[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that every single person who has tried cannabis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: weed.jpg (112 KB, 1000x620) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
112 KB, 1000x620
Daily reminder that every single person who has tried cannabis loves it
>>
You can't deny that it's degenerate.
>>
>>68780459
What's not to love?
>>
A lot of first timers and people who don't do it often don't like it.

I assume it's cause whoever gives it to them gets them too high.
>>
I tried it yesterday. Hated it. Waste of time. I'd rather drink beer.
>>
>>68780534
Plants are degenerate?
>>
Not me desu. It makes me lose grip on reality.
>>
>>68780459
I hate it. It makes me paranoid as fuck and that's literally the only thing it does for me.
>>
>>68780556
it smells like ass and i hate the effects.>>68780459
>>
>>68780459
Daily reminder that every single person who has tried crack loves it
>>
daily reminder succesful people aboce the age of 18 don't smoke weed
>>
Smoked a couple times, it was not worth it, never done it since.
>>
>>68780459
It's pretty lame.

Do big boy drugs instead.
>>
Depends on what kind of weed you're smoking.

Legal weed is safe, illegal weed will give you schizophrenia/psychosis/other mental issues
>>
itt: losers who dont smoke
>>
>>68780593
DUDE HOW CAN IT BE BAD IF IT'S FROM DA ERF@@ :DDDD

When will this stupid fucking meme die
>>
>>68780459

Daily reminder that every single person who has tried your moms asshole loves it
>>
It often gave me anxiety and had a very shitty impact on my short-term memory.
>>
>>68780637
This desu senpai
>>
File: feminism.jpg (62 KB, 719x543) Image search: [Google]
feminism.jpg
62 KB, 719x543
>>68780459
>every single person who has tried cannabis loves it
Demonstrably false.
>>
>>68780573

I'm the opposite, I don't like it because I never really feel any different
>>
>>68780740
The only difference is the amount of the psychoactive ingredient in it. You're just saying that a smaller dose won't do as much to you.
>>
>>68780459
done it quite a few times because my friends did it.
it was stupid, pointless, boring and a money sink. I don't miss it at all.
you'll have x50 more fun with alcohol when you finally grow up OP.
>>
>>68780637
>>68780627
>>68780703

Wheter or not you ever smoke again you're probably going to get schizophrenia or psychosis sometime in your life.

You would have gotten it anyway but weed speeds it up if its already there.
>>
>>68780459
Doesn't agree with me just knocks me out like a sleeping pill.
>>
smoking is bad for you, I only use edibles now, lasts a lot longer too
>>
>>68780459
The same can be said about meth
>>
>>68780906

I'm not sure you know what you're talking about.

Weed that is too potent will give you serious mental health issues, more so if you're already prone to them.
>>
>>68780459

False. My ex hates it. I smoke every day but you're fucking retarded
>>
>>68781049
also everyone should try fapping while high at least once in their life, it's like the best sensory overload you can imagine
>>
>>68780459
it's pretty boring sitting around forgetting what you're saying halfway through every sentence while youw atch videos of cute sloths on youtube desu desu
>>
I hate to say it but weed can be kind of a gateway drug for some people. I lost a close friend to cocaine and she only started doing it (and binging other drugs) a month after she tried pot. She had avoided drugs entirely for the first 20 or so years or her life.

Then again I don't have a desire for hard drugs and I smoke from time to time.
>>
nope i hated it it sucks
>>
I genuinely prefer the buzz you get after a few drinks. Only smoked weed a few times but it made me feel uncomfortable as shit.
>>
>>68780459
Daily reminder, you are wrong and a degenerate
>>
hey its pretty good
>>
>>68780769

shutup bitch weed doesn't hurt anyone same as alcohol doesn't. Everything is fine in moderation as long as you don't act autistic with it like you handle everything.
>>
File: 1449770129939.jpg (11 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1449770129939.jpg
11 KB, 325x325
>>68780459

Nope. I used to smoke a lot in high school/college. Don't really like the way it makes me feel anymore. I always get anxious/depressed when I smoke.

Now I just stick to cocaine and MDMA.
>>
>>68780459
Bullshit.

