[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doublethink in American Society
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: 1446600061196.jpg (81 KB, 720x529) Image search: [Google]
1446600061196.jpg
81 KB, 720x529
>Society: Just get a job! It's so easy! Anyone can do it! If you don't have a job, you're a worthless turd.
>Employer: heheheheh I was almost going to hire you but I see here you got arrested for a misdemeanor 5 years ago tough luck pal

So even though I don't do what I was arrested for anymore and it's been 5 years since I paid my denmbt to society, I should be barred from the job market?
>>
I dont know how, but /pol/ will defend this
>>
People have a right to freedom of association. If they do not want to hire you because of past criminal behaviour (or for literally any other reason) they are perfectly free to do so (or at least would be, in a free society).
>>
>>68814783
Ok so why do people complain about individuals like me who are unemployed if you L I T E R A L L Y want us blackballed from the employment market for one (1) past transgression?

I don't break the law anymore and I haven't in 5 years. Does this mean I should be blacklisted from the workforce?
>>
If you didn't mention it and it popped up in a background check you fucked up.
>>
>>68814918
You aren't blacklisted

You've made choice that makes job hunting incredibly difficult. Deal with it.
>>
>giving your real name
first mistake
>>
File: 1454865727739.png (1 MB, 1050x1050) Image search: [Google]
1454865727739.png
1 MB, 1050x1050
>>68815031
So if the job application asks "have you ever been arrested or charged with a crime" do I just lie and omit it?

>>68815102
Ok, so if all my prospective employers think the same way you do, should I just hop on welfare?

I want to earn a living, but obviously shitbirds like you and Schlomo Shekelberg wouldn't want it that way.
>>
>>68814918
>you L I T E R A L L Y want us blackballed from the employment market for one (1) past transgression?
Did I say I want that? If I owned a business and was considering hiring you, I would certainly take into account the severity of the crime and the amount of time that has passed. As an example, if you were arrested for possession of marijuana ten years ago I wouldn't really care.

That's me though, and I can only control myself. Others should be free to make their own choices as to whom they associate with. If they find any form of past criminality unacceptable then they are free to refuse to hire you.
>>
>>68814296
Misdemeanors don't have to be reported to your employer, bro. I'd ban the box for people with non-violent felonies like intent to sell. Fucking over someone's whole life for that is bullshit.

As for people who commit violent felonies, fuck them. Let them die.
>>
Why the fuck should employers hire a criminal?
>>
>>68815309
So if I can't get hired for even scrubbing toilets because I got arrested 5 years ago for possession of one tenth of a gram of marijuana (true story)

then the state should just euthanize me? Or I should hop on welfare?

Or should I ride a boxcar down to mexico to try and build guns for the cartel?

No really, tell me what my options are
>>
>>68815358
So I should just stay unemployed and/or leech welfare, is what you're saying?

Because that's my only option other than welfare.

I'd totally be down to get euthanized by the state if you had the balls to do it, cuck.

>>68815357
>intent to sell
I literally got arrested for less than one quarter of a gram of marijuana
>>
>>68815278
You know you can lie on applications right?
It means nothing

Anyway if you don't like freedom leave nigger
>>
>>68815512
>other than employment*

Bear in mind, I don't want a handout and I've been trying to find a job so I can earn a fucking living for the past 5 years, but nothin' doin
>>
File: 1432570363417.jpg (90 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1432570363417.jpg
90 KB, 800x820
>>68815566
But I thought lying on job applications was only for illegal immigrants and people who want to get arrested for fraud
>>
>>68814918
That's not getting blackballed.

My father got blackballed by the Democrats after he quit working for the (state) Secretary of State because he was corrupt.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackballing
>>
>>68815443
I wouldn't hire a felon to scrub my toilets

Why would I trust someone who not only broke the law but got caught and got charged with something like my toilets?

>>68815627
You can't be arrested for a job application

The only thing that would happen is that you might get fired if the business runs a background check
>>
OP conviently doesn't mention what the crime was.
>>
>>68815443
I honestly don't know what you should do, but I don't think stealing from tax payers through government welfare is a moral decision.

I strongly disagree with the illegality of marijuana (dudeweedlmao, etc) and would not let that prevent me from hiring you were I in such a position. I'm sorry you've been punished so harshly over an unjust law and suffered so much because of it.

I may be wrong, but your posts seem to suggest that places of business should not be allowed to refuse applicants on the basis of former criminality, and that is the position I'm trying to refute. If I'm wrong about that, then please correct me.

If your intention is to simply persuade people to consider people with past crimes then that is fine and more power to you.
>>
>>68815512
When you are employed, someone is required to trust you. If you cannot be trusted, you should probably consider self-employment.
>>
>>68814296
>So even though I don't do what I was arrested for anymore and it's been 5 years since I paid my denmbt to society, I should be barred from the job market?

We have a massive labor surplus. As great as a person and as hard of a worker as you think you are, there are dozens of other candidates out there who are just as great and hard working who don't have a criminal record. Objectively, why should an employer hire you over them? Because of your feels? Because it isn't fair?

Suck it up, bitch.

Your options are:

1. Start your own business, and hire all the criminals you want.

2. Work for less money than other applicants with no criminal record will.

3. Work a shittier job that no one else wants.

4. Lie on your application and hope you don't get caught, and accept that you will be fired on the spot if you are.

Also:

>>68815278
>"have you ever been arrested or charged with a crime"

No one asks this. They ask if you've been convicted of a crime. Big difference.
>>
>>68815627
>people who want to get arrested for fraud

Do you really think this? No wonder why you're a bum.
>>
>>68815662
Ok but people don't blame your dad for everything wrong with the fabric of american society/economy

Whereas the unemployed and reformed criminals are blamed for literally everything and anything wrong with the economy and society nowadays

>>68815773
Ok so I should stay unemployed or get on welfare since you think I shouldn't be hired?

>>68815791
Read the fucking thread, I got arrested for possession of 0.10g of marijuana

>>68815856
>self-employment

How am I going to get any capital to start my own business if I'm a criminal? I would go the self-employment route but I can't find a job to work so I can save money to start a business.
>>
>>68815827
how is it stealing from the taxpayers? taxpayers willingly pay the tax so now that money legally belongs to the government. you're the lazy nigger who wants free handouts if you don't pay your taxes.
>>
>being a criminal degenerate

you got what you deserved
>>
>>68815947
I said I wouldn't hire you to scrub my toilets

Look into manual labor like construction
They really don't give much of a shit
>>
>>68815947
Typical criminal, any suggestion that you should take some initiative or use your brain and you flip out making hundreds of excuses.

Very few of the possible things you could do for self-employment require "capital"
>>
>>68816044
>taxpayers willingly pay the tax

>willingly

What happens if you don't pay your taxes?
>>
>>68814296
Well don't do crime.

