (94 KB, 438x503) Image search: [Google]
1440477696148.jpg
94 KB, 438x503
Hey /pol/ I think racism is just as great as the next guy here but since coming here i've really struggled to find pride in my race, which is white. I know alot of you love

I notice most people here absolute HATE one race or another but honestly I really just see the negatives in humans in general and hate everybody. Maybe whites in past societies were different but today in my experiences white people are equally as shit as everybody else.

I see no need to be racist because I hate most white people just as much as I hate anybody else. There are white people who are absolute scum of the earth and no better than the nigger down the street collecting welfare and talking about how his ancestors were the original egyptians.
>>
It feels good dude.
>>
>>68851869
everyone should be proud of who they are.
>>
We've managed to control the better part of a continent without being the native people. We also created hispanics (we wuz conquistadors n sheit). We managed to do all that in less than a millenia.
>>
File: 1458882165515.jpg (492 KB, 1152x1008) Image search: [Google]
1458882165515.jpg
492 KB, 1152x1008
If you're not proud of being white, be proud of not being black.
>>
>>68851869

Whites build modern society, just cause there's a few bad unproductive members doesn't mean we can't purge them along with non-whites. Without white people those scum race might as well be shitting on designated streets, living in caves and darkness, or running around like savages
>>
>>68851869
You're probably not white and can feel those shit coloured eyes in your head weighing you down.

Remember /pol/, brown eyes are racemixed.
>>
>>68852821
Because of being white?
>>
>>68853160
>Implying there's still people that's not racemixed in 2016
>>
>>68853406
There aren't any in America, no.
>>
>>68853160
I have blue eyes and blonde hair.
>>
>>68851869
White men conquer nations. White men have gone to highest mountains and the lowest depths of the heartless sea. White men have gone to the moon. Without white men we'd be eating raw meat and wipingbout ass with leaves.

There's nothing wrong with being white, just don't go full Stormcuck. Never go full Stormcuck.
>>
>>68851869
There is no reason to be proud of your race. Being proud of anything but your own accomplishments is fucking retarded. You should care about your nation and your people, but being proud of it is stupid as fuck.
>I notice most people here absolute HATE one race or another
stop taking memeing so fucking seriously
>>
>>68851869
You are right to be against collectivism but you can still be proud of our race's history. (Like one might be proud of an ancestor.)
>>
>>68853663
>>68853015
What I was getting at
>>68853177
Your question has no subject, and I'm wondering what it's pertaining to.
>>
>>68851869
Your ethnicity has nearly conquered the world and then modernized it.

As a product of white people (I'm mestizo), I'm fucking jealous.
>>
>>68854008
I mean,does really being white something to do with all that stuff? cause if not,then It woul be fucking stupid to be proud of being white because of that
>>
I don't take pride in anything because pride is vicious by nature.

Also, I don't see how your race is grounds for pumping up your own value. It's delusional. We're all just apes with a brain that has evolved for more intricate data evaluation and decision making. If some races have a higher prevalence for harmful genetic strands, we need to find solutions to make all brainiac chimps great again.
>>
File: Don Juan.png (269 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Don Juan.png
269 KB, 1280x1024
>>68851869

This >>68853946

When you are blamed for things you never did, when the other takes pride in the color of their skin, or revel in their fabricated pseudo-histories just to hold places of power for the sake of greed.

In those dark times, being white is a starting point to finding solidarity with those who share your plight.

It starts with race, but never should end there.

Honor your linage; let your actions make your race great again
>>
>>68854161
Not going to give you a history lesson on North America bro. Sorry it's getting late here I work in the morning and I cold go all night on the subject. Wage slave trying to make America great again one consecutive month without a day off at a time.
>>
>>68851869
You're evolved
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.