I know of a guy with legitimate anxiety problems, and the only thing weed does to him is make him frigid, paranoid and fearfur.
>>
>>68780459
Daily reminder that everyone who did it is degenerate.
>>
I smoked it since I was 17 and I smoked everyday for 2 years between the ages of 21-22. I can't stand it now, makes me really antisocial and paranoid
>>
>>68780534

>Get home from work making 120k a year
>Instead of getting drunk which causes you to gain weight, act like an idiot, and unable to operate vehicles I smoke a joint

Somehow a Swede (capital of degenerates) thinks its degenerate.
>>
It just makes me paranoid and anxious
>>
>42 posts in 10 minutes
why is so easy to b8 4chan with threads about weed?
>>
>>68780459
Thats because it's drugs. I tried it and quit after I realized it's terrible for you. Most stoners just lie to themselves and say it's "my medicine"

I have seen it give 30 uear olds the mental capacity of a teenage redditor.

It changes men into libtards capable only of emption based thought. Women stay the same I guess.
>>
>>68780459
I tried some and had a panic attack and was hospitalized because I thought I was having a panic attack. My family thought I died and fucked my facebook up with a bunch of messages.
>>
>>68781468

Upset your cuck thread didn't take off faggot?
>>
>>68780459
Ofc, it's the absolute best shit. I would smoke it every day if I didn't have coursework to do and I could actually find a fucking m8 who was a dealer.
>>
>>68781275
cocaine permanently rewires your brain after your first line.
>>
Daily reminder that everyone who tries heroin loves it.

Weed is for hippies and faggots, and if you smoke it you deserve to be in jail.
>>
>>68781581

Good. My brain was fucked up before anyway.
>>
>>68780580
That's how I felt at first too. A few months in you won't want alcohol anymore.
Now I only drink as a substitute.
>>
>>68781532
>emotion based thought

*tips fedora* can't let someone not be a STEMfag, am I right?
>>
Smoked a lot of weed as a kid. Now it does nothing for me.
>>
>>68780459
I've smoked through all my teen years and I quit because I realized it only had the effect of making me tired, dumbing me down, and making me extra anxious in social situations. Ganja is a drug for stupid people, communists and wannabe-philosophers, get over it.

Alcohol, cocaine and DMT are the only non-degenrate drugs (I never tried coke tho).
>>
>>68780459
weed is like any other drug people with no self control blame it for their problem.
>>
>>68781581
Everything you do rewires your brain. That's how you learn.
>>
My cousin smokes the herbal jew, she turns into a fucking monster when she's not high and spends all of her money on weed.

...and people say it's not addictive.
>>
>>68781780
Cocaine is literally "rich daddy's girl: the drug". It's a tumblr drug.
>>
Colorado needs to either make it only medical or convince others to legalize cause Jews are terraforming CO into CA. I live here and could smoke every day but choose to use my money for other things instead. I can smoke it on and off easily. Thing I will say is that it's overrated
>>
>>68781901
Nobody says it's not addictive. Anyone who does doesn't understand how addiction works. 90% isn't chemical.
It's just not harmful. Apart from to your wallet.
>>
>>68781901
But can you prove she would never have been a crazy bitch even if she didn't smoke weed?
>>
>>68780459
I tried it and I hate it, it is a worthless plant for most though I guess some people with specific medical conditions could benefit from it.
>>
>>68781305

Weed calms anxiety.

You're friend is a schizo sorry to tell you.
>>
>>68781780
I'd love to try DMT.
>>
Loved it, but can't smoke anymore since I got shizo (from other drugs doe).

When I smoke it I get insanely paranoid. Good times were had tho
>>
>>68781901

That's because she's smoking skunk weed off the streets and because she was probably already nuts before she started smoking.
>>
File: 71a.png (5 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
71a.png
5 KB, 300x360
>>68780459

Keep smoking the herbal jew
>>
File: 47 Angry.jpg (175 KB, 870x846) Image search: [Google]
47 Angry.jpg
175 KB, 870x846
>Smoke weed.
>Can feel each individual tooth in my head moving.
>They all hurt.
>Spend the next two hours trying to not bite my tongue.

Wasn't very pleasant.
>>
>>68781950
Nah it's rich daddy's drug, too. Which is fine by me... If I ever reached 50 with a couple millions in the bank, it'd be okay to slowly kill myself with drugs, sex and a generally unhealthy lifestyle.
>>
everyone who has killed themself has enjoyed it

better get on that
>>
>>68781901
It's quite addictive
Addicts aren't able to recognize that
>>
File: 65465465.gif (939 KB, 500x337) Image search: [Google]
65465465.gif
939 KB, 500x337
>>68780459
Every time I smoked it my brain started working at a mile a minute, my heart rate spiked exponentially (it felt like it was going to come out of my fucking chest) and I started trying to write down dumb-ass nonsensical bullshit like I had opened a third eye or some shit. I also lost the ability to fully comprehend people's faces. After 5 minutes I just wanted to be able to think normally again. I fucking hate weed. Fuck you OP.
>>
File: 1445956360788.jpg (260 KB, 1141x711) Image search: [Google]
1445956360788.jpg
260 KB, 1141x711
>>68780459
>if it feels good - do it
FUCKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUU
>>
>>68782291
>kill myself with drugs, sex and a generally unhealthy lifestyle.

