[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would win a war?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
File: maxresdefault.jpg (94 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
94 KB, 1920x1080
Could the EU beat the US in a war?

Nukes are not allowed btw
>>
>>68791175

this is important

where are the military generals???
>>
File: Navy.jpg (172 KB, 1600x800) Image search: [Google]
Navy.jpg
172 KB, 1600x800
The US has 10 supercarriers and dozens of assault landing ships, they can pick wherever they want to land and no naval force can get anywhere near their coastline.
>>
>>68791719

what if the US attacks europe

can europe defend itself against a US invasion?

its hard to attack the US i know but what if the US comes to us
>>
>>68791175
>Nukes are not allowed btw
>not allowed

just fuck off, Karl-Uwe
>>
>>68792065

its pretty OBVIOUS that the US wins if nukes are in the equation

i just wanna know what happens without nukes
>>
>>68791175
America would destroy us even without nukes.
>>
>>68792004
Consider the current state of the EU

You're fucked
>>
>>68791175

Had a thread on this in /k/ a while back, we basically concluded that the top European countries were at best about a match for one carrier battle group, and only if they could prepare and hide their assets in the countryside. With the entire US military involved, this is a stomp.
>>
>>68792433

We did consider the fact that the European population is disarmed, but we actually didn't consider the fact that they're already invaded by a Muslim army, which makes this even more one-sided.
>>
>>68791175

Russia.
>>
>>68791175
The only two decent militaries in Europe are Britain's and France's, everyone else's, including yours, is a joke. British and French military combined is only a fraction of the size and power of the US military, the whole continent could be taken in months.
>>
>>68791175
everyone else
>>
>>68792433
>>68792813

you have to take that out of the equation and picture a scenario where both sides throw in all their forces in a full blown war .. both sides determined to win and not afraid of casualties
>>
>>68791175
Let's pretend for a second.
>First the EU attacks a US fleet and declares war.
>EU starts rounding up US citizens and begins build up of military
>literally that night US special forces are inside major cities.
>drones are over head bombing strategic targets
>France surrenders within 24 hrs
> Merkel is dead within 48 hrs
> us army "keeping the peace" in all major cities within the week
>>
The US decisively wins initial combat phase in a matter of months.

Then there is a decade long insurgency by ME refugees.

US and EU both lose.
>>
>>68791175
>EU
>Military
Yeah sure
>>
>>68791175
No.
>>
If you Europeans ever tried to attack us, I swear to God, I would slaughter you all in an exhibit of beautiful destruction.
>>
>>68792182
>its pretty OBVIOUS that the US wins if nukes are in the equation
>i just wanna know what happens without nukes

In the fairy land scenario "without nukes", that country wins which can convert its economy into a war economy quicker and an produce more machinery and weapons and which can conquer more countries. Europe would have to immediately conquer Africa and Asia, while the US would occupy South America and also try for Asia.

The war would be won or lost based on how far Americans can come in asia and how many South East Asians and Chinese it can convince to give their lives against Europe.

We are talking total war here, right?
>>
>>68792332

Send in the Irish. The dead cost nothing.
>>
>>68791175
Europe should have a military that even if it's not as big should be very advanced yet there's defenses are what you'd expect for a national guard
>>
I think if that happened, my country would get fucked no matter who it sided with.
>>
>>68792923

On the contrary, it's foolish to dismiss those facts. Your civilian populations are utterly untrained in the use of personal firearms, making them piss poor militia. The Muslims you invited in are a classic Fifth Column scenario, and there are millions of them. I'm afraid you Euros are not ready for a real war.
>>
>>68792901
True enough, Ivan.
>>
>>68791175
our governments are cucked so the entire muslim world will back up the EU.
>>
>>68792695
>one carrier battle group,
You do realize that in a conventional war between Europe and the US, the current military strength and "battle groups" are completely irrelevant?

90% of the war machinery used in 1945 was built in 1942-1944.

A European-American non-nuclear war is all about who can muster more soldiers, more weapons, more tanks, more planes and more ships... through building this shit with a total war industry. NOrth America has 500 million people, Europe has 700 million people. With South America and Australia and Oceania, North America has 1 billion, with Africa, the Middle East and half o Asia, Europe has 5 billion.

My money is on the war economy of Eurasia.
>>
File: trump_dictator.png (518 KB, 581x557) Image search: [Google]
trump_dictator.png
518 KB, 581x557
>>68791175
>America sends all our shitskin soldiers in civilian clothing
>they claim to be poor refugees
>Europe lets them in because white guilt
>isis joins the fight and Europe falls in a matter of hours
>>
>>68793060

That's a fantastical scenario, you guys do not have the logistics in place to do any of those things, or even mobile for a total war scenario. It takes us about a week to get a carrier group from the west coast to Japan. The brits had to overhaul luxury liners and civilian ships just to get men to Argentina.
>>
>>68793060
This is silly. You would be invaded and overrun in the first month.

Cruise missiles, Marine Expeditionary Units, Aircraft Carries, all of our logistics ships/planes/equipment... etc... etc...

We would immediately begin landing on your shores and occupying.

And you're talking about some bizarre scenario where Europe conquers Africa?

With what fucking Army????
>>
>>68791175
All those muslims in europe would just fucking chimp the fuck out and create another isis
>>
In 2013 I would answer no, but now, when ukraine is in charge of EU, they wouldnt even make it through lisboa.Bogdan Hmelnitsky flagman would destroy all your carriers.
>>
>>68793325

Actually it's easier to destroy the war economy of nations that it has ever been. It's harder to conquer them, but easier to neutralize them. Your strongest military power is the UK, and even its military assets are largely centralized in one convenient location.
>>
>>68792925
implying you would defeat spanish secret forces
>>
>>68793325
You FOOL.

