[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump being anti trade and anti business
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: DonaldTrumpTPP.jpg (34 KB, 628x337) Image search: [Google]
DonaldTrumpTPP.jpg
34 KB, 628x337
Can someone explain to me how someone who claims to be an expert businessman and trade negotiator be against the TPP?

The TPP is literally the only way the US can be relevant again in the global marketplace, by stopping it you are only damning the country into global irrelevance and making sure that The US will never be able to compete with Asia or Europe in trade ever again.

It's funny how Trump is always seen as some kind of patriot, but being against the TPP is literally being against America.
>>
Being against a shitty trade deal does not necessarily mean being against trade deals in general.
>>
Go figure it out yourself you dick smoking nigger.
We aren't your god damn father or your teacher.
>>
>>68848358
How does the TPP make us competitive? It's just another way for companies to start factories in Mexico or wherever and then bring the product back to America/Canada with no tax on it. It's gonna take more jobs out of North America like NAFTA did.
>>
>>68848358
You wouldn't be able to post memes if TPP got/gets through.

Haven't seen a TPP thread in a while, what's up with that?
>>
>The TPP is literally the only way the US can be relevant again in the global marketplace
>this is what cucks actually believe
>>
>>68848659
Even Bernie's against it.
>>
>Don't you understand you filthy goyim
>If we don't outsource all the jobs, you'll never be relevant again on the global stage!
>Globalism! Internationalism! Fuck America, more wages for Chinese and Indians!
>>
>>68848358
trade war > trade surrender
>>
>>68848601
This, people who supported TPP are corporate shills.
>>
File: general_trump.jpg (120 KB, 490x752) Image search: [Google]
general_trump.jpg
120 KB, 490x752
>>68848358
FUCK OFF SHILL

TPP IS NAFTA ON STEROIDS

RRRREEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>68848358
Propaganda/10
>>
>>68848358
>supports TPP

Obvious troll is obvious
>>
>>68848358
NAFA nigga
>>
>>68848358
Are you retarded
>>
>>68848358
Where's the aussie flag you fucking shitposter
>>
File: Guess who.png (3 KB, 250x93) Image search: [Google]
Guess who.png
3 KB, 250x93
I wonder who could be behind this thread...
>>
>>68849031
the jews
>>
>tax foreign goods 40%
>we literally make nothing
>the amount of time it takes to retool or create factories will take years
>everything we buy goes up 40%

>Trumpcucks will defend this.
>>
>TPP
>more relevant

It'll just be more fascist corporate takeover of the state--not that that hasn't already gone quite a ways ahead already.

I hope any nation stupid enough to sign it will enjoy getting jewed just as hard as amerigoys get when it comes. Don't like GMO foods? Too bad, you'll eat whatever the fuck Monsanto LETS you eat, and if you try to grow your own food they'll sue you so hard that even if you "win" you'll be a million dollars in debt in lawyer fees. You like cheap medicine? Too bad, cucks, you're going to get to take a 10000x mark-up on your drugs right up your ass and you'll like it. And enjoy having mandatory compliance and enforcement of US copyright laws, which have been jew'd into an abomination of what they were intended to be.

and of course the internet is gone since TPP is SOPA and PIPA on steroids.
>>
>>68848714
then again bernies against everything that doesnt involve FUCK THE ONE PERCENT and FREE SHIT!

>>68849336
>implying trump supporters are cucks
>>
so glad the tides have turned

I felt so alone being anti "free" trade a decade ago
>>
>>68849452

amazing rebuttal
>>
GOOD BUSINESSMEN DON'T BACK SHITTY TRADE DEALS
>>
>>68848358
Nice one shlomo, you tell them.
>>
>>68849535
of what was not even an argument in the first place
>>
What does https://www.mfat.govt.nz/assets/_securedfiles/Trans-Pacific-Partnership/Text/18.-Intellectual-Property-Chapter.pdf have to do with trade cuck?
>>
GOOD DEALS
>>
>>68849546
THIS
>>
TPP is more than just free trade
>>
>>68849336
Where did you get the 40% number from?
>>
>>68848358
>TPP
TPP is literal cancer, that is made to bleed the american people and businesses dry.

If you support TPP you're a literal retard.
>>
When we outsource everything the consumer will get great deals!
>>
>>68848358
shill harder
>>
>>68848358

Your obviously new here

We used to have daily TPP threads here about how horrible it is for everyone.
>>
File: 54038822_p0.png (319 KB, 650x1007) Image search: [Google]
54038822_p0.png
319 KB, 650x1007
TPP is forcing Japan to tighten regulations on loli. He is one of us.
>>
>>68848358
Jesus fucking Christ, does no one on leddit know how to barter or negotiate?

You start at the farthest possible point from the opposition's offer and work towards the middle. That's all Trump is doing, you stupid bern victim.
>>
The US IS tue global market you fucking mouth breather.
>>
File: nose detected.jpg (74 KB, 568x521) Image search: [Google]
nose detected.jpg
74 KB, 568x521
>>68848358
>>
File: 1457897938616.jpg (14 KB, 362x383) Image search: [Google]
1457897938616.jpg
14 KB, 362x383
>>68849937
based china smarter than op
>>
>>68848358

Fuck off back to the White House Obama.
>>
>>68848358
Can you name one country we have a trade surplus with??

Of course not you started this thread and immediately went on to make another shitthread
>>
>>68849746
Not just America. Under TPP and TTIP businesses basically put all risks of investment on national governments. Basically bail outs for businesses whenever legislation "decreases potential returns".
>>
>>68849742
>>68849742

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/03/10/trump-45-tax-is-a-threat-it-was-not-a-tax-it-was-a-threat/

your cuck candidates mouth
>>
File: bacon fruit salad.png (164 KB, 450x601) Image search: [Google]
bacon fruit salad.png
164 KB, 450x601
>>68850005
This. If we make it. They will come.
I need someone to give this Hanako a MAGA-hat.
>>
>>68850276

>America depends on the rest of the world to buy all of its shit because it doesn't make anything
>the solution to America not making anything is to tax the stuff it buys from everyone else

MAKES SENSE
>>
>>68850410
He literally said he will add a tariff to match their currency manipulation. Being cheated out of billions of dollars is economic cuckoldry. Do you not understand the cuck meme or are you a faggot who thinks its just an insult?
>>
>>68850651

>>68849336

Thank you based Korea
>>
>>68850651
We don't make anything because corporations can build factories overseas and uses slave labor. The fact that we don't have any manufacturing in the US is what we are trying to address you moron.
>>
>>68850651
>the poster from the cuck plastic country buying all our weapons in bulk
>>
>>68850718
You are a cuck. We have been completely de-industrialized and sold off and you think its a good thing.
>>
>>68850410
>It doesn’t have to be 45%. It could be less, but it has to be something, because our country, and our trade, and our deals, and our — most importantly, our jobs, are going to hell.
So you're just making shit up.
>>
>>68850790

And how are you addressing it by taxing foreign goods you fucking genius?