Fucking casual, I do that already at mid-20. Minus the sex tho, and the mony.
>FML
>>
Can only laugh at the people who have problems or know people that have had problems with weed and blame the drug.

Not surprised they cant accept they're already fucking nuts and smoking just brings it right to the forefront.
>>
>>68782280
Sounds like you smoked bad shit. When I smoke the wrong stuff, it feels like my brain is trying to escape from my head.
Just make sure you get good stuff and stuff like that shouldn't happen unless you massively overdo it. (which is also a possible reason that happened)
>>
>>68780459
It's not true. Some people feel very uncomfortable being high, especially those with anxiety issues (pussies). They try it once or twice and they don't enjoy it.

I say this as a person who likes getting high from time to time.

It's as dumb as saying everyone enjoys being drunk, or enjoys sex, it's just not true... Even though it's hard to believe... neurologically speaking, everyone is likely to enjoy these things.
>>
>>68782377
Literally me.
>>
>>68780459
Not going to lie, the high is pretty good.

However I don't like weed culture, it makes people into hippies and losers. I do it max 2 or 3 times a year.
>>
All of the nastiness from weed is from burning it. Vaporizing wax in small amounts is the way to go.
>>
>>68780593
Go smoke some hemlock then
>>
>>68782345

That's not the drugs fault.

You are schizophrenic, sorry.

And I'm dead serious. Never smoke again.
>>
>>68781901
It's not physically addictive, just habit forming.

Weed is literally the easiest drug to quit, tell her she's a weak willed faggot.
>>
>>68780459
hey man pot is great and all, but that's just not true
>>
Weed is for retards. If you smoke weed throughout your Teens your life is basically fucked. If you smoke it above the age of 18 you might as well kill yourself for poluting our society.
>>
>>68781234
>inhaling burnt carbon matter
>harmless

OK
>>
>>68782397
That's what people don't get about weed. It amplifies your personality.
>>
>>68782280
Brush you fucking teeth and smoke it more than once
>>68782011
I have never gotten addicted to it. Last time I smoked was 3 weeks ago for about a week, before then I hadn't smoked in 3 months, before that time I hadnt smoked in 7 months.
If you aren't creative or outdoorsy it makes you a lazy piece of shit. My friends and I draw, make music and go on adventures when we get smoke and never let it get in the way of work
>>
>>68782089
>strain, cannabinoid, and phenol variation
>a person's unique and specific biochemistry

also please don't be that guy it ruins shit for us
>>
>>68782089
>actually believes this shit

It makes you dumb too
>>
File: 1450029017484.jpg (54 KB, 960x891) Image search: [Google]
1450029017484.jpg
54 KB, 960x891
>>68780459
I've smoked on and off with friends. Weed is shit.
>>
I didn't. Tried it 3 times 3 different ways, hated it every time. Made me forget everything I wanted to say, so I just got frustrated. I hate feeling like I can't think.
>>
>>68782505
>You are schizophrenic, sorry.
>And I'm dead serious. Never smoke again.

Same here, I'm schizo but sometimes I get to enjoy weed like it was earlier in my life. The good sides.

But then from one second to the other I can snap into anxiety^100 paired with paranoia and delusion and stuff. Schizo sucks balls.

Also can't enjoy stims as I used to. Should stop, but probably won't until I'm full blown insane
>>
>>68782601
Nah m8. Alcohol amplifies my personality. Weed reins it in.
>>
>>68782588
>Implying that smoking weed is the only way to ingest it.
>>
>>68782089
>Weed calms anxiety
Oh how I wish this was true
>>
>>68782601

It should realy be used as a psychological test to figure out if people have schizophrenia/psychosis

Anyone who freaks out on weed should be thrown in the loony bin.
>>
I've tried it and it's honestly not that great.
>>
>>68782683
>>68782785
different people can have different responses to the same drug
>>
>>68780459

I always got paranoia or sick weed sucks dick . I could only use it in combination with xtc speed
>>
>>68782793
>It should realy be used as a psychological test to figure out if people have schizophrenia/psychosis
>Anyone who freaks out on weed should be thrown in the loony bin.

