[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Salvia divionorum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: salvia-1024x768.jpg (138 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
salvia-1024x768.jpg
138 KB, 1024x768
What does /pol/ think of this plant?

>When consumed produces hallucinatory experiences not comparable to any other psychoactive substances
>Used traditionally for thousands of years to facilitate visionary religious experiences
>Effects can range from slight perceptual changes to full blown out of body experience as intense as DMT
>Trip lasts 5-10 mins then you're back to normal
>Not known to be habit forming
>Legal in most of the world including the US
>>
>>68818955

Too intense to be enjoyable
Couldn't make sense of it, personally
>>
>>68818955
Oh gosh fuck that shit.
>>
>>68818955

If you are not doing it in the way it was done traditionally then you are doing it wrong. You are not supposed to smoke concentrated extracts of it, you are supposed to chew and suck on the raw leaf for an extended period of time in a dark room or outdoors at night.

For 90% of people that smoke strong extracts it results in a trip that is too bizarre, uncomfortable and ominous for it to be enjoyable or useful or helpful in any way. Stick with the raw leaf or better yet stick with mushrooms and other regular psychedelics.
>>
Everyone should have a chance to try it voluntarily, of their own steam.

This is so that, if their brain ever malfunctions, either due to drugs or trauma or just bad wiring, they have some context to put the lack of sanity into some frame of reference to reality.

That said, it was nothing but adrenaline and fear for me. And some imaginative delusions.
>>
>>68819646
This. I grew some myself a few years ago and chewing a cud is much better. If you want to hyperspace then combine that with smoking it.
Also, if you have a bad trip on salvia, it's a reflection of your psyche. It pretty much beats you with whatever is wrong in your head.
>>
>>68819045
I tried it yesterday for my first doing doing anything other than cannabis and it fascinated me. (Smoked a few hits of 20x from a bong) I didnt break though but I had visionary distortions and was able to feel thoughts in an unexplainable way. I found that effect really interesting, unlike anything I ever experienced. It felt like witchcraft. now I want to see more. Does using it often mess people up?
>>
>>68818955
there is nothing to be gained from smoking that nonsense plant
smoke DMT for the real thing
>>
>>68818955

>Friend bought Salviaonline
>Has a bunch of it
>Gives me some
>Bored one day decide to hit it up
>Load my bong full and rip it down in a couple hits
>Hmm this stuff sucks I'll pack another
>Smoke it down too

The next thing I knew I was in the clouds and everything looked like a japanese cartoon.

I need to get some of that stuff again.
>>
>>68821200
delusions are perfectly normal for a salvia trip, it's quite common to have it make you think you're in a different place doing something different or to have it alter your perception reality. It's basically DMT with an extra chemical branch.
>>
>>68818955
Shit is hardcore.

I smoked it about 6 years ago at a friends house, i melted through the chair I was sitting on and became one with the chair and the floor, and there were crazy fucking patterns over everything. It was not an insightful experience, it was just bizarre.
>>
>>68818955
lol, I used to grow salvia divionorum, wanna know what? I never smoke it anymore.

I never smoke anything anymore.
>>
>>68818955
Craziest 15 minute trip
>>
>>68818955
lol

Smoked a bowl with weed and salvia. As I left my car I couldn't stop walking to the left. I desperately tried to get inside my house, but it took five minutes since I couldn't Center myself or keep myself still. Everything looked like one of those old Warner bros cartoons
>>
Sceletium extract. Secret of the elite.
>>
is it legal in my country desu. this thread is making me aroused.
>>
>>68818955
I saw about this on TV. Looks pretty neat.
>>
File: 1373155436961.jpg (50 KB, 334x332) Image search: [Google]
1373155436961.jpg
50 KB, 334x332
>>68818955
It's banned here in Florida making it de-facto good shit.

Anything Florida bans is good shit.
Florida sucks dick.
>>
File: 1452230432265.gif (4 MB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1452230432265.gif
4 MB, 500x332
>>68821443
The goodies in the leaf need a higher temp to vaporize, so you should hold the flame on it the entire time you inhale for it to work the best.
>>
File: 1456407289499.gif (1 MB, 350x272) Image search: [Google]
1456407289499.gif
1 MB, 350x272
>>68821973
can confirm
>>
>>68818955

>absolutely terrifying
>zero recreational aspect
>non habit forming
>effects are too short lived to he dangerous or get you arrested

It's a good entry level psychedelic.
>>
File: 1448652282667.jpg (44 KB, 399x500) Image search: [Google]
1448652282667.jpg
44 KB, 399x500
>>68822223
Awh shit, so close
>>
broke my brain, would not recommend
>>
>>68822768
>It's a good entry level psychedelic.
As long as you remain seated and don't try to jump out the window to escape the trip.
>>
>>68821771
Literal exact same thing happened to me. I remember melting on the chair and waving goodbye to everyone at the party.
>>
>>68822617
One i didn't want to repeat again.
I was totally unprepared.
Thought it was just a stronger weed when i was doing it.
Tripped balls.
>>
If you smoke salvia, have a babysitter. There's a video on youtube of a couple smoking at the same time, the guy climbs through a closed window and his girlfriend can't help, she's too high. A lot of the smokers on video seem to decide to go somewhere else.

I've smoked it myself, and it's a lot like huffing gas or Ross brand rubber cement, which I've also done. You can get so high you forget you're human. You might also forget what traffic is, which makes it dangerous when you decide to go somewhere else.
>>
>>68822768

Don't bullshit anon this shit is intense as fuck.
>>
>>68818955
I used to smoke the shit out of salvia. To the point of abuse. Feels like a spirit enters you after you inhale. I tried to use it multiple times per day for about 3 weeks. Eventually I had such a bad trip that I never touched the stuff again. That was 10 years ago.
>>
>this plant is legal where i live but the mary jane is still illegal
Meh
>>
>>
>>68818955

I lived and died an orange in an orange field

Weird stuff
>>
>>68818955

>What does /pol/ think of this plant?

extract != raw plant material

What do you think of the plant?
>>
>>68823205

..grove.
>>
>>68823074

Yeah...for a couple minutes.

I've smoked up people that went into a complete panic, like pcp crazy time shit, but it's over before they get in trouble. >>68823075
>>
>>68818955
It's legal here in UK. I'd say pretty meh. tried 20x and then went to 60x. After a trip i've felt not myself for a few days, it's not true that it doesn't have an after effect. Not worth it for 10min of feeling good.
>>
>>68818955
Smoked it once. Colors got really vivid and I thought I was in a comic book. I laughed like a maniac for 30 seconds then it was over.