I used to grow all of my own food until a supermarket opened up and sold it to me for super cheap. So I stopped growing and just buy it there instead.

But then one day someone on the internet pointed out to me that all of my money goes to the supermarket, and the supermarket isn't giving me any money at all, it just takes my money off me and gives me goods and services in exchange. That's outrageous.

So I marched up to the supermarket and said HEY! From now on every time I come in here I want you to charge me 40% more for all of my groceries.

THAT'LL SHOW 'EM.
>>
>>68848601
>take more jobs out of North America like NAFTA did

kek
>>
>>68850971

Even if it's just 5%, everything you buy will become 5% more expensive. How does this help you?
>>
>>68850691
What does he mean by adding a tariff to match currency manipulation? Is he saying he'll increase/decrease a tariff on chinese goods to match their currency value? That seems impractical since that would have to pass congress each time the chinese currency changes right?
>>
>>68851054
First of all its he is not talking about taxing foreign good, he is talking about taxing currency manipulating countries in order to level the playing field. Second we can build our own TV's we don't need you to do it for us.
>>
>>68848358
The TPP is full of hidden provisions. The TPP is also managed trade, it's not free trade.
>>
>>68848358
TPP fucks everyone.
>>
>>68851206

Why don't you then, genius? Why does Samsung make your phones, your TVs, your computers, all of your electronics?

What's Trump going to do to stop that, other than tax Samsung products entering the US and force you to pay more for something?

Is an American company going to spring up overnight and build a Galaxy S for less than China does it?
>>
>>68848358
How much do shills get paid?
>>
>>68850691
All goods coming into this country should be tariffed. Before the income tax it was the major profit generator for the government.

Now we live in some insane nightmare were an american cannot even legally import a foreign car for personal use unless its 25 years old nor arms, but cheap goods from a communist country or fucking Mexico gets here with minimal tariff/free trade.
We need to fuck globalism in the ass
>>
>>68849336
Bullshit, retard. Almost every manufacturer in the U.S. has an assembly line prepared for excessive orders and repairs. When I was in the U.S. there was a company building RAM modules during the memory price hike. It's entirely possible to expand that.

Rent and food prices are hardly dependent on cheap Chinese shit. Trump's threat of a 40% tariff is merely that, a thread. The Chinese economy would collapse sooner than the American economy.
>>
>>68851362
Don't think your gook shit cannot be built elsewhere.
>>
>>68851186
He is talking about renegotiating our trade deals and including currency manipulation tariffs. We dont need you our GDP is 17 trillion dollars yours is 1.5 trillion. We hold all of the cards because we have all of the wealth.
>>
>>68851362
It wont matter he'll be penalizing Apple and taxing their imported phones too.
>>
>>68851362
we'll pay more for useless shit but at the same time have jobs so we don't have a 30% real unemployment rate anymore. good trade off.
>>
TPP is good for multinational corporations and globalists, it's not good for the average American.
>>
>>68848358

>ITT Dipshit somehow thinks that LITERALLY THE LARGEST ECONOMY ON PLANET EARTH is somehow not already relevant to the world economy

>Doesn't realize that the US is already basically the lynchpin of world trade

>is so stupid they think they agreeing to a shitty trade deal makes someone pro trade and business
Seriously go read a fucking book. I hope you're just a bernie loving teenager and not an actual adult whilst being this fucking braindead.
>>
>>68851362
I don't think South korea is a currency manipulator none of this even applies to your country
>>
>>68851393
You may be right but we should start with the countries that are cheating and go from there
>>
Trump and his supporters are nothing more than whiney, entitled, anti-capitalist blowhards who are mad that they can't compete.

Globalisation affects everyone, but only America is whining about it and blaming everyone else for their problems.

Globalisation fucked the UK's auto and mining industries. Other countries could offer the same things at a higher quality for less cost. Capitalism doomed the UK's companies to fail because they just couldn't compete.

So rather than whine about it and tax all the better products other countries where making they instead decided "what can we make that they cant?" HOW CAN WE FUCKING COMPETE?

So now they're one of the biggest producers of high-tech goods in the world. A country that is covered in cloud 99% of the year is one of the world's best manufacturers of solar panels, and they're successfully transitioned to a high-tech industry economy that makes things other countries cant make themselves to the same standard.

The USA could be the same but instead you'd rather cry salty tears and blame everyone else for 'cheating' when they make better products for less money than you can.

America is the only nation in the world with a population cucked into thinking it's patriotic to buy a more expensive, inferior car just because its "MURICAN".
>>
free trade cucks need to kill themselves as soon as possible
>>
>>68851640
Again south korea is does not devalue its currency. You are not even in this conversation faggot.
>>
File: 1458501501732.jpg (486 KB, 1500x1001) Image search: [Google]
1458501501732.jpg
486 KB, 1500x1001
>>68848358
>>
>>68850971

>I post proof of trump back pedaling
>I am making stuff up

Have you ever taken an economics course?

When gas tax goes up who pays for it? Does the price per gallon go up?

B-BUT MUH WALL
>>
>>68851640
kill yourself, faggot

Free trade destroys the middle class in 1st world countries not shit tier countries.
>>
>>68851554

But you have a massive trade deficit with Korea. You buy all your shit from Korea but don't sell anything to them.

By Trump logic this is inherently bad and unjust and something should be done about it because you're 'getting screwed' by being offered goods and services in exchange for money.
>>
>>68851756
>it's a retarded libertarian pretends to know about economics post

kek go be autistic in a reason comment section, cuckboy
>>
>>68851768
Korea is little more than a pimple on China's ass.

Now please kill yourself as is your custom.
>>
>>68851768
Of course we do. No one in their right mind would ever open a manufacturing plant in America it wouldn't be profitable. If you have the money to open a manufacturing plant you have the money to do it in Mexico where you can pay workers $2 a day.
>>
>>68851760

And yet the UK is adding more manufacturing jobs year after year by looking at the global market and making things that China cant make in sweatshops.

17 of the world's 40 biggest high-tech manufacturing companies are in the UK, all established in the last 20 years.

