[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Acid is horrible, It is jewish tool to make you belive the globalization
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: acid.jpg (30 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
acid.jpg
30 KB, 300x168
Everyone romanticizes the beetles acid and the 60's but it horrible degeneracy to society. Why do people on acid accept sitting around and not doing anything with thier lives or for fellow man. You dont learn anything worth while and then you watch "The Yellow Submarine" movie and see the end where it say all togather now in every language and you see executive producer is a jew. Fuck acid everyone who sells and deals with it, is the scum of the earth. I feel like ass today.... Why did I do acid.... Why. Why did I think it would be awesome but I felt the jew being shilled in. Dont believe hippie degeneracy. hippies were literal scum and hitler should have gassed them jeez. Why does anyone do acid and why is it looked upon so proudly?

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/assclown-acid-trip
>>
>>68774165
Psychedelics affect different people differently.
>>
I did acid and turned from a globalist to a nationalist op is full of shit also gay
>>
>muh lsd

Absinthe, Alcohol, and Lucid dreaming are true patrician tools to induce creativity
>>
>>68774165

Nah you should definitely drop LSD. I was in the Washington mountains once and encountered a race of elementals who showed me the dark cabal and warned me of the storm coming.
>>
>>68774165
You're so stingy dude chill
>>
File: nofeelnovember.jpg (97 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
nofeelnovember.jpg
97 KB, 600x600
>>68774987

>dat ID
>>
>>68774165
Both The Beatles and LSD are fucking awesome. Now go piss off you underclass pleb.
>>
File: 1457639168510.gif (897 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
1457639168510.gif
897 KB, 800x430
>>68774165
>I've never taken a psychedelic: the post
>>
>>68775138
that's cool

i once tripped on acid while riding a bicycle and i kept getting attacked by mosquitos so i begged the mosquito king (who happened to be a shining golden fractal) to stop waging war on me

fun times. drop acid yall
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 595x860) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 595x860
>>68774987
>FEEL
>>
>>68774987
This
>>
Why do people on the internet accept sitting around and not doing anything with thier lives or for fellow man?

the internet has done more to promote globalization than anything in existence today.
>>
>>68775437
I'd say stay away from them if only because media subliminals like the movies he described are more powerful (this is basically how the original Mk ultra was done)

I'd say the bigger problem than acid alone is the Beatles and anything associated with it though.
>>
>>68775387
no the Beatles was literally the product of Adorno (one of the most prominent cultural marxists).
>>
>>68775455
you wont believe me now, but that whole gnostic/matrix thing is a clever lie.

It's all about getting you to think God is the villain and you can break free by rejecting God and christianity
>>
File: 1458231717942.png (36 KB, 526x586) Image search: [Google]
1458231717942.png
36 KB, 526x586
>/pol/ drops acid
>>
>>68774165
Ive tred psychedelics in the past. They were fun and a little scary, but as i matured i think messing with your mind like that is somewhat irresponsible. It's one of the things that you own and must protect, mostly from the reptile aliens
>>
File: lynchtrayvonamericanpsyco.jpg (15 KB, 240x255) Image search: [Google]
lynchtrayvonamericanpsyco.jpg
15 KB, 240x255
>>68776602
The beatles are degenerate shit and are trying to ruin western society
>>
Acid was my favorite psychedelic I ever tried, though DMT is more godly and gobsmacking.

Regardless, LSD is finished. It's around but it's very scarce.

Drug trips are superficial but fun.
>>
OP read weird scenes inside the canyon by dave mcgowan.

Or read his other book, programmed to kill for more background on what the 60s revolution was really stemming from.
>>
File: aidssrillexfaggot.jpg (51 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
aidssrillexfaggot.jpg
51 KB, 480x360
>>68776954
>send kid to college
>They drop acid twice
>Now they are aids skrillix
>>
>>68777045
it all ties into the UN and the Anglo establishment's fetish for POO IN LOO hindu caste system

that's what brave new world was about, the caste system

and that's exactly what's happening to modern society on all levels, they're creating a caste system. The UN is overt in its hindu shit. Also CERN has an idol of shiva in front of it.

The hexagram and the swastika BOTH come from poo religion. I don't believe either naziism OR zionism are the good guys.
>>
>>68774987
This
>>
>>68775134
You mean kykeon right? Kykeon and belladonna.
>>
File: bbernlover.jpg (126 KB, 799x805) Image search: [Google]
bbernlover.jpg
126 KB, 799x805
>>68777308
You literally sound like aids skrillix
>>
>>68777071
>Regardless, LSD is finished. It's around but it's very scarce.
This is an urban myth mostly. The chemical structure of LSD is not a secret, anyone could produce it with sufficient tools and knowledge.
>>
>>68777479
how so?

I'm telling you exactly why LSD is degenerate. You can look up the UN obsession with hinduism and eastern religion, it's straight out there. And it's also what the beatles promoted. It's devil worship.
>>
I prefer mushrooms. They put me in a good mood and relaxed.

Acid can be okay, but it makes me think too much. Plus, bad trips can kind of suck.
>>
Acid made me go from some neutral guy to hardcore communist. Luckily, the harder you fall...
>>
>>68777071
Wat. There's a huge explosion of real lsd in Canada right now. I've been buying tested sheets for like $1 to $3/hit lately whereas only like 4-5 years ago you'd be lucky to buy it for less than $10
>>
File: 1389075499302.jpg (221 KB, 860x960) Image search: [Google]
1389075499302.jpg
221 KB, 860x960
>>68774910
/thread
>>
File: retard.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>68777570
Ok nvm I think I understood wrong, I think people on acid have a piece of shit take on eastern religions, Christianity is so based because it makes you not a butt (sometimes)
>>
>>68777602
It's generally easier to steer yourself out of bad vibes on acid than it is on shrooms though. Personally, every time I've taken shrooms I've either felt neutral or absolutely miserable regardless of the dose, I feel like I'm missing something.
>>
>>68777540
No it's not.