There would be no time to build up.

US Troops would be marching in your streets within the first two months.
>>
File: BATTLETECH-03.jpg (635 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
BATTLETECH-03.jpg
635 KB, 1920x1080
>>68791175

Europe could barely defend itself.

The likelihood of winning a war with the US, needless to say, is infinitesimally low.
>>
File: young somali mooryaan.jpg (72 KB, 640x399) Image search: [Google]
young somali mooryaan.jpg
72 KB, 640x399
If no nuclear is allowed, somalia will fuck both of 'em to an oblivian.. I beat the Americans once. And we will BTFO cucklord EU
>>
>>68793192
Weed probobly have to remove the Islamic presence in Europe as the Muslims would try to carve out their own little territory and they wouldn't have loyalty to a state that can't give welfare or be loyal at all
In fact they sound like those random nuetral factions you find in strategy games that exist just to attack who ever gets to close to some resources or asset you want to secure
>>
>>68791175
The US could leave Europe alone and wait for it to collapse.
>>
>>68791175
The EU could never beat us in a war.

They could ally with literally every other country on the whole planet, we'd still win, with or without nukes.
>>
>>68792901

This. A busted or defeated EU only serves Putin.

I honestly have zero interest in fucking up Yurp..... Until it becomes >40% muzzlim. Then we Dunkerque the good ones and pave over the rest.
>>
>>68792925

You are already in Europe in sizeable force. You have battalions stationed throughout Eastern and Central Europe, you have major CIA stations in London, Berlin and other capital cities, and let's not forget a full fleet of US warships permanently stationed in the Mediterranean.

You can easily wage war and cause havoc across the entire continent almost immediately.
>>
>America launches invasion of Germanistan
>French and Britian burger liberation forces unite
>British aircraft carriers move to English channel, along with submarines and sea mines.
>British government begin to arm citizens like they were 100 years prior
>Burgers airforce begin raids on British homeland.
>British launch full on assault on all nearby American aircraft carriers
>Britian is over swarmed being the only country fighting
>The phone rings
>It's putin
>Put in launches full on assault from the Pacific.
>Then queen commands Canada to remove the chasity belt, and begin invading America

America, fighting a three front war, becomes the great states of Britian
>>
>>68792901
Underrated post
EU vs US would be a wet dream for Russia
>>
File: 1453871262721.jpg (6 KB, 180x211) Image search: [Google]
1453871262721.jpg
6 KB, 180x211
>>68791175
>Nukes are not allowed btw
Why not...!?
>>
ITT:some kike having a wet dream
>>
>>68793706

Yeah, in the long run the Muslims would be the biggest impediment to actually occupying Europe. But this scenario didn't specify that we're trying to occupy Europe, just defeat it in a war with conventional weapons. In this scenario, Europe is greatly hindered by having millions of Muslims raping and killing and sabotaging the native population, making it far easier for us than it otherwise would be.
>>
>>68793700
can someone tell me what kind of car that is?
>>
>>68793325
there is also today far, far less of a convertible industrial base in Europe than there was

Service/Tech economies do not get to transition into wartime manufacturing ones at the drop of a hat
>>
>>68793668
>There would be no time to build up.
>US Troops would be marching in your streets within the first two months.

Are you fucking kidding me? How? The US military has very little in terms of active personnel, ground invasion forces, logistics, etc.

Without nukes, there is nothing the US could do to launch an invasion across the Atlantic, just as Europe couldn't do the same.

That is why both waring parties would actually look at occupying as many countries as possible and turning their own and these countries' economies into war economies.

On the positive side, the world would probably stop having any civil wars, unemployment would go down to pretty much 0, a shit load of construction and research and other things would be going on and world GDP would skyrocket through the roof.

All before a single shot would have to be fired.
>>
>>68793847
Can they even mobilize for that level of war
>>
File: 1456355930761.png (103 KB, 440x522) Image search: [Google]
1456355930761.png
103 KB, 440x522
>>68793951
>>
>>68793474
I don't know, those Muslims have done it before. Guess they can do it again.
>>
USA has more military in Europe RIGHT NOW than the EU does.

USA has heavy bombers that can penetrate EU air defense networks RIGHT NOW.

USA has submarines within range to launch cruise missiles RIGHT NOW.

USA has aircraft carries and marine expeditionary units ready to invade RIGHT NOW.

This thread is fucking retarded.

Europe would surrender after the first week.
>>
>>68793990

It's also way, way easier to strike at industrial bases than it has ever been before. Not that they would have time to mobilize anyway.
>>
>>68793060
Who said any thing about Asia?
>>
>>68794032

>The US military has very little in terms of . . . logistics

Stopped reading there. If you think the US military lacks logistics of all things, you've obviously never read a single piece of military literature
>>
File: 1444233343901.jpg (243 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
1444233343901.jpg
243 KB, 1536x1024
>>68791175
Great Britain would betray Europe again, in false hope it would acquire some cool new friends and former glory.

Then America would shit all over Great Britain like it did after WW2, and Great Britain would know it should've allied with Germany, as in WW2.

But now it's too late because Great Britain is actually Pakistan. And Pakistan is a nuclear superpower so they would nuke Germany because Germany can't have nukes because they turned 6 million Jews to soap.

The End.
>>
>>68791175
No. The US could honestly take on most of the rest of the world at once. Suck it eurocucks.
>>
>>68791175
The Turks could probably destroy the EU singlehandedly at this point. Total war with the United States would not be a contest.
>>
>>68793840
>Invading America
>Ever

It won't ever happen. Not until we have been thoroughly cucked of our gun rights. That will probably take at least 100 years though.

