[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drugs Redpill No manufactured drugs, only psychedelics How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: dmtking.jpg (196 KB, 459x596) Image search: [Google]
dmtking.jpg
196 KB, 459x596
Drugs Redpill

No manufactured drugs, only psychedelics

How deep have you gone?
>be me
>into Cannabis, DMT, Salvia, Shrooms, Peyote, and San Pedro
>studied 'Plants of the Gods' book
>one night, took all plants mentioned above
>7 different entities in my mind
>first looking at each other in wonder and fear
>start fighting each other, all are invincible, changing shapes and sizes
>nothing I have ever felt before
>feels like a long time before they even realize I am there
>fight ends in stalemate, all 7 appear before me
>tell me I just entered another layer
>show me something mixed DMT tunnels into pyramids, sacred geometry
>meet the 'kings' of all the entities, each one for each plant I took
>now I see things when not on them
>example, I have been taking Salvia for a long time, entity is an old lady, showed me a past life experience when someone was lying to me, and put a green dot over them
>I walk around and irl and see green dots when someone is lying to me now, even when sober
>have more 'superpowers'
>took several years to even meet the entity for Salvia and Cannabis, took a lot of trust on their part

Who else has gone this deep, or am I the only one?
>>
>>68846543
only weed, what's the safest psychedelic to try?
>>
>>68846543
aforementioned book pdf, enjoy anons.. I am now collecting more of these plants to go further

http://satdude.com/4don/ebooks/LSD%20&%20Psychedelics%20Essential%20Books/Schultes,Hofmann%20-%20Plants%20of%20the%20Gods%20(Healing%20Arts,%202001).pdf
>>
>>68846619
shrooms to start, salvia if you get the actual plant, only chew salvia and do not smoke the extract because they are very different experiences.
some of the more intense are datura, san pedro and peyote
>>
File: lC4YD.gif (560 KB, 256x375) Image search: [Google]
lC4YD.gif
560 KB, 256x375
bumping
should beginners ever take DMT?
>>
I just got some skywalker og. How tf do I meet the god of cannabis? I want to smoke him out.
>>
had some dmt, was pretty trippy but no enitities met, or life changing experiences
>>
>>68847597
yes, dmt is more easy than others. dmt is hard to smoke by itself, vaping is good or smoking ontop of leaves.. smoking with weed will create a hazey effect, but smoking at the bottom of salvia will allow those two entities to meet early for you.. the more you smoke them together the better it is

>>68847760
cannabis is hard to meet and can only been done 3-4 psychedelics deep, most of these plants will test you with fear before you ever get a glance at them

>>68847968
dmt won't reveal itself until it is comfortable with you, i smoked once before I met the entity, though I was experienced with shrooms and salvia for years.. my fellow pyschonaut had to trip 10+ times before even meeting elves, and has yet to meet the dmt 'king'
>>
>>68846543
All drugs, even 'naturally occurring' are manufactured. There is nothing special about plant/animal derived chemicals, some are ridiculously deadly.

It is a silly distinction to make, but if it makes you feel safer in the strange lands these substances evoke, more power to you familiano.
>>
>>68846543
No they don't. They just make people think they're more profound than they actually are.
>>
File: 1456298425308.png (197 KB, 484x311) Image search: [Google]
1456298425308.png
197 KB, 484x311
>>68846543
This doesn't have to do much with psychedelics, but I feel like acid and weed fucked with my brain a bit, and turned me to harder drugs.

I think I've died several times.
Roll-over car crash when I was 13, life has been odd since.
Started up meth last month, took too much. Heart was beating out of my chest. Felt my heart stop as I saw black figures standing over me. Then suddenly I felt a boom in my chest and it started beating again.
I'm thinking I died in the last universe/dimension, and I stuck am here with all you fucks now.
I feel so disconnected from other people now.

Anyone else ever have anything like this?
People used to seem like genuine actual people, now they just seem off.
Slowly people have gotten more and more inhuman to me.
Over the last year, it seems like people have been wiggling their way into my life just to fuck with me, my mind, and emotions.
Almost like demons, disguised as angels
>>
File: 1453862445903.jpg (224 KB, 637x358) Image search: [Google]
1453862445903.jpg
224 KB, 637x358
I've given up drugs and medicine entirely. No coffee, no tobacco, no aspirin, no anesthesia. Altering the brain is a sin.
>>
>>68846619
Not salvia. You want to have a good experience your first time, and salvia is very rarely described as 'good'. Choose a more commonly used substance.

I usually suggest your first experience to be a low dose to moderate dose to see how your psyche responds.
>>
>>68848302
are you from the Barenstein universe?
>>
File: 1457560661196.png (350 KB, 643x400) Image search: [Google]
1457560661196.png
350 KB, 643x400
>>68848412
yes, I am.
>>
>>68848246
The experience of the event is the same, whether or not it is real.
>>
>>68846543
How do you get salvia?
>>
>>68848175
natural plants are chemicals with our body is meant to process, prescription pills are these plants extracted with harmful residual chemicals which cause addiction and buildup of the harmful chemicals in our brains.

>>68848246
DMT especially is the best to use an my example. the majority of users will eventually meet similar entities with identical 'trips'. they learn much more about themselves and face their truest fears, also able to break harder addictions like heroin and cocaine

>>68848302
I would recommend Ayahuasca but it is hard to come by, where do you live? Peyote and San Pedro are good places to start.. Also LSD is manufactured

>>68848361
Salvia is best used chewed and not smoked. Salvia was the hardest, and longest, entity to meet. Took me several months of chewing and drinking Salvia oil, before I would have very strong trips which scared me. Eventually I let go of the fear, which the entity wanted, and took me on the greatest trip of my life. Since then she has given me visual insights into how people are acting, she also taught me to pick up which grills are interested in me and how to proceed with them. Interestingly more, she tells me which are keepers and which are not.
>>
>>68848487
that's not the drugs m8, a lot of people got moved over from the Barenstein universe
>>
>>68848302
I know what you mean familia. I used to attach so much significance to everything but now I'm just drifting. drugs were a mistake
>>
>>68848710
Grow your own, these plants are living spirits which everyone dismisses. When you grow they become yours, and you grow with them. Looking to trip is not the right path with Salvia, it will hand your ass to you and you will not gain anything, instead you will not want to do it anymore. Depending on your state, you might be able to find someone growing their own and pick up a clone from them.
>>
>>68848728
I'm in Idaho at the moment, Moved here after my last experience to get away from city life for awhile.
>>
>>68848728
Your body is not meant to process cyanide or box jelly venom, or the countless other deadly "natural" chemicals.

>The naturalistic fallacy is strong with this one
>>
>>68848728
snake venom is natural yet your body isn't meant to process it
>>
>>68848738
I feel as if i died, and woke up in this universe. Everybody and everything just seems so off to me.

>>68848844
I feel you, bro. Drifting is a horrible existence
>>
>>68848728
Why do plants get to manufacture drugs but not humans?

How do you account for the countless deadly poisons produced by plants?
>>
>>68846543
How does it feel to burn all your neurons in one night?
>>
>>68848866
Try searching online for someone growing it, until recently there were many people in Canada growing and selling clones.