There are no big producers in the US. The popularity of research chemicals has made the whole business sketchy. You don't know what you are taking.

LSD isn't popular anymore, it is difficult to synthesize and there are too many alternatives for it to make a comeback.

Not saying it's not out there but it's heyday is over.
>>
>>68775138

I thought with LSD you don't actually hallucinate vivid things, unlike dmt?
>>
>>68774165

LSD doesn't make you halllucinate....it makes you dehallucinate. Lab clinical grade LSD is extremely rare and pricey compared to the bunk floating about portrayed as such. Do not fear the blank canvas of the unfiltered oblivion.
>>
File: aidssrillex.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
aidssrillex.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
I dont get why anyone would want to be the aids skrillex cringe lord who orders the acid off the dark net. Im glad to get it but holy crap the idea of rotting in prison for it sounds ass
>>
>>68776752
Most people who beieve in the matrix bit also believe that Jesus is the way OUT of the matrix. They might say 'christ consciousness' instead of Jesus. Not defending it, but with this in mind, how is it trying to get you to reject Christianity? I could see getting you to reject the old testament but not the gospels.
>>
>>68777950

The hallucination is your inner voice forming unfettered perceptions.
>>
>>68777973
Dark net isn't safe. People can and do get busted. The getting hasn't been good since SR was shut down.
>>
>>68777950
vivid af, you mostly hallucinate real things moving at lower dosages, and it goes up from there'

hallucinating is only a small part of the experience btw

source: dropped 26 times
>>
>>68774987
I-I know those FEELS...
>>
>>68777892
There isn't that many alternatives. LAD is synthesized through LSD so you're unlikely to encounter it. The blotter used for LSD has been pretty debated but a lot of people have agreed that past 200ug causes the chemical to crystallize on the surface rather than be absorbed so any friction will wear it off so DOB usually uses larger blotter squares or other means.
It's pretty hard to fake lsd.
>>
>>68777892
While I agree that it's not as popular as it used to be, internet has made it relatively easy to obtain pure acid. There are plenty of reputable vendors on deepweb.
>>
File: Misa_amane.jpg (26 KB, 353x353) Image search: [Google]
Misa_amane.jpg
26 KB, 353x353
>>68777969
Thanks jap bro, I constantly see fake acid so when the real stuff comes around its super rare, the real stuff makes you trip with no bitter/metalic taste.
>>
>>68778066
"christ consciousness" is just the one-world religion they want you to get into, but with a christian veneer. They'll tell you Jesus didn't get crucified but escaped to India, that he was a reincarnation of the Buddha, etc. just to get you to accept that all the religions are really the same and you should join the global cult and forget what the Bible actually says.
>>
>>68777876

I don't know. When I take mushrooms, I feel normal. Like my social discomfort and awkwardness melt away. Acid is cool and important, but I feel like I don't as experience as much with it as when I first started. I used to have (what I felt to be) groundbreaking realizations about myself and others.

Now, I just get fucked up and think a lot. Sometimes good thinking, sometimes bad.

Though, I will admit, the best experience I ever had was when I took a couple tabs of acid and mushrooms at the same time. Really opened my eyes to the beauty of the world I once drudged through.
>>
>>68778168
That's not really fair, I don't understand how you can justify drug intoxication as being unfettered. It puts your perceptions through a scrambler, which can be a very powerful experience in its own right.

DMT is a bonafide mystical experience in a way that other drugs simply aren't.
>>
>>68777540
Yoy don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Creating LSD is a process. It's a fragile compound, and requires finesse, and most favorably a background in chemistry.
Had a roommate who graduated with a Bachelor's in chemistry just to be able to make potent acid. The largest LSD bust in history almost took it entirely off the market.
>>
>>68774987
Yeah I don't know what the fuck Op is talking about, acid has pretty much the opposite effect for people I know.
>>
>>68775138
>the storm coming
Same here. Those exact words.
>>
>>68777973
>>68778174

I buy acid on the DNMs every now and then. Usually bulk orders so I don't have to buy for a while.

Everything has gone somewhat smoothly, haven't been scammed, haven't been arrested, gotten real shit.

You got to do research and take precautions though. Read up about this shit before you do it. If you really want to be safe, use Tails, third-party wifi and a safe drop location. That makes it incredibly hard to get caught or at least convicted.
>>
File: allahsux.gif (1 MB, 294x240) Image search: [Google]
allahsux.gif
1 MB, 294x240
>>68778530
I think it depends, LSD makes me feel like such a shit being

I did take too much LSD and make this sound cloud

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/shaved-acid-police
>>
>>68778232
>What is 25I-NBOMe
>>
>>68778302
never heard anything about this.

I have barely done research on this topic but everything I have seen is demiurge = black cube (hence worshipping black cube at mecca, black cubes on jewish foreheads, various black cube monumnets/sculptures around the world, saturn's pole as a cube). Escape from the demiurge = Christ's cross. If you were to open up a cube it would be in the shape of a cross.

So that cross imagery of the crucifixion is very important to this variant of gnostic thinkers. I could definitely see 'christ consciousness' devolving into a feel-good one world religion spiel but I've seen much more veneration of the cross than you're letting on.
>>
File: ido.png (708 KB, 1144x776) Image search: [Google]
ido.png
708 KB, 1144x776
>>68778232
do you have any idea what you are talking about? The faking of LSD is rampant, because people legally buy research chems on blotters online, and sell them as "acid." It took 2 seconds of googling. pic related

What the fuck do you mean a lot of people agree that 200ug causes crystallization on the surface, that is a guaranteed rc. 200ug of LSD is about the size of half a grain of salt. rc's take a lot more substance, because LSD happens to be one of the most active chemicals there is.
>>
>ITT: Psychedelics are a red pill! Trust me, goyim!

