[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of Australia's problematic politicians?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: australian_shitposting_academy.webm (936 KB, 224x400) Image search: [Google]
australian_shitposting_academy.webm
936 KB, 224x400
What does /pol/ think of Australia's problematic politicians?

"We need to look at other methods that aren't originating in an ideology of queer gender theory and, let's be honest, Marxism." -George Christensen MP on Safe Schools program

He is backed up by Senator Cory Bernardi, who told the Liberal party room last week that Safe Schools was being used to "indoctrinate children into a Marxist agenda of cultural relativism".

For those of you playing at home, Safe Schools is an "initiative" to make schools more receptive and friendly to LGBTIQWERTUIOP students.
>>
Some background reading material if you cunts like to read

>http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-24/bradley-marxism-and-safe-schools/7272764
>>
>>68849378
I thought Straya was pretty right leaning...
>>
>>68849533
The people are. Not the media.
>>
>>68849533
Australia's leadership is comprised of career politicians who will lean whichever way the majority of mouth-breathers want them to
>>
>>68849702
thats every politician, cunt
>>
>>68849702
Not even the majority. Just whoever is complaining at them the most.
>>
>>68849478
Jesus, senpai. That's some pretty fucked up shit...
How do these faggots think that cultural assimilation is a good thing? Have the Jews infiltrated shitpost land as well?
>>
File: commieturd.jpg (85 KB, 562x1024) Image search: [Google]
commieturd.jpg
85 KB, 562x1024
>>68849533

We are.

But we have a vocal minority of leftist assholes running around (students, Greens supporters, Melburnians, etc.)
>>
>>68849960
"Tolerance" is the religion of the new world my non-rectangular friend. Well, no tolerance for problematic people of course. Like every religion, it must have a major hypocrisy.
>>
>>68849960

I don't think it's Jews. Mostly European liberal women, like everywhere else.
>>
File: 1458283698196.png (739 KB, 598x1962) Image search: [Google]
1458283698196.png
739 KB, 598x1962
Some of our pollies are based as hell.
>>
>>68850207
"Tolerance" is a term for "I'm a cuck with no national pride who thinks other cultures are fan-fucking-tasting and want it to systematically wipe out my own."
>>
>>68850177
I think all SJWs should be tried under inciting and spreading misinformation. Then we'll see how loud they can really be.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.