>>68848927
>>68848929
g8 b8 m8s.. The human body can become immune to anything if consumed properly, starting in low quantities and steadily increasing. Though I do not see, yet, the benefits in snake or box jellyfish venom it could be there. Let me know if it works for you guys.
>>
>>68848844
This is why it's important to keep the experiences few and far between.
>>
what do you guys think about mushrooms, and the theory that jesus wasn't a real person but rather a mythological creation via mushroom use

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sacred_Mushroom_and_the_Cross

I think the world we be a better place if everyone took shrooms at an adult age
>>
>>68849099
What about arsenic or lead?
>>
File: barker_hermit.jpg (32 KB, 215x291) Image search: [Google]
barker_hermit.jpg
32 KB, 215x291
>>68848865
As someone who has been growing them for over a decade, I am almost certain the effects your relationship has on your trips is one sided: You know the plant, You love the plant, You care for the plant. Of course that will come out in your experience when you journey together, but I am almost certain it is all the love You gave.

The feeling of love is simply your love being reflected, it is a way to express love to yourself through the dimension of time. Though it certainly feels like A LOT more than that when you are glowing in it's rays.
>>
>>68848302
No but after my drug fall I kinda don't hang out or keep in touch with anyone from my previous life except one close friend. I just see people as wanting something from me instead of genuinely liking me and my personality
>>
File: lmao_face.jpg (71 KB, 708x708) Image search: [Google]
lmao_face.jpg
71 KB, 708x708
>>68849054
fucking spilled my beer, that and the british "weapons" god damn this is a good friday.
>>
>>68849015
Humans have lived off plants for hundreds of thousands of years, and from what I have learnt, plants and humans evolved together. It is like Darwin suggested he could find a specific bird eating a specific flower in the jungle, and so humans are the same. Our brain is meant to process these plants, even the poisonous deadly ones, in the right capacity. Ironically all poisonous plants have an antidote plant close by, and when consumed together offer great benefits. Look up the most poisonous trees and you will find their counterplants growing in close proximity.

>>68849054
I feel more connected than before, I see and know things which come from my experiences.

>>68849234
Jesus was real, and in the bible it shows Jesus would make the Holy Oil, which was a combination of plants/herbs with these properties. When Jesus was in the Spirit, He would talk with God and the Spirit, and that is just a part of the plants we have today. Shrooms are a great entity which is hard to connect with on their own, when Salvia and Ayahuasca are introduced you will meet their true faces and see their potential.

>>68849273
Many of these plants contain both medicinal and harmful chemicals, none of which are in great quantities when consumed. What you are mentioning, removing certain chemicals on their own and consuming them, is exactly what I am against.

>>68849389
Plants are exactly this. If you mistreat them they will show you 'hell'. Plants are more alive and conscious than human beings, and they are consistent across the board. Though each species is its own entity and when introduced is a wonderful experience.
>>
File: 1447622001028.jpg (161 KB, 770x1000) Image search: [Google]
1447622001028.jpg
161 KB, 770x1000
>>68849504
>. I just see people as wanting something from me instead of genuinely liking me and my personality
this is true though. i figured out the only people i can trust are my parents, barely.
So i gave up my life and moved in with thyem, until i get my mind together.
>>
File: PicktheCactus.png (344 KB, 475x614) Image search: [Google]
PicktheCactus.png
344 KB, 475x614
>>68849099
I'm just pointing out that the naturalistic fallacy is is very seductive and very dangerous, even deadly, when put into practice. Passing it off as truth is actually endangering people, while any discussion on drugs should (imo) focus on harm reduction.
>>
File: bnb.gif (181 KB, 497x377) Image search: [Google]
bnb.gif
181 KB, 497x377
>>68846543
Are you that 'Altered States' guy?
>>
File: 1458192983112.jpg (438 KB, 990x987) Image search: [Google]
1458192983112.jpg
438 KB, 990x987
do psychedelics interact with any meds?
>>
Might get shrooms in a couple of days. If not that, then LSD. How should I take LSD, especially if I might not know the dosage in ug's? How long does it last, and how will I feel after the trip is over?
>>
>>68846543
I guess drugs can help you develop a higher consciousness, but if you are not careful they can also blow your mind to pieces making you believe in some fuckt entities that don't exist :^).
>>
Just weed, want to try mdma and mushrooms tho.
>>
>>68849665
>I feel more connected than before

Nope, you just think you do. How do you feel "connected" you are just burned out.

>I see and know things from my experiences

If you actually remember them.

Why do junkies think they 'transcend' and have a 'deep understanding' of the world after experiencing with drugs, this is snob nonsense to me.

Smoking all of that shit is not good for your brain m8 sorry.

You might feel good about yourself but you are a non contributor to society.
>>
File: SchoolinMotherFuckers.png (341 KB, 485x617) Image search: [Google]
SchoolinMotherFuckers.png
341 KB, 485x617
>>68849665
>Ironically all poisonous plants have an antidote plant close by

good luck verifying that.
>COMPLETE LIE UTTER BULLSHIT.

You are making shit up and passing along shit other people made up.
>>
>>68849665
You give drug users a bad name

>YOU ARE WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.

>please censor yourself.
>>
>>68849782
Yes, MAOI's can greatly increase their effects and side effects. SSRI's can greatly reduce effects and sometimes cause serotonin syndrome, a potentially deadly condition. serotonin syndrome is rare and mitigatable as long as action is taken to combat the symptoms. These statements should not be taken as truth. Do your own research, you are not the first to ask such questions ;)
>>
>>68849785
I am against LSD, shrooms are great.

>>68849835
Understanding the difference between plant spirits and entities is part of the learning process. Like when Ayahuasca users encounter God like creatures, these creatures question if they are God at all. It is because they are part of the true Spirit, the Holy Spirit. It is also why God refers to Himself as We in the beginning of the Bible. This is the We He is refering to.

>>68849979
You are what you eat. You are what you think. Hence I am.
And I am not talking about true 'drugs', instead plants. Which are natural and mandatory for self consciousness. No I am not mad at your view, because I understand you have not experienced it and your self is not ready to experience the other dimensions.

>>68850041
Hippomane Mancinella, very poisonous tree has arrowroot, its antidote, grows closeby. Just one example.

>>68850138
Yes I do, me over those 10s of thousands ODing on government made pills, and hard drugs. All those plebs consuming flouride water and antibiotic meats and caring who is voted in during the next election while more farmable land is destroyed by GMOs and pesticides. Yes I am the bad one.
>>
>>68849785
If the dosage isnt used as a sellingpoint it is likely between 70-100µg (make µ by holding alt and typing 0181 on numpad).

Take one, if you would like to trip balls but are not within 60-75min take another half a hit. There is a small window of about 2hrs after the first dose where a subsequent dose will increase effects, after that it will likely just increase duration.

To increase effects you have to stack the peak plasma concentrations so they overlap.