Cry more.
>>
>>68816118
you have the option of going to prison instead.
>>
>>68815827
All I'm saying is that people shouldn't complain about people like me being unemployed if they advocate not hiring people like me in the first place.

I don't break the law and I haven't in 5 years, but apparently because I did one time 5 years ago I don't deserve to earn a living anymore.

>>68815859
>Start your own business
No bank would give me a loan if I have a criminal history. Also see *

>Work for less money than other applicants
>Work a shittier job
I literally got rejected for a job paying $6/hr washing dishes 20h a week. I'd love to work a shittier job for less money than other applicants so I can save money to start a business, but nobody wants to hire me for those shittier jobs!*

>Lie on your application and hope that you don't get caught, (...)
I haven't broken the law in the past 5 years and while I don't claim to be pious, I don't want to lie or cheat my way into a job. Ideally I'd like to work somewhere where I only get fired because I did a shitty job or the business is going under. Being fired because I lied on the job application is about as bad as not being hired at all, in my opinion.
>>
>>68816256
Oh man, come on. If I point a gun at your head and demand your wallet or I'll lock you in my basement for 5 years would you call that a choice since you can choose to be locked in my basement?

Look I've been treating you like an adult so far, but if you're going to do this I'll move on.
>>
>>68816256

You almost rused me.
>>
>>68816071
Then don't complain about unemployment or welfare rates if you don't want people like me who don't break the law anymore to earn a living
>>
>>68816403
it's your fault for not having your own gun to defend yourself with.
>>
>>68814296

Let me guess - you're black, right?

As an employer, I don't dismiss candidates from being potentially hired because of a misdemeanor from some years ago, even a few are acceptable so long as it's not showing that you're a total fuck-up today.

Now, if you're black, that's another story, nobody needs that sort of headache and the "your record prevents you from being eligible" is a fine excuse to simply push the trash out the door quickly.

I've hired people who have had a DUI in their past (at least 5 years prior to applying, minimum), those with small claims suits, those who have been arrested for weed possession, etc. BUT, once you have anything to do with theft, being a professional whistleblower (like the guy who applied here who boasted during the interview how he'd called OSHA on his past 2 employers for shit that was far from being warranted) or filing false suits, you're fucking TOAST, and that'll be following you around for years.

But, if you're black, just go apply at Taco Bell, McDonald's, Wal-Mart or one of those places that will hire you, because white folks know that black employees ALWAYS mean threats of discrimination suits, and we're not having any of that shit.
>>
>>68816403
Whoops, I mistook you for the OP. My mistake.

>>68816401
>All I'm saying is that people shouldn't complain about people like me being unemployed if they advocate not hiring people like me in the first place.
Alright, that's fine. I don't know how widespread this is, though. I mean, how many of the unemployed are in that situation due to some minor transgression like yours?
>>
>>68816108
1.) I haven't broken the law for 5 years, I'm not 'criminal' anymore.
2.) It's not "making excuses", it's being pragmatic.

I sure would love to hear how I can be "self-employed" with my own business for $42 and without needing licensing/permits or accreditation.

I thought about selling my own beef jerky but apparently I need a food license and a business license for that

>>68816077
They do. I live on the border, so they can hire a mexican to do it for $3/hr instead of hiring me to do it for $5/hr.
>>
>>68814296
Your actions carry consequences. No one owes you anything.
>>
>>68816179
But I haven't for 5 years.

So because I committed one (1) crime 5 years ago, I should remain unemployable for the rest of my life?

I would assume your average /pol/ack would want me to earn my own living.
>>
>>68816533
>tl;dr: I wouldn't hire you because you're not white

I'm not black, so I don't know why I replied to this post

The common theme I seem to be getting here is the average /pol/ack doesn't want someone who's committed one (1) crime and then reformed to be employed and earning a living
>>
>>68816605
>retarded criminal sitting here making fucking excuses desperately when he could be out making money this very instant
I have no pity for you
>>
>>68816662
I didn't say anyone owes me anything.

I'd like to be euthanized by the state if all you cuckolds keep saying I shouldn't be allowed to earn a living though
>>
>>68816605
I was homeless for 6 months once. While I don't have a criminal record, I did end up making ends meet by running a craigslist computer repair gig. It worked well. Took almost no money too, and people came to me.

You have no inventiveness and you committed crimes, there's your problem right there.
>>
>>68816914
>Lazy little shit trying to take the easy way out again
>>
>>68816914
No one's not allowing you to do for yourself what you will. They're just not giving you something you're not owed - employment.
>>
>>68816859
>>68817013
>being pragmatic
>making excuses/being lazy
Choose one (1).

I have $42 to my name, and my county requires somewhere along the neighborhood of $500 for licensing and permits to sell food products within city limits.

I can't get a loan from a bank because of my record.

I can't get a job because of my record.

How is this "making excuses" again? None of my family would give me a "small loan" because they're all broke.

>>68816969
I'm not white, I'm not intelligent enough to repair computers or learn how to do that, or even "be inventive".

It seems doublethink is prevalent even here on /pol/; why would you assume a shitskin criminal is capable of being "inventive"?
>>
>>68817139
Take $5 of those dollars to the dollar store and buy windex, paper towels and a squeegie then go around offering to wash people's windows.

That blatantly obvious idea is the first and last handout you're getting from me you lazy stupid piece of shit. Get the fuck off the internet you don't deserve to be here.
>>
File: 1434963400143.jpg (282 KB, 1691x1597) Image search: [Google]
1434963400143.jpg
282 KB, 1691x1597
>>68817070
I'm not intelligent (white) enough to "do for myself what I will", and I need a job to survive.

So basically like the kanker said in the other thread, I should just keep being a criminal and start robbing people?
>>
>>68814296
1) you can have your records expunged after a certain period of time
2) I'm pretty sure you only need to disclose felonies, although I'm not exactly sure because I'm not a fucking criminal
3) businesses have the right to hire whoever they want. Personally I'd choose someone with no criminal background whatsoever over one with a criminal background. Most people would too. Past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior.
>>
>>68817139
Start your own business then (and see if would want to hire criminals yourself down the road).
>>
>>68817257
I literally live within breathing distance from the mexican border

illegal wetbacks do that every fucking day at rush hour
>>
>>68817348
Sounds like they are both smarter and more industrious than you are.
>>
>>68816401
>No bank would give me a loan if I have a criminal history. Also see *

Protip: No bank is going to loan you money to start a business even if you don't have a criminal record if you have zero collateral. Most small businesses aren't started with loans from the bank, but from loans from family/friends, or selling off/mortgaging assets you already have.

>but nobody wants to hire me for those shittier jobs!

You sound like a bitch who is just using your arrest as an excuse. I bet, all things being equal, you still wouldn't get hired even if you had a clean record. It's just easier for an employer to say 'we aren't hiring you because of your criminal record' than it is to say 'we aren't hiring you because you're a whiny ass faggot pussy'

> I don't want to lie or cheat my way into a job.