Holy fuck, you hippy shits are so bluepilled it physically hurts me.
>>
>>68778737
Comes on bigger blotter when I've bought it. The blotter was twice the size of lsd blotter.
>>
>>68778342

It removes the blinders impressed by the path of your existence....many people cannot handle this. I've done acid with a few notable Amerikan television personalities.....needy people who flipped and needed to be restrained because they stripped off all their clothes and then demanded that someone call them transport to hospital. This is because the fantasy world of pretending for money is the comforting security blanket of their life of lies.
>>
File: niggershavebeenreplaced.jpg (149 KB, 960x735) Image search: [Google]
niggershavebeenreplaced.jpg
149 KB, 960x735
>>68778774
Your a Fucking Black cube..... your aids skrillex
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 450x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 450x1280
>>68777876
I've done a lot of shrooming, and every time I have I made sure to take a dose of MDMA. It was always a religious experience. I recommend it to everyone.
>>
>>68778342
LSD mimics neurotransmitters in your brain that help communication between different sections of your mind that don't interact often.

So, on LSD, you perceive and understand things in a different way -- besides "intoxication"
>>
>>68778856
Trip balls and see if you still say the same thing.
>>
>>68778856
the idea of the "red pill" is a bluepill

Sobriety and NO PILL is the only answer.

the red pill of the matrix = joining the evil side directly by choice.
>>
File: Totalfaggots.jpg (336 KB, 1689x835) Image search: [Google]
Totalfaggots.jpg
336 KB, 1689x835
>>68778856
Thank you, I was on acid and realized how aids skrillex I was being than I got red pilled about LSD and globalization and Jews really making the beetles.
>>
File: image.jpg (392 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
392 KB, 1440x1080
>>68776752
I have no delusions of knowing the inner workings and mystery of the universe. Anyone who claims to "know" the unknowable has some issues desu senpai
>>
>>68774165
>>
>>68774165

>Yellow Submarine

There's you problem. I watched Die Flut Kommt on repeat while tripping on acid now I want to gas the kikes race war now 14/88.
>>
File: deep.jpg (264 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
deep.jpg
264 KB, 858x536
on a side note, look up google deepdream. Pic related.

What this program does is that it reverses the google search engine, to make pictures instead of finding them. The pictures on deepdream resemble cars, eyes and dogs because that is what its most used to seeing.

I think that LSD works the same way, our brains get extroverted and instead of realizing patterns and objects, we change the objects we see.

This is so incredible to me, a computer is so similar to humans its mind blowing.
>>
>>68779565
I think this is true, it just makes you more susceptible to suggestion by ANY media or outside influence.
>>
>>68774165
>Everyone romanticizes the beetles acid and the 60's but it horrible degeneracy to society. Why do people on acid accept sitting around and not doing anything with thier lives or for fellow man. You dont learn anything worth while and then you watch "The Yellow Submarine" movie and see the end where it say all togather now in every language and you see executive producer is a jew. Fuck acid everyone who sells and deals with it, is the scum of the earth. I feel like ass today.... Why did I do acid.... Why. Why did I think it would be awesome but I felt the jew being shilled in. Dont believe hippie degeneracy. hippies were literal scum and hitler should have gassed them jeez. Why does anyone do acid and why is it looked upon so proudly?
replace every mention of acid with 4chan and you got some good pasta.
>>
>>68779988
replace 4chan with the whole internet and it's 100% true

the internet IS the most effective globalization weapon ever invented.

the Amish found the truth 200 years ago and left the whole system
>>
>>68774165
>Why does anyone do acid and why is it looked upon so proudly?
Its all in your mind and you are only confronting yourself. How you cope with yourself is why some look upon it proudly and why so many fear and reject it.
>>
>>68778782
Yeah which is why it's pretty difficult to spoof lsd on blotter. Usually when someone is selling fake acid they'll give it to you as a little micro pill or something like that.
>>
>>68774165
Makes no sense. If its a globalist tool, how come it isnt readily available for everyone?
And how do you explain the natural bases for acid? The natural psychedelics over the jews cant possible have control.
>>
>>68778443
>Had a roommate who graduated with a Bachelor's in chemistry just to be able to make potent acid.

That's pretty much what I said though: with sufficient knowledge and skill anyone could do it.
>>
>>68777071
>Regardless, LSD is finished. It's around but it's very scarce.

It is the opposite of scarce in Vancouver. We may be drowning in Chinese and retarded high housing prices but we're also drowning in high quality drugs
>>
>>68780763
They didn't need it anymore once everyone had a PC and the internet is available

now they have the ultimate globalist tool in place, and you're hooked to it right now.

>>the World Wide Web started at CERN
>>
>>68777950
i've never hallucinated shit. I mean there's definitely some bomb-ass visuals. But, i aint seeing aliens or shit. Then again, I ain't ever done more than probably 200 ug
>>
File: 1457058849168.jpg (17 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1457058849168.jpg
17 KB, 400x400
>>68778782
You can also just use a few simple reagents to test the substance to get a good look at what it actually is. The kits are cheap online. I'm not saying that fake acid isn't real, but it is usually faked by people selling NBOMe compounds or DOx compounds. LSD is definitely still out there.

By the way, the chemicals that you capped in your screen are a cannabinoid, another cannabinoid, and then an opioid. They wouldn't even be bought by people wanting LSD.
>>
File: MITT.jpg (26 KB, 310x466) Image search: [Google]
MITT.jpg
26 KB, 310x466
>>68779024
"you just have to do it man"
>>
>>68781189
You're normal anon, the whole unicorn seing stuff is a lie propagated by the kike entertainment industry. Deliriant drugs are the kind of drugs that make you halucinate.
>>
>>68781309
I just took a screenshot of the first rc website. There are categories for every type, i apologize for not spending the time.