Sadly I have to agree, weed is a really good indicator of my current mental state. If my shizo is better, smoking weed is better too
>>
>>68782683
>>68782785

I'm sorry that you mistake your schizophrenia for anxiety.

Really is a big issue with people unfortuantely,
>>
>>68782668
It's been months since I last did it but that's just cause I can't find a dealer. I think about it almost every day though.
I guess it's just one those things that affects everyone differently. For me it has no long-term negative effects apart from the craving.
>>
As a person who's quitting weed today. I can tell you it is addictive, it is detrimental if used excessively. Honestly weed should be legalized for medicinal purposes but only for that. Recreational use isn't good for the body.
>>
Literally the most boring experiences of my life. What a waste of time.
>>
>>68780573
>>68780833
I've given weed to people on a few occasions.

One time: I got a first timer way too baked on brownies (I got too high as well) and they got pretty scared of their state of mind & body. Didn't enjoy it.

On a different occasion, different first timer, I gave them two hits off of a weak spliff. They didn't get high at all and didn't even want to try any more.

Dosage is a pretty big deal when it comes to getting high and people (like myself) aren't considerate enough.
>>
>>68780459
It gets old quickly, it was fun the first few times but then it just made me paranoid and sad
>>
>>68782907
>I could only use it in combination with xtc speed

Yeah paired with these I also almost always enjoy weed. sober or with alcohol, not so much. Though sober is even worse than with alcohol
>>
>>68782377
Sex and money make the difference between a degenerate toothpaste like yourself and a rock star/playah, tho.

Also, I thought that Dutch people didn't actually do drugs to avoid fueling the cliché.

>>68782123
About 50€ off of [spoiler]silkroad[/spoiler] for a couple of rounds.
Know that you will mess up the first couple times because it's hard af to smoke properly.
When it hit me good I saw my inner spiritual temple in a storm of light and I was seriously happy for the six hours after.
>>
ive smoked like 8-10 joints total and ive had enough of it. last 3 times made me so sick i had to vomit.
>>
>>68782958
Just chill mate, quit tomorrow.
>>
>>68782505
Why are you calling everyone in this thread who has a negative response to marijuana schizo?
>>
>>68782958

t-thres nothing wrong with me.... i-its just the weed... right guys?
>>
>>68783004
This is only a side effect if you don't meet the goals you set for yourself. If you had any recent "achievements" to show for you wouldn't get sad when smoking
>>
>>68783066
>Also, I thought that Dutch people didn't actually do drugs to avoid fueling the cliché.

I'm from Luxembourg tho, and yeah lots of dutchies do drugs. Love to go there
>>
>>68782890
>>68782934
I'm not arguing against it, it's just that the drug was presented to me as a solution to anxiety, and it was anything but.
Also, I don't have schizophrenia, I got checked by multiple professionals.
>>
>>68783135

Because its true and schizos are often delusional, as you can see in this thread.
>>
>>68783066
Yeah but I can't afford bitcoin and I don't have a mate who deals anymore.
>>
The first time I tried the shit, I didn't get high, but I did get really anxious and had some sort of nervous breakdown.

However, every time after was breddy gud
>>
>>68780459
I tried it, didn't like it one bit.
>>
>>68783174
Of course it is, just go with the shadow people and all will be fine
>>
>>68783271

>israel
>mental health professionals

ok matey
>>
I tried Canabis, even smoked it frequently for some time and im hating it now so fuck off
>>
>>68782958

It only becomes a problem if you put it before your responsibilities. I'd rather smoke a joint rather than get drunk and wake up the next day feeling like shit. Just because some of you didn't have good experiences with weed doesn't make you an expert on it, everyone experiences it differently. Sorry that you're a pussy.
>>
Smoked it a fair bit when I were younger and it helped me relax and think about stuff... Or so I thought.

Went off it for a few years (didn't quit, just grew out of it) and found that my critical thinking skills were both sharper and more profound than they ever were while smoking weed.