Suck it up, bitch. If you want to save money to start a business, what do you care? This mcjob is just a stepping stone to something better.

I think you're just a pussy who wants to spend the next five years NEETing it up and blaming it on everyone else being unfair to you.

Just put 'No' on that question, and if it comes up, say. "Oh, I completely forgot about that time I was busted for having a tenth of a gram of weed all those years ago! Can you believe they bothered with that? Man, I was such an idiot as a kid! I wish I could go back in time and kick my own ass."

But you won't do this. You'll just come on here and make the same thread next week, and piss and moan about how life isn't fair.
>>
>>68817451
But they're not as white as you so how is that true?

Are you a liberal SJW who thinks nonwhites can be "smart and industrious" or what? Because I sure as hell can't

>>68817343
No capital
Nobody would give me capital
>>
>>68817279
You can literally go live innawoods, or offer to do housework for people, or a literally infinite number of other things. You don't need a formal job - there's a vibrant underground economy and you can create opportunities for yourself with almost no skills.
>>
>>68817507
I never said "life isn't fair".

Also, your entire logic towards the end of your post boils down to

>hehehehheh I was almost going to give you a job but you're a whiny faggot ass pussy hahahahaha tough luck pal
>>
>>68817531
>help help nobody will provide for me and I don't want to provide for myself someone help me
Sounds like you went to community college.
>>
>>68816108
>Very few of the possible things you could do for self-employment require "capital"
Go on
>>
File: 1452744363304.png (292 KB, 561x552) Image search: [Google]
1452744363304.png
292 KB, 561x552
>>68817691
Except I specifically said I don't want a handout or "someone to provide for me"?

I explicitly said I want to earn a living, cucktard.
>>
I've been to career centers three seperate times and was hooked up with a job on all three occasions. Always along with the scum of society, druggies and felons. If I can do it, and those guys can do it, I don't see why anyone else can't.
>>
>>68817746
I did. Feel free to read the thread, maybe you can benefit from the handout I gave the ludicrously stupid OP.
>>
>>68817746
He'd rather keep wagging his big 'ol e-peen around and make strawman arguments instead of any coherent points
>>
>>68817785
>>68817846
>help help I'm less worthwhile than most people but I feel like I should be treated as if I weren't
>>
>>68817828
Also, I see posts on /pol/ where hwhite $350k/yr STEM business owners say they brandish their CCW at "scummy losers" who squeegee their windows in traffic

I know you want me to get shot and killed or euthanized for being unemployed but please be less overt

>>68817913
I never said that either.

Why do you have an affinity for strawman arguments?
>>
>>68817507
your solution to the problem is not a valid one. any employer with half a fucking brain would see you out the door once finding out you clearly lied about your criminal record. No one forgets haahaha that one i time i went to jail and had to go to court and pay the court a fine hahaha oh yeah that one time.
>>
>>68816847

Well, blackness is the fastest way to be disqualified, and I assumed that might be it.

What are you applying for that a weed charge is disqualifying? That's odd that it'd follow you around that long, wouldn't affect you working in my warehouse, so I'm guessing it's more related to WHERE you're applying than anything else.

If you're shooting too high for your skillset, that could also be why they're using it as an excuse for not hiring. Need more info on where you're located/what jobs you're looking for in order to figure this one out.
>>
>>68817997
>help help I am literally worth less than other people why will nobody give me money for nothing
>>
>>68817691
Real question: do anyone but illegals pull themselves up by the bootstraps?
>>
>>68816401
just reading your posts, I see see you have a completely external locus of control.

Nothing is your fault. It's the system's fault. The fact that you committed a crime in the past is completely inconsequential and you are not to blame for your own situation.

You fucked up. People that commit crime fucked up. Yes, they have it hard in life now. Gee, maybe you and the rest of the scum out there shouldn't have committed fucking crime.

It's the equivalent of me spending all my money on hookers and blow, acquiring HIV from the hookers and cardiomyopathy from the blow, going out to receive healthcare, and then complaining that the system is fucking you over because you're now broke.

Bottom line: your actions have consequences.
>>
>>68818066
see
>>68815571
>Bear in mind, I don't want a handout and I've been trying to find a job so I can earn a fucking living for the past 5 years
>>
>>68818092
Real answer: Yes
>>
>>68818097
I never said it's not my fault or that I didn't fuck up. I admit I committed a crime, and I admit I fucked up, that's why I don't lie about it on job applications. That's why everyone ITT is telling me to lie on job applications.

You're being awfully presumptuous.
>>
>>68818154
>help help I am literally worth less than other people why will nobody give me money for a tiny amount of labor that I approve of
>>
>>68814296
Sucks, don't commit a crime next time. Sorry employers don't want to hire people with a criminal record
>>
>>68818258
Except I didn't say that either.

You argue like a tumblrina.
>>
>>68818356
>>help help I am literally worth less than other people why will nobody give me money for whining on 4chan
>>
>>68818154
Tonnes of decent people can't get jobs so why the fuck should anyone hire you over them? Even if it were the case that you're the victim of systematic injustice (you aren't) nobody owes you a job. From reading your posts I think there might be plenty of other reasons not to hire you.
>>
>>68818244
I'm not being presumptuous. I can see it from your posts. You're just bitching and moaning that you got the shaft because of your past behavior.

The correct solution was to not have fucked up in the first place. Hindsight is 20/20. If you had fireable neurons, you wouldn't have gimped yourself 5 years ago.
>>
File: 1436098925249.jpg (161 KB, 2018x1135) Image search: [Google]
1436098925249.jpg
161 KB, 2018x1135
>>68818423
>implying people won't give me money for shilling on 4chan (for whining on 4chan)

I'm dumb but I'm not that dumb

>>68818445
I never said I'm "the victim of systematic injustice".

So if I'm dumb/a whiner/a pussy and don't deserve to be employed by this merit, don't complain about people like me being unemployed leeches on society I guess
>>
File: 1444371415502.jpg (170 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1444371415502.jpg
170 KB, 1920x1080
>>68818599
>The correct solution was to not have fucked up in the first place.

Suicide time, then?
>>
>>68817828
If doing odd jobs people don't need is supposed to be economically better than welfare we wouldn't have welfare but it gets him out and about. Maybe he can retire off that. But at least if the guy gets lucky enough he'll still have a work ethic if eventually he does find a real job.
>>
>>68818607
Existing =/= leeching. You can be a non-productive person and prima facie that's fine - you're not necessarily hurting anyone. The issue is when the state steals people's money to give it to you. You're not really to blame for that unless you advocate for it, and even then it's still government thugs who are the prime culprits.
>>
>>68818607
>>68818681
>help nobody will give me whatever it is that I feel entitled to better take the easy way out of life just like I took the easy way out of living by using drugs and never trying hard at anything
>>
File: 1454053388588.jpg (226 KB, 1438x1415) Image search: [Google]
1454053388588.jpg
226 KB, 1438x1415
>>68818852
I'm starting to think I might as well leech other people's money if those same people advocate me being barred from employment

Example 1: >>68818885
>>
>>68818607
>So if I'm dumb/a whiner/a pussy and don't deserve to be employed by this merit, don't complain about people like me being unemployed leeches on society I guess

This is the attitude I take issue with. You try to absolve yourself of agency. "ohh it can't be helped!".