4/10 would not do again.
>>
>>68822928
I knew what it was getting into it but i still dribbled like 5 liters onto myself and made noises like a child
>great drug, would not recomend
>>
>>68818955
I was a product on a conveyor belt in a hyper-dimensional grocery store. Was rejected by infinite omnipotent customers and shunned from existence. Was reborn along with the entire universe. Woke up on my couch and was in a fragile state for several days.

This was a very large dose.
>>
>>68818955
too short to be enjoyable
>>
>>68818955
Took it once, on a sofa
>floor disappears beneath me
>giant horned demon/devil laughing
>he's pulling me down with a giant net
>slipping down to the floor
>friends laughing on the other sofa
>music playing feels like needles in my ears
>try to ask them to help but can't speak
>demon laughing louder, the net dragging me down
>this is how I die
Never again
>>
File: 1906.jpg (60 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
1906.jpg
60 KB, 400x500
>>68818955
I've had experiences with it that somewhat turned me off. It took me weeks to decipher my last trip. Want to hear about it? Here it goes, I'll keep it short.

>Lots of shit happened
>Fell into a giant black room, fell for miles
>Lights kick on, millions of people are surrounding me
>I'm not a target of them, just one of them
>We're all wearing green man suits, but they're white, and don't cover faces
>A woman starts yelling over some loudspeaker
>Alright everyone! Time to POUR POUR POUR POUR!
>Everyone in white is now holding hands, and making movements like they're all part of liquid
>We all start pouring out
>We were all milk

That's it. It was insanely vivid, but so hard to figure out. We were all milk, and we were in a giant bottle, that was also made out of interlocked people, and we poured out. Crazy shit.
>>
>>68823494
That shit sticks with people for the rest of their lives, I hope they were completely informed of the effects before you gave it to them. Otherwise you are a poisoner.
>>
this stuff sounds scary as shit. At least it may break the monotony of my life for a little bit, i should try some. I mean hey if its legal, why not
>>
>>68823774
lol the demon laughing was you?
i noticed myself uncontrollably, felt great
>>
I couldn't get any effects. I followed all the guides on how to smoke it properly but I guess I couldn't get the material hot enough with a regular bic lighter or something because I felt nothing.
>>
>>68823494

I have a buddy who did this shit and he's been a freak for years. I'm not even bullshiting.

He thinks this is the "new" reality and wants to go back to a place he can't quite remember.
>>
>>68823849
I was one of the bottle people. They poured you out and threw out the container because we were not fit for consumption.
>>68823733
>>
>>68823733
>>68823849
Sounds like a Japanese commercial.
>>
>>68824167
He is not the only one to have that experience, but most realize it did not actually happen.
>>68823733
>>
>>68818955
Tried it a few times. I think it contributed to my depression because nothing has felt as real as it used to before it.

One thing I noticed is that, for me, doing salvia with someone gives your mind an anchor to reality. Without it, you're left to wander into even stranger parts.
>>
File: 1456016149912.gif (897 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
1456016149912.gif
897 KB, 800x430
If you really wanna smoke something novel, try vaping some 5-MeO-MiPT.
Say 10-20mg.
>>
>>68824259
Probably was... Wachuma is better in all regards.
>>
>>68824311
How does it compare to dmt?
>>
I tried it with friends years ago but I didn't inhale it properly or something because nothing happened.

Honestly, after reading horror stories about it on the Internet I'm glad I didn't and have no intention of trying it in the future.
>>
>>68824263
I know I've done it too. But I'm just saying no one should take this stuff lightly. This guy would drop shrooms and LSD and never gave a shit.

But salvia fucked him up somethin fierce.
>>
>>68824404
Completely different animal.
Much more interesting and useful IMO as well.
DMT trips have so little utility.

Also, try dropping 4-HO-MET some time if you want a level-headed but colorful trip.
>>
>>68818955

I tried doing salvia a year ago, i bought it from a convenience store, it said 60x on the label, i figured i would get their strongest shit since it was a convenience store, went home and tried to smoke it out of a pipe, felt weird for 5 seconds then normal again. Shit was bunk.
>>
>>68824499
Yeah it is not a 'beginner psychedelic' in any regard. The dissociation makes it impossible to talk someone down from a nightmare trip.
>>
had my most vivid trip ever on that. it was like a lucid dream

>take hit
>suddenly I'm at some old fashion subway station
>the kind with old tiles on the wall
>i've never been on any subway before
>just wander around for a little
>suddenly I'm on the tracks
>a bright light is coming at me
>oh shit its the train

I actually got up to run away, took a few steps and thats when i snapped out of the trip
>>
>>68824587
Gimme some details anon, I'm an old school RC'er from back when 4mmc was legal.
>>
>>68818955
Only done it three times. Ten years ago. First two times, I didn't get much from it. Mild auditory hallucinations, visual shifts, then back to normal. The third time was one fat hit of 80x and I had the most horrific experience I've ever had. I was in world of a repetitive, percussive, rhythmic explosions which came from everywhere and nowhere. From an infinite panoramic horizon, there were advancing pyramids in infinite rows, turning and fluping in syncopation with the explosions. They were irridescent in color and the closer they got, the louder the explosions became, until they came directly upon me. When that happened, I was dragged underneath the"ground". I desperately tried to keep my head above ground because I "knew" as soon as I was submerged, I would die.

The explosions grew louder inside my head and my body was being twisted into different severe geometrical shapes. My limbs were twisted beyond recognition, the explosions in my head became unbearable, and with the terror of the fear of death, the pyramids dragged me under.

I awoke immediately, I grabbed a coffee table and smashed it with my fists, then threw it across the room. The person watching me cowered in a corner for safety. It took a few seconds to realize I was back, that what I'd experienced didn't really happen. There were tears in my eyes and drool on my lips from going savage.