A rather pointless and ultimately limiting drug overall and one I wouldn't be recommending to friends.
>>
>>68783371
That is a very good argument, nice seeing someone basing their opinions on something other than stereotypes and prejudice.
>>
>>68781000
no you dont POTato nigger
>>
File: 423498234734.jpg (69 KB, 500x440) Image search: [Google]
423498234734.jpg
69 KB, 500x440
>>68783274
>People disagreeing with me is proof of schizophrenia
Fucking hell, family. You can't just give everyone a single pseudo-diagnosis just because you're afraid of muh favourite drug having a less than favourable reputation all around.
>>
>>68783271
>it's just that the drug was presented to me as a solution to anxiety, and it was anything but.
Why would someone prescribe something that increases your heart rate for anxiety
>>
>>68780459
Daily remind that faggots will self suppress till death to gain>>68780459
smugness over those who dont self suppress
>>
>>68780459
i used to love it, i wish i could go back.
then one time i got REALLY high, maybe laced? and thought i was going to be mentally retarded the rest my life.
90% of the times i'd smoke after that I'd get that feeling again, like i will never recover from the high.
maybe over time i didnt enjoy the feeling of my brain cells dying? idk sucks man.
>>
>>68780459
True for me, not true for all

faggot
>>
>>68780580
>beer

Beer is the most degenerate, pussy form of alcohol.
>>
>>68781780
>cocaine
>not degenerate
oh boy
>>
>>68783578
Not by professionals but by the public opinion. I live in a SJW city so they worship weed as an elixir of eternal life.
Not to say it's their responsibility in any way - it's my body.
>>
daily reminder that every single white girl who has taken the BBC has loved it
>>
File: 1448489577755.jpg (12 KB, 287x325) Image search: [Google]
1448489577755.jpg
12 KB, 287x325
>>68783839
>>
>>68780459
Some people panic on it.
>>
File: 1458698735126.png (1 MB, 960x716) Image search: [Google]
1458698735126.png
1 MB, 960x716
>>68783839
Women's sexuality = fear
>>
>>68780459
If you like it smoke it

Don't be a faggot about it
>>
>>68780534
you can't deny there were swedish nazis & sympathizers. but you will deny it because you are spineless faggots and dindu lovers
>>
>>68783953
Just smoke less and that shouldn't be a problem. Take a single hit.
>>
>>68783953
Only schizos and autists
>>
Not my wife, i smoke, so in the years i have got her to try reg, high grade, and synthetic weed "i know all degenerate, but hey thats pretty much the only degenerate thing i have ever done..." I don't touch the synthetic stuff anymore...

She tried it at home, in a nice setting and relaxed, she didnt like it any time she tried it....
>>
absolutely not true? you're retarded.
>>
>>68780459
I've smoked pot before it's not that great don't see what the big deal is.
>>
>>68784298
For some reason I find that some people take 3 or 4 times of getting high to start really really enjoying it. I blame difficulties of understanding how to inhale it.
>>
>>68784298
you probably didn't do it right
>>
>>68784298
Yeah, it's overrated and gay-as-fuck. You wouldn't want to know about the Reptiles anyway.
>>
>>68782947
Wew lad, get a little more meaning into your life
>>
>>68780534
Dont you have a bull to prep?
>>
>>68784402
Yeah. People shouldn't really start with a joint. I'd recommend vaping for first timers.
>>
Everytime I get exposed to this, I get red eyes, can't sleep correctly until a day after and have trouble remembering things correctly.
OP, I won't say I care enough to hate it, but I dislike its effect on me.
>>
>>68781115
*LSD
>>
>>68784642
Marijuana is #BANNED and #ILLEGAL because it is a mind expanding drug that allows you to see the true nature of things. When you smoke buds with a certain type of purple and blue crystal, it activates your neuro centers and specifically a part of the brain called the cranial eczema. It is be(lie)ved that this part of the brain, regularly dormant in humans, is an ancient secret. Most pre-human societies were telepathic, using this center of the brain to communicate on a cosmic level and tap into truths that we don't know. This is why they never developed technology--no need for computers or war when you're already living in utopia. However some humans mutated and without cranial eczema activation were forced to discovering spears and crude weapons which they used to wipe out the peaceful telepathic pre-humans. It is this center of the brain that we tap into when listening to dubstep or smoking herb. It enfeebles us to be peaceful and be in touch with the divine, which is why the governments of the world want to unite to stop it and keep the people living in darkness. Whatever that's just a little bit of the stuff I know about and crazy shit I think about day to day.
>>
>>68781115
This.
>>
>>68784783
why not both?
>>
>>68784402
This. And I also think people need a few tries to adjust to what it actually feels like. I've heard people say that it's a little underwhelming at first 'cause they were expecting like a crazy trip. But then once they've figured out they're feeling what they're supposed to feel, they enjoy it.
>>
Ive tried it
Multiple times
Over years