No one wants to invade America because they know there will be a gun waiting and aiming at them from behind every blade of grass.
>>
>>68793455
>It takes us about a week to get a carrier group from the west coast to Japan.
So? Without nukes, a "carrier group" is completely useless against a modern army.

Even if you could destroy all the missile defense systems and all fighter jets and anti-aircraft guns etc. at a coast, you do not have the amount of bombs required to get anywhere close to achieving anything.

The US airforce is actually quite stretched to even hurt a few thousand ISIS fighters in several countries. And it is not just rules of engagement, it is just sheer logistics, maintaince and not having enough bombs.
>>
>>68794032
You have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

Not a fucking clue.
>>
Just imagine european troops trying to pacify an american city. At any given moment any American could pull out a gun and start shooting at them. Imagine trying to occupy a gang neighborhood
>>
>>68793840
I like how the French are mentioned but didn't do anything on their own.
>>
>>68794283
The Russians Would invade them if they did
>>
File: hurrdrd3.png (123 KB, 475x475) Image search: [Google]
hurrdrd3.png
123 KB, 475x475
>>68794303
>>Invading America
>>Ever
Not like we've (we as in we Europeans) done exactly this before... : ^)
>>
>>68791175
>US invades
>Britain withdraws and allies with the US because BFFs forever
>Russia allies with US hoping to get more territory out of it

That would be hilarious
>>
>>68793960
>Says Land Rover on the front
illiterate nigger
>>
File: 4luOsBMfTyI.jpg (231 KB, 1280x799) Image search: [Google]
4luOsBMfTyI.jpg
231 KB, 1280x799
>>68791175
Yes. EU can't even protect it's own borders, Russia or US carry enough firepower to wreck it's shit so hard 1945 would pale by comparsion.
http://www.globalfirepower.com/
>>
>>68793990
>there is also today far, far less of a convertible industrial base in Europe than there was

Germany's machining and car industry is larger than the one in the US. I am not even kidding here, Germany's economy is over 30% manufacturing based, principally machining, the US economy is closer to 10%.

And instead of precession weapons that take years to manufacturer, total war requires dumb weapons, dumb bombs, dumb anti-aircraft rounds, missiles en masse, torpedoes etc.
>>
>>68794303
It's basically imagine Iraq but literally one hundred times worse and that's if anyone can get an army here
>>
>>68794449
And look how much it got you.

Of all people I thought the Swiss would understand how nobody wants to fuck with an armed populace during wartimes.
>>
>>68794330

>Without nukes, a "carrier group" is completely useless against a modern army.

Let me guess, you're the same guy who just said the US lacks logistics. Just stop talking, you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>68791175
Up until a Russia went into Syria, most military experts all agreed that the USA is the only country with the force projection to carry on long term military operations overseas.

We have been fighting wars around the world for the last 100yrs and we are getting very very good at it.

Europe can't even bomb Libya from their own countries for longer than a week. We've been doing it around the world for decades and we still have massive stockpiles.
>>
>>68794093
>USA has more military in Europe RIGHT NOW than the EU does.

And how does this work?

Europe right now has 4 million active personnel, the US has 1.4 million. And I am not even talking reserves, which are MUCH higher in Europe than in the US.

US soldiers might be better trained, but hell they are in terms of numbers outnumbered by a large margin.
>>
File: fick14139FBAEE0E9C05.webm (3 MB, 746x420) Image search: [Google]
fick14139FBAEE0E9C05.webm
3 MB, 746x420
>>68791175
What do you mean who would win?
We would
>>
File: battleofmogadishu.png (17 KB, 307x449) Image search: [Google]
battleofmogadishu.png
17 KB, 307x449
>>68793700
>I beat the Americans

rofl
>>
File: dolannoyoudidnt.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
dolannoyoudidnt.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
>>68794642
>Of all people I thought the Swiss would understand how nobody wants to fuck with an armed populace during wartimes.
I didn't say it would be easy, or even possible in the end. Just - neutrally - stating the facts. America has been invaded and conquered before. By Europeans.
>>
>>68793871
becuase anon the land u nuke is useless
most if not all wars are about land grabs
>>
>>68791175

EU:

Active military personnel: 1,551,038
Ships/Tonnage: 500/1,500,000
Main battle tanks: 7,700
Attack Helicopters: 970
Fighter Jets: 2,090

USA:

Active military personnel: 1,301,300
Ships/Tonnage: 430/1,400,000
Main battle tanks: 6,750
Attack Helicopters: 960
Fighter Jets: 2,300

In terms of numbers they are evenly matched
>>
>>68791719
We can sink them with our submarines.
>>
>>68794223
>Stopped reading there. If you think the US military lacks logistics of all things,
Logistics to ship 30 million soldiers to a beach head in Europe to fight 100 million soldiers there. You do not have logistics for that. Nobody has.

Total war logistics required the US to change its economy completed from 1940 to 1944, including hundreds of thousands of planes (not even kidding), thousands of new ships, whole industries for rations, equipment etc.

You have nothing like this today. The US military, by its own assessment, would be stretched to its limit to even stage an Iraq like 2003 invasion at this point with 300k soldiers. How do you think you can move 30 million soldiers in a few weeks from now? You couldn't even draft as many soldiers in such a time, let alone equip or ship to Europe.
>>
>>68794724
Hans, we have enough military power in your country to overthrow your government in less than a few days. Don't act like your military is useful whatsoever.
>>
>>68794561
I just checked navy strength on this site and they list North Korea first then China then the USA
>>
>>68794724

This guy's posts make it hard to believe that Germany once had the army that was emulated by the entire world.
>>
File: earth flag.png (62 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
earth flag.png
62 KB, 1200x600
Has America ever successfully invaded another nation?