I never knew that I was capable of pure insanity until that experience. It was horrifying and enlightening. Enlightening in the way it taught me that there is a beast lurking just beneath a very thin layer of self-awareness of every person. A beast capable of extreme violence and unbridled rage, and depending on the trigger that could send a person into that psychological abyss, everyone you know is just a shade away from complete insanity.
>>
File: bio.png (99 KB, 394x411) Image search: [Google]
bio.png
99 KB, 394x411
>empty cigarettes and replace tobacco with salvia
>go into city
>handout cigarettes to hobos
>watch from a safe distance
>>
>>68823494
Some trips from 2004

>first time smoking salvia
>sitter has us in the dark
>take a huge bong rip of the stuff
>suddenly I am at a country club
>I am the bar at the country club
>look down
>realize that I'm actually the couch
>feel weird because people are sitting on me
>see part of my legs coming from the couch
>tried to stand up for 10 minutes
>finally freed myself from the couch

>party at my apartment
>decide to smoke some salvia
>first inhale from the bong and i can feel the drug rushing through my veins
>feels like the spirit of an old woman
>i am on a ship
>before me are 3 women
>spirits of salvia, cannabis, and something else
>salvia is an old woman, cruel but just
>cannabis looks like mother earth
>can't remember the other
>another ship is approaching us
>spirit of salvia tells us that it is captain jack (daniels) and captain jim (beam)
>first mate on that ship is jose
>we battle on the high seas
>ship of alcohol spirits flees
>salvia spirit tells me not to use her
>came back to reality

The last time I smoked

>been smoking 5-7 times daily for a few weeks
>having a party at my apartment
>friends are on a couch with me
>smoke
>I see a Ferris wheel type thing but like a film reel sticking out of my own head
>has all of my memories on it
>goes through all of them fast until it lands on a memory of my apartment
>enter the memory
>this is the last memory on the reel
>i feel at peace because i know the universe is about to collapse into my head via the wheel thing
>look down
>see that nobody sitting on the couch have their feel lined up properly
>universe slowly starts to collapse
>everything is going on the reel into my head
>the couch and my friends are beginning to go into my head
>feet werent lined up
>see my own brains splatter on the wall
>screamed and came to at this point
>>
>>68824587
lmao you're such a degenerate
>>
>>68824801
That wouldnt work, salvinorin A (the active compound) vaporizes at a higher temperature than a tobacco ember burns. All the good stuff would be in the ash.
>>
>>68818955
Fat rip, suddenly I think im waking up from a 20 year movie or game like that Rick and Morty episode. World is flipping sideways a million times a second
>Insane, would probably do again
>>
>>68824587

Where the fuck do you get this kind of shit?
>>
>>68824977
plebbit are see soar says
>>
>>68818955
Drugs, degenerate
>>
>>68825165
Abstaining from altering your consciousness is the true degeneracy.
>>
>>68818955
>we are degenerate junkies who cant deal with reality

the thread. Hope the FBI goes full Waco on you.
>>
File: 1436293044040.jpg (2 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1436293044040.jpg
2 MB, 1500x1500
>>68824735
What do you wanna know?
There's countless details to give mang.

>>68824864
Goddamn right. Don't forget it, fool.

>>68824977
Here and there.
Try here foist-
http://theindoleshop.com/

Have BTC will travel.
>>
>>68825165
>current year
>not participating in deep rooted cultural and spiritual traditions

who are you calling degenerate?
>>
>>68823929

I always tried to make it sound worse than I think it is. I'm an enabler, not a poisoner, thank you very much.
>>
>>68825165
/pol/tards, close-minded as it gets. Kinda pity, but why should I give a fuck.
>>
>>68825405
Definitely not worth their resources since most of us don't look anything out of the norm. You need to arrest junkies to fuel the drug war. Nice try tho.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_v26zC-1eCo

Why has no one posted this yet its one of the funniest salvia trips I've seen.
>>
File: 300px-tin_foil_hat_2.jpg (18 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
300px-tin_foil_hat_2.jpg
18 KB, 300x225
Man a lot of people can't comprehend being this intoxicated by a drug. It's not like being on a rollercoaster watching shit happen, it's like being the roller coaster and not knowing what the fuck a rollercoaster is or what in the shit fuck is going on.
>>
>>68825601
Best description ever.
>>
>>68822490
>tfw living in florida
Feels bad man
>>
>>68818955
The "trip" may last that long, but you aren't "normal" that quickly. I found it extremely mind-bending without any hint of euphoria induced. I'm rather neutral on it. Weak-minded fools suffer though
>>
>>68825447

5-MeO-MiPT
Does it last longer? Is the pace slower? Does it lean towards psychedelic or visionary? Does the body buzz lean toward vibrations or waves?
>>
File: 1439467175917.jpg (293 KB, 789x1000) Image search: [Google]
1439467175917.jpg
293 KB, 789x1000
>>68825601
That's what makes Salvia so cool though.
It has zero recreational value. It's there only for people who are-
1. Dumb as bricks and don't research what they're getting into beforehand
2. Seeking to become batshit insane for a half hour

I was #2. I wanted terror. Strangely, it let me down there and I only got extreme weirdness.
I DID manage to find terror with datura however. WEW indeed.
>>
>smoke salvia
>"I don't feel anything"
>vision begins to vibrate
>get flung backwards at a million miles an hour into the couch
>fabric of couch becomes my reality
>entire world is like pages in a book that flip over each other in a limitless black void
>watch the pages flip
>pages bleed out and becomes all I see
>geometric patterns clashing with each other
>chrome metal from my phone is in my hand
>whole arm is chrome and dripping
>realize there's people around me
>try to articulate what I'm feeling but I can't speak a language
>realize I'm in my friend's living room
>tv is on, and Will Ferrell is describing EXACTLY what I felt and saw
>desperately gesture towards the tv
>try my best to explain Will Ferrell is speaking for me
>realize I'm not using words properly
>slowly begin to use words properly like a retard learning how to speak
>spend next hour feeling soaking wet

It was....weird. And I probably wouldn't do it again.
>>
>>68825457
Good man, great to hear. Too many people think it's a cool 'prank.' Informed consent is on them.
>>
File: forest.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
forest.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
>>68818955
Uh, it's fucking terrifying, would not recommend.

>When I exhaled the sound of a steam engine was heard.
>I felt my soul forcibly descend from my body and taken down to Salvia land.
>Was dragged down a long royal hallway where all the ornaments and decorations were actually little humanoids pretending to be those things
>When I screamed out in terror they shushed me
>I saw monsters I instantly recognized from childhood night terrors
>I saw a god-like figure turning the pages of my life

I only snapped out off it when I started drooling and realized I wasn't actually in this alternate dimension, I was still in my body.