I hate it

But i think it should be legal natiowide
>>
>>68780459
it's overrated
>>
>>68780459
I prefer opiates, it's more of a get stuff done type drug
>>
>>68780534
Weed itself isn't degenerate but stoner """"culture"""" is absolutely degenerate as fuck
>>
>>68784897
True
>>
>>68780459
wrong, not everyone likes cannabis, simple as that. Rarer is people who actually have a reaction to it, call them allergic, they can't handle it at all. I know of two or three such cases and maybe 500+ people who do or did smoke.

tbqh if it never was illegal I don't think it would have gained much popularity here. Face it, it's far too expensive for once. Here you have to lit engage on moving product for not being ruined, that or grow
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>68780769
>I know better than God
>>
>>68784903
Exactly it's a mix. It's people not knowing how to inhale and it's them having ridiculous expectations of unicorns, tripping balls and rainbows.

Being anxious about what;s going to happen is also a way to ruin your high.
>>
>>68784831
>It is this center of the brain that we tap into when listening to dubstep
>dubstep
and this is when your theory crumbled down
>>
It tastes like shit
>>
>>68785031
Lol man I would say that's amphetamines.
>>
File: 1458670467110.png (211 KB, 631x820) Image search: [Google]
1458670467110.png
211 KB, 631x820
>smoking weed is bad
>kissing nigger feet is good

Christian logic
>>
Reminder that anyone who is anti-marijuana is by definition an insecure cuck.

Reminder that alcohol is also a drug and just as degenerate.

Reminder that politically and publicly opposing marijuana only leads to more people using it.
>>
>>68785174
God doesn't want you to smoke weed and make your lungs feeble. How will you have enough stamina to smash kebab head with a mace if you have brown lungs?
>>
>>68785106
>far too expensive
>110 bucks for a half ounce

Nigga I can make a half last a month and a half I feel bad for you if it's more expensive in Norway
>>
>>68785231
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc5wkQm6B44
>>
>>68781000
All that blatant disinfo
>>
>>68784950
That's how I am with alcohol. But I believe in freedoms.. So have at it
>>
>>68785315
Booze is way worse dude. I honestly can't imagine anyone doing a significant amount of both and not realizing that booze is absolutely more dangerous and worse for you.
>>
>>68784831
>banned
>illegal
tell that to my medical rec :^)
>>
>>68785048
So much this
>>
>>68784610
Yeah that's what I thought too after like blowing through fifteen hits out of a one hitter. And telling everyone I didn't do it right over and over again for like 15 minutes.
>>
>>68780459
Why include every? That's false, you could have made the statement with most, might still be wrong, but not obviously false.

I know plenty of people I've smoked out who didn't like it that much and only tried it a handful more times before deciding against it
>>
>>68780459
Nah I fucking hate it. Smoke all you want, though, you degenerate hippie.
>>
>>68785252
get better weed and then don't mix it with tobacco
>>
>>68785384
I believe you now
>>
>>68785483
Fuck Rex medical is easy to get. It should be medical only, pay the 100 bucks to smoke and come up with some excuse, it's worth it
>>
>>68785526
yea that sounds like a (YOU) problem
>>
>>68785483
how's that neck cramp coming along? :^)
>>
File: 1433976449010.jpg (109 KB, 680x777) Image search: [Google]
1433976449010.jpg
109 KB, 680x777
To be honest, I don't do weed because it's mainstream. DXM is fun though
>>
>>68785665
actually i am missing a lumbar and my spine is braced with a fusion so i have issues sleeping but i support rec use as well.
>>
File: 2pIHY2b.jpg (36 KB, 598x598) Image search: [Google]
2pIHY2b.jpg
36 KB, 598x598
I smoke every once in a while. It used to just make me sad as fuck because I was depressed but the last couple of times I got anxious and it started to freak me out.
How am I gonna hang out with the cool kids now?
>>
>>68785653
Ayup plus alcohol is cheaper and more available if I want to become an annoying cunt who talks to much and laughs too loud for a night
>>
>>68785773
It might not be as common as weed, but DXM is the hipster drug
>>
Julian is a good example of a stoner. As long as you're strong, smart and make more than a living weed is fine. Skinny, poor little dumb fucks give weed a bad name. The typical stoner is some fat or skinny dude who is seriously dumb as fuck and poor, worst possible situation and weed only makes it worse
>>
File: 1458617761886.jpg (105 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1458617761886.jpg
105 KB, 900x900
>>68780534
>sweden
>calling anything " degenerate "