B-BUT THEY'RE CHEATING.
>>
>>68851768
We sell ungodly amounts of arms to Korea. Thats our largest export, the US is the #1 exporter of arms
>>
>>68851882

STOP IT CHINA! STOP SELLING US THINGS AT LOW LOW PRICES, IT'S NOT FAIR!
>>
>>68851403

>let me tell you about your country
>>
>>68851904
Korean's are too retarded to understand this fact

It's why they are proud they all live in shoeboxes

>>68851931
jobs are lost because you get paid slave wages

and again kill yourself
>>
>>68848358
>Can someone explain to me how someone who claims to be an expert businessman and trade negotiator be against the TPP?

It's a retarded agreement meant specifically to destroy the copyright protections of other nations at the behest of America's recording and movie industry.

It's a retarded agreement that agrees to specific, unenforceable rules on the internet which would compromise security as a whole

It's SOPA on Steroids

He's a smart man for opposing it. You're a stupid person for supporting it.
>>
>>68851997
>you should compete with slave labor

all libertarians need to be gassed.
>>
File: 1456986487902.jpg (237 KB, 598x792) Image search: [Google]
1456986487902.jpg
237 KB, 598x792
>>68851072
>>
>>68851054
If you tax foreign goods, then American products become more competitive on the American domestic market (which is massive) so more American companies form creating more jobs. America is a massive country with a big population, they don't need to rely on other countries so much like we do.

This isn't complicated to figure out.
>>
>>68848653
>Haven't seen a TPP thread in a while, what's up with that?
It's dead in the water. Apparently mailing and petitions work when it's an election year.
>>
>>68848358
>TPP
>hundreds of pages worth of bureaucratic garbage
>free trade
shyggt
>>
File: 1.jpg (70 KB, 486x960) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
70 KB, 486x960
So, you're all hicks without a degree?
>>
>>68851828

>implying I claimed to be libertarian
>implying I don't have an MBA
>>
>>68852156
>having an MBA

That would make you just as retarded as the people that caused the 2008 crisis

congrats
>>
>>68852061
This. We should only be doing trade with competitive labor cost.

Quick growth of a country isn't exactly a good thing for the country itself either. Like tumors it's often fast to grow fast to die.
>>
>>68852146
Die in a terrorist attack cuck
>>
>>68852080
NAFTA is a trade agreement between Canada, U.S.A and Mexico. It doesn't take jobs out of North America.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>68851997

>OBVIOUSLY THE BEST THING IS FOR EVERYONE TO JUST BE PAID SLAVE WAGES AND RESTATE THE SERF SYSTEM, WHERE WE'RE ALL ENTHRALLED TO RICH PEOPLE FOREVER

Forcing desperate people to do a job for peanuts is not "competing", it's exploitation.

Stop trying to drag us back into the middle ages you fucking faggot
>>
>>68852061

Yes you should dipshit because that's the world you live in. China doesn't just sell goods to the US. It's biggest market is Europe.

Tax them all you want, they wont give a shit. They'll just pass the cost on to the people who buy their products.

Meanwhile you'll 20 years to try and get a rival manufacturing industry up and running that somehow makes all the same products to a similar quality for less money.

Or you could just be like Europe and replace your old economy with a more modern one that better reflects the world you live in.

Only you're not doing very well with that because your education is so bad that most of your top science and technology jobs go unfilled, unlike in Europe.

Good luck with that.
>>
>>68852146

not me senpai
>>
>>68852100

>this isn't complicated

Except for the fact that there are no American companies making the vast majority of things you import, dipshit.

>that famous American TV brand
>that famous American made smart phone
>that famous American fucking anything
>>
>>68852264
>>68852146
hourly reminder that Turkey deported the Belgium attackers BACK to Belgium

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-belgium-blast-turkey-idUSKCN0WP2C8

>>68852363
No cuck destroying your working class to give China a boost is a retarded idea.

Try again.
>>
File: Nice_try_jidf.png (1 MB, 1024x803) Image search: [Google]
Nice_try_jidf.png
1 MB, 1024x803
>>68848358
I miss JIDF slide threads.
>>
>>68852332
It takes jobs out of America though. Again we have all the wealth and you want it you add nothing.
>>
>>68851640
America has access to the most advanced methods of production in the world. We need significantly less labor in a modern american textiles plant than say one in Vietnam.
But here that venture requires more capital and investment and that asvanced tech requires high skilled workers.
And with globalism being what it is its riskier to build here, when you can use cheaper labor in a less efficent plant in another country.

We tend to forget things that the US does produce, like the vast majority of software and computer hardware and weaponry for say South Koreas military which overwhelmingly relies on US made systems.
>>
File: 20131207_ASC885.png (57 KB, 580x744) Image search: [Google]
20131207_ASC885.png
57 KB, 580x744
>>68852439
because we outsourced to slave wage land

now please kill yourself like all your friends
>>
>>68852351

That's the opposite of what I said you illiterate cuck.

You have to compete. So if they're going to make all the cheap shit for peanuts, you have to make the expensive shit that their workforce isn't educated enough to make.

Like Europe is doing.

Or continue to cry salty tears about how it's all so unfair.
>>
>>68848358
Some expert on US NPR said the TPP has been modelled to increase our GDP by 1% or 0.1% (or something) - not, added to our 2-3% growth rate, in which case it would be a big deal, but as in, a tiny amount. Then, there are all kinds of secondary effects of free trade, namely hollowing out native industry.

It's basically a giveaway to business. Trump's not wrong to be against it.
>>
>>68852506
no cuckboy only retards destroy their own country to benefit China.
>>
>>68852506
Europe has trade tariffs
>>
>>68852440

>destroying your working class
>UK adding more manufacturing jobs every year by being smart and developing a high tech manufacturing economy making specialised products
>car and airplane manufacturing moving to the UK in record numbers

Meanwhile America cries on the sidelines because it's so unfair
>>
>>68848358
>but being against the TPP is literally being against America.
Implying the entire federal budget of George Washington's, John Adam's, and T.J.'s government wasn't funded by tariffs.

Germany, Japan, and South Korea- countries who punch above their weight classes have massive trade restrictions and tariffs on imports from other countries and the USA already.

You would believe your Intro to Econ 1001 and worthless buffoons like Paul Krugman at NYT are right in saying trade protectionism would ruin the economy when if you open your eyes and look at our competitors and partners who are a fraction of our size absolutely crushing it with intelligent and limited trade protectionism.

We still manufacture leather goods, tires, and a handful of other durable goods here for no reason other than there are long term tariffs in place for these. Yet you argue that a coordinated American business friendly trade policy would doom the worlds biggest consumer economy? The opposite is true, put tariffs on what we ought to manufacture here so our manufacturing sector can expand, modernize, hire, and dominate- then our economy can continue its hegemony for a second century. If we stick to free trade agreements and policy which only really worked as a tool to spread some wealth against communism in the cold war and actually started to slowly wither the foundations of our economy, THEN we will be in for a collapse.