Also call me crazy, but LSD is one of the only orally active psychedelics, I always eat them without putting them under my tongue. I haven't gotten any fake acid yet to my knowledge, but I am very picky in regards to getting it.
>>
>>68780877
No you are not. The recipe for LSD has been mostly lost to time, there's probably only a handful of people left, if not less, who knows how to make real acid. The rest is just chemicals that's been thrown together to resemble LSD, but they are usually way worse for you in every concievable way.
>>
>>68781309
Yeah I've tested every sheet I've bought and have never had fake lsd.
Not sure where you people are getting acid from but in my experience fake lsd is incredibly rare and it's usually due to people being unaware of the proper blotter size, they bought a liquid vial, or they bought pills.
Lsd blotter is tiny. RC's usually fall off the surface during shipping and handling so you're left with ~200ug of whatever it is which unless it's acid (or LAD), you won't get high.
I've bought DOB and NBOMe's and they needed bigger blotter to absorb it properly. But I could see how newbies to acid could mistake it for lsd if they've never seen lsd blotter.
>>
File: oy goy, buy my slaves.jpg (374 KB, 1650x879) Image search: [Google]
oy goy, buy my slaves.jpg
374 KB, 1650x879
>>68774987
>yId
>>
>>68774165
you shouldve just went camping and ate shrooms
>>
>>68781791
wut
https://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/tihkal/tihkal26.shtml
>>
>>68774165
This is bullshit cause i am a discordian. We are using acid to overdrive our mind.
>>
>>68781791
The handful of people left are pretty much in vancouver, considering that you need only 200ug to trip and there isn't that much demand for acid nowadays, I have no trouble believing Vancouver is drowning in it. The rest of the world is a different story.
>>
>>68774165
>Why did I do acid.... Why. Why did I think it would be awesome but I felt the jew being shilled in
lol the weakmindedness of some people here is hilarious
>NNOOOOO TEH BIG BAD EVIL DRUGS ARE MAEKING ME QUESTION /POL/ NONSENSE!!!1
>>
>>68774165
This is bullshit cause i am a discordian. We using it to overdrive our mind
>>
>>68777071
this whole board needs to be dosed with dmt
>>
>>68777718
>>
>>68774165
>Why do people on acid accept sitting around and not doing anything with thier lives or for fellow man.

Let's see work hard so a corporation can pay me shit money and they can continue to make more money while they buy out my congress and President and then pay them off to sign bills in favor of them fucking me over even more.

Or I could do acid and say fuck it and enjoy my life.
>>
>>68782073
>200ug to trip

No? You can trip on as little as 50ug. If by trip you mean trip balls, see weird hallucinations, lose contact with your body, then yes, 200 and up.
>>
Read this whole thread and holy shit alot of yall are misinformed or doing the misinformation spreading lmao
>>
>>68777479
what is this gentlemen doing with those bags of chocolate?
>>
alright so coincidentally I was offered to do acid sometime in the future, should I or no? I don't have to pay
>>
>couchtruthing

Oh boy another Moonman wannabe who keeps shilling his crappy nigger noise
>>
File: dat ass.jpg (110 KB, 800x628) Image search: [Google]
dat ass.jpg
110 KB, 800x628
>>68783221
>Do I have the agency to inform myself and make my own decisions?
>>
>>68783221
Only if you do it alone/ with people you really considerate good friends and legitimate. I did shrooms once with a group of normies I didn't belong with and the trip was shit
>>
>>68783221
imo everyone who is willing to open their mind should try psychedelics at least once
>>
>>68783221
I don't regret taking it, but dose low. It's undeniably COMPLETELY degenerate but I think experiencing the degeneracy first hand showed me why to not become a degenerate AIDS skrillex copy hippy fag
>>
>>68774165

Shill detected. Hallucinogenics are great. Everyone should open their third eye at least once.
>>
>>68781791
>>68777071

>not buying LSD from darknet markets

lmao even a monkey like me knows about that
>>
Man, acid wakes me the fuck up. Each time I take it I become more aware of the truth. Not a capitalist scheme... wtf OP

Why do you think black people don't take psychedelics?
>>
>>68777479
Dat image name
>>
File: 1453099948908.jpg (105 KB, 550x960) Image search: [Google]
1453099948908.jpg
105 KB, 550x960
Acid is completely degenerate you are not truly red pilled if you dont understand this. It's just a shill to get more people believing hippy shit to make our country more libcuck and aids skrillexy
>>
>>68785085
one more step though: you must realize the internet is degenerate
>>
>>68785159
I agree with this, the internet is what led to the spreading of this libcuck fetish
>>
>>68785085
I disagree, LSD makes your beliefs stronger, so a right wing nut like myself got turned into an even crazier one.
>>
>>68785085
Different strokes, different folks.

Honestly, I probably wouldn't be so aware of a communist conspiracy if it was not for my experiences.

However, I believe LSD only reinforces what you know. I grew up in a conservative home, others are not so lucky.
>>
>>68785332
Yeah not sure what others people's experiences are like but in general I've always thought basically the same shit as while sober it's just more intense.
That's why if you're depressed it can really fuck over your life. If you don't like your sober thoughts, you're probably not going to like what you think while on acid.
>>
anyone heard of 1p-lsd? is it legit? sounds too good to be true
>>
>>68774987
FEEL
ELFE
EFLE
LEEF
>>
>>68785620
In my anecdotal experience, it has helped my gf a lot to face her problems.
>>
>>68774165

Do shrooms to get redpilled

Acid is no teacher
>>
>>68785685
get it while you can
>>
>>68775440
*fractual
>>
>>68785620
Dats rite.

It's really not the drug.. but the user. It's not meth or heroin, but actually something easier to utilize than abuse.

>>68785685
It's LSD but with a little more body feels.
>>
>>68785859
Shit, you were right.
>>
>>68785085
lmao, go outside bud
>>
>>68774165
>Acid is horrible, It is jewish tool to make you belive the globalization shit
Like Weed right?

Fuck off, weed made me red pilled.
>>
Intravenous 4-aco-dmt redpilled me into a national socialist.
>>
I haven't tried acid, I did like 50 mg og lsd and smoked some weed once, but I haven't actually tripped. However I am interested in it, and my motivations is mostly just curiosity and the euphoria.

I don't see it as some sort of mind blowing drug that will allow you to see the truth. Its just a fun thing to do, something different and new. I don't really have any real problems, other than not studying hard enough, but I doubt psychedelics are going to motivate me and make me into a all-As student.