I rather smoke weed for the rest of my life than having to suck millions of mudslime nigger dick on a daily basis desu senpai
>>
>>68785048
absolutely
>>
>>68780459
I've tried it
It was boring
>0/10
>Would not try again
>>
>>68785900
Or you could just temper both like the framers of the const. that you probably suck the dick of in other /pol/ threads
>>
>>68785890
1. Try different weed, sounds like you're now smoking THC heavy weed
2. Just smoke less at a time until it doesn't make you freak out
>>
>>68780459
I've tried it plenty and fucking hate it.
>>
>>68785890
cocaine
>>
>>68780534
>mfw I've learned electronics in order to build my own grow box and now I know how to fix shit and programm Arduino and Raspberry Pi

I never knew soldering was so much fun and how much power I could save in my household.

Plus: Chicks dig my work desk with all these tools.
>>
Can anyone answer a question for me?

What gives congress the authority to outlaw/make illegal marijuana which is grown, sold, and consumed all within the same state?
>>
>>68780459
>>68780459
tried it last Saturday
got sick to my stomach
never again
>>
>smoked it once maybe 15 years ago
>felt nothing

>had brownies about 3 years ago
>made me very sleepy

I don't need drugs to be disappointed and tired all the time.
>>
>>68786010
France you're jus as bad. Your women are punishing you for cucking the world,it's people I know including myself have French in them, you guys even attacked and cucked Britain, savage. But those days after over, just a husk of a cuck that has good artists and inventors, no more warriors left
>>
>>68786076
sounds reasonable
thanks fäm
>>
>>68786053
Nah fuck those cunts
>>
>>68786076
he should try some purple, I did it and never get this chill in my life
>>
>>68780459
>Daily reminder that every single person who has tried cannabis loves it

No.
>>
File: IMAG1450.jpg (834 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1450.jpg
834 KB, 1520x2688
Greetings fellow stoners!

Just picked up a half of Elvis!
>>
>>68786435
it was just a shot in the dark
most people through out history have expressed a love for alcohol or cannabis if not both simultaneously

historically speaking those who dissented against cannabis and alcohol were women, children, and protestant scum
>>
>>68785890
No normal white man can enjoy his life anymore. Refugees ruined everything.
>>
>>68786382
No problem man, I've had the same problem and it really does work to just slow your roll.
>>
File: rur.jpg (180 KB, 1023x594) Image search: [Google]
rur.jpg
180 KB, 1023x594
>>68786376
life is actually pretty based if you live in a rural areain france, there is literally 0 angry nigger and everyone is racist
>>
>>68780459
Daily reminder that every single person who has sucked cock loves it
>>
>>68786560
Cool, what unit are they divied up in? Looks like a g or two each?
>>
Can anyone answer a question for me?

What gives congress the authority to outlaw/make illegal marijuana which is grown, sold, and consumed all within the same state?
>>
>>68786895
they have no right whatsoever. but then again congress isn't working for you they work for special interests kiddo
>>
>>68786773
Really? Then maybe I will backpack Europe and just avoid the cities. Maybe I'll just ride a bike, are there cheap places to stay or should I just camp?
>>
>>68787066
are you trying to get stabbed by a gypse?
>>
>>68786895
Nothing really, the Feds are kings of our land and have taken precedent since FDR and even a few decades before.
>>
>>68780459
>Things that are even true.

Even as a veteran lover of the herb, I can sincerely say that for some people even smoking a small amount is an unpleasant experience they wouldn't want to repeat.
>>
>>68786666
Nah it's not that I'm against either one i just don't care for either usually and one won't get me a big ass fine I don't need
>>
File: chemdawg 3-25-2016.jpg (4 MB, 2255x4008) Image search: [Google]
chemdawg 3-25-2016.jpg
4 MB, 2255x4008
>>68780459
Got a question for fellow growers...

So I'm growing 2 plants here in Oregon. 1 Chemdawg and 1 Strawberry Cough. I got them as clones, veged them for about 1 month under CFL then switched to flower 2/4/2016. So today is day 50 of flowering.