In short, fuck you.
>>
>>68852473
>you add nothing

This isn't really true. Do more research.
>>
File: fucking_minions.jpg (102 KB, 567x720) Image search: [Google]
fucking_minions.jpg
102 KB, 567x720
>>68852363
A literal fucking retard - the post.
>>
>>68852363
Completely agree Korea. This is obvious economic logic, but logic is hard to accept when you're preferred candidate doesn't accept it
>>
>>68852506
South Korea has Trade tariffs. anywhere between 4.7 and 40% go fuck yourself. Honestly we should just start kill you people

http://www.dutycalculator.com/country-guides/Import-duty-taxes-when-importing-into-South-Korea/
>>
>>68852584
actually cuckboy wages have been collapsing in the UK thanks to outsourcing and mass immigration.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/british-workers-suffering-worst-decline-in-real-wages-on-record-9789942.html

And employment in manufacturing has been declining since forever

not that a cuck like you would understand
>>
>>68851904
Of course they can, they could open extremely advanced automated factories that require very few albeit high skilled workers, I'm talking about plants that could BTFO multiple factories in Mexico but because Capital Investment involved and economies of scale in a globalist marketplace it's easier to export than it is to take fucking risks.
They need to be punished every step of the way when this happens.
>>
>>68848358
No one here has a basic grasp of economics. They just parrot whatever they see on TV.

>the free market is great
>but TPP is evil
>tariffs have totally different effects from taxes
>immigrant labour is wrong but minimum wages are killing businesses
>>
>>68852644
You have a GDP of 1.7 trillion literally a tenth of our GDP. You have no money to even reciprocate a trade deal you are a fucking leech
>>
>>68852489

Yes and you cant reverse that you dipshit, so start competing and making something that the world wants to buy from you instead of crying about the fact that the world would rather buy it from China you pathetic cuck.
>>
>>68852597

So overnight tomorrow we tax every foreign good 40% what happens?

Do you think we can create industry in a single day?

B-But DUDE WALL LAMO
>>
File: CFN597.gif (9 KB, 270x295) Image search: [Google]
CFN597.gif
9 KB, 270x295
>>68852844

I can't believe cucks like that Korean cuck actually think manufacturing isn't being killed in the west.

no wonder you all kill yourselves, probably caused by all that retardation due to inbreeding.

>>68852819
the domestic free market is great retard, international free trade is retarded and suicidal, just like your average Korean.
>>
>>68852712

So does America dipshit. Also that's fucking import duty not a trade tariff holy shit how bad is American education.

Do you think paying a customs fee when you import a pair of sneakers in the same thing as a trade tariff?

Holy fucking shit how stupid can one country be.
>>
>>68852844
We literally invented everything you manufacture. We invented the smart phone, the TV and every other electronic you manufacture its why our GDP is 17 trillion and yours is 1.5 trillion.
>>
>>68848601
Cheaper labour lowers the cost of American products making them more attractive to consumers. Conversely tariffs on trade makes products more expensive. Outsourcing is the cornerstone of free trade.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparative_advantage
>>
>>68852931
No inbred Korean normal people don't want to live an impoverished Eat Asian lifestyle where you only have dogs to eat

nice try though.
>>
>>68852363
Thats the entire point, tariff the goods, the US gov profits, chinks raise prices, demand for chinese goods falls
>>
>>68852728

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/comment/11676983/Its-taken-years-but-the-UK-is-finally-building-a-great-technology-industry.html

Well done dipshit, that graph is the exact reason that the UK is doing what it's doing.
>>
File: 1458938513055-1.jpg (201 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1458938513055-1.jpg
201 KB, 1000x1000
OP is a literal nigger.
>>
>>68848358
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFLRuMHAK_w
>>
>>68852903

Yes genius, fewer people now work in factories due to automation and outsourcing of labour.

Employment does not equal national economic value though does it, genius. High tech industry in the UK is growing, not shrinking. More people are being employed in the high tech industry year on year.

The UK and other European nations are moving to high tech and digital economies.

The USA just sells weapons and cries about everyone doing better than them.
>>
>>68852985

notice the article title saying but its taken years?

These cucks really think that overnight you can retool factories and create industry.

We have to create something before we can balance these trade deficits. Increasing tax by 40% will do nothing but make us poor.
>>
http://doc.cat-v.org/economics/milton_friedman/the_case_for_free_trade

https://youtu.be/7DhagKyvDck

trump doesn't know what he's talking about when it comes to trade deficits/tariffs.
>>
The TPP is awful for American commmon citizens from beginning to end. And I say it as a guy that would benefit from it.

Just like Obongocare, do people even pretend to have seen what was in the agreement? It's a long agreement with a lot of jargon to describe how the average murican is gettin fucked.
>>
>>68852944
Outsourcing is the cornerstone of destroying the production of domestic goods and raising unemployment.
>>
>>68851403
>implying its going to be enough to replace Chinese shit

Obviously it's not a total economic wipeout but domestic consumption is going to plunge.
>>
>>68852931
No we don't. America has a free trade cult who has removed all trade barriers. Duty and tariffs are the same fucking thing you chick faggot. Your country has tariffs and your tell us not to impose them. Like I said honestly we should just kill you instead of fixing the problem.

http://www.differencebetween.net/business/finance-business-2/difference-between-duty-and-tariff/
>>
>>68852943

And yet tiny old Korea with its tiny population and one fucking city is bankrolled by the massive trade deficit is has with your gigantic country that needs to import all of its goods from here because your education is so bad that you cant make it yourselves.

Waiter send this back, it's too salty.
>>
>>68852944
Outsourcing is the cornerstone of destroying your economy and your middle class

But then I don't expect a Singaporean to understand anything

>>68852985
>he thinks Tax Shelters are relevant

kek inbred Koreans at their finest

Meanwhile Britons wages are being raped to death just like an inbred Korean daughter at a family reunion

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/british-workers-suffering-worst-decline-in-real-wages-on-record-9789942.html

>>68853153
no suicidal inbred Korean tax shelters aren't relevant I just covered that.

and yes English wages have been destroyed see link above.
>>
>>68852831
>You have a GDP of 1.7 trillion literally a tenth of our GDP

This stat has nothing to do with whether or not a free trade agreement is beneficial.

You need to learn more and talk less. Have you actually studied economics or business at all?
>>
>>68848358
Because opposing the TPP/TTIP is just common sense.

Negotiated in secret, destroys sovereignty, and utterly ruins the workforce in every country without a natural advantage (read: peasants who will work for pennies). This in turn is supposed to make goods "cheaper for everyone" despite those people being permanently unemployed.