1/10 would not recommend.
>>
>>68825601
This guy has done the drugs. Listen to what he says.
>>
RRREEEE HOW DO I OBTAIN THIS
>>
File: 1394935416316.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1394935416316.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>68825929
>Does it last longer?
Yes
>Is the pace slower?
Yes
>Does it lean towards psychedelic or visionary? Does the body buzz lean toward vibrations or waves?
Psych and vibes respectively. It was very stimulating, and erotic as hell.
Some folks have a nasty body load with it, so it can be hit or miss. It's a stellar hit with me usually.
>>
File: DiscoveryDog.jpg (270 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DiscoveryDog.jpg
270 KB, 1920x1080
>>68825823
>Buy seeds.
>Grow it.
>Extract Salvinorin A with a quick cold Isopropyl wash.
>Salvinorin A resides in structures on the surface of the leaves, much like THC in cannabis, so maceration is unnecessary and would contribute to contamination of the extract.
>Use airway protection while handling the extract, it is ridiculously potent.
>Do not end up on the news.
>>
>>68826004
There are no words for this level of weirdness.
>>
>>68826327
>Bulgaria
You can probably still order it online. It only recently became illegal in 1st world places
>>
>>68826327
Look online. In Canada they sold it openly in every non-chain convenience store in the country until the gubbermint said no mas.
>>
Tried the extract 3 times. Passed out every time for about 15mins(whenever I took slightly less on different attempts I only felt the pull) and woke up with with extreme depersonaliazation and almost amnesty for 5 mins (not knowing who I am and where I am).

The trip I vaguely remember was always the same

>somewhere in the skies
>a huge wheel (think wheel of fortune) is spinning in the sky
>every segment rushes by me with each one of them feeling very familiar
>always see myself in the way I look in one specific picture
>the wheel slows down. When it stops, I wake up, holding on to my bed because I always feel like something is pulling me with intense force
>>
>>68826327
>>68826557
>>
>>68826814
>>68826702

>One visitor tells us that Salvia divinorum was outlawed in Bulgaria in November 2011 and prosecutions have occurred. (thanks b) (last updated May 22, 2013)

Rest in rip
>>
>>68826829
>>68825823
Sorry, I just remembered i'm pretty sure it does not produce viable seeds. There are sources for cuttings though.
>>
>>68826557
Salvia is really fuckin hard to grow. I know a guy who tried it.

It's a rainforest plant so you need a really humid environment, which is difficult to maintain. He had this whole set up of plastic wrap and wire to keep it humid but it ended up dying before it got big enough to harvest anyway.
>>
>>68818955
Here its called Mexican tripping weed.

It wasnt very effective for me a few years back. Didnt trip just felt nauseous for a few minutes then came around but was left with a headache for the rest of the night.

A friend of mine had it next and had a bad reaction including a seizure so we gave up on it and i havnt tried it again since.
>>
>>68826377
Interesting... Thank you for your time.
>>
File: 1438717230006.jpg (69 KB, 605x918) Image search: [Google]
1438717230006.jpg
69 KB, 605x918
>>68826668
"Interesting" works for me.
Then again, I found the crash from strong stims an interesting, albeit uncomfortable experience.
>>
>>68826829
"The wheel in the sky keeps on turning"
>>
>>68827032
You can get small greenhouses (1.5'x2'x4') at gardening stores that are perfect for such plants. A challenge yes, but not impossible.
>>
>>68818955
I really really want to try something that make me hallucinate. I have read up a bit and unless you already have inactive schizophrenia or paranoia or some shit, it is harmless. Is this true?

I have also read that if you take too much of it, you lose the effect (so you need to take breaks) and there is no physical addiction. Is this true?
>>
>>68827032
I fail with most plants my first try too, but I grow a lot of plants that would never survive in my climate.
>>
File: are your jimmies ready.png (204 KB, 463x293) Image search: [Google]
are your jimmies ready.png
204 KB, 463x293
>>68827150
I want mephedrone back, even black market.
It kicks cocaine and MDMA right in the balls, so I don't know why it isn't more popular.

3-MMC just can't cut it. Hell not even vaped a-PHP or methamphetamine can.

Speaking of a-PHP, I have a few grams on the way. Can't wait!
>>
>>68825405
u mad cuz Ali Baba fingered ur nanny
>>
>>68826557

Thats also an alternative, although I don't know how I could obtain the seeds on the other side of the world without playing Russian roulette with the border police.
>>
>>68827099
You have to hold the flame on it throughout inhaling. It vaporizes at a higher temp than the leaves burn. Some people are just non responders.
>>
>>68827231
Luckily I have never used stims for more than 12hrs at a time. I had a real rough week after a night of bk-MDMA mixed with 4mmc though. Positive thoughts just didn't exist.
>>
>>68818955
trip lasts about 5 minutes max and has btfo intensity.

was very impressed with it the few times i tried 50x extract. be careful and do not underestimate this stuff
>>
>>68827490
It is allegedly not too hard to synth. There is a thread on it on the hive which has many backups accross the web. I think erowid has a backup.
>>
>>68825447

Is ordering from this website going to get you in a van?
>>
File: 1455161119189.jpg (79 KB, 468x396) Image search: [Google]
1455161119189.jpg
79 KB, 468x396
>>68827490
Funny thing is I tried all the 'hard' stims after meph. Even after crack my first response was "Ain't got shit on meph" hahah. Most of my friends haven't tried it and think its hyperbole.
>>
>>68827546

Nvm apparently it's legal and plant vendors sell it all the time. Hype is real.
>>
>>68827546
Around here they just send a 'love letter' that you aren't getting that unless you have a good explanation. For personal quantities anyway.
>>
>>68826829
>Germany
> I woke up with amnesty

Well ... Germany. All about amnesty. So, not all that surprising.
>>
>>68828062
probably not, just don't sign for anything. There is a lot of info around the web on etiquette for such things. i would look into darknet market(dnm) etiquette (or whatever the hip kids call it) guides.
>>
File: 1443278344391.jpg (259 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1443278344391.jpg
259 KB, 800x800
>>68828133
4-MMC is the most recreational shit I've ever used. EVER.
Nothing tops it. And it's actually less morish with me than other things like amphetamine or pyrovalerones. I can stop using it pretty easily, and hang up my boots for a day.

I really miss that stuff. It got caught up with MDPV in that stupid ban. Fucking DEA cunts.

>>68828062
Not likely. The government has to prove your intent to consume to get a conviction, and they'll only care if you're buying many grams in a go, or whole sheets of lysergamides.

If you don't look like a dealer stocking, up, you're not getting into trouble.
>>
>>68828216
Do not underestimate your new found power. Make sure it is Salvia divinorum. Other Salvias don't have the good stuff.
>>
>>68826829
>a huge wheel (think wheel of fortune) is spinning in the sky

>This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like topaz, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel.

wow this lucky cunt gets visited by angels and doesn't even get it
>>
>>68828612
>>68828695

I've ordered other sorts of "research chemicals" without any issues at all. Even with a credit card.