It failed in Iraq, Korea, Vietnam.
I mean, at some point or another, European nations have ran every spot on Earth.

>>68794887
>an armed populace will always beat the trained and equipped military
see >>68794847 Tyrone.
>>
>>68792004
Now, take the "immigrant" crisis. Replace all the women and children with more military aged men, give them guns, ammo, training, tanks and airplanes.

Come to think about it, i'm not entirely sure the US would even need to fire a single shot.. But knowing the US, they would probably do it anyway.
>>
File: America.png (412 KB, 680x453) Image search: [Google]
America.png
412 KB, 680x453
>>68791175
>>68791469
This should answer your question.

http://www.vice.com/read/we-asked-a-military-expert-if-the-whole-world-could-conquer-the-united-states

In short, no.
>>
>>68791175
>we wuz NATO
>shit happen
>call USA
good thread
>>
>>68794574
10% of the value of the American economy is still greater than 50% of the value if the German economy
>>
>>68794952

>to a beach head in Europe

Dude I haven't read a single one of your posts in their entirety because, within the first two sentences, you say something hopelessly inaccurate or hilariously out of touch.
>>
File: sire.jpg (750 KB, 1330x748) Image search: [Google]
sire.jpg
750 KB, 1330x748
>>68793115

The archers are ready, sire.
>I beg your pardon, sire. Won't we hit our own troops?
Yes, but we'll hit theirs as well. We have reserves. Attack.
>>
>>68794847
And that was our "worse" battle of the 90s. God dam the 90s was glorious for the US military's K:D ratio.
>>
>>68791175
US obviously.

EU doesn't have a military force.
>>
Pointless thread.

In a preemptive strike the US wins immediately.

Otherwise Europe could hold out for a short while and probably hold the US in the Atlantic assuming they could seize US assets in Europe quickly. In the end it wouldn't go well and there would be mass casualties on both sides.

That's not to mention how Russia plays it and whether the EU can stop bickering long enough to muster a half decent defence.

tl;dr the USA wins but at a heavy price. In other words it wouldn't be worth it.
>>
The entire western world is under assault by Islam right now and you faggots are busy pretending to fight each other.
>>
>>68794713
Is there even a sea between Syria and Russia?
They're practically right next door.
>>
The EU is stil largely dependent on the US military although they've taken steps to change this. The US would smash Europe in a premptive strike, but completely conquer it? No. Even if they were to gain control of a significant landmass It would be long and bloody conflict. Assuming the EU could stay together and fight the US as a collective force, but I doubt this given the current political state in Europe.
>>
>>68794929
>Active military personnel: 1,551,038
This does not include Russia, Turkey etc.

The first thing the EU would do if there was a total war in which the extinction of all human life in the EU were threatened by the US, would be to align with every regional power close to Europe and to occupy as many countries close to Europe as possible.

Total mobilization in Europe results in completely different numbers than 1.55 million. In Austria alone the number of trained soldiers aged 18 to 55 is 1.6 million which can be called up. Austria has a population of 8.6 million.

The draft is good for something in case of total war.
>>
>>68791175
no

the EU is so incompetent they could not even beat Israel

EU has zero military accomplishments
>>
>>68791175
If 'Murica successfully take air supremacy from us, then 100% yes. But landing enough troops on a united EU soil will be extremely hard.

But 'Murica would basically win 90% of the times, no questions asked.
>>
>>68791719
in a war situation your supercarriers wouldn't last a week, ours and the frogs submarine fleets would put an end to them

>>68792004
>can europe defend itself against a US invasion?

kek, the USA couldn't even have successfully invaded you in either WWI or II without french and commonwealth support, and they were far more powerful relative to everyone else than they are now

the EU could not beat the US
the US could not beat the EU

it would be a stalemate and tens of millions would die for no good reason
>>
>>68795226

We kinda do the Common Security and Defence Policy dictates that all leading military commanders of a certain rank should speak English to better communicate our forces

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_the_European_Union
>>
no
>>
>>68795460

Actually now that you mention it, EU vs Israel or Turkey is a far more reasonable hypothetical.
>>
File: UsMilitaryAroundTheWorld.jpg (63 KB, 1160x715) Image search: [Google]
UsMilitaryAroundTheWorld.jpg
63 KB, 1160x715
>>68795057
We failed in Vietnam due to restrictions set by congress to limit the capabilities to win. Won Iraq, Won the best part of Korea.

At least they fought back. Most countries on the map just accepted the US military's cock in their asses.
>>
>>68791175
EU can t even beat 3rd world sandnegroes.

France ran out of bombs after 1 week of air strikes, at a frequency of 1/10 of the russians.

The fact that you even.asked something so retarded makes you a fucking heretic.
>>
>>68795522
you are talking about US beating Europe with a successful invasion

OP is asking if EU could beat US, not the other way around, and the answer is 0% chance
>>
>>68794907
>becuase anon the land u nuke is useless
>most if not all wars are about land grabs
Yeah, yeah... but still... no fair! Now that America just has renewed their nuclear arsenal parked in Germany... :/
>>
>>68795599
>Helicopter Carrier

So a giant raft? They take off vertially.

Wahtch out guys, Japan is coming in with the whirlygig boat!
>>
>>68795289
I agree but technically they did carry out "long term" operations in a foreign country. Russia certainly couldn't do what they did in Syria, for example in south America.
>>
>>68795448

Don't read too much into it Hans, the USA could pull of a similar trick.