Free trade is a scam and always has been.

Let's not forget that TPP also makes the horrendous monstrosity that is the DMCA a mandatory you-must-enforce-this law in every signatory. Without the safe harbor / fair use provisions or triannual exemptions. It represents the ultimate expansion of corporate power.
>>
>>68853261
MaCarthur should have nuked you inbred cucks into dust

oh well
>>
>>68852970

>USA artificially increases the cost of essentially everything the average American buys
>in spite of this increase in cost USA companies still cant make the products for less, mostly because no USA companies even exist to make these things in the first place
>China doesn't give a shit because its still selling all its stuff to the rest of the world
>meanwhile demand for goods in the USA doesn't change because there is no alternative competitor, everyone just has to pay more now and the government profits

Good job being a liberal cuck supporting higher taxes
>>
>>68853178
Friedman is a fucking cuck, free trade only isnt parasitic when two countries with a similar hdi specialize.
Like: US specializes in Weaponry, Canada specializes in medical tech
>>
File: AssKicking2016.jpg (84 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
AssKicking2016.jpg
84 KB, 800x430
>>68848358
Because we're going to bring manufacturing back to America. Then we're going to make asses. Big, beautiful, tremendous asses. Then we're going to kick all of them. That's how.
>>
>>68853275

Should you transition to a digital and high tech economy to try and reverse these trends like Europe is doing?

Or should you just make everything EVEN MORE EXPENSIVE and cry about China?

You choose.
>>
>>68853410
>wants to outsource to China
>calls others liberals

kill yourself my man
>>
>>68853543
You have to actually produce things for any society, retard that's never going to change

tech companies use the UK/Ireland/Caribbean islands as tax shelters from the US government.

I guess your inbred mind can't handle that.
>>
>>68853261
This.

We should kill you
>>
>>68852831

Do you even know what GDP is? Doesn't it make sense that a vastly larger country would have a larger GDP than a smaller one?

If a country with a population of 6 makes more money from a country with a population of 100 million than that country does from it, does the 100 million country say HAHAHA WE WIN OUR GDP IS BIGGER?

Holy fucking shit how dumb can one country be.
>>
>>68853320
You dont have anything to offer us our entire relationship is based on charity.
>>
>>68852944
Understood, and liberty is a great guiding principle, but it is not the only one. in that particular subject(and there are others too, like immigration), Nationalism has to overcome liberty as a moral code. Having your own people working is more important to the well being of the nation in the long run.
>>
File: 1454595825519.jpg (696 KB, 3218x2604) Image search: [Google]
1454595825519.jpg
696 KB, 3218x2604
>>68852146
So what you're saying is the working class volk know more about how to run a nation than the petit-bourgeois.

Tell me something I didn't know.
>>
>>68853654
I've already concluded that our future is war. fuck off. You don't now or never have been our ally you want our wealth
>>
>>68853630

17 of the 40 biggest high tech manufacturing companies are all in the UK and were all founded in the UK by British people.

How the fuck is the UK a tax shelter?

Why is boeing moving all of its aircraft construction to the UK? Why is Range Rover moving manufacturing from India to the UK?

Because the UK has intelligently invested in education in those fields to produce a generation of people who can offer something that other countries cant.

Only the UK can make solar panels to a certain quality on a massive scale. The USA cant compete because, despite having a population seven times that of the UK, you dont have enough people smart enough to work in the factory.

Keep crying.
>>
File: download.jpg (17 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
17 KB, 274x184
>>68849336
there would actually be a short term boom as all of those companies that want those sweet sweet greenbacks from the richest consumer on planet earth would rush to set up shop in the US again. The economic activity from the construction that would occur setting up the supply chains that long since left the country.

Imagine what it would take to rebuild foxconns assets and entire supply chain inside the lower 48? 50-100 billion dollars as fast as apple can spend its trillions of dollars in cash abroad that Trump will grant a tax holiday on

If by some act of god he passes a rock solid protectionist system, companies wouldn't just sit around with their thumbs in their asses trying to survive on revenue from europoors or make MASSIVE losses to the US gov (so trump can balance the budget ), they will move back stateside

There is only one problem, you goys will probably have to actually let in a huge amount of immigrants :^). the labor market demand will skyrocket and lazy fat american NEETs won't exactly answer the call to a massive steel mill. its either that or go full Japanese and start automating everything..
>>
>>68853723
You can either stay ignorant and make poor decisions off of faulty knowledge or you can learn.

I'm not going to educate you. That is all I have to say to you.
>>
>>68853635
>>68853385

Then you wouldn't be able to post from your Samsung computer and check your Samsung smart phone and play video games on your Sony Playstation hahahahahahahaha
>>
>>68853218
Outsourcing lowers the cost of production and makes shit cheaper.

Why don't you just admit you guys aren't pro economy, free market people?
>>
>>68853410
>>68853847
Truly worst koreans.
>>
>>68848358
Trump is against fucking over the American worker, which TPP will do. Trump is for what is good for America, which isn't always what's good for business.
>>
>>68852881
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU MAKE YOUR TARIFF POLICY 40% GLOBAL INCREASE IMMEDIATELY? THAT'S A FUCKING TERRIBLE IDEA AND WOULD RUIN EVERYTHING.

Instead take a few some time and FUCKING THINK!

Our recovery was greatly boosted by the newly redeveloped oil industry. In a couple of years after oil hit $100ish a barrel private enterprise built new and modern drilling apparatuses that are MORE competitive than northern europe and norway. The saudis and a bunch of other opec fuckers saw this was a threat to their power and dropped prices. They can extract a barrel for like $15 because of no environmental protections, slave labor imported from SE asia and africa, and the fact that the only have to drill down 50 feet to hit their oil field.

We could put a tariff that is:
(barrel import tariff)= (45- current price per barrel, if price per barrel <$45
(0, if price per barrel>$45

This would support a newly resurrected industry and allow us to continue to be the world's biggest oil producer as we were in 2015 with all the wealth and power that comes with that.

Or we could be FUCKING RETARTED and AND ADD A 40% INCREASE ON EVERYTHING FROM CAT LITTER TO JAPANESE HENTAI IMPORTS TO FOOD THAT CAN'T BE GROWN IN THE UNITED STATES.

YOU CAN FUCK UP DOING ANY SENSIBLE THING SO BADLY THAT IT BECOMES A BAD THING IF YOU TRY HARD ENOUGH AS YOU DID IN YOUR PITIFUL ARGUMENT!
>>
>>68853827

>supermarket keeps SELLING ME THINGS THAT I WANT for a reasonable price that I'm willing to pay

>the supermarket just wants my wealth. I'm going to burn down the supermarket.