LSD lasts about 8-12hrs and shrooms are about 5-8hrs. After coming down you will feel kind of giddy, maybe a little scatterbrained, but in a generally good mood. After sleep you will feel a lot closer to normal, but there is still something there. This is called the afterglow.
>>
>>68850640
>The other dimensions

top kek i guess im done to my then the 'real' one
>>
>>68849785
Don't listen to mister 'plant spirits brah' guy over there, he'll figure things out eventually, but seems like an excited noob.

there is nothing wrong with LSD, it changed the world for a reason ;)
>>
>>68848302
Quantum immortality.
>>
>>68849785
Take it by putting the tab(s) in your mouth. I personally like putting it between my upper lip and gums. If you are somewhat comfortable with psychedelics then take enough to have a stronger trip. If you are new then only take one tab. Tabs usually have 200-400 ug on them. The trip lasts about 10 hours. After the trip you won't be able to sleep for a while and you will think really hard about a lot of different things in your life.
>>
>>68846543
i've tried every 'mainstream' drug and abused them to an extreme level most people wouldn't believe, i've pushed my limits farther than i ever could've thought possible, i've also tried countless RC's, don't do that, i'm lucky to be a functional person at this point that can still distinguish objectively agreed upon 'reality' from my own perception of it

as far as how deep i've gone? i did two half gram-ish lines of ketamine when i was already tripping on five grams of mushrooms, two tabs of the most potent lsd i've ever experienced, and a half gram of sassafras, when i k-holed i had the most impossibly existential experience that defies definition, it changed me permanently and i haven't touched psychedelics since, i don't need to, i've learned all i can from them after that

drugs are fun, drugs are cool, but they aren't for everybody, if you're too dumb they won't give you any answers, if you're too smart they can destroy you mentally because the rabbit hole is an endless abyss

but if you haven't already, do ketamine, it's probably my favorite drug for many many reasons that can't be elaborated upon unless you've done it a few times
>>
>>68850640
Yeah 'one example' is exactly right. Your claim was EVERY POISONOUS PLANT. You will eventually learn more, I can tell you are interested, but you are very knowledgeable on this topic and really have no business starting threads about it. The plants should have taught you not to overstep your bounds by now.
>>
>>68850848
You can't make magic real by adding the word quantum to phrases.
>>
>>68850922
I love dissacotiatives. I fo a lot of dxm. Done a good bit of pcp. Holing is great. I really want to get my hands on ketamine
>>
>>68850798
Dimensions are all around you. They are just magnetic, electric, and energetic fields which the universe operates on. Plants communicate through quantum entanglement, where they all share a hivemind across space and time. It is what allowed John the Baptist to witness the Revelations while in the Spirit.

>>68850843
LSD is printed like dollars, extracted like cocaine, and gives inspiration like heroin. Yes it is not organic, hence it is not natural.

>>68850922
Do them without all the hardcore drugs Anon, they will be gentle with you and teach you much more. Introducing K is very dangerous, though it has some amazing capabilities it is extracted from plants.

>>68851030
I was in the Salvia thread before and some wanted to know more from my own experiences. This is the true redpill, it is also the redpill of God and the Spirit.
>>
I ordered some 1P-LSD, anyone have any experience with it?
>>
>>68850757
>the afterglow

i really enjoyed the diarrhea. oh how it lingered!
>>
>>68849785
IF the tabs have a noticeably chemical bitter taste or numbs your tongue, it is not LSD, it is a DOx or nBOME compound which are not nearly as safe (nbome especially) or as gentle as LSD, and you should spit it out to avoid a potentially very long rough ride.

Count your lucky stars, many horror stories start out with a bitter tab.
>>
>>68850892
Have you verified that average dosage with data on ecstacydata.org? That is much higher than the 70-120µg average I was seeing last i checked.
>>
>>68851541
I haven't. Sorry I realise that after I posted. The lsd I get is around that dosage which I'm happy about
>>
>>68848302
I had a similar experience I stupidly took any drug I could that night. acid, meth, and some herbal hallucinogenic pills. I was around 18 and had an extreamly badtrip, and I felt like I died and flipped universes, and that it wasn't the first time. Of course now I know it was all in my head, but it really fuck ed with me for years after. Deep down I feel like when I die I'm going end up in that bed again where I was tripping so hard, and that I've been doing it for a long time.
>>
>>68851243
You don't even know what you are talking about in the least. It is not 'printed', it is not 'extracted', it is nothing like 'heroin', it fits perfectly the definition of an 'organic' molecule, it is not supernatural, therefore it is natural.

>An organic compound is any member of a large class of gaseous, liquid, or solid chemical compounds whose molecules contain carbon.
>>
Everything we consume builds up in our bodies anons. The more we consume fast food, bottled water, pills and vitamins, and all the other shit they feed us your pineal gland will be closed. This sounds like BS to mostly everyone, it is because everything which has built up in you is going against the truth. I will leave all the religious bullshit aside, though plants are part of every single major religion, and they are just pushed aside for the interest of propaganda and for those looking to use religions for their own greed.
When you remove all the shit you consume you end up with your own body cleansing itself. You will remove all those chemicals which have built up inside of your body, most of the harmful ones go directly to the brain, and calcify the pineal gland. This goes beyond the conspiracy theories, because it is true that we can see much more when we are chemical free. These plants, Spirits and entities, are part of an organic grid which communicates past levels we can't see. When I first started researching into this, I looked forever to find Da Vinci's alchemist formals and drinks, since he was renowned for them. I could not find them because they were removed intentionally by those who own his works. One consistency I did find was he would travel to a secret cave in Italy and consume his own 'drinks', upon which he returned and would have a new invention which he saw from the future. This is not a coincidence, nor is it that no alchemy formulas exist from the ancient days, for they have been erased from all books and history. These plants are just the beginning Anons, wake me up inside, wake yourselves up inside. This is the future.
>>
>>68851150
Are you retarded? Look up quantum immortality. It's a thought experiment you fuck
>>
>>68851342
LOL How many shrooms did you eat man? Sorry to hear it. Some people take digestive enzymes with shrooms, since we dont have the enzymes to break them down. Ever since I learned about tea, I havent eaten them whole.
>>
>>68851195
yeah they're in a whole 'nother league, people don't even know what ego death really is until they have a powerful trip on disassociatives

dxm is really unique, i dunno how many plateaus i've hit on it but i've definitely wandered into the upper levels of them, can't say i'd recommend it but it's sure something else

>>68851243
i have done them on their own individually, many many times, i even used to make my own dmt, i felt like a modern day shaman when i'd provide people with their first journey

i don't think there is such thing as a gentle trip that teaches any lessons worth learning, but that's only my experience
>>
File: DiscoveryDog.jpg (270 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DiscoveryDog.jpg
270 KB, 1920x1080
>>68851669
Yeah you have to know someone, or pay top dollar on dnm's to get that stuff. I ain't no spring chicken like OP is :P
>>
>>68851753
Organic to me is living and connected to the Spirit. LSD is extracted, and though very powerful, does not offer the same experience or insights. These plants are living and communicate with its users, LSD allows you to see the dimensions, though very basic, around you. When you get deep you will start to see layers of magnetic and energy layered upon each other which is how all communication flows, this is the true dimensional fields we live in. Plants also communicate in these fields and when you trust these plants they allow you to see them Anon. Just take what I am preaching with an open mind, for I am preaching the only redpill important in this mess of donalds, jihadists, and all this other crap meant to distract you into plebness of consumption and hatred.
>>
The shit that some of you cunts say in here is why I went off psychedelics in a big way.
>>
>>68846543

I'm glad I stopped taking drugs and didn't end up a fucking retard like OP

>hurr the plant gods have spoken to me
>>
>>68851938
Love that sweet 4th plateu. Floating in space and meeting a giant fire being was my personal favorite experience
>>
>>68851738
Never take anything you can't identify and don't know the dosage of if you want to be safe.