Its not like that, is it?
>>
>>68828433
I meant amnesia obviously.
That's the reason I never tried it again, even though I want to analyse the trip, that feeling is just too scary.
>>
>>68828698

I shall be cautious. This will be my first hallucigen (if I even get to do it)
>>
It's illegal in my state :(
>>
>>68827410
take something more "normal" like LSD

if you want to hallucinate like crazy, take DMT.
>>
File: SaintPeter.jpg (204 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
SaintPeter.jpg
204 KB, 1024x768
>>68828695
Yeah it's unfortunate, but I hear it is still available on darknet markets. I'm just not willing to jump through all those hoops since the cacti grow on their own ;)

Nobody asked, but T. bridgesii is the one you want.
>>
>>68826668
Edgy
>>
>>68829112
Dude, Salvia is not a good first hallucinogen. I would recommend almost anything else. T. bridgesii (cactus) should be just as easy if not easier to get. You are in europe, most countries in europe allow peyote for 'ornamental' purposes. Peyote and t.bridgesii have the same active for the most part.
>>
1st trip
>Sitting on mattress on ground.
>rip bong,world starts shaking.
>rip again,music beat turns into cartoon sounding "BOING BOING BOING" noises. Pink anthropomorphic cartoon rabbit comes hopping by my field of vision on a pogo stick. Proceed to laugh my ass off for 15 minutes while feeling like an infant dangling my legs off of an impossibly tall table.

2nd trip
>In park at night, temp is at 55 degrees or so, sitting on creek bank.
>rip bong, feel mellow, watch brush and plants in the creek form the silhouette of a coyote. Feel inexplicably warm, get the thought that this is an ancestor presence I am seeing.
>rip again, look up at tree branches. Bad idea, they are claws reaching down to grab me. Make myself calm down, its just the salvia, the trees can't hurt you. Branches begin spiraling into the sky.

3rd trip
>Sitting on cement basketball court.
>rip bong, lie on side. Arm melts into the cement, I become one with the concrete. I am looking down on myself, and have become a mountain. Trees are growing on me, clouds around me, little dwarf people walking around on me.
>rip again, lie down looking up into the trees. Leaves and branches start forming the silhouettes of old cartoon characters like rugrats characters and looney tunes.

Salvia was made illegal the next year, and I still miss it.
>>
>>68826829
>and woke up with with extreme depersonaliazation

this shit is why i wont touch psychedelics
>>
>>68829583

Will do further research.
>>
File: T0YtldA.jpg (982 KB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
T0YtldA.jpg
982 KB, 5312x2988
>>68828905
They don't take CC, but otherwise it is just like that.
Your state might ban the stuff though, like Florida here bans 5-MeO-MiPT.
Florida banned tyramine too. Florida can GTFO. I'll use whatever the hell I want. Only I have authority over this body. Not some soccer mom congresswomen or Pam Bondi. That cunt.

>>68829295
DNM meph is reportedly very sketchy, so I wouldn't touch it.
>>
File: index[1].png (497 KB, 881x905) Image search: [Google]
index[1].png
497 KB, 881x905
>drug use
>>
>>68829268
Like start with LSD and get used to it, then move up?

Like, I enjoy having nightmares, I dunno why. Feels good when I wake up - so I am not afraid of having a bad trip. But are you not supposed to take it with friends the first times? All of my friends are spooked by the thought of taking LSD etc.
>>
Smoking Salvia in the woods gives you very, very clear vision. You feel like an eagle. Zooming in on images is very easy and strange. You can also spot small creatures. I spotted a tick from 10 feet away, went over and picked it up with a stick when people didn't believe me.

For about 10 days after using I have significant depersonalization / derealization during periods of stress, especially in public. It is disturbing when the cashier turns into a 100ft tall 2D cut out and you look down at the floor and you're looking down a tunnel to a 100ft drop and nothing feels like anything

So I don't do Salvia anymore
>>
Would not recommend. It's like a bad dream, only more confusing. It's kind of like a roller coaster in that there's a loss of control, which you might find entertaining but I didn't.

Not at all like LSD or mushrooms. No sense of magic or religious intensity, just confusion. Others might disagree.
>>
>>68826829

I always see the wheel. My interpretation was a giant web of stars and beyond 3-dimensional shapes interlocking, on a scale that was not fathomable
>>
>>68829830
Good. If you want to get into psychedelics, research is very important. Learn how to do things and why the steps matter, what is safe and what is dangerous, what to expect and what to do if a friend is having a hard time.

>erowid.org
>tripsit.me
>>
>>68829876
>cringeposting
>>
>>68828721
The wheels didn't have any eyes on them though. Instead I could feel myself living in each segement of the wheel. Always had this feeling of familiarity to the segments but could never quite grasp what it was.

I now remember hearing angelic singing (oooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaas) in all three trips.
>>
>>68830065

A small dose in the woods is very different from a bong rip of 50x extract

Do a small hit on the top of a mountain or chew a quid while you hike = more accurate representation of traditional use.

I'm a materialist at heart but there is something sinister about the high level extracts. The plant is not meant to be taken like that.

For god's sake at least turn off the lights and tv and any music that's playing before you do it. Fucking idiots on youtube doing it in the middle of a party make me mad
>>
File: 1449806325848.jpg (66 KB, 640x641) Image search: [Google]
1449806325848.jpg
66 KB, 640x641
>can't even get an unpainted airsoft gun without a license
>can get 1P-LSD and Salvia legally

You missed a spot, nanny state.
>>
>>68830193

Aye I've been visiting erowid and I've been talking with friends. Threads like this also help, but I would never risk something without full knowledge over it.
>>
>>68828905
Just like that but with btc.
>>
>>68829923
Take it with GOOD friends. People you trust, who trust you. Underlying feelings and thoughts can appear prominently in your psyche, almost always grounded in reality. If you are with people you consider friends for the wrong reasons, it may become a big part of your experience. But not always.
>>
File: MieoNF9.jpg (663 KB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
MieoNF9.jpg
663 KB, 1936x2592
>>68829876
It's funny. I often see people here in drug threads saying shit like-
>needing drugs to escape blah blah blah yakkety shmacketty

My thought is, if you can't do drugs without wrecking your life, you're a fucking riffraff subhuman.
Any strong minded man can easily handle his recreational and entheogenic compounds.

Maybe you think it's escaping. Because to you, doing drugs would be an escape.
To me, it's the same shit as playing a videogame or hiking a mountain trail or going fishing. Adventurous recreation.