Anyways, I noticed within the last week that most of the fan leaves have started to fall off. Is this normal? I read that some old-timers say that if the herb doesn't look like it's dying when you harvest, then you didn't do it right. But others say the plant should be green on harvest. What do you guys think?
>>
>>68786891
Dense eights,

My guy always weighs it in front of me before packing it.
>>
>>68780459
nope.
>>
>>68785048
Best post in thread
>>
Absolutely false. I'm high RIGHT NOW and It's by far my LEAST favorite drug. Makes me tired, stupid. and dry. It's literally shit tier but if it's all you've got. Oxycondone IR on the other hand is amazing. Gives you all day energy and a bit of a mood boost too.

Kek captcha was grass
>>
>>68780459

This is untrue. Both of my older brothers didnt enjoy cannabis.
>>
>>68787316
>most of the fan leaves have started to fall off. Is this normal?

Not at that stage from what I see, maybe in a few weeks that would be normal.
What nutrients are you using?
>>
>>68787316
From what I've heard, this is normal.
>>
>>68780459
I hate it, I used to smoke it for a while and hated it every fucking time. It's crap.
>>
File: blaye-france-citadel-panorama.jpg (1 MB, 2552x1264) Image search: [Google]
blaye-france-citadel-panorama.jpg
1 MB, 2552x1264
>>68787183
calais =/= France

picture related is my city, pov from the citadel, comfiness level above 99.9%
>>
I sure like it. It helps me sleep at night.
>>
>>68780459
I blacked out twice from it

I fucking hate weed and I haven't smoked it in like 5 years

alcohol and cigarettes though, that's the manly combination
>>
>>68787183
Even in the remote rural areas there at gyspises? I thought I'd go sleep in the forest or the mountains up in a tree
>>
>>68781901

>blaming the gun not the killer

I bet you let niggers fuck you in the ass too
>>
>>68787316
that is normal, but it shouldn;t really happen until the last 2 weeks and yours look like it need more then that. it looks like you could use a little stronger nutrients.

in the last 2 weeks you should stop fertilizing it and the plant should be using up what it has stored. thats why the leafs die off
>>
can't stand the act of actually smoking it
>>
>>68781405

Why does it have to be a choice between one drug or another? Fuc king addict
>>
>>68787849
>blacking out from weed

This doesn't happen unless you're also drinking or having a total psychological breakdown.
>>
>>68787849
it's manly to become fat and grow a lunge cancer?
>>
>>68780459
tried it 3 times. wasnt that great. only smoke it if i think it will get me laid.
>>
>>68780459
>Daily reminder that every single person who has tried cannabis loves it
Daily reminder that every single person who has tried murder and rape loves it
>>
>>68788024
or you because you haven't smoked weed in like a year and you smoked with people who smoke like everyday
>>
>>68787962
vaporate then. or make butter and get baked
>>
>>68788079
that's literally all your country does

except on Mondays
>>
Not I!
>>
File: strawberry cough 3-25-2016.jpg (4 MB, 2255x4008) Image search: [Google]
strawberry cough 3-25-2016.jpg
4 MB, 2255x4008
>>68787621
Started with Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil. Used FF Grow Big for veg, then I've been using FF Big Bloom and FF Tiger Bloom plus Cal-Mag+ (using RO water). I've got some Super Thrive but I haven't used any. Last time i checked the water run-off (last Saturday), pH was around 6.5.

>>68787636
Good to hear!

>>68787880
They've got about 2-3 weeks left, maybe longer. I haven't fertilized in 2 weeks come Saturday. Trichomes are just starting to turn milky.
>>
I didn't like it.
>>
>>68788198
>and you smoked with people who smoke like everyday
Is this a real thing? The only few times I smoked weed was with people who smoked daily and I didn't enjoy it very much.
>>
>>68788303
but I'm not a burger, what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>68788521
french don't work on mondays

suppose you wouldn't know that if you're a NEET
>>
>>68781078
Ive smoked meth multiple times and didn't like it. Made me just really focused mentally, and was both mentally and physically straining by the end of the high. no recreational value for me because of ADD
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3024x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3024x3024
>>68783663
Because Canada doesn't have good beer. Come to NYC leaf bro, I'll show you some of that DUDE BEER LMAO good shit. Singlecut, Otherhalf, Grimm, Barrier. If you go to Massachusets Treehouse, Trillium. Maine has Bissel Brothers, Peak Organic, Maine Beer co.. There's nothing wrong with good beer. I drink way less and drink for flavor. I'm not some shit head funneling keystone.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.