>A lesson I learned the hard way
>a couple times
>>
>>68851359
i actually really enjoyed nBOME's, more visual, less chance of getting stuck in your own head, but i also enjoyed the 2C family of RC's so i'm not exactly part of the average opinion
>>
>>68848302
>started meth
God I wish people like you would kill themselves and save us the trouble of having to hear about you.

I sincerely hope you die ASAP.
>>
>>68851995
You are so fucking fried it's unbelievable
>>
>>68851938
Anon I know what you must have experienced because I have gone through the same journey. Actually mine was a bit worse, though I did not consume the hard drugs like yourself. You must fully cleanse yourself and especially stop consuming this crap food and water they feed us. These plants when mixed together show you their true nature, consuming individually shows you only a piece of the puzzle. Also atmosphere is very important, doing them in a garden full of psychedelic plants growing is much different than doing it in a dark room. Everything plays an important role. PS ego death comes with learning everything, and the need to never stop learning.
>>
>>68852281
We are each entitled to our own opinions, yet you should not judge a book by its cover. Having an open mind should be something which comes with browsing /pol/ atleast Anon. Keep at it.
>>
>>68851995
desu everything is natural, if it wasn't it wouldn't exist
>>
>>68852487
>natural
first word is organic Anon. Living. Communicating. These plants are here to teach us, guide us, and be with us. And our lifestyles are nothing but natural, we pump ourselves with the worst of the worst chemicals which cause disease and illness. Worst of all fear and hatred. It is the main reason Cannabis has been illegal all these years, while now since those in power realized they could alter the THC states with the fertilizers and water we use, which causes anxiety and schizophrenic thoughts. That is the only reason it is starting to become legal.
>>
File: 0cgnr3v.png (898 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
0cgnr3v.png
898 KB, 1366x768
>>68851995
Well good thing you can't just make up your own definitions to words.

LSD is synthesized, there are multiple extractions along the way, but it is not extracted like cocaine as you claimed.

>does not offer the same experience or insights

That is a subjective statement and completely inaccurate in the experience of myself and many others.

>These plants are living and communicate with its users

How could this possibly be tested and verified? I have experienced it first hand, but does that mean it is reality? Absolutely not. Until we can find a way to test this assertion, it is impossible to ascribe any certainty to it.

>LSD allows you to see the dimensions, though very basic, around you

Maybe for you, noob.

>When you get deep you will start to see layers of magnetic and energy layered upon each other which is how all communication flows, this is the true dimensional fields we live in

Thats one way of interpreting things, from a source who has proven time and time again to have zero regard for accuracy or truth.

>Just take what I am preaching with an open mind

You are simply parroting the set of ideas everyone runs into when first investigating the plant teachers. Ideas I first ran accross about 17 years ago. This is how I know you are a noob, and thats ok.

But you have to understand what you say CAN harm people. You must censor yourself to ensure you only pass on verifiable information. The naturalistic fallacy shit MUST stop. You will pigeon hole yourself if it doesn't and incredibly knowledgeable people will ignore you.
>>
>>68852033
Dude this hippy dippy bullshit really grinds my gears and I've probably eaten more psych's than anyone here.
>>
>>68852454
I do believe I have an open mind. But asking someone to have an open mind means nothing. They ask you to have an open mind in scientology presentations where they ask you to sign up for the church.
I have done my fair share of psychedelics. Became a better and caring person after a salvia trip, chewing on the leaf for what felt like an hour, where I met this being who pointed out the faults of the way I interact with people. But, it actually isn't some magical god, it was my subconscious who picked up on these things that make people dislike me, and I changed it.
Also, I microdose acid and I am a very happy and productive person and have been for the last three years since I've started microdosing.
Who knows, you are probably really nice to people and whatever. But you are fried and doing all those psychedelics because you could fried you out.
>>
>>68852166
Yeah nBOME's can be real nice, I was lucky to try quite a few 25N was my favorite, it consistently made for a fun happy night.

On a blotter you don't know the dosage of, and someone who doesn't know how their body will cope with a pontentially over dosed blotter, likely made by someone who barely knows what they are doing... Spitting is usually the safe route in that situation.
>>
>>68852296
i feel like you've got these specific ideas of what a 'pure experience' is, putting far too much emphasis on following certain predefined paths to reach a state of legit 'enlightenment'

mind expansion isn't a competition, and nobody can tell anybody the 'right way' to pursue it, drug experiences are extremely subjective, believing that you have a higher understanding of anything is a symptom of your ego developing delusions of grandeur, it's the opposite of enlightenment, not trying to be confrontational (even though i am on /pol/) but you might want to consider taking a look at what you're writing and why you're doing it that way in the first place
>>
>>68852166
Since when do people not like 2c's? Thats news to me, now i feel old.
>>
>>68852454
Until that opinion is "Every poisonous plant has an antidote plant growing nearby" BAHAHAHAHAHAHA your opinions are poisonous, and I am nearby. I am the antidote.
>>
Pls respond

How do I know when I'm "ready" to take acid?

bear in mind I hate myself and I regularly express regret and disgust at things I've done in the past
>>
>>68852814
yeah i gotta agree, these kinds of experiences should be kept to yourself, it's a very personal thing and should be respected as such
>>
>>68852686
You don't get to just make up definitions as you go along.
>>
>>68852487
Look at Webster over here. Writing a new dictionary.
>>
>>68853317
If you have general anxiety, depression, or bipolar disorder, I really do not recommend acid, but it did help a friend of mine overcome his depression. Take that with a grain of salt, though. Everyone's body is different.
>>
>>68850892

Yeah 200-400 ug is fucking strong. Average hit of LSD blotter is probably under 100 ug.
>>
>>68846543
>leaf
>>
>>68853538
I'm not diagnosed with anything so I couldn't say if I have any of those or not
>>
>>68852746
synthesized and extracted are two processes in the same end result. LSD is merely the basic chemical which flows through these plants Anon.
17 years, yet you are yet to discover the true lessons of the plants. There is a reason for that, ego. Ego death occurs when humans realize we are nothing but pawns on the foodchain. We are controlled by what we consume, inside and out. These plant teachers offer more insight the more you let them, and no I do not fear harming individuals because the harm already being done is much worse than what these plants can do. The Spirit lives in these plants Anon, though I definitely seem crazy, those who understand understand because of the Spirit and not my words. Those who are against me, are against because of their consumption, it is the same reason why you hate someone just by looking at them, you are made up of different things.

>>68853057
So you met the entity and dismissed it as your own consciousness. These plants are living beings Anon, you should be chewing Salvia daily and you will see the true benefits it has to offer.

>>68853095
Attacking my stance is indeed ironic because of your own statement.

>>68853257
Look it up Anon.

>>68853334
I am only explaining what I know with the limited use of english. Language itself is a crutch to what I have know from my experiences, which is many like yourselves, but unlike yourselves I let go of my fears and went deeper. I surpassed the state of materialism and society, realizing all these distractions are taking us away from nature and its plant teachers. If anyone was close, they would be doing this on the daily to prove me wrong, yet to awake and find knowledge is universal, passed in ways we do not see, yet could envision with the help of plants.
>>
>>68853317
Read up on erowid and see other people experiences. But also do other research
>>
>>68853327
Exactly.
>>
>>68853615
You are not rational at all. LSD does not exist in plants, fungi, or animals. You are making things up. Just stop already.

