[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why not adopt a black kid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 460x288
Hear me out! /pol/ can't stand nigger behavior and all the damn hood rats named Traywilyam or Laqueefsha and how they're love of GIBSMEDAT DINDU NUFFIN "culture" is a pox, but here's a solution to at least aid in lessening the problem.
Adopt black kids.

First off, black kids are less sought after than white kids and once they become legal adults after waiting their whole life to get adopted, they become welfare pricks and hustling gangbangers with no regard for anyone. Adopt a black kid, love them, and they don't become a disenfranchised fucker who'd kill a young family and burn their house down just to steal a debit card with only $251 dollars on it.

Second, you can redpill the fuck out of a black kid. Say you got some 5 year old named "Jamicheal," first you'd start with disciplining him responsibly, teaching him basic human decency while "slipping up" and calling him Michael because that's actually a real damn name. Soon you start redpilling with showing them the flaws of nig culture and the glory of white culture, how great would it be to see that there IS a life outside of the hood yo and you can actually have financial stability AND a good prospects for the future rather than get shot by a cop because you were acting like a brutish jackass who would attack at any minute?
Eventually you have a 14 yo black boy who hates how his birth parents gave him an awful mockery of a good name, he'll hate what his fellow blacks are doing to disgrace themselves and he'll especially hate the bluehaired hambeasts telling him that he's should try and be a poor sack of shit so he can get more oppression points.

He'll be a perfect /pol/ack and will champion against more nigger behavior. He will even adopt another black kid and raise them as you did. And that will change the world.
>>
>>68843973
What about a qt little black girl? Can I groom her to be my perfect wife / sex slave?
>>
>>68843973
Because I don't want a kid who's going to bash my fucking skull in with a paperweight if I take away his playstation.
>>
I would adopt them if human slavery was still legal.
>>
>>68844240
It'd be kind of creepy and dickish, but I suppose you could, or at the very least make her the perfect wife to a black boy undergoing this same "/pol/lination" process.
>>
>>68843973
Sage cuck threads
>>
>>68844768
That violence would happen if you raised a white boy with nig parenting techniques.
>>
> Why not adopt a black kid?
Because I want a White kid and I'm not a cuck who's going to raise another man's child.
>>
JIDF please go
>>
>wanting a defective product
>>
File: enBqDuZ.jpg (24 KB, 742x545) Image search: [Google]
enBqDuZ.jpg
24 KB, 742x545
>>68843973

>Wanting me to adopt a little nigger who is undoubtedly set on a preordained path to mediocrity solely because he's got little nigger genes
>Thinks my compassion is going to stop the development of an 85 IQ rape ape
>Thinks I'll be deluded into becoming compassionate for a nigger because he dindu nuffin yet and he's gonna straighten his life out with my help

Nice try Isreali shitposter with VPN
>>
because im too busy paying for my wife's son pension
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.