I can say you don't deserve to be employed and I can complain that you're an unemployed leech. You chose to get into your situation. The whole idea is that the system discourages people from committing crime, but you did it anyway.

>>68818681
You'd be doing society a favor, yes. Either that or make something of yourself. But I seriously doubt you have what it takes because you lack agency.
>>
just find a job you fucking loser

>hurr dey wont hire me cuz my record

you aren't looking hard enough obviously and neither are you researching hard enough. fucking think /pol/ who hates degenerate leeches is going to give a shit about another welfare mouth?

http://www.monster.com/career-advice/article/job-hunting-with-criminal-record

https://exoffenders.net/employment-jobs-for-felons/
>>
>>68818973
>guys you think I'm a stupid lazy piece of shit so I might as well just be one it's your fault now I wasn't actually a stupid lazy piece of shit all along
Confirmed SJW.
>>
>>68818983
I'm not absolving myself of agency. That's you implying that. I know I fucked up by breaking the law and I know that's what's hindering my opportunities at employment.

Being pragmatic/being determinist (I thought this was /pol/?) isn't saying "oh it can't be helped".

>>68819098
Actually I got my first job when I was 13 and was working all the way until I was 21 but keep on meme'in
>>
>>68819009
He's not even a felon. He only has a misdemeanor.

He's probably just a lazy fuck who just uses some tactical nihilism and his past history as an excuse not to do anything with his life. "It's not muh fault! It's because I stole those jordans!"
>>
>>68814296
Literally crying about needing certain employers to hold your set of views, whilst not being an employer.

can you into job?
>>
>>68818973
Because other people are mean to you doesn't mean you should do something that's outright immoral.

Returning evil with evil is the philosophy of really bad people who live really awful lives, and they live those lives very often as a direct consequence *of* that philosophy.
>>
>>68819209
>guys I used to be super cool and do all this work all the time and boy was I responsible then one day my life got flipped turned upside down and I decided to be a fucking loser
>>
Maybe you shouldn't have broken a law in the first place you faggot.
>>
>>68814296
Fucking shit myself laughing seeing a dindu posting on /pol/
>>
File: 1452529933574.png (34 KB, 732x606) Image search: [Google]
1452529933574.png
34 KB, 732x606
>>68819251
I've never stolen anything in my life

I think nihilism is dumb

And I want to do things with my life, I'm just being pragmatic (something apparently /pol/ forgot how to do)

>>68819299
No I fucked my own life up, you meme loving fuck
>>
>>68819209
>>68819251

so its just a misdemeanor? what state are you in. most states seal the file on misdemeanors and juvenile shit, you don't even have to count it in your app. Goddamn do some research you fucking tool.
>>
>>68819209
You can claim you're not all you want, your quotes ITT speak louder.

You're saying "don't blame me for being a welfare leech since I can't get a job!" completely ignores the fact that you fucked up and brought it upon yourself. You say the words "I know what I did was wrong" but you don't comprehend. If you weren't a dumb nog, you wouldn't have fucked yourself over in the first place.
>>
>>68819356
>No I fucked my own life up
>.1 gram of marijuana

What state faggot.
>>
>>68818607
So what are you saying? Is your argument just that if you want something so you should be able to get it?

I'm not saying people with a record should never be hired but you have to realise that if someone hires you that means not hiring the guy who never went to prison. So either you have to offer more, work for less or just find a job no one else wants. It sucks but that's life sometimes.
>>
>>68819356
>guys I "fucked my life up" which gives me an excuse to never try at anything again but trust me when I tell you that I totally worked hard before this
Obvious SJW. Stupid, lazy, constantly lying
>>
>>68814918
In a free society, I wouldn't care if you stay unemployed, because I wouldn't be paying your welfare.
>>
>>68819356
>pragmatic

committing a crime and killing your future job prospects certainly isn't pragmatic.
>>
File: 1452959003282.png (589 KB, 638x638) Image search: [Google]
1452959003282.png
589 KB, 638x638
>>68814296
>committing a crime
>ever
your own fault, nigger
you made your bed, now lie in it.
>>
>>68819280
Okay but I've got no other options since the common answer ITT is "heh maybe you should just go back in time and not break the law in the first place pal"

I saw a lot of your posts in the archive and I know you're a christfag so its easy for you to be pious

>>68819400
>>68819446
Texass

>>68819424
Except I don't leech welfare. I'm talking about the hypothetical if I did.

I survive off $100 a month by being a shrewd cooker and shopper.
>>
>>68814918
If you wanted a job you shouldnt have gotten arrested to begin with....
>>
>>68814296
No, get your shit expunged m8. You should be able to after 3 years I believe.
>>
>>
>>68819544
>I have no other options but whining and begging
Obvious SJW. Stupid, lazy, constantly making excuses.
>>
>>68814783
>or for literally any other reason

Except when they are gay, or black or muslim or female or transfaggots etc etc etc.

Businesses can't even refuse to serve faggots anymore.
>>
>>68819456
No, my argument is that if I'm qualified to fill a position on a meritocratic basis (i.e.: data entry with a minimum of 80wpm but I type at 120), but the only thing barring me from employment is my record

then why do people complain about all these "unqualified workers" and "the labor surplus"?
>>
>>68819544
>Except I don't leech welfare. I'm talking about the hypothetical if I did.
And in the context of this hypothetical situation, which is the entire point of this thread if I'm not mistaken, everything I said applies.

You seem to want people to come to the conclusion that you should be allowed assistance.
>>
>>68814918
the whole point is to not have comitted the crime in the first place

>it what you get for acting like a nigger
>>
>>68819544
No one is telling you to bend time just to deal with the consequences of your actions instead of making excuses. When life gives you lemons, or in your case you give yourself lemons, make lemonade etc.
>>
It's honestly how you present yourself in the interview and who the person hiring is. When I was 20 I had 3 underage drinking charges, so towards the end of the interview, this nice old lady asked if I had any charges in the past 5 years. Told her about them. Not only did she hire me right there, she didn't even type the shit in. Said "I'm not gonna do that to you, there's a lot worse you could have done."

You have to convince them that you aren't that person anymore.

Although anything related to theft or fraud and your fucked. People will overlook stupidity, but no employer wants to deal with a thief. I wouldn't be surprised if an ex con who committed murder has an easier time getting a job than a thief.
>>
>>68819685
>It's not my faaauuuuuuulllllltttttttt!
>Obvious SJW. Stupid, lazy, constantly blaming circumstances for not handing them whatever it is that they currently want.
>>
>>68819544
how much were you fined in Texas for possession of .1g of Marijuana
>>
>>68819545
Time machines don't exist yet

>>68819626
Nope, just being a pragmatist.