>Protip: Everyone who actually knows whats up with these things is annoyed by ideas you are presenting here.

JUST STOP.
>>
>>68853615

> A FUCKING LEAF
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 300x224
>sees flags
>OP is the Dude Weed Man

It all makes sense now.
>>
>>68853602
I assure you a 90ug-100ug dose will give you a fun time then. At those levels, you feel pretty good, open eye visuals are there, but not overwhelming, and your mental state isn't some deep meditative shit. You're kind of just enjoying the high at that level which is nice
>>
>>68853139
2C's scare a lot of people from what i've seen and heard, which is understandable, they can be pretty fucked up
>>
>>68853615
If you killed your ego you would know you have no monopoly on truth, that reality is ambiguous, and the order of the world is in fact chaos. Good luck on your journey, It is painfully obvious it has just begun, most noobs keep quiet to avoid making such fools of themselves. I hope you serve as a cautionary example to others.
>>
>>68853615
I assure you that the entity you met is a manifestation of your subconscious thoughts.
>>
>>68854035

Its not tho. Not entirely. Because if you took mushrooms you meet the same green people as everyone else eventualy. They are archetypes that exist in the minds of everyone. They know things.
>>
>>68846543
i dont think you take much else after salvia for at least what feels like half an hour but really 10 minutes.. who are you trying to bullshit anyway? yourself?
>>
>>68853627
>>68853800
You want me to stop yet you continue reading and being angered by what I write. It is because you do know I am spitting the truth and it needs to be spread. You are scared of leaving your past ways and dealing with your own bad experiences. If you truly used these plants more than a handful of times over 17 years you would know what I am talking about Anon. You seem old enough to know that you want freedom from these lies you deal with on a daily basis.

>>68853962
I fear not being a fool, for a fool is right even once. I have stated many times the truth is not mine, yet shared Anon. Why do you fear it so much, how old are you now? 40-50? You are past your prime now, and you just fear that you are not young enough to reap the benefits of the truth yourself. And who else has the truth Anon, our God Emperor whom I am sure you worship beyond be'leaf'.

>>68854035
I assure you it is not, for when you mix several of these you learn they have different entities. Also once you go deep enough you realize your thoughts and feelings are nothing more than what you consume. Hence all the anger in this thread against me, for the war is not among men, instead the smallest of organisms controlling us.
>>
>>68853615
How do you account for the plant poisons that have no antidote at all? What is the antidote to Ricin? it is from a plant.

I am not commenting on your spelling or grammar, it is your ideas. You can "look up" any idea and find someone else who says that it is true, but does that make it true? NO, extraordinary claims, such as "all poisonous plants have an antidote nearby" require extraordinary evidence.
>>
I've done LSD and shrooms.

I tried Salvia a couple times but never felt any effects. Like huge bongs hits of x10 extract.
I don't know what happened.
>>
Salvia is just shit. Gave me a headache.
>>
I've done almost every major drug, only did weed a bunch though. Now I feel the same as before I did drugs - numb, on another planet, etc - except sometimes things seem a little more glitchy or outrageous.

Normies never get off the drugs. You can become a normie just by doing drugs and fucking sluts.
>>
>>68853615
i'm not attacking your stance, and i recognize the hypocrisy of my statement, but i'm making a valid observation

just look at the assumptions you've made, implying i haven't gone as far or even further than yourself, literally writing, and i quote, 'unlike yourselves I let go of my fears and went deeper', that's what i'm getting at

it's condescending and ignorant
>>
>>68854212
You don't know shit about me famerino. I know and have personally experienced EVERYTHING you say about the experience of the relationship. Trust me, I have plenty of notches in my belt, enough to identify a noob. I just know enough to realize it is all subjective and incredibly personal and intimate. It is like going around talking about the girl you just slept with.

What gets me upset is the naturalistic fallacy, it is dangerous and causes human death. It is holding you back from understanding the world, and you spreading it endangers others.
>>
>>68848866
What part of Idaho?
>>
>>68846543
>took 7 different psychedelic drugs at once
>still alive

Shit that never happened.
>>
File: Kekking balls breh.png (49 KB, 445x443) Image search: [Google]
Kekking balls breh.png
49 KB, 445x443
>>68854355
So much condescension from someone so experienced with ego death.

>pic related
>>
>>68854677
It's possible, serotonin syndrome is only a danger if you mix strong re-uptake inhibitors with strong agonists, if i recall correctly.
>>
>>68854677
That can happen. Mixing the wrong kind of shit together causes serotonin syndrome sometimes, which this hippie dippie guy doesn't understand.
>>
File: IMG_3182.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3182.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>68846543
Shrooms are a rabid dog, DMT is legit down the rabbithole stuff, Salvia is an old woman and a scary as fuck one at that, Peyote and San Pedro are not humanoid, Cannabis is a seductress.
>The only ones who know where the edge is are the ones who went over.
You have gone deeper than I but I have communed with these entities individually.
>>
>>68846543
Also, how much Carlos Castaneda have you read and how recently?
>>
>>68854679
right?!?

i can't even pretend to understand why he's putting himself and his experiences on a pedestal and then claiming to be on any kind of level of higher understanding

maybe he short circuited, it happens to some people
>>
>>68855005
My thoughts exactly. I read One River in my freshman year of highschool too.
>>
File: image.jpg (469 KB, 1858x1082) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
469 KB, 1858x1082
>this entire thread
Holy fuck. I can't believe there is a thread on /pol/ seriously discussing how a guy took a bunch of drugs and had a trip that made him see plant people. I bet you all voted for Trudeau you degenerate faggots. You're the reason the DUDE WEED LMAO meme exists. Kill yourselves.
>>
>>68854963
>Peyote and San Pedro are not humanoid
hwhat

>Shrooms are a rabid dog
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>68855167
what if /tay/ finished the bot and this is her first thread?
>>
>>68854963
i've never met this old woman, and i went through a half ounce of 80x extract a buddy gave me who didn't like it, what makes her so scary?
>>
>>68855325
It's just the one guy, the rest of us normal drug degenerates are trying to calm him the fuck down.
>>
>>68854963
>Those who go into abyss must find themselves there, or be lost forever.
>>
>>68855340
Shrooms have a way of really humbling people at times. They can be ferocious and relentless if you do not prepare your mindset and setting respectfully.
>>
>>68855524
But his comments about peyote and san pedro

What does he mean "not humanoid"?
>>
>>68855478
Unfortunately you got the latter treatment. Hope you find your way anon
>>
>68846619
Shrooms to start, have alcohol on hand to curb the effects. A gram or two is fine. Use a coffee grinder and pack them into pills if you want, they taste like a niggers asshole
>>
>>68855388
they clearly fucked up the algorithm if that's the case
>>
>>68855468
>>68855388
Anon I feel sorry for you. Far past your prime, you were too scared to allow these plants to teach you their ways and now you are far too scared to go back. Your handful of experiences led to nothing and you ended up with nothing. Good luck Anon, hopefully you aren't the Anon who made the Canada hate thread or you are lost for good.
>>
You talk about these drugs making you see god, but when I've done any of them, I just think that I am god. What gives?
>>
>>68855653
Your ego
>>
>>68855577
Oh, well they are plants afterall. I doubt thats what he meant, but when we have visions of entities they are usually of human form because that is what we know, what we relate to.