Its just to demonstrate the CURRENT state of affairs.
>>
>>68795186
>10% of the value of the American economy is still greater than 50% of the value if the German economy
Wrong.
>>
>>68795709
Like US would just sit there idle while EU attacks over and over again...
If EU started the attacks, US would respond by invading.
>>
>>68795861
>exports
>>
>>68793041
>Implying they can use anything other than UN vetoes to attck the US

Not even worth the banter yo.
>>
>>68795550
>in a war situation your supercarriers wouldn't last a week, ours and the frogs submarine fleets would put an end to them

"Yours"? You have one and you share it with France (kek).
>>
>>68795766
having like 10 helicopters in your ship would take up a significant amount of space, but its just a destroyer with a flat top and no big guns
>>
>>68795861

>exports

you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>68793659
who?
>>
File: D0xku2d[1].jpg (40 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
D0xku2d[1].jpg
40 KB, 600x450
>>68793060
>>68793325
>>68794032
>>68794330
>>68794574
>>68794724
>>68794952
>>68795448
>>68795861

You lost this one the moment you claimed that US logistics weren't good.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160325-154217.png (328 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160325-154217.png
328 KB, 2560x1440
>>68795861
>>
File: GIF.gif (695 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
GIF.gif
695 KB, 500x285
This trick is to get the EU and USA to fight and destroy each other so we can walk to Paris.
>>
File: Army-bases-online_2614912a.jpg (102 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
Army-bases-online_2614912a.jpg
102 KB, 620x388
>>68795666
>i got a base in a country
>I have political and economic control over that country

There is a difference
>>
>>68791719
And yet you couldn't win in Vietnam/Iraq/Afghanistan ect..
>>
>>68791175

if we're talking right now it wouldn't even be close.

the eu has no structured military organization outside of NATO which is run by the U.S and would obviously not be of much help to them.

the U.S airforce would be able to establish air superiority very quickly and it would be all downhill from there.

i'd say if the U.S made a coordinated effort it would be no more than a month of shock and awe before unilateral surrender.
>>
File: pantaloons.png (35 KB, 492x487) Image search: [Google]
pantaloons.png
35 KB, 492x487
>>68796527
>This trick is to get the EU and USA to fight and destroy each other so we can walk to Paris.
Why would you wanna walk to Paris? That's in France, remember? Do you even know how France looks like these days?!
>>
>>68796433
>You lost this one the moment you claimed that US logistics weren't good.
Good enough.

Please explain how you get enough soldiers to Europe with your current logistics. We are talking total war here, Europe puts out propaganda that America wants to genocide every single Europe. After 2 weeks of mobilization, there are 30 million Europeans mobilized. How do you land you 30 million soldiers in say Spain with your current logistics?

Better yet, where do you get 30 million soldiers from? In Europe lots and lots of countries had a draft until recently, all soldiers that can be called up still.
>>
>>68795888
yeah just saying EU has 0% chance of ever successfully invading US with or without nukes

but US could legitimately invade Europe

I once talked with the daughter of a submarine captain and she told me that while Russia and China constantly boast about military power that they don't have, for the US its the other way around. much hidden tech. she told me without hesitation that USA have the strongest navy, air force and artillery. I am not a /k/ommando so I don't know if that's really true but I havent seen anyone so far proving otherwise
>>
>>68796658

depends what you consider a win.

occupying europe would obviously be difficult.

destroying your military, infrastructure, and government would be easy. (see invasion of iraq, not occupation)
>>
>>68796500
Add to that, that the EU manufacturing share of GDP is above 20% and the one in the US has fallen below 12%.

We have a better war economy than you. That is a fact.
>>
>>68794929
We're also talking about a coalition of countries vs a single one Neville
>>
>>68793840
>Putin
>pacific
>no navy
Kek
>>
>>68796706

you're retarded if you think this would be a war of infantry numbers. you would lose in the air and bombs would rain down constantly until you surrendered. it doesnt matter how many people you have to soak the bomb blasts.
>>
>>68796806
>she told me without hesitation that USA have the strongest navy, air force and artillery.
And yet the US has trouble to even kill a few ISIS people in sandbuildings.... and US generals have said repeatedly that they could not stage an invasion of 300k as in 2003 right now, just not possible with the current troop levels, logistics etc.
>>
Actually, the EU wouldn't need to really conquer Africa, considering almost all former French colonies have bilateral defense agreements with France.
>>
>>68791719
actually if needed we could have over 20 carriers active in less than a year. mothball fleet is actually capable of being called up for service.
>>
>>68796806
>much hidden tech
Oh yes, those famous American secret weapons.
Literally middle 20th century propaganda
>>
>>68797107
>you're retarded if you think this would be a war of infantry numbers. you would lose in the air and bombs would rain down constantly until you surrendered.

With what bombs? The US doesn't have enough bombs to even go after ISIS. And from where would your planes launch? Iceland? Too far, even if you do air refueling, which would make easy targets. From aircraft carriers? Aircraft cariers are memes, as they are vulnerable to modern cruise missiles and modern anti-ship weapons.

Again, TOTAL war as in the EU tells all people in Europe that the US wants to genocide each person in Europe, means TOTAL war. And TOTAL war is a different ballgame than some mini invasions of Iraq or Afghanistan that the US couldn't win.
>>
File: 1427494600529.png (629 KB, 1004x1022) Image search: [Google]
1427494600529.png
629 KB, 1004x1022
>>68797152
>gibs me more moneiz plox fo dem programz
US military always does that

and if you knew anything about the syrian conflict you would know the US are responsible for ISIS and don't fight them because they need ISIS to fight Assad, and also because Obongo is a limp wristed retard
>>
>>68797152
The secret is that we are funding ISIS, why would Obama attack his true allies.
>>
>>68796701

what
>>
>>68797152
You do realize we are only using drone strikes and very limited air force strikes, the US would have no trouble destroying ISIS if there was no limitation on our part
>>
>>68797346
I am not talking about fantasy super weapons

but the world does not know what the US weapons are capable of because they don't show em off to everyone like Russia and to a lesser degree China
>>
File: Superlative Laugh.jpg (65 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
Superlative Laugh.jpg
65 KB, 517x768
>>68791175

>E.U.