I am going try it, and I am not going to return as a hippie.
>>
>>68774987
Same
>>
>>68779270
dat filename
>>
Acid and dmt actually caused me to turn towards the right.
>>
>>68782073
LSD is noticeably active at as little as 25ug.
You're lucky to find any street LSD or dilution above 100ug/dose.

The "recipe" isn't lost at all.

200ug is a very strong trip at baseline for anyone let alone a first timer.
>>
File: GooglePorn.jpg (10 KB, 250x174) Image search: [Google]
GooglePorn.jpg
10 KB, 250x174
What's wrong anons ? Don't you wanna drop it and gang bang the first girl you see in the streets ? Did pic-related once, that was a good night
>>
I took acid when I was horrendously depressed and it was just a trip inside my own mind, thoughts normally you try to avoid are pushed to the front of your mind

It can certainly be frightening at first but if you have a strong self-improvement mindset and a good trip-sitter that you trust to ease you out of the bad parts of the trip, it can really be a great experience and offer you a fresh perspective

That being said don't dont shit too often cuz it burns holes in your brain or some shit senpai
>>
>>68785940
UNCOMMON
N
C
O
M
M
O
N
>>
First time i ever took acid was before school. It was also the first time some tribesmen felt compelled to fly planes into the world trade.

It was a mild dose, but was still extremely uncomfortable tripping during 9/11
>>
>>68788259
Ho lee fuk
>>
File: 1452193886550.jpg (60 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
1452193886550.jpg
60 KB, 550x366
>>
>>68788259

Did you think 9/11 was just part of your trip? Or were you aware it was actually happening?
>>
>>68788809

Fully aware, dose was small enough where only seeing mild visuals. I couldn't control my laughter though. One girl was freaking out because her dad was in NYC and i had to walk out the class because i laughing at her.
>>
>>68779742
I drew the exact same connection one of the last times I dropped acid. Stared at a pool of water for hours, letting my brain just go wild finding and interpreting visual patterns.
>>
>>68789634

That's hilarious. Good job you responded with laughter- some would go mad.
>>
>>68774165

I've done acid a few times. It just made me laugh a lot.

edgy post btw senpai.
>>
>>68790614
I as well as OP have done it more than 4 times, different doses. It enlightens to some aspects such as noticing the jew in every situation, but it leads to degeneracy if you embrace the hippie beatles shit with it
>>
>>68790882

The hippy beatles shit/new age movement is all some age of aquarius bullshit anyways.
>>
All a man in life needs is Mushrooms, Beer and Weed

anything else is extracurricular / experiences may vary
>>
>>68787606
>That being said don't dont shit too often cuz it burns holes in your brain or some shit senpai

stop spreading disinfo
>>
>>68791071
Can you describe how shrooms compare to acid senpai
>>
>>68774165
acid reveals what's already inside of you, to yourself.

if you're a faggot, it will cement that fact.

op is always a faggot.
>>
>>68791415
Acid is way more stimulating in an amphetamine almost type way,
>>
>>68774165
LSD experiences are subjective. If you were a commie, you will be a bigger commie after LSD. If you were redpilled, it will probably make you more redpilled. It can't imprint thoughts into your brain, just repeat the thoughts you already have, consciously or subconsciously.
>>
>>68774987
this
>>
>>68791415
Shrooms activate your phineal gland and literally gives you the ability to see beyond this plane

t. lv5 sapmi shaman (Nojd)
>>
>>68791415

Shrooms have always felt more empathetic to me than acid. I can go to the aquarium after eating shrooms and just watch the fish and be in heaven.

When taking acid, i only want to be with other people who have eaten acid.
>>
>>68792438
shrooms are earthy AYYY LMAO HIPPIES RULE
>>
>>68774987
this. LSD turned me into a monarchist catholic, ready to lead the crusade against freemasonry.
>>
>>68774165

>t. retarded faggot that has never done acid
>>
>>68774987
i second this
>>
>>68792301
>>68793653

Ok, can someone just explain to me for once and for all what it means when people put t. such and such at the end of their post.
>>
>>68793881
It's like signing a post with a name, like a letter
>>
Also, LSD is the only true red pill
>>
t. = terveisin = sincerely

I have no idea how it has spread to /pol/ from all places though.
>>
The whole DUDE WEED LMAO counterculture of the 60's was subversive and Jew-dominated to the core. What a surprise, this place is full of druggy degenerates. So much for being "redpilled".
>>
File: 1444309716483.jpg (659 KB, 1200x543) Image search: [Google]
1444309716483.jpg
659 KB, 1200x543
>>68774165
I'd tel you that you were trying too hard, but neo-/pol/ is dumb enough to respond to you like you're serious, so you can't really be trying too hard. Your method worked flawlessly.
>>
>>68785685
Legit, makes your body feel strange, some will like it some not. Otherwise it's LSD. Get it if you want legal acid.
>>
>>68787253
I had a bad 200ug trip as a first timer. Alone. With 0 friends.

It was not good.
>>
>>68778860
elaborate, nipbro!
>>
File: 1452827116988.jpg (62 KB, 584x573) Image search: [Google]
1452827116988.jpg
62 KB, 584x573
I did mushrooms once and thought I died and went to hell.

Shit was scary as fuck
>>
>>68791415

I have not done acid, no desire to, but for me shrooms is like going home.

Where that home exactly is, why """it""" exists, I don't know, but it's an amazing feeling every time
>>
>>68795032
But Enlightenment values do permit those things.
You want all the perks of modernity, but judging by your presence on this board, are unhappy with its vicissitudes.

Make your choice.
>>
>>68785685
chemfag here.
It's 100% legit. In my use, it acts exactly like LSD with the exception of being slightly delayed in onset and lasting slightly longer.