I must say the most prominent entities I have experienced from cacti were an octopus with jewel encrusted tentacles and snakes, so he might be right :P
>>
>>68855623
jfc, your ego probably has it's own ego
>>
>>68846543
this isn't politics and /pol/ thinks drugs are degenerate

please go back to 420chan. this isn't your containment board
>>
>>68855817
/pol/ isn't one person
>>
>>68855622
It needs time to learn apparently.
>>
>>68855623
LOL mfw my plants know me better than you and they aren't even sentient.
>>
>>68849691
I'm in the same position. I almost burned that bridge but thankfully my mom has forgiven me for everything I've done. I'm making good money and am in school. Just stay away from shit heads who only want to hangout with you to do drugs or who only want to hangout because they want something. I'm very good at realizing when someone just wants something now. Good luck anon, it's your future so make it dope as fuck
>>
>>68855653
We are all god. Shhhhh don't tell anybody.
>>
File: IMG_2475.jpg (59 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2475.jpg
59 KB, 800x600
>>68855577
Cacti and Alkaline drugs like mescaline are really strange and surreal. Some drugs have a male/female feel some have a natural and organic feel, and some are just bizarre. It lasts a long time too and comes in waves, I cannot really explain it, but the vibe I got from Cacti is Metallic Cold, and Detached. Different than a lot of other natural or plant based psychedelics.
>>
File: EgoOnEgoCrimes.jpg (36 KB, 284x204) Image search: [Google]
EgoOnEgoCrimes.jpg
36 KB, 284x204
>>68855795
IT'S NOT A TOOOMAH!!
>>
>>68849273

late reply but european kings used to take small doses of poisons and gradually increase it to become immune to them
>>
>>68856025
>Alkali drugs (...) are really strange
Coke is an alkali drug, isn't it? I've never done it but i've always said there's something strange about cocaine and its effects on the ego

As for cannabis being a "seductress" that makes sense since I am a manslut degenerate and I've been high on pot for the past 6 years straight
>>
File: schultes.gif (986 KB, 1144x1182) Image search: [Google]
schultes.gif
986 KB, 1144x1182
>>68846543
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Evans_Schultes
OP claims to have studied Schultes in "Plants of the Gods" but doesn't realize Schultes was the last of a breed of hard-line conservative academics who would have never listened to a single second of this horseshit he is spouting.
>>
File: IMG_2028.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2028.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>68855613
Wild Turkey, 2 caps and 2 stems of your favorite mushrooms, and 3 lines of blow. If you are looking for a fight, this is a great combination. You want to talk to everyone, but have nothing to say.
>>
>>68855653
dan go to bed
>>
File: 1452532923541.jpg (71 KB, 550x448) Image search: [Google]
1452532923541.jpg
71 KB, 550x448
>>68856102
>>
What do you guys think about 1p-LSD? I got 5 100ug tabs (the lizardlabs stuff, so it should be suite accurate i guess) for cheap. Is it any different than normal LSD?

It's still legal over here, and suite cheap. If it does the same and doesnt give me cancer i have to think about ordering a larger amount before the feds catch up and ban it.
>>
>>68856025
I think it has more to do with their receptor affinities than base ph.

Your experience is very different from my own. I get a feeling of loving warmth. Like being cradled in the arms of the universe.
>>
>>68856118
Effects are dependent on receptor affinity, not base ph.
>>
DMT is the best hallucinogen hands down. Most people can use it once, then never need to use another drug for the rest of their life.

But you have to do it properly.

Get a vape. One of the silver surfer type ones, that has a glass wand with a chamber.

Put a small pack of vaped weed or ash into the chamber, just enough to cushion the DMT. Then put your DMT on top, you should go on erowid and look up the proper dose to breakthrough. I think it's about 40-50 MG.

Put the vape on max to heat up, then put it down 1/3rd of the way. It should be slightly hotter than you use to vape weed, you want to vape the DMT fast but not burn it.

Take as much as you can in one hit, hold it, then exhale. Repeat three times and you should lose consciousness and break through.

The first few seconds are extremely intense. It feels like you're going down a drop on a rollercoaster. Your heartbeat will go nuts, you'll start breathing like you're suffocating, then after ten or fifteen seconds you'll feel a wave of calm come over you. Then you're there, you broke through. Enjoy, listen, and do not think about it too much. Just relax and don't give into amazement.
>>
>>68856185
1P-LSD is great and virtually indistinguishable from LSD. In my experience it seemed to last a little less time but was pretty much a identical experience otherwise.
>>
>>68856025
The only thing i connect with cacti is the terrible taste and the need to vomit. The trip is interesting, but you guys interpret to much into it.
>>
File: IMG_4869.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4869.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>68856118
Coke was different than I thought it would be. More narcotic than stimulant, and does make you social as hell and inflames the ego like alcohol.
>>
>>68855653
That's exactly the point. God is not some bearded dude in the sky, nor some abstract transcendal being. We are all One, tiny fractal shards of the same Universe. In our "normal" state, though, we are seperated from each other, psychedelics help to break that wall and help us unite with the universe and perceive its beauty. If you read tales like "a long time ago gods walked the earth", that refers to shamanic culture.

Also, isn't it interesting what incredible boost in technology and understanding of nature and physics humankind experienced after LSD and psilocybin had been synthesized and experimented with by the scientific community? Coincidence much?
>>
>>68856128
What about Shulgin or Doblin? there are still hard liners out there. they just learned not to be so outspoken as their predecessors
>>
>>68856472
Dying* breed. Shulgin also passed recently, RIP. I majored in botany and am trying to find some way to take up Schultes's mantle. Wade Davis is a cool guy but he has a lot of symptoms of the leftist virus in his writings and I don't see him as a proper successor to the man.
>>
>>68856404
Extraction is almost as easy as baking a cake.
>>
>>68856185
it's very similar, i found that it had more of a 'body high' to it but that could just be a situational thing
>>
>>68856431
The transformation LSD allowed is the first argument against the naturalistic fallacy.
>>
This thread is schizophrenic.
>>
>>68856343
Thanks. I hope i'll find time to test it myself in the next month or so. Its really nice to order this stuff with exact dosage, legal and without dubious middlemen(s). To bad that pretty much all other research chemicals look way to dangerous for my taste or have effects i'm not interested in at all.
>>
What do you experienced psychonauts think about the "stoned ape" theory?

I've only taken shrooms about twice and ive never gotten much out of it so I'm pretty plebeian as fuck when it comes to psychs
>>
>>68856431
You're mentally ill. Don't play up your retardation as some divine beauty.
>>
>>68856431
have you ever heard of the Noosphere? wicked theory
>>
>>68856612
Thanks. I hope it stays legal for a long time, but I doubt it. Heard it's already banned in the US.
>>
>>68856590
There is a small nook somewhere on the web where people who are interested in this as an intellectual pursuit hang out. I haven't been there in a couple years, but these discussion really make me want to go back.
>>
>>68848175
>meth
>synthetic weed
>something you can grow in a pot
Pick one
>>
>>68856770
It's likely part of the story.
>>
>>68854212

People who are not mentally or emotionally stable enough to experience drugs should steer clear of them. They are not for everyone, no matter how natural and safe. You are holding them up as imperative to the human psyche but they simply are not. I dont regret my trips, and I understand the feelings you felt. But you cant talk like that. You sound like a fucked up hippie who lost grip with reality, and it is dangerous as there are ignorant people on here who can get hurt by following your line of thought.