>Fight.

My fucking sides.
>>
>>68791175
if given time to build up yes. as it is right now hell no.

2016 war usa wins, 2030 war european confederacy wins hands down
>>
>>68797406

you are so far removed from reality i can only assume you are trolling.

we have a carrier group in the Mediterranean right now with enough air power to destroy every airfield and base in europe.
>>
>>68797406
>Aircraft carriers are memes
>What are US military bases
>US lost Iraq meme
>Europe
>Air Superiority
Nice try Hakmeed
>>
>>68796974
http://money.cnn.com/infographic/news/economy/us-versus-europe-economy/
>>
Yurp, do we have permission to invade once kebab reaches 50%?
>>
>>68796658
>68796897

That's because we fought people who were actually willing to fight back.

If the US invaded Europe, you Eurofruitcakes wouldn't do anything except submit after your armed forces were annihilated.
>>
File: 2015-07-03 14.45.23.jpg (28 KB, 328x452) Image search: [Google]
2015-07-03 14.45.23.jpg
28 KB, 328x452
>>68791175
Hey guise, we should actually try this
>USA vs EU
>USA sends in african americans
>EU sends refugee population
>losing nation must accept the opponents combatants
Profit?
>>
>>68796555
Who's side do we pick?
>>
>>68797819
why is higher inflation rated as superior?
>>
>>68791175
They can't we will cruz missile everything
>>
>>68792901
win
>>
>>68797708

2030 european caliphate you mean
>>
>>68797922
Good idea
>>
>>68797940
Who's on your banknotes m8
>>
File: 1457535375435.jpg (24 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1457535375435.jpg
24 KB, 600x600
>>68797940
That depends
Do you want the american nigger on your lands or the european refugee?
>>
File: berlin-baghdad-bahn-map3.jpg (153 KB, 720x640) Image search: [Google]
berlin-baghdad-bahn-map3.jpg
153 KB, 720x640
>>68797847
>>68797847
the migrant crisis is all a ruse to establish federalization and turkish integration into EU. mudshits will be gone soon, anglo paid dissenters will be neutralized by european police and the mideast will be under EU military occupation as european fleets take off from the persian gulf
>>
>>68798066

Just tell our guys there's a riot in Europe and televisions are ripe for the taking.

We'll win it in a week.
>>
>>68797759
>>Aircraft carriers are memes
What is Exocet?
>>What are US military bases
What is the ratio of 30 million soldiers to 62,700 troops?
>>US lost Iraq meme
What is 2011? What is ISIS?
>Air Superiority
What is 5 million square km? What are modern AAMs?
>>
>>68797596
I hope you realize the US army is literally spied by every country on this planet.
>>
File: 1435988732549.png (3 MB, 1440x960) Image search: [Google]
1435988732549.png
3 MB, 1440x960
>>68797406

>Implying the majority of Europe wouldn't see the genocide of European whites as a good thing

>Implying they wouldn't surrender in a matter of days

>Implying that some European countries would not try to use broomsticks as a weapon.
>>
>>68798090
American nigger because I'm used to them and some can be tolerable and decent memers
>>
File: arilaughing.gif (740 KB, 165x165) Image search: [Google]
arilaughing.gif
740 KB, 165x165
>>68798142
>mudshits will be gone soon
>mideast will be under EU military occupation
Gtfo of here TOP KEK
>>
>>68798080
Let's be honest, we are a chinese vassal state now
>>
>>68797659
>>68797659

The world is basically shaped on us fighting for the last 1000 years
>>
>>68798270
yeah so what

do you know what US weapons are capable of? no? exactly
>>
With the state of the EU now, no.
We will instead invade and liberate Europe from the mudslimes.
>>
>>68794032
Shut up fucking Kraut. Logistics in the military is of the utmost importance. Our active duty personally may be shrinking, but we have a huge reserve force. Those 11Bs with a 35 ASVAB score are itching for a war fuggboi.
t. armyfag
>>
>>68791175

>USA allies with Russia
>EU is fucked

Not that hard desu
>>
>>68797659
pretty much this

I distinctly remembering America having to save your cucked asses a couple times
>>
>>68794847
Your media is lying to you
>>
>>68798253
Shiieeet mah niggah! I's be real happy wen dat happens damn
>>
>>68798572
*personnel
>>
>>68795145
>http://www.vice.com/read/we-asked-a-military-expert-if-the-whole-world-could-conquer-the-united-states

Fucking Vice. Kill yourself mate.

Also I agree
>>
>>68792901
>russia
Will burned
>>
>>68798613
Shieet man. Dem niggas be lyin. We wuz militaries in shiet muddufugga
>>
>>68791175
Easily USA

Europe doesn't fund their military

And the advanced Navy give us dominant footing
>>
File: 1457468471963.jpg (28 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1457468471963.jpg
28 KB, 750x750
>>68798357
>2016
>choosing niggers
>not choosing white middle eastern refugees
>>
>>68798361
>le frightened burger
>>
>>68791175
I hope the us would win
>>
>>68798791
>oink-oink
>>
>>68798311
Implying that if it comes out that America has gone mad and Trump has ordered the genoice of every single European, that Europeans would just surrender.

Implying that this is what happened in 1941 with Europe when the US-backed Soviets attacked Europe.