>>68795199
I prefer alone myself. Don't feel comfortable going insane while other people are around.
>>
>>68795199
lab tested or claimed 200?
>>
>>68774987
This.
Acid has helped me see through the Bullshit, many times. How you use determines whether it's degenerate or not. If you want to party and swing around glow sticks, your wasting your time. If you want to open your mind to the truth of reality to improve your life, you are on the right track.
>>
>>68774165
You don't really know what you're talking about desu.
>>
File: K8Unypj.jpg (976 KB, 2203x2938) Image search: [Google]
K8Unypj.jpg
976 KB, 2203x2938
>>68795495
>but judging by your presence on this board
You have no clue why I visit this board. Don't make assumptions, pup.
>>
>>68777892
while there is no mexican cartel flooding our nation with psychedelics lsd can be had for less than $5 or less per dose in every college town in the usa
>>
File: MeAndPol.jpg (234 KB, 863x718) Image search: [Google]
MeAndPol.jpg
234 KB, 863x718
>>68774987
that FEEL
>>
>>68774165
No amount of psychodelic drugs can fix the mind of an obtuse low IQ nationalist ape who blames everything on the Jew while still thinking he's superior to then, like those you can find on /pol/ in ample proportions.
>>
>beetles
>>
>>68778860
Listen to based Nip man.
>>
>>68795578
Lab certified.

>>68795548
I kind of agree but I started worrying that I had stopped breathing at some point and that was basically a spiral into very bad feelings.

I still had a great time for some of it, but if I did it again I'd do wayyyyyy less. I could just feel that the bodily effects were very strong, I lost all feeling to my skin and everything seemed out of joint - limbs confused, my perspective shifting, etc.

quite a spooky drug overall. If you enjoy weird shit you will have a great time.
>>
>>68785685
I've taken it a bunch of times, up to 250ug in one dose. Some people say the additional propionyl causes a heavier body load/lil bit of sickness which in theory could happen but personally I haven't experienced it and neither have any of my mates when i've tripped with them. Would thoroughly recommend it while you can still get it, it literally legal LSD.
>>
>>68782073
There's a group or two of people that make it in america and another few groups in europe too.
>>
redpill me on dmt
>>
>>68777950
you wont see a tapdancing top hat wearing little green man jump out from behind the salt and pepper shakers. flat surfaces tend to warp/breathe, you'll see after images similar to pic related but in live stop motion mode, and you'll see vivid puslating geometric color shifting shapes behind closed eyes. the drug slows down firing brain synapses and makes everything more "real". it is the last drug you will want to operate a vehicle/heavy machinery on but it is fun experience under controlled conditions.
>>
>>68774165

I took LSD tonight for the first time along with MDMA, I experienced ego death.

It was such a powerful trip, joyful at first but as more time passed I started becoming anxious thinking I was having a psychosis, then 4-5 hours later I woke up and everything went back to normal with this smooth "glow" to everything.

imo those able should try something like this once, but those with a weak state of mind should stay far away from this.
>>
>>68777215
>these type of people taking acid

Yeah right those types are mostly straight edge and would never touch psychedelics
>>
File: 5-MAPB (model).png (127 KB, 840x891) Image search: [Google]
5-MAPB (model).png
127 KB, 840x891
>>68795957
>No amount of psychodelic drugs can fix the mind of an obtuse low IQ nationalist ape who blames everything on the Jew
True, but they CAN make them even more batshit insane with their pointless nationalist crap.

>>68796155
You want weird...
I once did a marathon 5-MAPB binge that lasted about 9 days. NO SLEEP for 9 days. By the 9th day I was legitimately in another world. No delusions or schizophrenia, but reality was completely on its head. Was neither euphoric or dysphoric. A very interesting state where everything made sense, even if it didn't really make sense. But fatigue caught me on the 9th day, and I blacked out. Thankfully I was in my bedroom and blacked out on my bed. Was out for about 16 hours, and the next two weeks were serotonin hell. Flu-like symptoms and broken thinking.

The experience, while not using any actual psychedelics, was fully psychedelic.

NEVER
AGAIN
>>
That's your trip anon. I would have a bad trip too if I was thinking about 4chan. There's where your degeneracy comes in.
>>
File: outrider2.jpg (34 KB, 522x542) Image search: [Google]
outrider2.jpg
34 KB, 522x542
>>68796656
the pic related i forgot to post
>>
>>68796812
I had a similar experience on mushrooms
>>
>>68796812
>then 4-5 hours later I woke up

slept on lsd - kek
>>
>>68796812
>MDMA
>Sleep
>>
>>68797083
AND MDMA...
Must be an amphead.
>>
>>68777540
LSD is not easy to produce.

One part of it requires you to work in a dark room like you use for developing photos.

At any one time there are only a handful of people in the world who are both willing and able to make LSD.

As soon as someone finances them to do so, they can then get to work. But people are less interested in financing it anymore due to RCs.
>>
>>68796907
That sounds like literal fucking hell on earth. Did you keep redosing or what? Massive error to ever redose in my opinion. LSD fucked up my perception for like 10-15 hours, I think the weirdest thing was going for a piss and seeing my vision change to be inside the toilet bowl and the piss to be solid rather than liquid - like everything was made of plasticine or something. Fucking bizarre.

I also saw myself as a native american brave in the mirror, that was kind of cool.

Also, I'm a nationalist, not sure why people are having a go at nationalists now. Seems kind of irrelevant to the discussion at hand.
>>
>>68797181
>>68797083

Woke up from the state I was in, was literally not able to see anything in the room I was in.
>>
>>68796948
Tracers can get pretty mindfucky but that's on sub 600ish ug doses. Once you get in the ballpark of a 1mg things start melting within the first 15 minutes then after about a half hour you're blinded by visuals. Everything after 1mg is basically like taking DMT minus the entities, but there's still the "cannon launch" sensation.
>>
>>68774165
LSD is a monumental waste of time and money. I'd rather be drunk than trip.
>>
>>68796812
This is not ego death anon. Ego death is only a complete dissociation between your thinking brain and the concept of "you". The concept of you as an individual dissapears and you're thinking outside of the box. Losing consciousness isn't ego death.
>>
>>68796812

Candy flipping
>>
>>68774165

MK Ultra, indeed.