>If everyone thought like me and enjoyed the things I enjoy the world would be better

Ponder how ridiculous that is.
>>
>>68856770
Op here, my laptop is spam flagged because the topic goes against certain interests.

Evolution happens between plants and animals, specifically humans, and when you think about why they say 'discovering fire' led to us being here, it was because we started to smoke plants. Fire refers to smoking, as the Bible refers to the Word, or before it was the Breathe, is exactly the same. So yes, we evolved using these plants and continue to do so.
>>
>>68856770
probably legit, humans and plenty of animals have most likely been using psychedelics for as long as they've existed
>>
>>68856938
>something you can grow in a pot

I hope it's not brugmansia.

>Brugmansia
>Casper beans
>LSD

pick one
>>
>>68846619
any.
just dont overdo it.
psychedelics do nothing for me desu senpai.
they make my muscles ache and then I feel an irresistible urge to go to a bar. I drink some beer and my muslces feel better.
>tfw already enlightened
>>
File: 1452495880560.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452495880560.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>68856993
^ read that post people
>>
>>68857108
Do you mean castor beans? If not, what the fuck are casper beans?
>>
>>68857222
Yeah heh, been drugposting for like 6hrs now apparently. Only got through 2/3rds of the bowl packed #what has my life become desu
>>
>>68856854
Of course, and it kinda fits with my personal experiences.
>>
>>68846543

Nobody does more of a disservice to psychedelics than those who think they're getting in touch with some hidden reality. You're messing with your brain, there are benefits, but so many people who do psychedelics regularly are pure autism level.
>>
>>68857329
It could also be explained by the incredibly similar wetware we all use.

>mfw 'wetware' doesn't trigger auto-correct.
>>
>>68857338
That's what most people who never tried them, or just used them recreationally to get fucked up claim. You guys are pathetic.
>>
>>68857338
Dude is out of reach, we've been trying. He's lost, he should have left bread crumbs.
>>
go with christ, brahs
>>
>>68849504
id hang out with you man, nothing better in my opinion then lonely people being lonely together
>>
>>68857329
same, when somebody talks about getting in touch with some higher conciousness or universal flow of energy it makes me think of that and seems to validate it as a theory worth considering
>>
>>68846543
Never been that deep. Kind of jealous desu.

Deepest I've been is my loaf of bread said hello to me when i was on LSD.
>>
>>68857469
No, it's called being honest. The experience IS real, but only to the INDIVIDUAL. That is your OWN reality for that small time. That is all, this is the beauty of it, THIS is the message.

It is also applicable to your own experience of life.
>>
>>68856993
They are for everyone anon. They way we currently live is for no one. Hence we have mass shootings, hatred, cancer, etc etc. These plants offer enlightenment and healing abilities, physically and mentally, and other than you calling my ideas as being 'fried' and degeneracy, I know and have experienced things far beyond the average 'drug' user. So have many, yet they do not waste time here because of the audience, yet instead look to continue expanding their knowledge with more psychedelic plants. These are the people who trusted me and let me guide them on their trips, far stronger than the 17 year olds who claim to be using psychedelic s all their lives. Our trips use ounces of shrooms, many kinds, Ayahuasca, cannabis, salvia and more. Once you stop consuming chemicals, and go past grams, you truly break through into a beautiful world.
>>
>>68857338
i think these peoples' greatest fault is assuming their experiences are more profound or legit than others, when they're simply different
>>
File: vikings-season-3-spoilers.jpg (133 KB, 740x1110) Image search: [Google]
vikings-season-3-spoilers.jpg
133 KB, 740x1110
>>68857469
nah, people who start claiming to have seen the other side are just retarded. it gives you another perspective. lay off it for a few months and the messiah feelings you get on acid will go away.

for those who arnt aware, taking acid leaves a long term feeling that you are basically athelstan.
>>
>>68857627
Then you ate it. You MONSTER.
>>
>>68848866
go to oregon or cali.

in northern california you can get weed pretty much anywhere.
>>
I've only ever had the opportunity to smoke weed and just once. When the high kicked in, I felt a bubble of warmth and happiness swell up in me and I couldn't help but smile. Then it got more intense and for a few seconds I actually forgot who or where I was. I then started to see "through" or "beyond" my surroundings instead of seeing things directly. I actually remember putting my hand on my friend's shoulder because I wanted to know if he was real or not. And during the peak of my high, I was incredibly slow. It took me literally over a minute to unwrap a sandwich and my body was occasionally shaking.
My friends actually thought I was faking and exaggerating the high. Are these things normal for a first high on marijuana? My friend told me people usually don't get high the first time at all.
>>
>>68857685
CENSOR
YOUR
SELF
BEFORE YOU FUCKING GET SOMEONE KILLED FUCKTARD
>>
>>68857711
It is a function of that 'ego' they claim to have conquered. It's hilarious really, until you realize thats why this shit is illegal, then you just get mad at them.
>>
>>68851150
if you wanna drive to my house and shoot me in the face you can.

the look on your face when the gun explodes and you realize you're dying when you feel the slide jutting from your heart will be priceless.
>>
>>68857717
Haven't touched psychedelics in 15 years or so. There's no need, I'm awake already.
>>
>>68857635
agreed, what you experience is yours, nobody can take that away from you and there's no way to effectively recreate it for anybody else to experience or understand, the fact that it's so individually intimate should be appreciated rather than ignored

it's like a bird trying to tell a fish what reality is
>>
>>68850640
If the brain can process any toxin by gradual introduction, then why do you say fluoride water has an effect?
>>
>>68857494
bonghits for jesus brah
>>
i've taken heroic doses of datura 3 times.

if you wanna know about it ask or whatever.
>>
Since no one has posted it yet, LSA is the best intro psychedelic drug you can get. Mild effects, very cheap and very easy to get (it's completely legal in Canada).

If you're going to get it check out cold water extract methods online, they're fine but most forget to add garlic to neutralize the harmful substances in it.

You can get 10 hawaiian baby woodrose seeds on ebay for around $5, it's a simple extract and you wont be overwhelmed.
>>
>>68857790
Let your ego go anon. I know you have nothing left except this society and reality, and you claim to have used these plants yet you lie, but others are ready. As mentioned, these are much safer than the current amount of opiodes and harmful GMO food flooding our supermarkets. Yet you don't want to experience more for you love sitting in front of your computer jerking to loli and arguring about Trump and Muslims. Just let it go.
>>
>>68857864
Why would I want to do that? I am here for hours trying to keep people I will never know or meet safe from your fucked up ideas, and that is the impression you get? How am I not surprised?
>>
Dangerous schizo thread? Dangerous schizo thread.
>>
>>68857775
If depends on what you do I guess. You can dedinetly get high the first time if the smoking doesn't kill you (at least o guess that's what kills it for most people). The first time I got high on weed was by a bong hit offered to me by my first friend I made at university. It was intense and all I remember about it is really good. Apparently I did some quite stange stuff to people I didn't know in the bar we went to after that, so I don't know if it was really intelligent to do it this way...
>>
>>68857980
Go on, were you the anon who said he heard biggie rapping for a week after?
>>
>>68858025
Wow, I can't believe it took me so long to realize you are trolling. Fuck dude, you had me going there. Fair play, fair play. well played.