Implying that Germans couldn't convert its factories into weapons factories within minutes. Germans always have a Plan B.
>>
>>68798751
Vice does good on the scene stuff tho mang, their Ukraine series has been pretty good.
>>
File: Bval3YZCAAARb_4.jpg (40 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Bval3YZCAAARb_4.jpg
40 KB, 600x600
>>68798881
Yep, shaking in my chinese made US boots :^)
>>
>>68798849
Middle easterners want to kill you.
Niggers are just retarded.

I would rather be stuck in a cage with a well fed retarded gorrila than a hungry lion waiting for a chance to kill me.
>>
is this Pre or Post Wall?
>>
File: Crimea River.jpg (8 KB, 276x182) Image search: [Google]
Crimea River.jpg
8 KB, 276x182
>>68798791
>>
>>68791175
If we include Russia to EU. Europe from Greenland to Sakhalinsk
>>
File: 1458758362144 (1).png (269 KB, 500x514) Image search: [Google]
1458758362144 (1).png
269 KB, 500x514
>>68791175

I would expect a mainland invasion on either side would fail. The losses of such an attempt would be so high that the corresponding civilian population would go into civil war/riots.

Also have a look at trade and resources: EU will probably get resources from russia/china while they won´t give shit to the US. Also the US has a trade deficit and the US is #1 importer from german goods. I can imagine that losing the EU as a trade partner will cripple the US immensly due to them importing more than exporting. This will cripple their economy and create additional civil unrest together with the military losses against another first world union. And since the US population has lots of guns, a civil unrest will have way more influence than in the EU.

Of course lots of "what if´s" but i can imagine that either government will be kicked out due to the military losses and economic downfall before the war comes even close to any kind of conclusion.
>>
>>68798992

>Implying
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (37 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
37 KB, 640x636
The though of a united North America fighting a total war aginst the new North Middle East makes me hard desu
>>
>>68798992
>implying its 1941
You're not on top of the world anymore. Just accept it. Europe would get destroyed. You're women would beg us to rape them.
>>
US manpower calculations
250 million people aged 16 and older
thereof 68% are overweight or obese
thereof 20% do not properly understand English
thereof 25% are old motherfuckers are diabetics etc.
thereof 40% are Hispanics or black
thereof 45% are liberal women

What remains? 10 million that could be used as soldiers?

Switzerland, Austria, Finland, Sweden and Norway (all draft countries) have more trained soldiers.
>>
>>68792925
> Declare victory
> Get fucked by guerrilla tactics for the next 20 years
>>
>>68796658
Politics is what fucked us over
If we just wanted to completely cuck their shit up we could've even without nukes
>>
>>68796806
Our airforce is insane. We literally sell our decades old scraps to other countries and they love it
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-25-14-13-15.png (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-25-14-13-15.png
2 MB, 2560x1440
>>68799098
>niggers are just retarded
Dont get them confused with abbos
They WILL kill you when given the chance
https://youtu.be/sEwFYmA_llU
>>
>>68799430
>Just accept it. Europe would get destroyed.

Just look at Iraq and Syria, kiddo. America can't even win against ISIS. Based Russia, which would align with Europe (because they are Europeans and hate America) has done 200 times more damage to ISIS in 6 months than the US in 2 years.
>>
>>68799393
>Russia will trade and support EU
>china would let its entire economy fail to not support the U.S. which buys all of their products
>>
>>68791175
I can't believe someone asked that unironically. US would wipe europe off the face of the earth without problem
>>
How long would it take the entire world united in a total war scenario to defeat the USA by occupation?
>>
The EU has no oil and no way of projecting power outside of Europe. We are fucked from the start.
>>
>>68792004
If urban coons, opium farmers and farmers can do it, Im sure Europe can.
>>
>>68798992

listen buddy, i dont know why you keep insisting on creating these fantasy settings. probably has something to do with your country losing 2 world wars.

of course there are a million "if" scenarios where europe could somehow rise up out of the festering shithole it is now.

but that is not what we were discussing. we were discussing reality. as it stands, RIGHT NOW, the EU would get absolutely rekt by the U.S in a very short timeframe.
>>
>>68799457
>thereof 68% are overweight or obese
They could destroy the UK just by sending their troops there.
The island would literally sink.
>>
>>68799609
What is total war?
unless your military starts hiding behind its civilians its not going to work out for you.
>>
>Muslim population of Europe is 44 million
>population of Iraq is 22 million
>still rekt Amerifats and humiliated them on the world stage

GG NO RE
>>
>>68799622

why would chinas economy fail? the usual trading will continue but I doubt china will support the US military wise. Or else stuff between russia and china will start.

And russia will definately choose the EU over the US as a partner.
>>
File: imageedit_5_7180195126.gif (454 KB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
imageedit_5_7180195126.gif
454 KB, 264x264
>>68795550
>Brits actually think this
>>
>>68799622
>>china would let its entire economy fail to not support the U.S. which buys all of their products
Are you an idiot or something? The EU is China's number 1 trading partner by far. The US is second and has always been second.
>>
Guys, lets be real here. It is the whites vs the muds. Russia, usa, europe(being conquered by muds currently). Guys you forget lets not repeat ww2. Whites vs muds.
>>
>>68792004
With all the muslims you guys have now, yes. US military power is weak against muslims.
>>
File: 1457196195553.jpg (202 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1457196195553.jpg
202 KB, 1000x750
>refuse to fight when own continent is being invaded

>expect to win any war at all
>>
>>68799605
Niggers don't actively seek to kill you. Back any animal into a corner and your going to have a problem. Sometimes niggers just have weird territorial fits of rage is all.
>>
>>68800008
muds are a weapon. its always been whites v whites
>>
>>68799830
>What is total war?
I have been arguing this from the start. It is a question of total war. Total war needs a war economy and takes time to achieve. So what the US has in terms of logistics and soldiers is irrelevant right now, same for the EU.