Literally the stupidest nation on earth.
>>
>>68853847
And the UK has Trade tariffs on protected manufacturing because that is what countries do. I look forward watching you die on my TV
>>
>>68853933
Read a book is what faggot liberals say when they cant form a thought.
>>
>>68848358
He's a nationalist first, and sure technically our GDP would increase, but the quality of life within America wouldn't really benefit that much.

Also it makes sense because he's against globalist policies in general, and if he wants to be a strong leader, he can't relegate governmental powers to coporations..
>>
>>68853275
Outsourcing isn't you twat. Outsourcing mainly happens to extremely cheap, unskilled labour. If you're so keen on economic equality go vote for comrade Sanders, taxes are the only effective way of reducing economic inequality.
>>
File: worldmfg.jpg (118 KB, 1180x900) Image search: [Google]
worldmfg.jpg
118 KB, 1180x900
>>68853654
>fuck is the UK a tax shelter?

Because it is one, retard

>Because the UK has intelligently invested in education in those fields

>education
>manufacturing

boy you can't commit suicide fast enough

>hurr manufacturing is doing great in the west
>btw manufacturing sucks in the west because you won't work for low enough wages, ;^)

pick one narrative, inbreeder

>>68853953
how awful
>>
>>68853974
Protectionism isnt keynesian.
We dont have a free market to begin with
>>
>>68854029
Your attitude is why we are electing Trump and cutting off trade with you.
>>
>>68851186
China apparently artificially keeps their currency low to make labor cheaper in their country. Of course, it fucks over their standard of living, but no one rebels if they all work so it's k.
>>
>>68854054

So does America you fucking mong.

Stay salty at your education ranked lower than some third world countries.
>>
>>68853261
this fucking shovel head is pissing me off
>>
>you disagree with my solution
>therefore you support my problem

spot the liberal
>>
>>68854132
It happens to middle tier jobs that you build your middle class around. Middle class jobs give the common people a good standard of living.

I know autistic east asians don't understand this but we don't all like eating dogs and living in shoeboxes for a living.
>>
>>68852439
Right, so companies will be created to produce those things.

How fucking stupid are you?
>>
>>68854171
NO we dont. That's what this entire fucking conversation is about. We had a very respected economist named Milton Friedman who proved with math that we would be better off without Duties or tariffs. He didn't calculate that countries would devalue their currency and cheat the free market system.
>>
>>68854140

>posts graph that does not even feature the UK
>graph even manages to still help me because shows sharp up spike over the last decade

Literally the stupidest nation on earth.

Also the UK is not a tax shelter. Stop talking shit.
>>
>>68854392
fucking gook
>>
>>68854025

this is literally from trumps mouth, he then back pedaled the next day

blame him and his cucks
>>
>>68854372

>American seriously believed there are no import tariffs or duties on foreign products in the US

Holy fucking shit

http://www.businessinsider.com/americas-biggest-tariffs-2010-9

It's like you aren't even trying to stop yourselves looking retarded at this point
>>
>>68854494

Keep getting mad when you're losing the argument amerifat.

Sorry, didn't mean to trigger you.
>>
File: Vcsc4gy.png (247 KB, 1005x499) Image search: [Google]
Vcsc4gy.png
247 KB, 1005x499
>>68853868
>mfw i work for one of the few profitable steel mills in the US
>>
>>68854372
Tariffs and Duties and the tax on interstate commerce were originally the only constitutional economic control the government had.
>>
>>68849396
Literally nobody wanted it in NZ.
>>
>>68854499

>I'll tax them 40%. You better believe it. 40%.

Mr Trump it's only taken respected economists a few hours to calculate that this will be disastrous to the US economy

>It was just a threat, I wouldn't really do it, it's just a threat.

Oh. So foreign nations will just ignore it then seeing as you've just said it's a threat and you wont really do it.

>Oh no I'll do it. Believe me, I'll do it.

People actually support this retard.
>>
File: 2factonemanulist02_tcm77-381237.png (38 KB, 1000x532) Image search: [Google]
2factonemanulist02_tcm77-381237.png
38 KB, 1000x532
>>68854392
>posts graph that does not even feature the UK

It applies to all of the west you autistic inbred

>UK is not a tax shelter.
HAHAHAHHA

http://www.newstatesman.com/economy/2011/02/london-corporation-city

eat shit
>>
>>68848358
The tpp relinquishes our power. Doesn't mean anti trade you stupid degenerate fuckhead. Means anti shitty deals. Fuck.
>>
>>68854661
that same autistic economists that nuked the economy in 2008 and said there was no housing bubble

they have no credibility
>>
>>68854499
Trump describes policy in broad strokes about his policies but I suspect you're taking that out of the minimal context he felt appropriate to include in whatever particular interview or speech that quote was from.
>>
>>68854673

>I'm talking about the UK
>posts graph listing several countries, none of them are the UK
>IT'S THE WHOLE WEST, EVEN THOUGH IT CLEARLY JUST LISTS A FEW COUNTRIES
>YOU AUTIST

Yes Amerifat, I'm the autist, the guy not making things up that clearly aren't on graphs in front of his eyes.
>>
>>68852944
Yeah, cheaper products are great, except when Americans don't have the fucking jobs to make the fucking money to buy them, you goddamn imbecile.
>>
>>68854806
your autistic rage is impressive to see

too bad it has no relevance to just how wrong and inbred you are.
>>
File: Untitled.png (172 KB, 1712x861) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
172 KB, 1712x861
>>68854392
>stupidest nation on earth
Calling an entire nation that protects you. stupid
Calling an entire nation stupid.
Your fucking scum. and your country is small and easy to handle your country doesn't even know what real history looks like i bet you dont even have a history class over there that is of the concern of south Korea.
>3rd world countries are smarter then us
Your fucking blind you stupid fucking selfish Korean piece of shit not even your people would condone this stupidity.
>>
>>68854673
>http://www.newstatesman.com/economy/2011/02/london-corporation-city
>eat shit

This quite clearly pertains to the finance and banking industry you complete and utter embarrassment of a human being.
>>
>>68854527
Ridiculous. All you did was google U.S. Trade tariffs and post a link to the first article you found. An article written by a Neo-con who wants people to ignore the massive trade deficit.
>>
>>68854888

>cant compete
>just call him an autist and an inbred and sit her crying salty, triggered tears

Oh look, it's the US economy.
>>
>>68849336
>Dickwave at China
>Dickwave at Russia
>Dickwave at North Korea
>Dickwave at Iran

>At least 30% of our manufacturing has been exported to these nations.
>They mobilize for war.
>We lose because it turns into a shitty war of attrition.
>>
>>68851640
>Better products

That has nothing to do with it, if that were true people would still be buying Sony phones over Samsung phones.
>>
>>68855061
You live in a country that we fucking built that we protect that gets most of its capital from the US and all you do is talk shit. We should not fix the problem we should just fucking kill you.
>>
>>68854906

>Russia, Poland and China all ahead of you
>still thinks he's won the argument

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>68854756

from a debate moron......