How did you come up with all this bait? I am actually impressed. Bravo.
>>
>>68857775
it affects everybody differently, i get really high when i smoke weed, very low tolerence level to drugs in general
>>
File: download (27).jpg (6 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
download (27).jpg
6 KB, 259x195
>>68857893
>he fell for the turn on, tune in, drop out meme
you took too much man. sorry about your broken brain. I'm also sorry that you failed to study before the experience. perhaps if you had a better guide you would have been able to understand the experience.

think of psychadelics like travelling to another country. only instead of being in poo in loo or weeaboo land, you're just at home but seeing things from a different perspective. this is meant to allow you to reflect on how you normally perceive things. to go meta. you fell down the rabbit hole and now you can't come back.
>>
>>68858076
It's been fun, could you take up the rains of pointing out the delusions? I gotta sleep tonight.
>>
>>68857990
Thanks, never even heard of that. I'll give it a try.
>>
>>68858123
Denial is step 1. Sad it's too late anon. The Spirit won't forgive those who sin against it.
>>
>>68858111
no

nice digits though
>>
>>68858030
proving a point.
>>
>>68858202
LSA doesn't technical exist the way pop culture portrays, it is a name given to an array of lysergimides derived commonly from certain seeds. None of these compounds are called LSA though.
>>
>>68858181
reigns
>>
>>68858165
some people learn all they need to from a single trip, some decide to persue further knowledge endlessly, neither method is superior to the other
>>
>>68858335
>>68858370
He is lost anon. Go on with your datura experience
>>
>>68858310
The spirit has touched my nipples.
>>
>>68858202
Good luck. Hawaiian Baby Woodrose is legal in Germany.

It's legal in a lot of places besides the states (even there you can get the seeds though), mostly because if you try to just eat the seeds you'll probably get sick, also the effects are mild enough that no one will want to risk throwing up for the effect.
>>
>>68858310
Your spirit doesn't forgive? Sucks for you man, mine is pretty fuckin cool, forgives too much imo.
>>
>>68858165
There wouldn't be much point to doing it if you came back as the exact same person, without having learned anything.
>>
>>68854212
Immediate red flag for me is anyone who speaks pretentiously with phrases like "For I am..", "Know that..." "Fear not".

But please, keep projecting that "ruled by ego" criticism, Mr 17 year old great white shaman
>>
>>68858442
Learn all they can from one trip. So they've learnt all the mechanics of the universe yet have done nothing. You can't come close to anything consuming grams, especially when your pineal is flooded anon. Pursuit of knowledge is the only way, while sitting on /pol is not the right pursuit.
>>
>>68858459
Lost in the land of rationality, how will I ever find my way?
>>
>>68858310
why do you feel so sorry and sad for others because they disagree with your perspective?

that's not very open minded of you to dismiss other opinions because they don't fit within your confined guidelines of open mindedness
>>
>>68858404
I know. Actually I've heard and read quite a lot about LSA as LSD predecessor in it's synthesis too. I just meant that I've never heard about the simple extraction of this halocinogetic chemical cocktail out of cheap and easily available seeds.

Now that I read about it I don't know why. It's dirt cheap and easy to use, and the experience sounds interesting...
>>
File: jostein-gaarder-371222.jpg (111 KB, 640x820) Image search: [Google]
jostein-gaarder-371222.jpg
111 KB, 640x820
>>68858442
tfw perpetually the midwife
>>
File: 1452922358580.jpg (341 KB, 2559x1439) Image search: [Google]
1452922358580.jpg
341 KB, 2559x1439
>>68858601
Peruse the thread, it has been fun to say the least.
>>
>>68858487
>>68858559
Sucks to be wrong and resort to non-comical humor. It must also be sad since I've read you like a book and did not judge yet guided your lost soul and all you do is insult and guide others to your degeneracy. Do you want young anons wasting their lives and growing up scared not amounting to anything? You saying nothing would have served your case much better.
>>
I took acid and had a lot of laughs, splitting apart stones to see their colorful insides was fun and I had some deep thoughts on the universe and how its grid-like and shit, dont remember that nonsense right now but it made perfect sense back then.

Also I sat at the bottom of a lake during sunset with just my head sticking out of the water and it was nice.

Very mild drug and quite fun, but more of a thing you do once or twice. I didn't have any enlightening shit.
>>
>>68858705
Just make sure to look into it, lysergimides can cause some strong and painful vasoconstriction, but there are ways to mitigate it, look into it before you eat them.
>>
>>68858499
It sounds interesting enough and I've got a quite decent equipped homelab, so extraction shouldn't be a problem. Also according to their website a local gardening center has the seeds, so I don't even need to order them online... Thanks for the hint again.
>>
File: Hero-archetype.jpg (70 KB, 650x517) Image search: [Google]
Hero-archetype.jpg
70 KB, 650x517
>>68858562
yeah, the point though is that you learn about how your mind works. not that there is any platonic alternate dimension.
>>
>>68858634
not everybody needs to learn that much, who are you to dictate what the appropriate amount of knowledge for an individual is?

some people aren't mentally built for those experiences, i've known people who have lost all sense of self and purpose and become suicidal nihilistic zombies because they were never ready to reach that point

you're encouraging some very dangerous behavior with the assumption that everybody's brain chemistry is the same and everybody will have the same experiences you have, you should know better if you've truly travelled down the roads you claim to have
>>
>>68848302
>Started up meth last month
>Slowly people have gotten more and more inhuman to me.

Gee I wonder why? /s
>>
>>68858705
There may be a chemical named LSA in the process to synth LSD, but that is not what most people mean when they talk about tripping on LSA.
>>
>>68858840
That grid like thought comes to me alot in my trips. I tried to make sense of it after becoming sober but it didn't make much sense
>>
>>68858906
No problem, just remember the garlic.
>>
>>68858887
I'll definetly do that. The other abon was talking about cold water extraction, I'll look around until I find the best extraction method that minimizes negative effects. Fooling around with that will probably be more fun than the trip, had no idea for a new project in weeks.
>>
>>68858705
There may be a chemical named LSA in the process to synth LSD, but that is not what most people mean when they talk about tripping on LSA
>>
>>68846543
>doing drugs
>being a fag
>sucking cock
get out of my country
>>
>>68858809
Good luck with that vainity, I hope it serves your cancerous ego well. Good troll though.
>>
>>68858959
Death is evolution. We all die anon, hence creation and destruction. And I do not recommend anything other than organic psychedelic, most people are into pills and harder drugs, and when mixed result in terrible things.
>>
>>68858707
Socrates was pretty cool desu senpai
>>
>>68859133
More deflection. I hope my words resonate and you see your errors and lies.
>>
File: tumblr_o0py6hwRq41tiomd9o1_500.jpg (16 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0py6hwRq41tiomd9o1_500.jpg
16 KB, 450x450
DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE BURNING OUT MY NEURONS LMAO

DUDE NO JOB, NO COLLEGE EDUCATION, NEVER READ BOOKS BUT I'M SMARTER THAN YOU LMAO
>>
>>68859005
It's one step in a few of theany possible synthesis routes. Nobody really uses them as far as I know, there are easier ways. I was just referring to the Hawaiian baby woodrose trip with that because I had no idea what might actually be in it without googling
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.