Hold onto your butts!
>>
>>68830434
>can get 1P-LSD and Salvia legally
Not for much longer in your case...
Your government is set to ban the selling of all psychoactives except the usual suspects.
Funny how they're more butthurt about drugs like mephedrone than the goddamn drunkenness epidemic sweeping your island making everyone into a boozed-out retard.
>>
>>68818955

Everyone always has a very different response to it, when it is discussed.

I don't know anyone who likes it though
>>
File: 1458882371991.jpg (54 KB, 500x425) Image search: [Google]
1458882371991.jpg
54 KB, 500x425
>>68830733
yo senpai where u get ur RCs? im scared to buy from any sites in the US cus ive never known anyone who's bought successfully (or at all)

also ya i agree with u, if u cant handle intense psychs ur basically weak willed as fuck
>>
>>68830395
Sometimes I think there may be some credence to labeling certain entheogens as 'teacher plants' especially shrooms. They humble you into revering them as tools not to be trifled with.
>>
>>68830733
let me get some?
>>
File: peyote seedlings.jpg (979 KB, 3802x2534) Image search: [Google]
peyote seedlings.jpg
979 KB, 3802x2534
>>68831077
>yo senpai where u get ur RCs?
Do some studying-
plebbit.com/r/RCSources/new/
>>
>>68818955
Can it mess your head?
>>
>>68830466
There is a forum somewhere that is a nice little nook filled with information and very knowledgeable individuals.
>>
>>68831289
i mean yeah, I've gone there. my issue is ive never spoken to anyone directly about where they get them, and i'd prefer to just use whatever you use instead of taking a blind risk. i don't have a reddit account so its not like i can ask them
>>
>>68830733
Hahaha "hold onto your butts" says the guy with numerous abortives on hand. They have their place, but some of the best insight comes from the stream of consciousness after the psychedelia stops, unless you use an abortive to quiet your mind.
>>
>>68831289
That pic makes me proud. You should practice grafting with more common cacti and graft one onto a san pedro. It makes them grow A LOT faster and branch a lot. Then you can graft the branches (pups).
>>
File: Fear and Loathing.jpg (426 KB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
Fear and Loathing.jpg
426 KB, 1836x3264
>>68831540
That's not my pic.
I DO have some clonazolam around, but only for calming during a stimulant comedown.

I always ride my rough trips all the way through. Rough trips are as important as good ones. If not more so IMO.

These are just stash pics I collect.
>>
>>68818955
at the time it was still legal, i was the first to do it between me and a friend. i dont remember much but from the perspective of my friend i leaned back and stared at random shit with a confused look on my face and mumbled shit that didnt make sense.

now from my perspective, everything went sky blue, i turned into water and seeped into the wood grain of the steps i was sitting on. 3 shadow people appeared infront of me and observed me. again i dont really remember much but it was a wicked af experience. a few weeks later i tried it again with a different friend at night by a fire. i didnt smoke as much and i didnt really trip but the fire became interesting as fuck.

its stupid its illegal because it only last a few minutes, i blame all those retards that posted their trips on youtube.
>>
>>68831961
Nice.
>>
>>68819646

This! Respect the teacher
>>
File: 5psdtxr.jpg (731 KB, 1583x2159) Image search: [Google]
5psdtxr.jpg
731 KB, 1583x2159
>>68831977
>i blame all those retards that posted their trips on youtube.
That's literally 100% the cause of the legal action against it.

Soccer moms get scared thinking their little brats might go certifiable for a half hour so dogooder faggot politicians and cops get to work doing what they do best.
>>
>>68821476

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
Tried this shit 6 or 7 years ago. Still remember to this day. Shit bugged me out hard. Vision vibrated super intensely, I found myself aware of my body, which wasn't my body but the world around me. Had sitters to verify, hated the music on the upon at the time, and was trying to stop it with thought. Made it skip. I made it fucking skip. An ipod. I made a fucking ipod skip similar to the way you feel when you move a limb. That's the only way I can describe it. 4 witnesses.
>>
>>68832450
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v26zC-1eCo

case and point
>>
File: contradiction-header.jpg (64 KB, 1359x453) Image search: [Google]
contradiction-header.jpg
64 KB, 1359x453
Ever hear of Salvia divionorum?
Or Magic Mint?
>>
Am I the only one scared to do drugs because I get unbearably paranoid on weed......?
>>
>>68832804
try a different strain and not so much of it
>>
>>68832619
Hahaa I think that cat has been out of the bag for about a decade now.

>tfw only 90's kids remember when nobody had heard of dmt.
>>
>>68831961
Have you ever experienced any HPPD from all those trips?
>>
>>68832875
Implying the niggers dealing it have any idea what kind of strain it is.
>>
Faggot roommates dared me to eat a full weed chocolate bar when I had barely ever smoked weed. Had hallucinations for around 3-4 hours and was thoroughly convinced that I was going to die. I was hearing noises and seeing the weirdest shit. I think it was a salvia weed bar. Fuck it
>>
>>68832804
Weed works on different receptors than most other psychedelics (except synthetic cannabinoids(avoid like plague)) therefore you cannot expect the same response. Almost everyone (even seasoned users) are nervous before ingesting psychedelics, because they are so powerful.

If you do partake, make sure you are with truly good friends, take a small to moderate dose (know your god damn dose for fucks sake), and if you do it alone take a small dose. You can always take more, but you can never take less.
>>
>>68833051
If you buy it from a store it takes the guess work out of the equation.
>>
>>68833310
Similar experience with me, was rocking back and forth in an alley in the pouring rain for an hour or so. The sky was red and blue and was even a bit fucked the next day....
>>
>>68833310
Sounds normal for a very large dose of eaten cannabis, even for people with a tolerance. Edible cannabis is considered one of the more 'rough' psychedelic experiences.
>>
File: SxCfGIP.jpg (81 KB, 2350x2349) Image search: [Google]
SxCfGIP.jpg
81 KB, 2350x2349
>>68833045
Yes, though it wasn't severe enough to warrant concern. Went away completely after a few months, and sometimes comes back for a week or so, but even less pronounced than the first time.
I make sure my 5-HT is properly balanced before using anything that affects 5-HT receptors. Eat healthy, exercise.

