[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the G.I. Bill (in any form) constitutional?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: gibill_02.jpg (34 KB, 225x206) Image search: [Google]
gibill_02.jpg
34 KB, 225x206
Is the G.I. Bill (in any form) constitutional?
>>
>constitutional
have you read the constitution?
nigger dumbass confirmed
>>
>>68847891
fuck off nigger
>>
>>68847891
Dunno, but I'm using it so it's pretty cool.

Nice incentive to enlist. Going to be funny to see recruitment numbers fall if Bernie gets his way.
>>
>>68847891
Fuck it. I used it for free college.
>>
>>68847891
How is it unconstitutional
>>
File: 9A317E-Buk-M2E-TELAR-1S.jpg (376 KB, 768x651) Image search: [Google]
9A317E-Buk-M2E-TELAR-1S.jpg
376 KB, 768x651
>>68849386

But you have to shower in front of other guys (who can see your doodle) when you're in basic..
>>
>>68849924
Only guys with shit bodies and small penises are afraid of that. Explain yourself.
>>
>>68850105

I'm not afraid of body, but my penis is quite small when flaccid

Do you have a big flaccid wang?
>>
>>68850174
Pretty average when flaccid i'd say. What the hell is even an average flaccid length?
>>
>>68850284

Well what size are you? were you about average for the guys you saw?
>>
>>68850429
Im like 7.5 inches hard...and a little above average among the flaccid cocks in the shower i'd say. Also after bootcamp you never really shower in groups again...so the first 3 months of your 4 years in you do then after that not really.
>>
>>68850429
Only faggots look down and if you accidentally catch a look you don't remember it.
>>
>>68850596

Is meat gazing frowned upon?
>>
>>68850663
>>68850596
This is bullshit. Guys are always meat gazing to make sure their cock is either

A. Not the smallest

B. At least among average size

C. Among the biggest

Also if you have a small dick everybody will definitely make fun of you for it in bootcamp.
>>
>>68849924
>>68850174
>>68850429
>>68850663
top tier shitposting
>>
>>68850794

Pretty much everyone in the showers would be circumcised except for the mexicans or blacks, right?
>>
>>68850992
Its about 50/50...this has gone to far by the way.
>>
this a /fit/ thread now?
>>
>>68851249

We're discussing dicks, flaccid and hard and whether or not they're circumcised.

How do you feel about gym/communal showers?
>>
>>68847891
Article 1 section 8;
-Necessary and proper clause
-...shall provide for the security and common welfare of the people...

Read the constitution brah
>>
>>68847891

Veteran here.

I could use it, but I would rather work instead. California isn't really the place I want to go to school or spend the rest of my life.

Aside from that, I feel veterans should be given everything regardless if a combat veteran or not. I always vote on bills that support veterans.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.