>>68819705
No, I want to earn a living.

>>68819768
So unemployment for life is "the consequences of my actions"? How is complaining about that "making excuses"?

What kind of "lemonade" do I make out of being barred from traditional employment because of a criminal record?
>>
More like:

>Employer: heheheheh I was almost going to hire you but I see here you don't have 10 years experience plus 200 PHDs
>>
>>68819544
You can do underground economy stuff. Put up an add on Craigslist for helping people move stuff or (assuming you know the basics) cleaning someone's house. There's a whole lot of things you can do that no one is gonna look up your public record to have you for.
>>
>>68819862
Didn't say its not my fault, you meme loving fuck.

>>68819883
About $3000 and 1 year probation
>>
>>68819905
how much were you fined in Texas for possession of .1g of Marijuana
>>
>>68819760
So should I build a time machine?

Or stay unemployed?
>>
>>68819905
>No, I want to earn a living
It's hard to do that when you make yourself unemployable.
>>
File: 1409800860623.jpg (34 KB, 794x540) Image search: [Google]
1409800860623.jpg
34 KB, 794x540
>>68814296
>commit a crime
>"why am I being treated like a criminal?"
>>
OP, you're trying to reason with a board that equates freedom putting the richest, wealthiest, and most privileged rights and liberties above everyone else's. i agree with your our criminal justice system is FUBAR so i encourage and applaud you to live off welfare as much as you can.
>>
>>68819995
>implying that anyone cares about your criminal record when the truth is that you're obviously fucking unbearable
Try leaving the SJW cult and becoming a human being and then applying for jobs you stupid lazy piece of shit
>>
>>68819905
You do know there are plenty of programs and groups in existence to help felons find a job. If they can do it so can you.
>>
>>68819995
>About $3000 and 1 year probation
ain't no fucking way you got that for .1g of marijuana. how much did you actually have. or did you resist arrest and start wilding out? wtf
>>
>>68820040
>>68820058
So I should just stay unemployed?

>>68820111
Damn those trips = truth but

I don't want to get welfare, I want to earn my own living and be able to say I did so like my grandparents and my great-grandparents did

>>68820136
>heh I was almost going to admit I don't have a good reason to hire you but I think you're unbearable hahahaha tough luck pal

>>68820165
I'm not even a felon.
>>
File: 1555575534499.png (90 KB, 320x316) Image search: [Google]
1555575534499.png
90 KB, 320x316
>>68820034

You should move somewhere that does not have an unskilled labour surplus you dumb fuck.
>>
>>68819905
Just because you can't get a job right now doesn't mean you never can you defeatist fuck. Also you probably need to consider other less desirable jobs for now.

The point is that yes you are in a tough spot right now but it's better to walk than curse the road.
>>
File: as.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
as.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>68820111
>>
>>68814296
Buck up pal.
Get back out there and keep looking.
Ask family, friends, check the internet.
Labor jobs are always hiring, most will take ex-criminals.
>>
>>68820034
Are you implying that you did not know that committing a crime was bad back then? That maybe by some off chance, it wouldn't affect you in the future?

You shouldn't build a time machine or anything like that because it's not some freak accident that needs to be undone. You committed a crime, and this is your punishment.
>>
File: tip.png (390 KB, 680x686) Image search: [Google]
tip.png
390 KB, 680x686
>>68820111
>>
>>68820219
I don't think you're unbearable, you very clearly are. You've managed to alienate like a hundred people just by talking about your life in a series of text posts. In real life you must make people want to kill themselves just by existing.
>>
>>68820165
I don't understand why Op hasn't had it expunged. I had my DUI expunged. Shit's pretty simple man.
>>
>>68820219
>So I should just stay unemployed?
You should've thought about this before committing crime is what you should've done.
>>
>>68820214
Nope, I was cooperative (to a fault, my lawyer said that's why he couldn't get the case thrown out, because I verbally admitted guilt) and I had no other drugs and nothing more than half a gram according to the arresting officer.

You're not a lawyer, I take it.

>>68820230
How do I move if I have no money? I don't wanna be homeless in somewhere else when I can at least have a roof over my head here.

>>68820296
I never said that. All I implied is that I should be able to get a job and earn my own living if I've reformed after serving my debt to society and not committing any more crimes.
>>
File: 1458126409632.png (16 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
1458126409632.png
16 KB, 500x349
>27
>been NEET for 5 months
>sent in hundreds of applications
>only got 1 reply back
>call to set up interview
>"oh sorry all interview slots are filled up"
>>
>>68814296
Holy fucking shit nigger we have bigger problems than your retarded whiny baby crying shit. Please hang yourself or think of something higher than yourself and you will understand why humans have endured horrible working conditions for better ideals.
>>
>>68820412
>All I implied is that I should be able to get a job and earn my own living if I've reformed after serving my debt to society and not committing any more crimes
Don't worry, you'll get your chance once the state deems that your period is over.
>>
>>68820376
>I don't think you're unbearable, you very clearly are. You've managed to alienate like a hundred people just by talking about your life in a series of text posts. In real life you must make people want to kill themselves just by existing.
Argumentum ad populum

not an argument

>>68820405
Ok, so you want me to stay unemployed.

>>68820487
then hide the thread, nobody forced you to open it or reply to it
>>
Felons get jobs all the time, even in texas, and especially for .1g marijuana misdemeanors. Stop being a self pitying wash out and try harder.
>>
File: 1458370275735.jpg (26 KB, 413x367) Image search: [Google]
1458370275735.jpg
26 KB, 413x367
>>68820556
>being pragmatic is being "self pitying"
>>
>>68820219
>I'm not even a felon

Exactly. Felons are forced to get fucking jobs or go back to jail, whats stopping you? Apply at a temp agency. They don't give to shits. Idk if you had probation, but if you did they certainly could've gotten you a job 5 years ago. And every state has their own job seeking services for the unemployed, go through them.

Sure, you won't have anything fancy, but it will get you a job, and after working for a while and proving your competent, more doors will open.
>>
>>68815102
> You're not retarded, you're just effectively retarded. Deal with it.

kek.
>>
>>68814918
some employers wont care

some will. my employer has me working in police stations, schools, and gov't offices, and that is the customer requiring clean record so its sorta out of the employers hands in terms of discretion.

i seriously doubt most employers care about 1 minor misdemeanor 5 years ago. if they are that anal about it, they probably are shit to work for anyways.
>>
>>68820541
You're right. It isn't an argument, it's a statement of fact.