Worst effects from drugs I ever had was foot-ankle adema from a terrible vasoconstriction issue when using some ethylphenidate with occasional bumps of a-PVP, about 2 years ago. That was scary. I immediately ceased, took some l-arg, put my feet up on a very soft rest, and let time do its thing. I then detoxed from all psychoactives for two months and only dove back in slowly and carefully.
Haven't had that issue since, but it's worth noting it can happen.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too goddamn much norep floating around in the blood.
>>
Could you reccomend me how to look for stuff like LSD/DMT? I'd like to try once but i'm afraid of being ripped of, or worse, that instead of drug there will be some untested RC on a blotter. How to identify such small dosages?
>>
>>68833327
Perhaps some day....for now I'll stick to Caffeine thanks
>>
>>68833532
>>68833472
Nothing could have convinced me that I was going to live and my heart was beating at 160 beats a minute. Never again mates
>>
>>68833402
Weed? Store? Where is this?!?
>>
>>68833916
I had never felt fear the way I did before that day. My heart...ugh I didn't even know it could beat that fast.
>>
File: IMG_20160324_235507.jpg (3 MB, 3672x3672) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160324_235507.jpg
3 MB, 3672x3672
Story time.

>be me
>go to Wiccan shop in new hope PA
>score some x10 because it's legal at the time
>fat witch bitch warns is its not a party drug
>whatever you liberal fuck hole
>take it home with friend
>pack a grav bong and spark it
> hit it.. hold ...
>still holding
>exhale
>giggle fest 10k
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>my perception is warping hard
>I try to say something but it's coming out like how raters talk
>I think how I'm going to tell dad I'm retarded now
>then I think that my body is about to fall apart
>whatdo.png
>I know what will save me
>so I stick my thumb in my mouth
>now I'm sober as the day I was born
>wtf
>it's Amy's turn now!
>>
>>68833751
plebbit.com/r/DarkNetMarketsNoobs
Look through the right sidebar as well.

If you want LSD, you're best to go with one of the "legal" lysergamides like 1P-LSD, which in my experience was exactly like LSD1.0.
AL-LAD is even lighter on the mind than 1P or LSD, and 250-300ug of it is a great cherry buster for virgins. It still demands respect however. Always respect all psychoactives.
>>
>>68833919
About half the US has medical cannabis. Somewhere around 3-5 states have legal recreational cannabis. Lots of weed stores in the land of the free AKA the greatest nation on earth.
>>
>>68834042
I feel ya mate, I was fucked for a couple days but I'm good now and can laugh about it but you'd think we'd be able to handle it because our PM is Weedman
>>
>>68833919
They're called cannabis clubs here. They deliver an ounce of 25% indoor for $160 here
>>
>>68833919
Sorry, I didn't notice the leaf at first. Some info.
>The terpene Mercene makes cannabis more sedative/stoney/couch lockey.
>Mangoes have a bunch of mercene.
>You could try eating a couple mangoes before smoking, it might help reduce anxiety.
>>
3 times, first two were the most fucked experiences I've had, and I've done shrooms 4 times and acid 5 times

good overall though... but I just like psychs :)
>>
>>68819045

I thought it was enjoyable but didn't last long

I agree it was intense so if it lasted for long periods of time then I wouldn't enjoy it

For me it wore off pretty quick
>>
>>68834513
I can't wait to move there!
>>
>>68834719
Sounds awesome! Here you have no idea what you get, it's just weed, no info.
>>
i smoked it a lot in the past.

only psychedelic i can use that does not hurt my heart

faaaaar out

made me a more optimistic person and i enjoy dreaming a lot
>>
>>68834825
I have a feeling they like you back ;D
>>
>>68834734
THIS is helpful, thanks I'll definitely keep this in mind.
>>
>>68835137
Just buy some seeds and grow it. It's not like it has an incredibly pungent odor that will permeate your entire neighborhood or anything...

>yes it does.
>>
>>68835186
There are a lot of reports that small doses of salvia are effective against depression.
>>
>>68834526
I never believed in god more than I did that day, PRAYING for it to be over.
I was hoping weedman would have it legal by now so I could actually know what I'm smoking but of course, as the God Emperor would put it ''ALL TALK, NO ACTION'' amirite
>>
This is degeneracy. This is what decadent look like. we are fighting, the left is trying to corrupt /pol/, this make belief that mind altering drugs are all-natural-yo. The stupid argument that since it is from a all natural plant, it can't harm you. Heroine and cocaine all came from plants. Your choice of lifestyle is degenerate, you are the reason why the left is winning.
>>
>>68835557
You're a pretty based badass if you do cocaine. Drug for the rich. Heroin I agree, totally degenerate.
>>
>>68835402
was a really good highlight of my life despite dealing with tranny problems and wanting to sudoku
>>
>>68835406
If you are looking for a low level psychoactive, I suggest giving Kava Kava a try. Get a 30% extract (hippy healthfood stores usually have it) and consume the capsule(s) with something fatty (a spoonfull of coconut oil or buttered toast works) since the actives are fat soluble and will be more readily absorbed in the presence of oily stuff.
>>
>>68835406
goddamn right mate
>>
>>68835683
Drugs are bad. It stops your conscious mind from doing the right thing. This is how the leftist is winning. Thinking that cocaine is a rich man drug. They are all shit. It clouds and Rekt your mind.
>>
>>68835557
All things that exist are natural. They are not supernatural.

>Safety is indicated by the therapeutic index of a substance, which is the ratio of the ED50 (effective dose 50%subjects) to the LD50 (lethal dose in 50% subjects)
>>
Salvia is a weird one. It's got the very typical buzzing / melting sensation through the body like most dissociatives but the intensity of the hallucinations distracts you too much to enjoy that.
>>68835797
Kava kava and kratom are pretty weak if you're buying them. They lose a lot of potency after they're picked off the plant in less than 3 days.
They're similar to khat in that regard.
>>
File: free smiley.gif (261 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
free smiley.gif
261 KB, 400x400
>>68825562
holy fuck they look so retarded
>>
>>68835683
Eh, cocaine is pretty lame, but I'm probably a non responder.
>>
>>68835914
Eat 7g of shrooms faggot. GET REKT.
>>
>>68835914
>>68835557
Singapore is shit, BTW. Complete shit. And I can prove it.
>>
The world was made of tiny fire trucks in a mosaic pattern. 9/10 would recommend
>>
>>68823626
Kinda this. I laughed for a few minutes. My stomach muscles hurt like I did a shirt ton of sit ups the next couple days
>>
>>68835797
What does it feel like?
>>
>>68836047
Extracts hold up pretty well if stored correctly in my experience, and I've never had a problem with kratom being ineffective. I think it comes down to knowing how to store and ingest them, that may be why they have remained in obscurity.
>>
What's the best way to smoke this? I get different opinions each time I ask
>>
>>68835914
If you can do it in moderation it's fine but past that as we see with a lot of people it's totally degenerate.
>>
>>68836047
Kava Kava and Kratom, I disagree. But from what I have read, Khat is too volatile to store.
>>
File: 1457495114941.gif (4 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1457495114941.gif
4 MB, 200x200
>>68818955