The problem is not the acid, but rather the social conditioning associated with all pertaining groups; new age faggots.
>>
>>68797360
I knew it was VERY dangerous. It was literally an experiment to see just how bad I could make it. Scary thing is how little damage it actually did. I confirmed my supply of 5-MAPB using GC/MS beforehand just because I knew it meant life and death to make certain I ONLY had 5-MAPB.
I took 3 80mg doses a day, orally.

As for nationalism, the issue is simply that globalization is inevitable. I'm not saying that's a good thing or that people should be happy with it, but it's going to be the way shit is in the future due to technology making borders and nations less and less relevant. One should focus more on family and friends going forward, rather than nation.

>>68797481
>I'd rather be drunk
lel, ethanol is such a loser drug. If you want GABA agonism, go with a benzo or GHB. Something that's actually interesting. Or better yet, avoid GABA drugs altogether and rail stims instead.
BURN BURN LIKE A WICKER CABINET
>>
>>68774165
Iv'e done acid once or twice. Its like mushrooms but sharp.

Not my bag. Its like wooo i get to see shit thats a little weird for a while! Ho fucking ray.

Mushrooms are far superior IMO. It allows your brain to make certain connections that you wouldn't think about.

Again, hallucinogenics are kind of dumb. However, Europeans have been doing mushrooms for millenia to get closer to what they are.

They are not for everyone, or even most people.
>>
>>68798310
>>68797360
BTW, no stimulant has EVER allowed me a 9 day binge.
Thing is, if you can keep your body loaded with 5-HT your need for sleep goes down dramatically. But again, eventually you hit a wall. I went KO without even knowing it and slept for over half a day for example. VERY dangerous just passing out like that. Even in a safe place.
>>
>>68781791
>The recipe for LSD has been mostly lost to time, there's probably only a handful of people left, if not less, who knows how to make real acid.

Don't be stupid, it was a exam question in some chemistry course at a norwegian university a couple of years ago (I know because it was in the newspaper)

And it was a exam question because it is common tools and well known mechanisms. Pretty much anyone with a good chemistry degree can do that.
>>
File: SoreRegalIberianbarbel.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
SoreRegalIberianbarbel.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
>mfw this thread
>>
File: 1458892440113.jpg (35 KB, 452x360) Image search: [Google]
1458892440113.jpg
35 KB, 452x360
>>68774987
>>
>>68774165
t. Someone who has never done acid
>>
>>68795648
>taking advice from a someone who can't even take time to use the proper *you're
>>
>>68774165

Acid is used to brainwash people.
Read about MKultra.
>>
File: 1443278344391.jpg (259 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1443278344391.jpg
259 KB, 800x800
>>68798611
The problems making LSD are twofold-
1. Getting the precursors. Getting ergotamine is very hard and requires a sizeable patch of land and farming skills. Using seeds as a source creates shit-tier product, and is mostly a waste of money.
2. Having a proper place to run the lab. Needs to be clean, highly-controlled, and not suspicious. Hard to pull off.

The few who can pull it all off do so very secretively. Takes a large initial $$$ investment as well, into the tens of thousands of dollars.
LSD isn't a drug of habit, so securing customers can be difficult.
The one good thing about it, is it's extremely easy to hide and transport once made without porky catching on.
>>
>>68798519
Try ayahuasca if you get the chance. They're a lot like mushrooms but a bit more intense and a bit more on the "learning drug" side compared to mushrooms. IIRC the drug in mushrooms is a form of DMT which is what ayahuasca is but taken orally.
>>
>>68780483
>I have no idea what I'm talking about
People will buy 25-ci off the Web with some blotter tabs and add them together up at home and sell it as lsd. It's super cheap compared to real lsd. It's very common for people to not have legit Lsd
>>
>>68799881
most people extract the ergotamines from migraine medication since having a field to get one specific culture from rye is too much hassle and can end up with an inferior product.

>LSD isn't a drug of habit, so securing customers can be difficult.
It can be if you have easy access to it.
>>
>>68799881
This. Most instances of LSD production occur in college-run labs where a grad student can experiment with it while their advisor intentionally turns a blind eye

These circumstances are incredibly hard to come by, though
>>
>>68799815
muh conspiracies
>>
i currently take anti depressants, how could this effect my trip?
>>
>>68800480
which ones? things like prozac, zoloft, xanax, klonopin, valium, etc will dull down the experience if you take them regularly.

If you can, try to not use them for a few days to a week before tripping.
>>
>>68800480
It's generally considered a bad idea. If you really want to, you'd have to stop taking them a couple weeks before you intend to trip so it's out of your system
>>
>>68800371
muh degeneracy
>>
>>68781791
Do you people just pull shit straight out of your asses when posting?
>>
>>68774987
I know that feel
>>
>>68774165
> tfw done acid a good handful of times and other drugs as well
> tfw im a successful software engineer making 70k a year

Suck it blue
>>
>>68774987
Yeah, after I did shrooms I became much more nationalist.
>>
>>68801010
Zoltof. Getting off them for even a day/two days is an issue. A week, two weeks that would be living hell for me.

so will it just dull my experience, is that only it?

as long as it doesn't make my experience negative Ive got no issues with this.
>>
File: Hofmann - Shulgin - Nichols.png (394 KB, 950x472) Image search: [Google]
Hofmann - Shulgin - Nichols.png
394 KB, 950x472
>>68801294
Don't blame him.
99.9999% of people are completely ignorant on drugs. Blame government and their bullshit for intentionally dumbing down the public by letting cops teach people about drugs instead of pharmacologists.
It's like letting a poo codemonkey teach a class on piloting airliners instead of an experienced airline pilot.

For example, LSD synthesis by one of the gods of pharmacology-
https://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/tihkal/tihkal26.shtml
>>
File: 1445650546483.png (174 KB, 343x341) Image search: [Google]
1445650546483.png
174 KB, 343x341
>>68801294
Yes
>>
>>68801683
I don't know about zoloft specifically, but when I had a script for xanax there was a noticeable difference in intensity, but when I cut back for a while it was normal.