Take it back to your blog you stupid lazy piece of shit.
>>
File: 1435439431054.jpg (351 KB, 598x597) Image search: [Google]
1435439431054.jpg
351 KB, 598x597
>nobody posted this
>>
>>68814296
OP I can't believe you actually expected empathy and understanding from the scum here in /pol/

Haven't you notices how shit-tier conservishits are when it comes to social
policy? They don't actually care about reducing crime, improving education, or giving people a chance to get back to their feet.

This is why if you are poor or disadvantaged in America, you would be stupid to vote for a conservative politician
>>
>>68820383
see
>>68819251

He's just a lazy piece of shit who cowers behind his inconsequential misdemeanor as the reason for his unemployability. It's tactical nihilism. He chooses to act as though he can't help himself to cover up the fact that he's just a lazy nigger.
>>
>>68820627
Still not an argument.
>>
no.

i hope employers discourage any form of degeneracy wherever it exists.
>>
>>68820645
I'm not a liberal, but nice try
>>
>>68820412
I'm not a lawyer but I know you're fucking life isn't "ruined" and your job prospects annihilated for having .1g of marijuana. Felons with far worse charges can get jobs if they try hard enough or look in the right places, I am 100% positive you are not. Probably just trolling actually.
>>
>>68814296
>So even though I don't do what I was arrested for anymore and it's been 5 years since I paid my denmbt to society, I should be barred from the job market?

fuck off degenerate
>>
File: 1449066234081.png (22 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1449066234081.png
22 KB, 640x480
>>68820672
>he overtly stated he wants to earn a living
>wow he must be a lazy nigger who uses nihilism to cope with being a lazy nigger
>>
>>68815102

you don't have a realistic sense of how the justice system works in the country.

1.) anyone can be arrested for any reason (even you)
2.) they don't need proof to arrest you, as long as one or two people claim you did something (even if they lie), the officer will follow through and arrest you if he deems it reasonable

yes, you could end up in jail, in a government torture chamber where you have to shit and piss infront of people making eye contanct with you, while you are locked in a fucking cage, for no reason.

honestly, i have a huge fear about this now and its the sole reason i don't go outside anymore.
>>
File: 1555575534448.png (128 KB, 328x281) Image search: [Google]
1555575534448.png
128 KB, 328x281
>>68820412

>i should be able to get a job and earn my own living

You are free to do that.

No one can legislate equality of outcome. You chose to commit crime(s), you were stupid enough to get caught, now this task will be much more difficult for you.

You are free to network with people, free to move to where your skills are in more demand, free to borrow money and go back to school, free to continue trying and get an unskilled job.

You don't deserve to be given a job just because you want one. It's up to you to make it happen.
>>
>>68820754
Nope, I just want to earn a living like everyone else.
>>
>>68814296

Tough luck pal I'm in the same boat fucked up at 18 now 26 every time I apply to a job it comes up

luckily with time it fades and you just need to have enough skills and be decent enough now for hem to overlook past disgressions

It sucks, you will miss out on jobs for the rest of your life but that's the consequences for decisions like you and I made.
>>
>>68814296
it mean you are fringe on society you fag,you did not fit in and fear is the only reason you fit in now,but anything can make your snap out it is not worth it
>>
>>68820541
>Ok, so you want me to stay unemployed.
See, this is the sort of a priori fallacious bullshit that clues everyone ITT into the fact that you're an insufferable cunt.

You keep removing cause from effect. Yes, given your previous history, you allegedly make yourself unemployable. But you lean on the subtext of "well I deserve to either have a job or get handouts if I can't get one". Which is a false premise. You don't deserve shit. You lost your privileges by fucking up.

Just like the fag that spends every last dollar on hookers and blow and then bitches about now being poor.
>>
>>68820541
>Ok, so you want me to stay unemployed.
This is the problem. No one here is out to get you and even if they were getting a job would still be solely your responsibility. Nobody likes when people play the victim card and it's especially annoying when you aren't really the victim of anything but your own stupidity.

Also I think the reason you're getting so flustered is that you know we're right.
>>
>>68820963
Fuck you spic, I'm heavily considering sneaking into your country so I can keep on living in "the fringe of society" by building shit for the cartel if I can't get a job
>>
>>68820777
>he overtly stated he wants to earn a living
And yet you aren't earning one.
>>
God damn it's awesome to watch stupid lazy liberal shit get blown out every time they try to troll /pol/

Eat shit, OP, you're free to leave now.
>>
>>68820615
why are you avoiding the main argument, that felons get jobs all the time, your Class B Misdemeanor won't even get looked into by ALMOST anyone looking to hire you. Christ.

ALMOST NO EMPLOYER WILL LOOK INTO A CLASS B MISDEMEANOR. YOU CAN EVEN BE A COP WITH A CLASS B MISDEMEANOR IN TEXAS IF THE MISDEMEANOR WAS LIGHT ENOUGH.

YOU'RE LIFE IS NOT RUINED YOU DID NOT MURDER SOMEONE, YOU DID NOT ROB SOMEONE AT GUNPOINT, YOU DID NOT RAPE SOMEONE. STOP BEING OVERDRAMATIC YOU NINNY.
>>
I am a convicted felon. I'm currently employed (thanks trade school) making a livable wage. Op, you're whats wrong with the world, you have a victim mentality and aren't willing to actually put an effort forth.

Go to a construction site, ask for day work, chances are they have something you can do for a day, and they might even want you back
>>
>>68820999
>>68821017
So I should just commit suicide, then?
>>
A reasonable employer would inquire what your offense was, if it was justified, and whether it will actually effect how you do your job in the future. If they don't give you that, they're not worth working for.
>>
>>68821250
You should leave 4chan
>>
>>68821096
see
>>68819251

His misdemeanor is just an excuse to not have a job. So when people call him out on being a lazy faggot, he can just say "b-but muh past crime prevents me from being hired!" Which is utter bullshit when employers only ever ask if you committed a felony, and even felons can get hired somewhere.

He says he doesn't want a handout, but he just wants to be given a handout in the form of a job.
>>
>>68821090
I'm not a liberal. Considering your smug passive-aggressive strawmanning maybe you're projecting

>>68821096
>YOU CAN EVEN BE A COP WITH A CLASS B MISDEMEANOR IN TEXAS IF THE MISDEMEANOR WAS LIGHT ENOUGH.
But it was a drug misdemeanor

I've also played with the idea of being a cop considering I have a friend whose dad is a sheriffs deputy here
>>
>>68815309
>canacuck willing to support somebody who has demonstrated a contempt for society's laws because DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>68821250
You should try getting a job, you lazy fuck.
>>
>>68821359
Time to get out
>>
>>68821338
Nah, it's not an excuse.