It's not legal here anymore, bruv.
>>
>>68836349
Kratom keeps, if I had to guess, about 30% of it's active alkaloids when it's dried. Going off my personal experience, I used to own a tree of it for a few years.
It's definitely active when it's bought dried or just not fresh, it's just very weak compared to something taken right off the plant.
>>
>>68836387
In a bong with ice cubes in it.
And use a torch lighter a regular one isn't hot enough.
>>
>>68836095
Means you didn't have enough
>>
>>68836321
Its like a more meditative, less beligerant alcohol buzz. There is more too it, but that is the best description I have.
>>
>>68836546
yes it is wtf?
>>
Tried it once, felt no effects.

Did smoke k2 and that shit fucked me up
>>
>>68836387
Whatever will give you the quickest, biggest hit. Bongs usually work very well.

Hold it in until your vision starts to vibrate or buzz.
>>
>>68836387
When you smoke it make sure to hold the flame to the material. It vaporizes at a higher temp than the leaves burn, so you have to keep adding heat.
>>
>>68836546
>>68836640
Depends on the state you live in.
>>
>>68822513
Use a cigar torch instead of a Bic lighter
>>
>>68836387
The biggest problem people have is they don't hold the smoke in long enough.
It's like N-N-DMT, you hold the smoke in as long as you can tolerate. Luckily salvia smoke doesn't hurt the lungs nearly as much as DMT so it's easier to hold it in.
If at the end of holding it in you're still not incapacitated, take another hit and repeat.
>>
>>68836653
see
>>68836765
the active in K2 are dangerous full cannabinoid receptor agonists. Cannabis derived cannabinoids are all partial agonists. This is likely the main reason synthetic cannabinoids are so much more potent and dangerous than cannabis derived cannabinoids(thc, cbd, cbg,cbn)
>>
When I did it as a teen I became the alphabet.
>>
File: 1443700267865s.jpg (3 KB, 125x118) Image search: [Google]
1443700267865s.jpg
3 KB, 125x118
>>68818955
This was my salvia experience.
>16, live in separate building in back yard previous owner used hot tub business.
>did tons of research, how to get the best hit, what to expect, ect.
>Allice Cooper record playing on giant old stereo
>take first bong rip, hold it, exhale
>immediately start laughing.
music is now totally different crazy sounding. i cant describe it other that it was like entrance music, or like a theme song to a cartoon. it gave the feeling of somethings starting.
>take second hit, hold, exhale
>song is telling me im going to salvia land. bu the lirics did not, the song just vividly felt like"hurry up we are leaving for salvia land"
>want to make it to salvia land
>load tiny bit more take 3rd rip,exhale
>BOOM outside
>song turns into the most frighting thing ive ever heard, fucking Satan sounds
>wicker rug turns to knives in my feet
>think my dads at the door
>think he knows im doing salvia, and is so pissed he just punched my house and walked away
>think im so fucked
>think dad is losing his mind with anger outside my house
>have panic attack think im grounded for life
>sit in squatting position red faced and sweaty holding my head inches from ground
>10 mins go by, Satan music blaring
>calm down, realize dad has not come back, look out window
>huge branch fell on house, dad is not home. its 11am
>he was never home
>drenched with sweat.
>mfw the whole thing
>>
File: 1427152531169.gif (448 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1427152531169.gif
448 KB, 480x480
where can i buy salvia in california?
>>
>>68837693
The internet?
>>
>>68818955

crazy trip
>>
>>68837693
That pic is kind of how it feels. Sorry I don't have a source. Most sites have a list of states/countries they will not ship to.
>>
>>68836624
You can't get anxiety or paranoia on it right?
>>
>>68833713
Are you a chemist? How do you just know what to do with any given substance? And you always refer it in that weird syntax which I assume is their chemical compounds. How did you learn this?
>>
When I smoked it with my friemds I remember feeling like I was about to go on a journey and i was excited about it. I kept telling my friend i had to leave and I kept laughing when he asked if he could come with me
>>
Is there anywhere where I can check what drugs grow where?
The only thing I know is how to find Liberty Caps.
If I wanted to get some salvia where would I even get it? Do they grow in the wild?
>>
>>68838329
Anxiety shouldn't be expected, I would expect it to be less common to have anxiety on Kava than when sober. Everyone is different, but it is a generally sedative effect.
>>
>>68838455
It grows naturally in Mexico tropics
>>
Anybody knows website where can I buy seeds to grown my own? Al Im getting is few websites with a big 'out of stock' message.
>>
Iiterally the only drug I've ever done that scared me. First time I did it in highschool, I ran outside and hid in the shrubs because the presence of my friends was suffocating. Second time I locked myself in the closet because I though the flag above my bed was shaking and it was going to fall and crush me.

It's acute temporary insanity. i cannot understand why salvia is legal and pot isn't.
>>
>>68823437
In a trip those oranges could have been growing in a field
>>
>>68838434
You should educate yourself on a substance you are considering ingesting. Erowid.org is a good start, but it is only a start and often has outdated info. web forums are usually more up to date, but comparative analysis is very helpful in weeding out the inaccurate info.
>>
Worst trip: nothing except the feeling that someone was turning a screw in my brain
Best trip: I could see two worlds, the real one and the one consisting of a black and white striped bathroom where my dad complains about my life choices
Shit sucks
>>
>>68838814
But how did you learn it? Is this years of accumulated experience? Did someone teach you?
>>
Where the fuck do you even buy this shit if it's legal.
>Nothing from walmart
>Not even Swanson's has it
>>
>>68839632
It does seem fucking weird. If it's legal, why aren't there salvia shops everywhere?
I really don't want ordering this stuff. I get a feeling I am going to get massively ripped off.
>>
>>68839478
I am not the anon with the foot/ankle edema, but most drug nerds educate themselves through the web and books. For instance I just learned L-arginine is helpful some cardiovascular side effects of stimulants (need to research more to understand how/why)

there are LOADS of resources for this specific interest on the web.
>>
>>68839632
Welcome to the world of the gray area.
>>
>>68838562
Alright sounds good, perhaps I'll try it sometime.
>>
>>68838059
>>68838293
i just dont wanna buy from a dud site or some shit
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.