[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TYT To Host A Democratic Debate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: ss+(2016-03-26+at+03.57.42).jpg (92 KB, 1139x635) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-26+at+03.57.42).jpg
92 KB, 1139x635
Jesus fucking Christ its happening.

Everyone, sign this. https://www.change.org/p/the-young-turks-dnc-debate-on-the-young-turks

I NEED to see the shit storm that would happen if this goes through.
>>
No more fucking debates
>>
File: Cenk Quote.jpg (34 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
Cenk Quote.jpg
34 KB, 600x375
>>68850060
That would make the all the Democrats unelectable.
>>
I hate don't hate many people, but I absolutely hate that cuck. I would still like to see them hold a debate just to see how quick it turns into a cluster fuck.
>>
>>68850060
literally who?
>>
>>68852765
Some clickbaiting Turk piece of shit.
>>
>>68850060

Is this a joke? They're all blatantly liberal faggots. It would be 2 hours of them publicly fellating both of the nominees.
>>
>>68852871
That is why this needs to happen.
>>
>>68852871
They LOVE Bernie and HATE Hillary.

It would be like pol hosting a Republican debate.
>>
>>68851920
>the name of the show is literally the name of the political party that carried out the genocide

my fucking sides, you can't make this shit up
>>
Man I can't believe I would watch this guy a few years back when I was liberal. I feel ashamed
>>
>>68850060
HAHAHAH

Aussie with the Bantz, OMGFAM
>>
>>68853062
Its ok, there were a lot of Reagan Democrats once. Now you can just be a Republican instead
>>
>>68851920
>if you look at the evidence we may come to find the Armenian genocide never happened

>OF COURSE THE HOLOCAUST HAPPENED YOU FUCKED RACIST, THERE'S NO REASON TO LOOK FOR EVIDENCE OR "PROVE IT" BECAUSE IT'S ALREADY FACT SHIT LORD
>>
File: Cenk Meme Sign.jpg (105 KB, 568x335) Image search: [Google]
Cenk Meme Sign.jpg
105 KB, 568x335
>>68853026
You really can't
>>68853062
I did too, but when I learned the truth about him I made sure the truth would get out.

http://www.funnyjunk.com/Cenk+uygur+s+dirty+secret/funny-pictures/5784478/

http://imgur.com/gallery/yDhDx
>>
>>68852997
I'll bite

>a fucking leaf, setting bait

get bent fag
>>
>>68850060
>Mfw most of the shit they spew starts off with "I feel like..."
Immediately you should shut the fuck up and argument lost because feelings can't compete with facts and truth.
>>
>>68853698
How is that bait in any sense you drunk fuck?
>>
>>68850060
what the fuck is the point of this website
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.