I'd be a cop if I could, especially because of cucks like you and >>68821412

>>68821397
Maybe I'll join the local PD then
>>
>>68814918
Work construction.
Half of these spics are illegal anyway
>>
>>68814296
>being a nigger
>>
>>68815102

>you made a mistake 5 years ago
>deal with it

Normalfags, everyone.
>>
>caring what people on this shit board think

If you can't find a job, just stick on Welfare.
>>
>>68821444
Goodbye, reddit
>>
>>68821457
I live in ground zero for illegals so that's not an option. Construction crews here are more like 70% illegals, I had a friend whose dad owned a contracting business until he got sued for insurance fraud
>>
>>68821026
go ahead all you are doing is provingyou are on the fridge of society and will break the law again
>>
>>68814296
why should a person be denied a job for lack of experience, but not for being a criminal?

your first duty to society is not to commit rime. if you fail at that, you've failed society more than by having little job experience
>>
>>68821444
Great, get the fuck out and start applying.
>>
>>68821552
At least you'll get a job building the wall
>>
File: 1331263168245.jpg (55 KB, 500x489) Image search: [Google]
1331263168245.jpg
55 KB, 500x489
>>68814296
As you can tell, you made two mistakes here in making this thread.

1) Never ask /pol/ for any advice if they know you've committed a crime, most of the people here are deeply conservative and I guess that somehow translates to they kiss law enforcement and judicial system boots. This is literally the worst place to ask for career advice.

2) Now that you read that, disregard the following advice too: Start selling drugs, make some startup capital, buy a small van, do food deliveries for catering services or something small while drug dealing on the side, and save up your money and move to Houston or another strong jobmarket, and try again.
>>
>>68821621
Happy trails, tumblr
>>
>>68820034
you shouldnt of molested you absent minded grandmother
>>
>>68821527
It's totally a choice. The ones that aren't illegal here where I work are past criminals, like you.

They get paid more than me, but I'm just a simple construction site guard.

You should totally try. Couldn't hurt
>>
>>68814296

There is only one tactful strategy that you can use to keep companies from dismissing you as a result of your arrest record.

Write a heartfelt letter to the hiring manager that explains what you did, how you've changed, and how badly you want to get past it.

If the infraction is small enough and the hiring manager is agreeable, he will see past your youthful indiscretions.

I've known repentant felons who were able to get jobs with this approach, but the jobs certainly weren't amazing.
>>
>>68820822
And you fucking can. Jesus Christ. Honestly, it's probably not the misdemeanor at all. You probably didn't have a job when you were arrested, and then during the 5 years since you never got a job, so even though you say that you don't do it anymore, there is nothing to back it up. You fucked yourself by not getting work experience when you were younger. You fucked yourself by not having a job before you got charged. And you're fucking yourself right now by being lazy, wasting time make your work gap even bigger, and not getting any evidence that you would benefit your employers.

And once again, it was a shitty weed charge that employers really don't give two fucks about. And once again, if rapists and murderers can get a job, why can't you? I had 3 underage drinking charges over the course of a single year, couldn't get my license until I was 23 and had no trouble getting a job at the time. You have 1 weed charge. Drunks are typically looked at as less reliable than stoners too.

Fuck off troll.
>>
>>68821482

>government owning your ass

no thanks
>>
>>68815357
What if it was embezzlement from a past employer?
>>
>>68821697
Why are you so mad?

>>68821659
But apparently I could still be a LEO even though I got arrested for a class B drug misdemeanor, so maybe its not so bad if they kiss my ass in a year or two after I graduate the acadamy.

>>68821815
Actually I was making great money working sales at a call center taking incoming calls at the time. I sold fat people clothes to ladies like your mom and your girlfriend, lel
>>
>>68821659
>Just break the law so you can become lawful.
Why shouldn't I just say fuck the law in the first place?
>>
>>68821226
>Go to a construction site, ask for day work
I work construction with my superintendent father, and this is not how it works. Maybe back in the simpler days, but not anymore. Everything has to be on paper and regulated. Everyone has to be accounted for, even day common laborers. Work is fast becoming a well-inspected machine; there can't be anything unchecked.
>>
>>68821359
then don't be a cop. I already told you you could get hired by almost any major company (a list of them can be found here https://exoffenders.net/employment-jobs-for-felons/ http://www.2ndchances4felons.com/dfw-companies-that-hire-felons.php )

In fact job search sites like indeed and monster have SPECIAL SEARCH FUNCTIONS SPECIFICALLY FOR FELONS

i repeat. they have SPECIAL SEARCH FUNCTIONS SPECIFICALLY FOR FELONS

ALL THIS I FOUND OUT WITH 5 MINUTES OF GOOGLE SHIT THAT I HAD TO DO FOR YOU. FOR YOU! NOW GET OUT THERE AND GET A JOB.

but no you won't because this is probably 85% chancea troll trying to bait replies cuz ain't no nigger criminal SJW defeatists would come on /pol/ to get gang banged.
>>
>>68821903
So why don't you have that job anymore?
>>
OP confirmed for lazy Nigger.
Won't work if it's hard, even if it's his own fault his choices are limited.

Just hop in on welfare, it will be easier to track you when TDOTR comes
>>
>>68821903
Have a good one, liblube
>>
File: 1331356402661.jpg (31 KB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
1331356402661.jpg
31 KB, 400x286
>>68821815
>tfw 23 and never had a single job
Not the guy you were replying to, but your words really struck a chord, anon. They hurt me and they inspired me at the same time. I'm not going to give up like OP, I already applied to a couple unpaid internships and volunteerships.
>>
>>68822072
The company went under. Most of our clientbase was lonely fat women who had nobody else to talk to and ghetto niggers (mail order catalog). So the company was paying outrageous amounts of money every month in long-distance phone bills since it was a toll-free # and we were the only call center in the entire nation for those catalogs.

It was a fun job though, I learned a lot about niggers there.

>>68822070
I said I wanna be a cop, damn
>>
>>68822220
Too fucking bad, criminal scum
>>
oh shit look

http://www.indeed.com/q-Felony-l-Dallas,-TX-jobs.html

i found this in 2 minutes on google, why aren't you doing 2 minutes worth of google research for your job but can Shitpost here for ~1.5 hours
>>
>>68822220
Bye deviantart
>>
>>68822379
/pol/ told me google is jewish lies and ixquick is the true white man's search engine
>>
File: 1439434647315.jpg (107 KB, 540x706) Image search: [Google]
1439434647315.jpg
107 KB, 540x706
I'm basically blacklisted from every employer in my area because of a rape accusation that was dropped before going to court.
>can't get work because of whore
>can't move to an area where I might be able to get work because I have no money because I can't get work
So here I sit, on a Tibetan amphibian analysis newsgroup.
>>
File: 110449-108335.jpg (41 KB, 600x320) Image search: [Google]
110449-108335.jpg
41 KB, 600x320
I was put up on felony charges because I had my brother-in-law's pills in my possession while he went out drinking until the next morning.

I wasn't even taking them.

>2 years of a drug court rehabilitation program with a nearly flawless completion (I woke up late between getting sleep for a graveyard shift that night and missed a random drug test)
>3 years of probation
Once the probation is completed I should have the charges dropped completely and the only thing that will remain on my record is that I had the felony charges dropped and spent some time in jail over it.