The only questions are A. how much potential does each economy has and B. how many other countries of this world could each side occupy or ally with as fast as possible to create a bigger war economy and more total war preparations for the actual war.
>>
>>68793659
>secret
you mean imaginary?
>>
>>68791175
The US has forced on our land, if they declare war on us first were fucked. If, IF we can take their base before that then we could have an advatage, but I think we're pretty fucked overhall, we're just not prepared.
>>
>>68793659
So secret nobody even knows about them.
>>
>>68794747
oy vey
>>
>>68800038
>>refuse to fight when own continent is being invaded
>>expect to win any war at all
Don't be so hard on the US. Yes, you got 12 million illegals and Europe only got 1 million, but hey, life will get better. You don't have to throw in the towel so quickly.
>>
>>68791175
We've already won, the game is over.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_military_bases#Overseas
>>
File: Vietnam.jpg (64 KB, 406x533) Image search: [Google]
Vietnam.jpg
64 KB, 406x533
Enough said
>>
>>68800310
Their aren't so explosive
>>
>>68800232
Total number of US troops in Europe: 62,000.
Total number of EU troops after mobilization: 30 million

Yeah, sure, those 62,000 fat oversea kiddos the US has stationed in Europe for vacation purposes really will fuck us up. Sure mate.
>>
>>68800136
Then why do you keep bringing up the middle east.
Europe is not prepared for war. The U.S. is. You wouldn't even have time to start a war economy before we're finished with you.
>>
>>68798080
SHREKT (god save the queen)
>>
>>68800388
You too France
>>
File: French.jpg (37 KB, 284x384) Image search: [Google]
French.jpg
37 KB, 284x384
>>68800388
Surrender Monkey says what?

You assume we would play by the rules of war?
>>
>>68800472
You can't even police your own third world streets. The largest protests in history were because you guys were gonna invade a tiny shitpot desert kingdom run by a madman. You'd tear yourself apart burger and you know it, your kike ruling elite couldn't even muster up support for boots on the ground against ISIS.
>>
It would more or less be a stalemate because nobody could launch a successful ground assault.

The US would rule the seas because their navy is INSANE and be massively annoying so they might be able to negotiate the better side of a peace deal.
>>
>>68800388
>France
>Bringing up Vietnam.
>>
File: 1442008756545.jpg (25 KB, 640x625) Image search: [Google]
1442008756545.jpg
25 KB, 640x625
>>68800068
>Niggers don't actively seek to kill you.
You mean they dindu nuffin?
They're gud boyz?
Holy shit, no wonder african American communities have the highest property values in America.
No wonder africa is a utopia
>>
File: Sgt_Schultz.gif (46 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Sgt_Schultz.gif
46 KB, 320x240
>>68800437

All those fat fucks waving broomsticks.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/mar/06/germany.armedforces

Enjoy your defeat, Fritz.
>>
>>68793475
They are ISIS, Sven.
>>
>>68791175
The us. They have more than a decade of experience fighting shitskins.
Also:
>implying we wouldn't unconditionally surrender
>>
>>68792182
We already have military bases all over your country. You don't even have any military bases in your own country. The US wins.

Our military bases are everywhere. There's no escape. The only reason we aren't blocking the fuck out of ISIS right now is because of Obama's cowardice and a mix of our resources spreading across NATO, the UN, and protection of our allies
>>
>>68800310
This. I hate muds as much as the next guy but the burgers have a solid 30,000,000 negroes and untold tens of millions of illegals. They have 3x the rape and 8x the gun crime of any other OECD nation including occupied Israel.

Not to mention their fucking head of state is a negro and was voted in by a majority of the population TWICE.
>>
>>68800136

you have no understanding of modern warfare. this is not WW2.

any TOTAL WAR would NOT be a drawn out process. we live in an era where air power and superiority means everything. a total war against the EU would be a decisive shock and awe campaign that the EU would have no realistic way to contend.

there would be no time to build or convert factories. even if you did they would be blown up immediately. destroying infrastructure is the EASY part. we destroyed the entirety of the iraqi military organization in a matter of DAYS. you are a complete moron.
>>
>>68791175
No, USA would win.USA would do the same thing it did with Al qaeda, except train the refugees to fight.
>>
>>68799336
Russiastan is dogshit they would actually hinder your efforts.
Your only chance would be to team up with China, but if you do we let Nippon off its leash and you all die
>>
>>68791175
They're too fat to walk to the store and too stupid to use their own language. Until WW2 when they sent troops in Europe, they didn't even brush their teeth. What do you think?
>>
>>68800926
Total war in the modern era would actually be apocalyptic even if no nukes

Im spooked
>>
>>68800966
Sure, it's not like russian army is strongest land army
>>
>>68793840
>Putin's Navy in the Pacific
>Canada doing anything other than immediate prostration towards Washington, including listening to the queen
>Britain standing a chance with their newest coal powered ramp equipped HMS Elizabeth
>>
>>68799393
>I can imagine that losing the EU as a trade partner will cripple the US immensly due to them importing more than exporting
Before the 1970's America made almost everything it had domestically and relied on very little outside imports.
We can be 100% self sufficient if we wanted to.
You lot cannot on the other hand do so
>>
>>68800437
wher rod you get the 30 million and wouldn't it take a long to to mobilize them in terms of modern war
>>
you remember that footage from Iraq war, they be flying missiles and bombs through windows and down chimneys. oh shit lol
>>
>>68801109
Its not like air and land are connected or anything
>>
>>68793960
dubs mobile
>>
>>68798751
Vice wasn't shit-tier back then. They only started sprinting downhill towards the cliff in the last 2 years.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.