[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did she mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1241774.jpg (31 KB, 750x617) Image search: [Google]
1241774.jpg
31 KB, 750x617
What did she mean by this?
>>
Cruz Canada tour confirmed.
>>
>>68849456
she meant women never lie and should always be trusted
>>
>>68849456

She means that OMG SHE SAID SHE WAS RAPED IGNORE ALL EVIDENCE AND LOGICAL ERRORS IN HER CLAIM JUST THROW THE HORRIBLE MANBASTARD RAPIST SCUM IN JAIL WHAT IS THIS DUE PROCESS YOU SPEAK OFF GET AWAY FROM ME RAPIST REEEEEEEEEEEE

You know, your standard bullshit feminist spiel.
>>
File: girl.jpg (68 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
68 KB, 720x960
feminists say stupid shit thread #1228352
>>
File: oh god no what.png (3 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
oh god no what.png
3 KB, 400x400
Listen and believe
Listen and believe
Listen and believe
Listen and believe
Listen and believe
Listen and believe
>>
>>68849456
It means feminists are an unbiased source of never-ending truthful statements no matter how often these facts change or contradict one another
>>
>>68849456

Right...and that is how it should be. An accusation is an accusation. Fucking retards.
>>
Innocent until proven guilty, unless a woman accuses a man of rape then he should be killed on the spot without a second thought and his genitals impaled on a pike and paraded through the town as a victory against the patriarchy
>>
>>68849456
I'm dumbfounded how fucking retarded women(and some men) are when it comes to the Justice system. My sister pretty much has this same logic, they are completely ruled by their emotions and can't wrap their brain around innocent until proven guilty. I think our education system has utterly failed to teach people why courts work like they do.
>>
This makes me wonder how many innocent men went to prison for false rape accusations.
>>
Relax, she's just being hysterical. She might be on her period too.
>>
>>68849456
>judge says people are innocent before being proven guilty
>this is where we are guys like omg
Women
>>
>>68849456
Why should a rape case go to trial at all?

If a women accuses a man of rape he should just instantly be thrown in jail.

"Justice" and "trial by your peers" are just tools of the patriarchy.
>>
>>68849456
It means she can't believe we do the whole innocent until proven guilty thing when it comes to sexual assault

Due process needs to be abolished when rape is involved
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.