Am I going to be haunted by this like any drug addict for the remainder of my life?
>>
>>68822379
I hate criminals and hope they cant find jobs, but...

you know indeed and monster don't actually work, right? each posting recieves thousands of applicants, it's full of redirects, and most of the money is made on subscription scams
>>
>>68816533
>being a professional whistleblower

Perhaps if you didn't break the law you wouldn't have to worry about somebody doing the right thing you fucking degenerate.
>>
>>68821904

Because the longer you are breaking the law, the more likely it is that you will be caught.

Simple risk management.
>>
>>68822665
Maybe you should have thought about that before you let yourself be accused of rape
>>
>>68818607
Find someone you can do a personal interview with, dumb nigger.
If all they see is
>Jamal Clarkson
>24
>Arrested for possession of a controlled substance
If they're looking at a resume you're out. Look for an in-person interview and impress them. Convince them you're not scum and willing to prove it.
>>
>>68822684
Maybe you should have thought about that before you possessed your brothers pills you filthy degenerate scum.

DO THE CRIME
PAY THE PRICE
>>
>>68822736
Goodbye, reddit
>>
>>68822697
okay i didn't knwo that but there are still a metric fuckton of assistance and websites for helping felons find work specifically for the state of Texas and I found this with a quick google search. Op is obviously not even trying and just here to shitpost and cry
>>
>>68822054

It was pretty hit or miss trying to get work by just showing up and asking, about 3/4's of the places I went told me to fuck off, had a lot better luck on smaller non commercial sites than I did on large ones
>>
>>68822794
sayonara, neogaf
>>
>>68822777
I thought I did that at my last job interview but they said I wasn't what they were looking for. Even though I type at 120wpm and it was a simple data entry job

I think they heard me talking about how they get tax breaks from the county and the state for hiring a certain # of people from the employment office I was referred to them through.
>>
>>68822972
bye, reddit
>>
>>68818973
>I'm starting to think that

Fuck off retard. You made this thread to justify it to yourself.

Kill yourself you fucking waste.
>>
>>68822922
But /pol/ told me that google is jewish lies! Your google results are obviously jewish lies by extension
>>
File: 1448968955557.png (575 KB, 613x667) Image search: [Google]
1448968955557.png
575 KB, 613x667
>>68823038
Are you upset that my shitposting is getting more replies than yours?
>>
>>68823052
Bye tumblr
>>
>>68822794
Yes. I know.
It was so wrong of me to neglect the lawbooks in favor of looking out for my family so they don't overdose or have their pills stolen at their request. I've heard, "well sorry dude that's the law, if we didn't make an example out of you then real drug addicts could get out of it too" enough times to know.
>>
>>68822922
you need to assume more responsibility in making your own stupid claims though. idiots like you constantly scream that there's no job crisis, holding up potemkin websites like monster.com

I bet people like you would read soviet propaganda and assume that all those fake villages were real

btw criminals deserve to die, but you're still fucking stupid
>>
>>68814296
More like the company filters your application out and no one ever sees it because you were a white male and they've got a quota to keep.

I can tell you from experience working as a store manager CVS does it with online applications.
>>
>>68823160
Quit making excuses, you liberal reddit tumblr neogaf SJW druggie bernout
>>
>>68822218
literally, who asked?
>>
>>68814296
OP WHAT DID YOU DO
>>
File: my face when.jpg (42 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
my face when.jpg
42 KB, 640x360
>>68823254
lol
>>
>>68823320
Arrested for 0.10g of marijuana

>>68823351
>help help I'm less worthwhile than most people but I feel like I should be treated as if I weren't
>>
>>68814296
>Actions have consequences
WOOOOOW fucking bugged life merchanics
Bravo God ,fucking bravo *burp*
>>
>>68823351
Also you should know I'm basically going to be c/p'ing >>68823139's posts because they apply to your situation too

>retarded criminal sitting here making fucking excuses desperately when he could be out making money this very instant
I have no pity for you
>>
>>68814918
No you shouldn't. But that's the way things are. Face that you are just one person, facing one specific fate. We are not going to infringe the rights of people or try to change society at its base-level because you've got problems finding a job.
>>
>>68823490
I'm showing up for work in a few hours though.
>>
>>68814296
Don't commit crime nigger.
Not hard.
>>
File: 1439195753857.jpg (34 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
1439195753857.jpg
34 KB, 600x549
>>68823637
>>
>>68823664
I haven't for the past 5 years, you're not wrong.
>>
>>68823162
>there are tools, organizations and programs to help felons
>HURR YOU'RE A PINKO SYMPATHIZER THAT DENIES THE JOB CRISIS

fuck off with your crocodile tears, cuck, blowing up on people so you can act self righteous, fuck off. we aren't talking about the availability of jobs here if you didn't notice but OPs lack of willingness to give 2 shits and search for more then 2 minutes.
>>
File: 1450849114257.png (44 KB, 815x601) Image search: [Google]
1450849114257.png
44 KB, 815x601
>>68823987
I bet you believe the official BLS "unemployment statistics", too.
>>
>>68824082
how much? I could use free money

nice, hatred built off of assumptions with no evidence or indication that your assumptions are valid. fuck off.
>>
>>68824533
>hatred built off of assumptions with no evidence or indication that your assumptions are valid
Kind of like how you assume I don't want to work even though I explicitly and overtly stated the contrary
>>
>>68824625
I found tools and organizations (for you) that helps felons find jobs in 2 minutes on google, you're the one claiming your life is ruined and telling /pol/ your only hope is welfare.
>>
>>68824940
No...

I asked why /pol/acks complain about welfare rates and unemployment rates if they advocate barring rehabilitated criminal offenders from employment
>>
>>68823987
you didn't even use the term crocodile tears, correctly

are you a fucking idiot?

I correctly pointed out your lack of ability to derive a point from proper evidence by being unable to establish proper evidence, and jumping to premature conclusions about a clause.

I'm saying your fundamental logic is flawed, at every single fucking step.

what do you call someone whose logic is flawed at every step? is idiot an appropriate word? what would you like to call yourself?

given that for a very simple issue, you cannot perform such a basic task, when confronting other, more complicated issues, make makes you think you can tease out evidence, and establish cause and effect, and reach a proper conclusion? what do you call someone who can't reach conclusions based on truth?
>>
>>68825048
to dissuade people from committing crime.
>>
>>68825395
used it correctly IMO, you don't give a fuck about the situation or the issue. I'm trying to help a guy find work and you're just in here to yell at people over a nonissue so you can act like you're better then people.
>>
>>68825779
And once a person has effectively "paid his debt to society" and rehabilitated himself, he still deserves to be barred from employment?
>>
>>68825878
it was a class B misdemeanor 5 years ago. I told you, at that point, you could even join Law Enforcement and they wouldn't pay attention.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.