If anything, it'll make your trip a bit more clear (benzos, for the most part, can be used as a killswitch for bad trips) but I'd look into how acid and zoloft react to eachother before doing it.
>>
>>68801803
>tfw I'm a big enough fag that I own physical copies of PIHKAL and TIHKAL
>>
>>68774165
Op confirmed retard, i became a nationalist after taking lsd
>>
>>68802307
Same here bro
>>
>>68800331
Actually in industrial uses to make some cluster migraine medications they cultivate it quite quickly on agar plates. You just need the proper substrate like potato dextrose, the right species, and the correct conditions for growth.
So really, you'd only have to find a single source of ergot to begin producing more of it if you follow the known methods of production.
>>
The last time I tripped I became much more solid in my personal beliefs.
Individualism, libertarianism, etc.
I also accepted that I still have a lot of learning to do, and that concept excites me.
I met some cool dudes and we were friends for a night.
All in all, a great experience.
That being said, acid is a very subjective experience.
I hate the "culture" behind psychedelics.
>Heady vibes, man!
>Peace and love!
>DUDE THE BEATLES LMAO
They say ignorance is bliss. Bliss is also ignorance. Don't fall into that trap.
They don't call it the clarity drug for nothing.
>>
File: dreammerchant.jpg (294 KB, 800x1019) Image search: [Google]
dreammerchant.jpg
294 KB, 800x1019
>>68774165
>GUYS I DID SOME ACID AND IT MADE ME QUESTION THE /POL/ MEMES I HAVE BEEN GORMLESSLY SWALLOWING FOR THE PAST 6 MONTHS
>HELP THIS IS SHAKING MY FRAGILE IDENTITY
>>
>>68802307
>>68802428
Gotta love those cocksucking DEA swine.
>Shulgin self-publishes scientific studies w/ personal accounts
>DEA gets butthurt
>raid his lab, take his license, etc
The fact that a PhD-wielding pharmacological chemist had to get permission from a bunch of moronic pencil-pushing fedcop leeches who know dick + fuck-all about chemistry to even commence his work should make any chemist rage with absolute madness.
>>
what heppent if you take lsd right before you go to sleep?
what is the dream like? or it's doesn't feel like dreams
>>
>>68774165
This is complete fucking horse shit.

I used to attend music festivals and believe in leftist fairy tails until intense psychadelic experiences lead me to the redpill.

I once sat in a tent high on LSD and cocaine for 6 hours and emerged only to absolutely hate hippies and leftists.

That is redpill the hard way and I dont encourage anyone else to try it. Just hang out with leftist hippies for an evening and youll see through their bullshit. I happen to be a stubborn cunt and it took extreme measures.
>>
File: ketamine+generic+drugs+vial+[1].jpg (55 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
ketamine+generic+drugs+vial+[1].jpg
55 KB, 1200x675
Dissociatives are the master race hallucinogenic drug class.
>>
>>68803116
what if you allready see through their bullshit?
and then take LSD
>>
>>68803050
I've done this before when I had colds, mono, or just felt like it. You basically wake up 45min to an hour later, forget that you took acid, and are just tripping really hard.

After 20min or so you'll get used to it, but the first bit is just like "what the fuck?" because you still feel like you're asleep until you realize you're tripping.

>>68803372
you poop your bed, that's what.
>>
>>68803372
Then you start to see life from a biologic perspective and realise that since free will doesn't exist, you can't hate these people as individuals, since it was inevitable that they would be like this from their genetic predispositions and influences they had since they were born. They are merely victims, manipulated useful idiots.
>>
>I need drugs and alcohol to think differently and cope with the reality I made for myself

the true enlightened are those who take life fucking raw, faggot.
>>
>>68774165
is this bait?
>>
>>68803116
Stims generally make me reveal my powerlevel.
I have to be careful while amped. I once declared that all muslims should be exterminated like roaches in the middle of a convenience store while up on a-PHP. Lots of "he didn't just say that" looks.

>>68803050
Generally, you wouldn't be able to sleep. LSD has stimulant effects on the mind.
>>
>>68803050
You wouldn't sleep.
>>68803372
You would find them insufferable and have a strong desire to leave, or you would empathize with them and not. Either way, no great loss.
>>
>>68803050
I've passed out drunk on acid and it gave me horrible nightmares. When I was awake everything was just fine though.
>>
>>68803961
People who say this shit are retards, without question. Recreational drug use isn't about escape. It's about recreation, i.e. entertainment, and it differs naught from any other form of recreation.
For example, doing coke is similar to riding a roller coaster. Instead of the ride stimulating epinephrine, norep, dopamine, etc, it's a drug that causes reuptake inhibition.

Except with the coke, the only lines involved will be the ones laid out on your mirror.
>>
>>68799916
I'm not really into puking my guts out for 8 hrs then being incapacitated. Psylocibin isn't akin to DMT though. I thought it just prompted your brain to release your own DMT during your trip?
>>
>>68803849
I am not sure it's count as no free will.
>manipulated useful idiots.
by who?
and are you impluing they created by these Manipulators?
>>
>>68804715
>I thought it just prompted your brain to release your own DMT during your trip?

No the drug binds to your serotonin receptors like other psychedelics
>>
>>68799916
>>68804715
>>68805130

You all are fucking retarded. Melatonin is even a tryptamine.
>>
>>68775134
Is an absinthe drunk different from alcohol drunkedness or what?
>>
>>68805558

No, there's scientific basis for absinthe being different from alcohol.

inb4 'thujone'... It's a stupid drug meme
>>
>>68804777
Manipulated by those who created this whole liberal culture, the globalist elite of this world. I'm not saying they were created by the manipulators at all, I'm saying that you can't hate these people because their brain + the outside influence they were exposed to = what they are and there's nothing else to it.
>>
How the fuck do I find reputable vendors? I'd love to do LSD but no street dealers have it.
>>
>>68805356
How is my post in any way retarded you take DMT and then it literally binds to serotonin receptors that's how it works
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.