>>68854661

god help my country ;-;
>>
>>68855016

>America doesn't have any trade tariffs
>here are 25 American companies which operate under protectionist trade tariffs

Yeah well you cant just GOOGLE things...

Another American loser tries and fails. This is getting embarrassing for you.

This thread is like a display of America on the global stage. Angry failures.
>>
File: CFN604.gif (8 KB, 270x295) Image search: [Google]
CFN604.gif
8 KB, 270x295
>>68854990
>It's not a tax haven but it is

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-usa-tax-insight-idUKKBN0EK0BA20140609

I repeat please kill yourself for the good of humanity

>>68855061
you are an inbred autist that contradicts itself ( I assume you are transgender) I'm glad we agree
>>
ITT: Korea destroys Trumpfags

>>68855016
M8 seriously give up with the US DOESNT HAVE TARIFFS argument. You're so fucking wrong https://hts.usitc.gov/current
>>
File: TradeDeficit.jpg (49 KB, 659x411) Image search: [Google]
TradeDeficit.jpg
49 KB, 659x411
>>68855289
>TRADE DEFICITS ARENT REAL

shouted the autistic, inbred, transgender Korean larping as a free marketer on the internet.
>>
>>68855196

We don't get most of our capital from you at all we get more than double from China.

And am I supposed to be mad that your lazy, pathetic, uneducated people bankroll my existence by buying all of our products because you're too dumb to make your own?

HAHAHA sucks to be me in one of the fastest growing economies in the world.
>>
>>68855333
Most of this entire election in America is based on the fact that the US doesnt have tariffs.
>>
File: 20140903_trade.jpg (157 KB, 954x500) Image search: [Google]
20140903_trade.jpg
157 KB, 954x500
>>68855333
It doesn't have relevant tarriffs my autistic Australian friend.
>>
>>68848358
>The TPP is literally the only way the US can be relevant again in the global marketplace

This is your thesis, which you haven't proved.

WHY IS IT that you claim this? The TPP makes it so US businesses can be sued in foreign courts, even if they aren't doing business over there, for example.

You're retarded, the TPP is retarded lobbyist-crafted garbage, pro-TPP people and the TPP BTFO forever and Trump is going to win and...

MAGA
A
G
A
>>
>>68855333

ty based australia for v8 supercars
>>
>>68855392

Of course trade deficits are real you fucking retard.

Why is a trade deficit a bad thing you mong? It only becomes a bad thing when you nation does nothing but consume and doesn't make anything.

OH LOOK! DING DING DING! IT'S AMERICA!

Should we blame our own failure to offer anything to the world? Nah let's just cry and say everyone else is cheating, even though Europe seems to have dealt with it just fine.
>>
>>68855399
This is why we are done with free trade.

Enjoy abject poverty faggot.
>>
>>68855538
>why is our country giving your country jobs a bad thing for our country

hmm I wonder

my offer for you to kill yourself still stands
>>
>>68855392

hey trumpcuck we know the USA has a trade deficit

rather than being a fucking retard about it me and korea have been trying to explain to you why trump is wrong
>>
>>68848358
Pure mental retardation. Take note anons, if you think you're the pinnacle of autism, just look at the OP and realize, someone is far more autistic than you are.
>>
>>68855482

Here is a recap of the argument for you, my presumably special needs friend:

>The UK has transitioned to a high tech economy to better compete on the global stage, America should do the same rather than just cry about China

>YEAH WELL THE UK HAS TARIFFS! WE DON'T!

>Yes you do, in fact you have a very similar tariff setup to the UK, as evidenced by a simple Google search

>Yeah well they're not RELEVANT tariffs, even though minutes ago I said they didn't exist at all.

So now that we've gone circle you utter fucking gump, let's return to the original assertion - the UK and Germany are both adding jobs to their manufacturing sectors by transitioning to high-tech economies. If the USA could only do the same thing you wouldn't have to cry so much about China.
>>
>>68855538
>doesn't make anything
The only reason we don't make anything is because of a lack of tariffs.

We can't compete with China, with their slave labor and very lax environmental regulations, without tariffs. The point of tariffs IS protectionist, and it is a good thing.

Fucking Koreaboo scumbucket cum dumpster faggot.
>>
>>68855659
Jesus youre suck a cuck you agree with this korean who fucking hates you.
>>
>>68855453
Fucking hell are you serious.
>Most of this entire election in America is based on the fact that the US doesnt have tariffs.
Exactly, this is the retarded thing about trumpfags, they dont understand tariffs already exist. ~30% of your goods are already subject to aome form of tariff. This government website provides a fucking list of them. Read it retard. https://hts.usitc.gov/current
>>
>>68855624

>China does something better than the USA can do it for less money

>we need to do something better than China for less money

It's really not that hard. Everyone else is doing it.

You aren't GIVING jobs to anyone you fucking gimp.
>>
>>68855538
How long have you been locked in your room hating Americans?
You know that room we helped you get... fucking mong my south Korean friend even says your being a fucking tard
>>
>>68855764
>tariffs already exist
We know this.

What we want is for favored trading partner status with China to be revoked, and for there to be HIGH HIGH HIGH tariffs on countries that have a big trade imbalance like China and Mexico.

What's retarded about aussiefaggot Applied Memetics proxy shills is that they try to lie like lyin' ted.
>>
File: EbpqUG4.jpg (115 KB, 560x375) Image search: [Google]
EbpqUG4.jpg
115 KB, 560x375
>>68855659
Well Paulcuck why do you want our middle class destroyed dismantled and sent to China

is it due to you raging autism?

>>68855740
>we should destroy our countries manufacturing to help east asia

yeah no thanks

Yeah the UK is doing really great what with their record decline in real wages and all

oh wait no you still haven't responded because you're too autistic to

>>68855827
No Koreacuck we don't want to destroy our own economy

I know that you want us to though.
>>
>>68855827
>better than the USA can do it for less money
Yes because they have slave labor and no environmental regulations.

We are going to tariff the SHIT out of them.

Koreaboo Cruz shill btfo.
>>
>>68855827
South Koreans all this fucking stupid or are you a left behind an outcast locked in your room hating Americans for no reason you fucking pleb

https://youtu.be/Jk-xqPKOxl4
>>
>>68856008
it's a base-bound five eyes shill making some extra scratch on the side shilling for applied memetics
>>
>>68855742

>the only reason we don't make anything is because of a lack of tariffs

Wrong again, dipshit. Even if you added massive tariffs to all Chinese goods you aren't going to produce things on the same scale and at the same cost as China does.

The UK doesn't add 40% taxes onto Chinese goods. In fact its exactly the same as America.

Yet they're managing to compete by offering different products to the world; things China cant make.

This is not difficult. You have to have something to offer.

Or you can just keep crying about it. You cant make TVs cheaper than China any more and it's all China's fault.

Why is Range Rover moving from India to the UK, and not the US? Why is Boeing building all of their airplanes in the UK, not the US? Why is Germany a manufacturing powerhouse and the US isn't?

Why aren't these countries crying about China and imposing heavy tariffs?

Step up and start contributing something you blubbering vagina.
>>
>>68855764
We want and are going to get trade tariffs that match currency manipulation. What I want is to bomb Korea and maybe australia for having the balls to rip us off in the first place.
>>
>>68856061

The Eternal Korean cuck actually thinks the UK has a healthy manufacturing sector

hilarious.
>>
>>68855916

Did I say that retard? I said it is not possible to retool and recreate industry overnight.

Maybe if you finished having trumps balls slapping your chin for a second you would realize I have been saying that we need a solution to industry not a HURR TAX ALL GOODS COMING IN IMMEDIATELY DURR solution.

That will do nothing but make you and I poor for some ego stroking that we "Stuck it" to the Chinese and Mexicans.

B-b-b-b-b-but MUH WALL
>>
File: chtshapefig3v2_tcm77-381543.png (18 KB, 893x414) Image search: [Google]
chtshapefig3v2_tcm77-381543.png
18 KB, 893x414
>>68856061
oh look literally nothing says the UK has more manufacturing jobs

you are just making things up like the autist you are.
>>
>>68856061
BAM stupid Korean just proved all our points this thread is now done thanks you stupid ass do you even know what your talking about?
>>
>>68855901
>Tariffs already exist
>We know this
See
>>68855453
>>68855482
>>
>>68856115
>I want to destroy the white american working class because I love Mexicans and Chinese more than Americans who all deserve to die because they have white privilege

kek why are you such a cuck?
>>
>>68855916
>>68855979
>>68856008

Good job geniuses, all you'll do is massively raise the cost of everything Americans buy on a daily basis while doing absolutely nothing to stop China continuing to prosper selling its goods to the rest of the world.

Demand for Chinese goods will only decrease if there is an American alternative to purchase for less.

I guess I'll just buy that American TV, that American computer monitor, that American laptop, that American smart phone, that American - OH WAIT NONE OF THOSE THINGS EXIST.
>>
>>68856222
I said relevant tariffs, autist

are you going to respond to that ever?
>>
>>68856226

superb answer

nothing less from trump cucks
>>
>>68856061
>you aren't going to produce things on the same scale and at the same cost as China does
So? Prices will fluctuate accordingly and it'll be fine.

Chinese companies make shit-quality products mostly. They can make a fully engineered product, but it's almost as costly in the long run. They make money on economy of scale throwaway bullshit.

We don't need most of it, it chokes our landfills. We'll be just fine without any of it.

We will be imposing heavy tariffs and it's just something all you ching chong lovers and your Jewish middlemen will have to deal with.

In any event we make more cars than Germany, Boeing makes many planes that Germans will never see in person, etc etc. China's going to get cut out of the deals from now on. So will Korea, Japan to some extent, Mexico 100%, and so on.
>>
>>68856093

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/comment/11676983/Its-taken-years-but-the-UK-is-finally-building-a-great-technology-industry.html

It's 2016 not 2008 you retard.
>>
>>68852944
Someone in this thread who gets the most basic of economic concepts.
>>68853218
>>68854862
America is a service based economy, morons. We no longer need to produce goods here because we have kids in a sweatshop in China willing to do it for 5cents an hour. This allows Americans to use their skills for actual useful jobs, instead of some shit a five year old Chinese kid can do.
>>
>>68856243
everything we buy on a daily basis goes to funding our eternal enemy the Chinese

what kind of retard would support that?

Oh right an inbred Korean autist would support that I guess.
>>
>>68856222
No you see:
>>68856071
>>
>>68856222
We don't have appropriate tariffs to combat currency manipulation its a mathematical fact.
>>
>>68856313
None of the trends have changed my inbred friend

Having a tax shelter changes nothing.
>>
>>68848358
>literally the only way

Rest soon, sweet child.
>>
>>68856323

>what kind of retard would support that?

The average American who buys imported goods every single day, dipshit
>>
>>68856313
>one article, about a few prize cuck companies
ouch
no that's not how you play
>>
>>68856323
>our eternal enemy the Chinese
The cold war ended over 20 years ago, gramps.
>>68856061
Based Korean is right.

Did they stop teaching Economics in high school here?
>>
>>68856243
>massively raise the cost of everything Americans buy on a daily basis
Not so massively, maybe by 20% at the most.

We'll be restarting production here and pretty soon even a factory worker will be buying a new car every year just for fun again.

You don't understand, this thread and a million like it won't stop what is happening.

You never proved your initial thesis about the TPP either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-8kmPJKGgM
>>
>>68856277
What the fuck do you personally define as relevent tariffs? There's 22 sections which outline a massive variety of goods covered by tariffs in the US currently. Are they are all irrelevent? https://hts.usitc.gov/current
>>
>>68856397

The UK is not a tax shelter. You are referring to finance and banking which is a completely different industry from manufacturing.

The UK has stringent laws on tax avoidance. It's taxes are comparable to the US's. If the UK was a tax haven companies like Google, Amazon and Arcadia wouldn't have their UK arms all be registered for tax purposes in Luxembourg you complete and utter mong.

Your graph goes back to the 70s. The UK's manufacturing industry is a tiny fraction of what it used to be. It used to be essentially all manufacturing; mostly cars.

it isn't any more. It's now a high tech manufacturing and digital economy which allows it to offer something China cant.

You are utterly embarrassing yourself with every graph by only furthering to demonstrate you don't even understand the topic you're trying to argue against.

It's sad to watch.
>>
>>68856429
so delusional retards like you with no idea what's going on?

Oh and still waiting for all that great manufacturing news

>>68856468
kill yourself my man

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jul/01/russia-china-us-mlitary-national-security
>>
>>68856468
Everyone here has read Friedman. Inflation was suppose to balance out wage differences between countries. It didn't because they devalued their currency to stop the inflation.

It's like you didn't read Freidman or you didn't understand his arguments for Free Trade
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.